Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,554
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#280981 Jan 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
FooManSpew: "Yeah, I'm Jewish. I actually BELIEVE in my faith. I'm funny that way."
You do not follow the teachings of your faith.
Yes No Relevance, I do.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#280982 Jan 30, 2013
Bitner wrote:
Once again, the trolls cannot debate us, and so they make up crap to attack with. They have nothing of substance to say.
The standard proabortion pagan fall back position. Whenever you have been outsmarted you scream "troll", which is rather ironic coming from a pagan who worslips trolls in their fanatsy world view.

You pagans hate it when you are pegged for what you are, so you cluster together like frigtened little mice and just shriek, "troll".

Yet you praise foomuffchew, the bifggest"baiter" on thois thing.

Location hidden

#280983 Jan 30, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if your teenage daughter were pregnant, you would break a leg trying to get her to the abortion doctor as soon as possible.
You evil, heartless woman.
Nah. Skanky has said she'd rather her daugher die than even have a LIFESAVING abortion. She's sick that way.

Location hidden

#280984 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I am against abortion. Period.
Nobod cares Skanky.

Location hidden

#280985 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> People who find motherhood a negative thing. Like you. You aborted your child instead of giving the child to a family who would love her.
If some family wants a girl child so badly, let them adopt one that's already here like I did.
Elise didn't have a spare "her" to give them.@@

Location hidden

#280987 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You're trying to justify killing already existing humans that are developing in the uterus for 9 months.
You're lying again.

Fortunately in our country, nobody has to JUSTIFY anything to the likes of you or your kind. You are MEANINGLESS.

That's a fact.
Don't want kids, don't conceive them. Ta Da!
OR have an abortion. OR gestate and adopt it out. OR keep it. Those are the choices.

Ta Da!
Save the....."well, 4,000 women a day in this country alone don't know that they can get pregnant when they are fertile" nonsense.
It's the year 2013.
You seem to think that the year means something to those that have never been educated in school OR at home.

The ignorance YOU spew here is PROOF of how desperately boys and girls, men and women NEED proper BC education.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#280988 Jan 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a person with common sense Skank, unlike you apparently.
A woman with an unwanted pregnancy who's going for an abortion is going to have an avoidable procedure.
You moron.
<quoted text>
ALL of them you moron.
Unless they're educated, how would a woman know that they can't take certain antibiotics or natural remedies when taking the pill? Or that forgetting ONE pill can cause failure? Or that the use of ANY lubricant other than a water based one can cause condom failure.
I've asked you these questions before, and YOU dont even know the answers.
And you wouldn't, because nobody TAUGHT you you fucking idiot.
How long can a condom be not used before its too old TO use?
Hell, YOU think that having sex outside a fertile period is safe WHEN IT IS NOT. Sperm can live up to 7 days. Based on that alone, for many women with irregular periods, there IS NO SAFE TIME OF THE MONTH.
<quoted text>
And how exactly are they supposed to educate themselves? How do they know they're educating themselves about the RIGHT things.
As has been proven, there are women out there that think diluted bleach or vinegar as a douche will prevent pregnancy. Men that think using saran wrap or a baggie is a good substitue for a condom. Girls that snitch their sisters/mothers BC pills thinking taking a few will prevent pregnancy.
Children AND adults need PROPER AND COMPREHENSIVE EDUCATION by QUALIFIED people.
And idiot that listens to fools like you WILL get pregnant, because you're giving out false and faulty information.
You seem to think people get this information by osmosis, and if they DONT know, you call them stupid.
You're the stupid one Skanky.
Now we know why Sassy is so poorly educated. She done edumacated herself, by gosh, by golly.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#280989 Jan 30, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did have an affair, which lead to her getting pregnant. You seem to believe me when I say this. Good.
Perhaps you believe me when I say adultry is wrong?
I was 27 when the affair started with a 38 year old woman.
I was 29 and her 40 when she got pregnant.
That is when I could no longer live a lie.
Sure I could've went along, got an abortion, and keep life as it was.
Believe it or not I was sick of life as usual.
I wanted something real in my life, and I wanted to be real.
I didn't believe in God, but started asking myself what if I was wrong.
I told a friend of mine what was happening.
He was the last guy I thought would say anything about sin. He was a ladies man. He slept with any woman that would. Being a real good looking dude -He slept with many. We lost count at 160 one night.
Yet when I told him my deal -he replied wow John, that's like a real big sin.
I said -what do you mean, and he replied something about the bible.
At home the next day, I took my wifes bible and looked up the word. I Did Not like what it said. At all!
I remember throwing it across the bed, only to return and look it up in another place. It mentioned only.bad news for me.
Not to mention all the lies and other that goes with adultry.
When I truly wanted something REAL in my life, that is when I was woken up.
His message was clear and never changed.
After I agreed, He saved me. It was much later, as I read the bible, when I realized what had happened, so if you so easily believe me on the bad stuff, just maybe you will consider what I say happened to me that night to be true as well?
May God Bless you for your Faith and candor.
Gtown71

