Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,974
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#281045 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The solution is simple. Long lists of couples waiting to adopt.
Since you love to ask inane questions, why don't you ask those lists of people why they don't adopt all the older kids and all the special needs babies and children that are waiting for forever homes?
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#281046 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The solution is simple. Long lists of couples waiting to adopt.
You continue to avoid my question.... Have you adopted? You make it seem easy as pie.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#281047 Jan 31, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right on with that statement. The only "choice" they crow about or the only "right" they fight to defend, is the right to kill an unobrn child.
Their hate and hypocrisy is evident to all with any common sense. These are some sick women and a few of their gay cheerleaders.
There is only one choice under attack. While I don't think that you attack that choice, your posts side with those who do.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#281048 Jan 31, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you catholic idolaters believe all men, and women, to be children of the same "god?"
If so, then you're just as abnormal as the ones you're calling abnormal.
And, given that you're an idolater who prays to wooden and metal statues, such is clear and convincing evidence of your abnormality.
My favorite part of your silly little link is where the person writing mentions that god is not a hermaphrodite.

The abnormality is mostly on your side of the table. That you believe such drivel is quite amusing.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#281049 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL This story has enough holes in it to make swiss cheese.
How do you support a family of four and not sleep for three years or ever go anywhere, for instance.
Can you read? It did not say she did not sleep for 3 years, you narrow minded christard.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#281050 Jan 31, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Since you love to ask inane questions, why don't you ask those lists of people why they don't adopt all the older kids and all the special needs babies and children that are waiting for forever homes?
Many do. Some want infants. We were talking about this supposed woman who hates her baby. Shouldn't be hard to find a loving home.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281051 Jan 31, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, sASSy makes her ignorance and stupidity obvious every time she posts here, along with her idiot buds, TomTom and Knutter. They all live in the same fantasy land where motherhood is concerned. I just have NO intention of indulging those fantasies. As you pointed out, THEIR fantasy visions don't apply to all women.
In the course of many years even the most dedicated mother will have days or times when she feels stressed, overwhelmed, depressed, or be fantasizing about life on her own. That's part of real life.

Sassy just wants to feel superior and hold herself up as some example of perfection that doesn't exist. It's pure ignorance and arrogance to judge everyone else based solely on her own life experience. So her kids are perfect little darlings, but some people are dealing with kids who have mental problems, personality disorders, physical disabilities, learning disabilities, etc. Some kids are just messed up and are difficult to raise. Sassy can judge other people to make herself feel better buy she clearly hasn't walked a mile in their shoes.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#281052 Jan 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read? It did not say she did not sleep for 3 years, you narrow minded christard.
Don't be an idiot. No one can still be alive and not sleep for three years. She said through the night and I meant through the night. It still doesn't make sense.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#281053 Jan 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask since you say you believe Not in any God or Satan, then why did my affair seem to bother you?
Is it just how you were raised?
do you have convictions put on you from your raising that makes you feel that certain things are wrong?
I to knew what I was doing was not right, even when I didn't believe in any God, but I didn't know just how wrong, nor did I understand why I felt that certain things were wrong.
Maybe it is written upon our hearts as God says?
I now believe this, and also believe that is why you felt it was also wrong.
Yet I also now believe Sin has much a greater price then we want to think.
If we die in our sins I believe we spend eternity trying to fix the unfixable.
This is my opinion, but what I do believe.
It wasn't your affair, it was fundie Tom Tom's applauding you and your affair while he bashes away on non-fundies for just about everything else. No matter what any pro-choicer says on here he makes them out to be the scum of the Earth, but you have an affair and get your mistress pregnant and he's complimenting you. That's messed up.

It just shows me that fundies don't care how low other fundies will sink in their behavior, it's all fine as long as they preach God, but don't believe in God and no matter what the person does good or bad, they're evil and hell-bound pagans.

So you can have an affair but because you found God you're wonderful, though plenty of non-fundies here have done nothing as bad but they're evil sinners.

