Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,974
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281002 Jan 31, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
May God Bless you for your Faith and candor.
Yes, let's applaud a man for having an affair and impregnating his mistress. Your effed up fundie dogma is really something to celebrate.
Ocean56

AOL

#281003 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
Sweetie, the woman is selfish and she admits it.
Next....
Anymore stories from whining selfish women who HATE Mothering their child? I mean, we just need MORE stories from them because we were unaware of selfish and self-centered exist in this world.
I've got quite a few more such stories from women who REGRET having children, sASSy, and I'll post them as often as I think necessary. Your approval or permission is neither needed nor required. But hey, since you asked, here's one MORE story.

http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...

at my breaking point says:

January 12, 2012 at 4:11 am

God help me. I am 25 my husband is a little younger. When we met I was working in a tattoo shop strong independent 19 yr old. I had a miscarriage before we met and at that point knew I didnít want kids. I had nieces and nephews who I loved but was certain I didnít want any of my own. Well I got pregnant then rushed into marriage with a small town Iowa boy who was raised by three sisters who are what I like to call robo moms. My pregnancy was terrible I had to move away from my nice apartment in the city to be with my husband because he refused to meet me halfway, over the last four years I have supported us financially multiple times, had ppd and had another child. My husband ran out to be with a few other women because I was so depressed I ďwasnít me anymoreĒ my son is severely adhd and my daughter is just a brat.

My husband refuses to let me go anywhere we moved in order to start over and for the first time I am not working at all :( my kids ruin my house, I havenít dressed nice in over a year literally. My husband hates being home because I have ocd and clean constantly. I feel like I am being held under water every minute of everyday. I havenít slept through the night in over. three years because neither one of my kids sleeps. through the night. I try to do fun things with them but. they scream and fight. Neither will potty train no. matter what I do. I am to the point I just want to run. away. My husband keeps asking what I do every day. because the house never seems clean, and Iím always. crying. Why didnít I listen to myself? I love my kids but it takes everything in me not to jump out the window. Please ladies keep being honest because if Iíd seen this before maybe things would be different. Iím incapable of being a leave it to beaver mom and thatís what my kids deserve.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#281004 Jan 31, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
You must remember that these are proabortion pagans. They hate children. Many are lesbians and hate their own sexuality. They have had strange upbringings and even stranger lives now.
They hate being pregnant, they hate women who love their unborn children.
So you are talking to very abnormal women.
"They have had strange upbringings..."

Well, I have seen quite a few of them admit to being raised in Christian/Catholic families....so yes, you may be right.
Ocean56

AOL

#281005 Jan 31, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
Wait until your menopause comes. Night sweats, head aches, no sleep, cravings, muscle aches, frustration, restlessness.
I would rather have a baby.
Fine. I'm DONE with the whole procreation thing, and I still so love NOT being pregnant. See how well CHOICE works?
Gtown71

United States

#281006 Jan 31, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's applaud a man for having an affair and impregnating his mistress. Your effed up fundie dogma is really something to celebrate.
Is this really all you get from my story???

Wow - I thought your kind would say that I was born that way.

I was born an adultrous, and I thought for sure You would help me get a law passed, so that I could legaly be with both my wife and as many other women I choose, since you would've suoported our choice to kill the kid right? Plus I'm sure you would suoport gay marriage and also say that it how God made them.

Perhaps you miss my entire point about God and forgiveness.

How someone can go from a child of satan to a child of God.

Yet you didn't miss anything, becouse you were never looking for any such story or outcome.