United States

#280990 Jan 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWSFLASH AGAIN:
Its a public forum. Dont want other's comments, stop posting publically.
<quoted text>
Did you forget the three day discussion, that YOU POSTED ABOUT already? Does being "born again" mean you have alzheimers?
<quoted text>
I didn't say I dont believe in sin, I said babies are not BORN IN SIN. Christ on a cruch son, learn to read will you?
<quoted text>
Damn son, we JUST did three days of this two weeks ago. ARe you REALLY this stupid or burnt out that you need a rehash already?
They learn it from their parents and the people AROUND them.
Fact.
<quoted text>
Yes, I guess you really ARE this stupid.
So again no answer for how parents learned how to sin.

Someone must have been born with sin.

Kids can and do learn much from their parents, but they come with a sin nature.

Small kids can disrespect their parents, and that is a fact, that they are not taught.

Unless you believe sin magicaly appears at some point, then someone was born with it.

I say we all are.
Fact.

If you think otherwise please feel free to tell me where people learn how to sin, if noone is born with a sin nature.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#280993 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>and here it is folks ......"there's seldom a pot of gold there" .
Sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree with you. There was a pot of gold for me. My children are the blessings that I never thought possible. Not ALL find motherhood loathsome .
I feel sorry for you people. I really do.
You must remember that these are proabortion pagans. They hate children. Many are lesbians and hate their own sexuality. They have had strange upbringings and even stranger lives now.

They hate being pregnant, they hate women who love their unborn children.

So you are talking to very abnormal women.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#280994 Jan 30, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I was told I was the one, that never reads others comments.
I'm well aware of bad things in the world.
I geuss you missed my main point.
(When a person reaches the age of accountability)
(When someone has been truly saved)(God CHANGES their desire)
They will not desire to rape a person. Or kill a room full of kids, plus being a child of God, comes with "God is your father ",and even says He whips His kids that are being bad "like any good parent would do ",God will even go so far as to take one on early, if they refuse to obey.
The only proff there is, is in the bible. It is up to you, as to whether you wish to believe.
Nothing I can talk you into, just telling you my story (after you started the whole conversation) then acting as if my post don't intrest you, so I don't know what to tell you :)
Wait, are you saying God will take a child or a child of God if they don't obey? What cult do you belong to that teaches you this?
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#280995 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Oh and btw...this is a lie. Most of you support restrictions on her "reproduction choices..aka....killing via abortion".
You are right on with that statement. The only "choice" they crow about or the only "right" they fight to defend, is the right to kill an unobrn child.
Their hate and hypocrisy is evident to all with any common sense. These are some sick women and a few of their gay cheerleaders.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#280996 Jan 30, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So again no answer for how parents learned how to sin.
Someone must have been born with sin.
Kids can and do learn much from their parents, but they come with a sin nature.
Small kids can disrespect their parents, and that is a fact, that they are not taught.
Unless you believe sin magicaly appears at some point, then someone was born with it.
I say we all are.
Fact.
If you think otherwise please feel free to tell me where people learn how to sin, if noone is born with a sin nature.
She is poisoning the young girls mind to her real religion, Christianity. She can't make these staements and not realize that the poor girl she and her girlfriend have willnot be affected.