The self-righteousness that comes from these alleged God believers is beyond belief.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#281054 Jan 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to avoid my question.... Have you adopted? You make it seem easy as pie.
I have not adopted. I had plenty of kids to raise but if I wasn't blessed with my own children, I would certainly adopted. I always wanted kids.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#281056 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what you were trying to say in your superficial way?
http://www.godandscience.org/doctrine/who_is_...
That's Ink...ignore the insulting remarks your fellow fundie made about Bitner's beliefs and then get snarky about my response to those insults.

Tell us Ink, did you think Tom Tom's remarks about Bitner's beliefs were "superficial"? Or will you just claim you never saw them, even though they were included in my post?

C'mon Ink, let's see more of that fundie hypocrisy.

Atrisco Village

#281057 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Many do. Some want infants. We were talking about this supposed woman who hates her baby. Shouldn't be hard to find a loving home.
The original point is that motherhood isn't all rainbows and sunshine, like sassylicious portrays it to be. You fundies don't want girls to know that some women do regret having babies, even when they love them and have taken them home. Giving up a baby after one has raised him for months or more, isn't really an option in this society. People like you wouldn't ever let her forget it. Get real, princess.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#281058 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not adopted. I had plenty of kids to raise but if I wasn't blessed with my own children, I would certainly adopted. I always wanted kids.
You weren't blessed with your own children? And was that the will of God?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#281059 Jan 31, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Ink...ignore the insulting remarks your fellow fundie made about Bitner's beliefs and then get snarky about my response to those insults.
Tell us Ink, did you think Tom Tom's remarks about Bitner's beliefs were "superficial"? Or will you just claim you never saw them, even though they were included in my post?
C'mon Ink, let's see more of that fundie hypocrisy.
I haven't been on here for a few days. I've real sick with the flu/ pneumonia. So, no I didn't see them.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#281060 Jan 31, 2013
I've been real sick.

Atrisco Village

#281061 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
I've been real sick.
God works in mysterious ways ;-)

Atrisco Village

#281062 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
It wasn't your affair, it was fundie Tom Tom's applauding you and your affair while he bashes away on non-fundies for just about everything else. No matter what any pro-choicer says on here he makes them out to be the scum of the Earth, but you have an affair and get your mistress pregnant and he's complimenting you. That's messed up.
It just shows me that fundies don't care how low of ther fundies will sink in their behavior, it's all fine as long as they preach God, but don't believe in God and no matter what the person does good or bad, they're evil and hell-bound pagans.
So you can have an affair but because you found God you're wonderful, though plenty of non-fundies here have done nothing as bad but they're evil sinners.
The self-righteousness that comes from these alleged God believers is beyond belief.
If you're looking for logic in that religion, you will not find it. According to these people, you could be the finest, most ethical person in the world, but unless you ask their particular god to be your god, and jump through his hoops, you're condemned to eternal damnation. That's utterly ridiculous.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#281065 Jan 31, 2013
PCers and their lack of reading comprehension.

Ink said, "I had plenty of kids to raise but if I wasn't blessed with my own children, I would certainly adopted. I always wanted kids."

See the words "if I wasn't blessed with my own children..." in that?

Long Night Moon replies:
<quoted text>
You weren't blessed with your own children? And was that the will of God?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281066 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been on here for a few days. I've real sick with the flu/ pneumonia. So, no I didn't see them.
Hope you're feeling better. It's been bad this year for so many. One of my grandsons had pneumonia just before Christmas. His little cousins on his father's side as well. Thankfully they all got better to enjoy the holiday. Guess the flu shot this year isn't helping for the strain of flu going around.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281067 Jan 31, 2013
Ink, the grandson who had pnemonia did not have the flu, just pnemonia. I was saying what I said about the flu and flu shot, as a separate thing, having to do with what you suffered.
Just making that clear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Bluestater 1,153,955
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) Thu susan 9
Meri chut her waqt geeli kyun rehti hai? Thu Aaria 1
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Dec 17 Raptor in Michigan 120,226
gay in Towson Maryland Dec 17 Kandin 8
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Dec 17 Jim Jones 19,549
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Dec 16 jamielee 103
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:37 pm PST