My story is true, and you can be saved as well as any.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#281007 Jan 31, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got quite a few more such stories from women who REGRET having children, sASSy, and I'll post them as often as I think necessary. Your approval or permission is neither needed nor required. But hey, since you asked, here's one MORE story.
at my breaking point says:
January 12, 2012 at 4:11 am
God help me. I am 25 my husband is a little younger. When we met I was working in a tattoo shop strong independent 19 yr old. I had a miscarriage before we met and at that point knew I didnít want kids. I had nieces and nephews who I loved but was certain I didnít want any of my own. Well I got pregnant then rushed into marriage with a small town Iowa boy who was raised by three sisters who are what I like to call robo moms. My pregnancy was terrible I had to move away from my nice apartment in the city to be with my husband because he refused to meet me halfway, over the last four years I have supported us financially multiple times, had ppd and had another child. My husband ran out to be with a few other women because I was so depressed I ďwasnít me anymoreĒ my son is severely adhd and my daughter is just a brat.
My husband refuses to let me go anywhere we moved in order to start over and for the first time I am not working at all :( my kids ruin my house, I havenít dressed nice in over a year literally. My husband hates being home because I have ocd and clean constantly. I feel like I am being held under water every minute of everyday. I havenít slept through the night in over. three years because neither one of my kids sleeps. through the night. I try to do fun things with them but. they scream and fight. Neither will potty train no. matter what I do. I am to the point I just want to run. away. My husband keeps asking what I do every day. because the house never seems clean, and Iím always. crying. Why didnít I listen to myself? I love my kids but it takes everything in me not to jump out the window. Please ladies keep being honest because if Iíd seen this before maybe things would be different. Iím incapable of being a leave it to beaver mom and thatís what my kids deserve.
Sassy still lives in her little rainbows and glitter world where she ignorantly believes that what she thinks or experiences applies to everyone. Her little fundie darlings are blessed little angels who give her no trouble in Rainbow World so that's the way it is for every other household in the world. People have different coping skills and not every child has the same personality outside of Rainbow World. There are also women out there battling things like clinical depression or other mental illnesses while trying to raise kids. Some kids just turn out bad and it seems to be their personality and it can't be changed. When we're under a lot of stress at work we can leave it behind at the end of the day, but parenting is 24/7 no matter what so Sassy needs to wake up to reality and realize what she thinks doesn't apply to all.
Gtown71

United States

#281008 Jan 31, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what you believe. The fact remains that many women are PRESSURED to have children, even if some of them may be undecided about or even unwilling to have them. IMO the people who pressure women to have children frequently hide the hardships of motherhood from girls and young women and present a FALSE picture of it instead.
Personally, I think keeping girls and young women in ignorance of these hardships is a bad practice that needs to be changed. So I'll go on raising the facts about the HARDSHIPS of motherhood as often as I think necessary. Whether you approve of my doing so or not is irrelevant.
Yes ocean I realize my thought are not relavent to you, but once again you start out by saying how many young married women are "pressured " into being a mom.

All I can say is if any woman will allow anyone else to pressure them into becomming a mom, then there is no story you will give, that will change their mind.

Hope you have a great day though.

Plus if you feel this strong about posting the stories I say great for you.

I truly believe in following ones convictions, becouse following others would make one fake and empty.

So just be you, as I've always been me.
I thank God for changing my convictions and saving my soul, as well as any who wish to be saved.:)

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#281009 Jan 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this really all you get from my story???
Wow - I thought your kind would say that I was born that way.
I was born an adultrous, and I thought for sure You would help me get a law passed, so that I could legaly be with both my wife and as many other women I choose, since you would've suoported our choice to kill the kid right? Plus I'm sure you would suoport gay marriage and also say that it how God made them.
Perhaps you miss my entire point about God and forgiveness.
How someone can go from a child of satan to a child of God.
Yet you didn't miss anything, becouse you were never looking for any such story or outcome.
My story is true, and you can be saved as well as any.
"Your kind"?? I guess that says it all.

I am an atheist, so no I don't believe your story. I take responsibility for my own life and am not looking to be "saved". When I make mistakes I deal with fixing them and don't turn to some unseen being to do it for me. And I don't believe in Satan either. When I do wrong I don't use excuses about Satan.
Ocean56

AOL

#281010 Jan 31, 2013
Katie wrote:
You should try script writing, JM. Really. You have the imagination for it. I think you're being harsh with Ocean because she showed the other side of the rainbow you promise with motherhood. You forget to mention there's seldom a pot of gold there. Ocean reminded people.
Exactly, Katie, and that seems to drive anti-choice nitwits like sASSy NUTS. Personally, I think the anti-choice crowd would prefer to have all girls and women believe that motherhood is nothing but cute babies who hardly ever cry and sleep several hours at night. They don't WANT girls and young women who don't have children to know about the very real HARDSHIPS of motherhood, because they don't want these girls/women to decide to have NO children at all.