Foo hates Christianity, like most ot the proabort pagans and will poison the minds of anyone she can.
Gtown71

United States

#280997 Jan 31, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, and to you as well.
Ocean56

AOL

#280998 Jan 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
Yes, and I agree with that, as well as the stories about women who hate being moms.
I personaly know of 1 woman who walked away from 3 sets of kids with 3 different men, for another man each time.
The thing was, she was a great mom when she had them.
yet it was as if she had a switch, that she could flip and have no further dealings with her kids.
I love my daughter very much, but I'm not dumb to the fact of how much of "me " I have given up for her.
I also know full well how much time and work is involved, being that I was a stay at home dad for over 3 years.
I still don't believe moms hating it is the norm. I do believe there have been many changes in our country in the last 50 years that have lead to the "all about me " generation we now have.
It doesn't matter what you believe. The fact remains that many women are PRESSURED to have children, even if some of them may be undecided about or even unwilling to have them. IMO the people who pressure women to have children frequently hide the hardships of motherhood from girls and young women and present a FALSE picture of it instead.

Personally, I think keeping girls and young women in ignorance of these hardships is a bad practice that needs to be changed. So I'll go on raising the facts about the HARDSHIPS of motherhood as often as I think necessary. Whether you approve of my doing so or not is irrelevant.
Ocean56

AOL

#280999 Jan 31, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Exactly. He lies pretty regularly actually, but fails to recognize his own failings on a regular basis.
Yep. You gotta love it when these guys LIE so often, yet have the audacity to claim they've "never lied on this forum." Then they wonder why no one will take anything they say seriously. Go figure. lol

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281000 Jan 31, 2013
Clear wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your unwaivering, passionate, stance for the unborn. Considering who you are up against here, and from what I've seen so far you must be strong.(:
LMAO!! Yeah, it really takes a lot of strength to spew fundie dogma and have meltdowns on an anonymous forum.

And it really takes a lot of strength to post using several different names, doesn't it?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#281001 Jan 31, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
The standard proabortion pagan fall back position. Whenever you have been outsmarted you scream "troll", which is rather ironic coming from a pagan who worslips trolls in their fanatsy world view.
You pagans hate it when you are pegged for what you are, so you cluster together like frigtened little mice and just shriek, "troll".
Yet you praise foomuffchew, the bifggest"baiter" on thois thing.
You worship an unseen magic man who dwells in some gold-plated sky paradise and keeps a tally of your good and bad deeds, and this magic man can read your thoughts and give you things you ask for...now you were saying?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#281002 Jan 31, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's applaud a man for having an affair and impregnating his mistress. Your effed up fundie dogma is really something to celebrate.
Ocean56

AOL

#281003 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
Sweetie, the woman is selfish and she admits it.
Next....
Anymore stories from whining selfish women who HATE Mothering their child? I mean, we just need MORE stories from them because we were unaware of selfish and self-centered exist in this world.
I've got quite a few more such stories from women who REGRET having children, sASSy, and I'll post them as often as I think necessary. Your approval or permission is neither needed nor required. But hey, since you asked, here's one MORE story.

http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...

at my breaking point says:

January 12, 2012 at 4:11 am

God help me. I am 25 my husband is a little younger. When we met I was working in a tattoo shop strong independent 19 yr old. I had a miscarriage before we met and at that point knew I didnít want kids. I had nieces and nephews who I loved but was certain I didnít want any of my own. Well I got pregnant then rushed into marriage with a small town Iowa boy who was raised by three sisters who are what I like to call robo moms. My pregnancy was terrible I had to move away from my nice apartment in the city to be with my husband because he refused to meet me halfway, over the last four years I have supported us financially multiple times, had ppd and had another child. My husband ran out to be with a few other women because I was so depressed I ďwasnít me anymoreĒ my son is severely adhd and my daughter is just a brat.

My husband refuses to let me go anywhere we moved in order to start over and for the first time I am not working at all :( my kids ruin my house, I havenít dressed nice in over a year literally. My husband hates being home because I have ocd and clean constantly. I feel like I am being held under water every minute of everyday. I havenít slept through the night in over. three years because neither one of my kids sleeps. through the night. I try to do fun things with them but. they scream and fight. Neither will potty train no. matter what I do. I am to the point I just want to run. away. My husband keeps asking what I do every day. because the house never seems clean, and Iím always. crying. Why didnít I listen to myself? I love my kids but it takes everything in me not to jump out the window. Please ladies keep being honest because if Iíd seen this before maybe things would be different. Iím incapable of being a leave it to beaver mom and thatís what my kids deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,108,956
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 28 min WARRIOR 19,203
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 9 hr pic trade 87
Baltimore Stands with Israel 9 hr webcretin 79
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... 22 hr NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Baltimore Mayor hospitalized Saturday night Sun Bernardo kerman 1
O'Malley touts progress on immigration in Md. Sep 11 Will Jones 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••