For religionist kooks who believe the ONLY real purpose for a woman is frequent reproduction, the idea of women choosing to be childFREE (no kids by choice) is totally abhorrent. I believe THAT is why anti-choice religionists deliberately hide the facts about such hardships from girls/women until AFTER they have a baby.

I say too bad for them. I'll continue to bring up these facts all I want, no matter how much idiots like sASSy whine about it. This link has many sad stories from women who regret becoming moms.

Gtown71

United States

#281011 Jan 31, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, are you saying God will take a child or a child of God if they don't obey? What cult do you belong to that teaches you this?
When someone gets saved, they become a child of God.

God loves His children, and if any parent loves their child, then they will disipline them, if the never disipline, then they hate their children.

It is easy to see when a child is not disiplined.

God is merciful and graceful, and is very slow to anger, and He will treat those who belong to Him as His child.

There does come a time, if all of His warnings are not heeded, that He will have His child killed here on earth, but their soul still goes to Heaven. Salvation is by grace.

They will have no rewards or crowns, and may even smell as the smoke of Hell, but a child of God, is a child of God.

Man may lie and break contracts, but God does not.

There are some things God Cannot do.
Lie is one of them.
Ocean56

AOL

#281012 Jan 31, 2013
Sassy still lives in her little rainbows and glitter world where she ignorantly believes that what she thinks or experiences applies to everyone. Her little fundie darlings are blessed little angels who give her no trouble in Rainbow World so that's the way it is for every other household in the world. People have different coping skills and not every child has the same personality outside of Rainbow World. There are also women out there battling things like clinical depression or other mental illnesses while trying to raise kids. Some kids just turn out bad and it seems to be their personality and it can't be changed. When we're under a lot of stress at work we can leave it behind at the end of the day, but parenting is 24/7 no matter what so Sassy needs to wake up to reality and realize what she thinks doesn't apply to all.
Yep, sASSy makes her ignorance and stupidity obvious every time she posts here, along with her idiot buds, TomTom and Knutter. They all live in the same fantasy land where motherhood is concerned. I just have NO intention of indulging those fantasies. As you pointed out, THEIR fantasy visions don't apply to all women.
Gtown71

United States

#281013 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
I am an atheist, so no I don't believe your story. I take responsibility for my own life and am not looking to be "saved". When I make mistakes I deal with fixing them and don't turn to some unseen being to do it for me. And I don't believe in Satan either. When I do wrong I don't use excuses about Satan.
Hey I believe that's great, but just in case you ever have a problem you can't seem to "fix ", then just know how some crazy guy came onto a websight, and told you about a God that can.

I didn't say catholic, baptist, or morman -I said a God who can and will.
Ocean56

AOL

#281014 Jan 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
Yes ocean I realize my thought are not relavent to you, but once again you start out by saying how many young married women are "pressured " into being a mom.
All I can say is if any woman will allow anyone else to pressure them into becoming a mom, then there is no story you will give, that will change their mind.
Or, maybe if more girls/women ARE given more information on how very HARD motherhood can be, some of them may decide NOT to cave in to the pressure from family or religious community to have children.

That's precisely what militant religionist kooks who believe a woman's ONLY real purpose in life is reproduction are so afraid of; that more girls/women will decide NEVER to have children and choose to devote their lives to careers and other pursuits instead.
Gtown71

United States

#281015 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
May I ask since you say you believe Not in any God or Satan, then why did my affair seem to bother you?

Is it just how you were raised?
do you have convictions put on you from your raising that makes you feel that certain things are wrong?

I to knew what I was doing was not right, even when I didn't believe in any God, but I didn't know just how wrong, nor did I understand why I felt that certain things were wrong.

Maybe it is written upon our hearts as God says?

I now believe this, and also believe that is why you felt it was also wrong.

Yet I also now believe Sin has much a greater price then we want to think.

If we die in our sins I believe we spend eternity trying to fix the unfixable.

This is my opinion, but what I do believe.
Gtown71

United States

#281017 Jan 31, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, maybe if more girls/women ARE given more information on how very HARD motherhood can be, some of them may decide NOT to cave in to the pressure from family or religious community to have children.
That's precisely what militant religionist kooks who believe a woman's ONLY real purpose in life is reproduction are so afraid of; that more girls/women will decide NEVER to have children and choose to devote their lives to careers and other pursuits instead.
We've all seen young girls "who have No clue ",that decide being a mom will fix them.
We also know, they they truly have no clue.
I am even amazed at how much work, and loss of sleep there was when we fitst brought home our daughter, but "with us " it is much easier now.
Things will never be as they were for years, when my wife and I could just take off and go where ever we wished, but its worth the trade.

I do believe girls should be informed, but of all sides.

It seems like the news we have fox or either some very liberal station. Like the one the R rev al sharpton is on.

It would be nice to see someone comcerned enough to share all sides of becomming a mother.

Some kids have it much better then others, or atleast we think, since some of the toughest raisd become very well done later in life.
Ocean56

AOL

#281018 Jan 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
We've all seen young girls "who have No clue ",that decide being a mom will fix them.
We also know, they they truly have no clue.
I am even amazed at how much work, and loss of sleep there was when we fitst brought home our daughter, but "with us " it is much easier now.
Things will never be as they were for years, when my wife and I could just take off and go where ever we wished, but its worth the trade.
Okay, but what you keep failing to admit is that for the women who REGRET becoming mothers, it is NOT worth the trade between their old life and the new one. Like the idiot sASSy, you have this myopic notion that YOUR experiences with parenthood "should" apply to all when it actually DOESN'T.

IMO girls and women are NOT informed about the very real hardships of motherhood, usually because their parents want to be grandparents at some point. The parents don't really WANT their daughters to know how HARD it is to be a mother, because if some daughters do know, they could make the childfree choice and "deprive" them of the chance to be grandparents.

I think it's much better when girls/women know all about the hardships of motherhood so they can make an INFORMED decision about it. Too many girls and women are only told the rose-colored vision of motherhood, not the REALITY of it. I think keeping girls/women in ignorance of this hard reality is a bad practice that needs to change. So I'll do what I can to change it, including posting links to stories about women who regret they became mothers in the first place.

Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281019 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I am against abortion. Period.
If your 16 year old daughter came to you and told you she was pregnant, what would you do? Don't lie.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281020 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You're trying to justify killing already existing humans that are developing in the uterus for 9 months.
What I experience or don't experience doesn't change that fact.
Don't want kids, don't conceive them.
Ta Da!
Save the....."well, 4,000 women a day in this country alone don't know that they can get pregnant when they are fertile" nonsense.
It's the year 2013.
Sex leads tp pregnancy. Educate yourselves on how your body works. It's not that hard to comprehend that sperm and egg (during fertile time) equals potential pregnancy.
Educational...
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281021 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I already explained. Abortion is killing a humans life.You need to stop this brutality and crime against humanity. It is barbaric.
Tell me, if a mother decided that she didn't her child after birth, would you accept her killing them instead of giving them up for adoption?
Take one of Oceans stories where the girl HATES mothering her child. Should she give her child up for adoption, continue to loath in her misery with her child KNOWING how much she despises the child or kill her child?
The proabort consensus is to mercy kill.
You are militant.

Do you believe in shooting abortion doctors?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281022 Jan 31, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I volunteer at a couple of charitable organizations and donate to several charities. Lots of people do it. You could, too, if you wanted to.
I'll think about it.

What exactly do you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min new yawk 1,153,943
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) Thu susan 9
Meri chut her waqt geeli kyun rehti hai? Thu Aaria 1
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Dec 17 Raptor in Michigan 120,226
gay in Towson Maryland Dec 17 Kandin 8
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Dec 17 Jim Jones 19,549
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Dec 16 jamielee 103
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:37 pm PST