Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#281031 Jan 31, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but what you keep failing to admit is that for the women who REGRET becoming mothers, it is NOT worth the trade between their old life and the new one. Like the idiot sASSy, you have this myopic notion that YOUR experiences with parenthood "should" apply to all when it actually DOESN'T.
IMO girls and women are NOT informed about the very real hardships of motherhood, usually because their parents want to be grandparents at some point. The parents don't really WANT their daughters to know how HARD it is to be a mother, because if some daughters do know, they could make the childfree choice and "deprive" them of the chance to be grandparents.
I think it's much better when girls/women know all about the hardships of motherhood so they can make an INFORMED decision about it. Too many girls and women are only told the rose-colored vision of motherhood, not the REALITY of it. I think keeping girls/women in ignorance of this hard reality is a bad practice that needs to change. So I'll do what I can to change it, including posting links to stories about women who regret they became mothers in the first place.
http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...
Why don't they just give the babies to someone who will love them?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#281032 Jan 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I deleted most of your post since it is nothing more than the ramblings of a fundie. The bible is not proof of anything, but I know your uneducated mind can't grasp simple things that don't agree with your point of view.
Likewise, I'm sure.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#281033 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Ah yeah, no. Nice try but that's not me. I know it's hard for you to stop thinking of me tho ;). I do have that affect.
affect or effect?

Since you know so much, dweeb, how 'bout the winning powerball numbers? I'm looking to close my practice and retire at 50.

Can I offer you a split?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#281034 Jan 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone gets saved, they become a child of God.
God loves His children, and if any parent loves their child, then they will disipline them, if the never disipline, then they hate their children.
It is easy to see when a child is not disiplined.
God is merciful and graceful, and is very slow to anger, and He will treat those who belong to Him as His child.
There does come a time, if all of His warnings are not heeded, that He will have His child killed here on earth, but their soul still goes to Heaven. Salvation is by grace.
They will have no rewards or crowns, and may even smell as the smoke of Hell, but a child of God, is a child of God.
Man may lie and break contracts, but God does not.
There are some things God Cannot do.
Lie is one of them.
I guess you don't know that most of the Christian posters on this thread are Roman Catholic. They aren't born-again, or "saved," as you are. Are Catholics also Children of God, or is it necessary to be saved to achieve that stays?

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#281035 Jan 31, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if your teenage daughter were pregnant, you would break a leg trying to get her to the abortion doctor as soon as possible.
You evil, heartless woman.
Someone needs to give you the 411 with regard to dweeb's (sassy) wish, if her daughter has an abortion.

Maybe you could ask her directly.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#281036 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> What? I am against abortion.
So much against abortion that you'd want to see your own daughter dead if she has one; right dweeb????

C'mon, fess up to the newbie; we veterans know this is true, so don't even attempt to lie about it.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#281037 Jan 31, 2013
Clear wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your unwaivering, passionate, stance for the unborn. Considering who you are up against here, and from what I've seen so far you must be strong.(:
She's so strong that if she sat on a rainbow, Skittles would pop out. LOL

Atrisco Village

#281038 Jan 31, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll think about it.
What exactly do you do?
Whatever they need me to do.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#281039 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't they just give the babies to someone who will love them?
Your solution seems simple enough.... Why don't you adopt them. You and jakey and jonnycakes talk a big talk about adoption, but do you adopt?

Another case of do as I say Not as I do

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#281040 Jan 31, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
You must remember that these are proabortion pagans. They hate children. Many are lesbians and hate their own sexuality. They have had strange upbringings and even stranger lives now.
They hate being pregnant, they hate women who love their unborn children.
So you are talking to very abnormal women.
Don't you catholic idolaters believe all men, and women, to be children of the same "god?"

If so, then you're just as abnormal as the ones you're calling abnormal.

And, given that you're an idolater who prays to wooden and metal statues, such is clear and convincing evidence of your abnormality.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#281041 Jan 31, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You worship an unseen magic man who dwells in some gold-plated sky paradise and keeps a tally of your good and bad deeds, and this magic man can read your thoughts and give you things you ask for...now you were saying?
Is this what you were trying to say in your superficial way?

http://www.godandscience.org/doctrine/who_is_...
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#281042 Jan 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Your solution seems simple enough.... Why don't you adopt them. You and jakey and jonnycakes talk a big talk about adoption, but do you adopt?
Another case of do as I say Not as I do
The solution is simple. Long lists of couples waiting to adopt.

Atrisco Village

#281043 Jan 31, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
affect or effect?
Since you know so much, dweeb, how 'bout the winning powerball numbers? I'm looking to close my practice and retire at 50.
Can I offer you a split?
You're retiring when your 50? Nice! What are you going to do with yourself? I'd go a little crazy, I think.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#281044 Jan 31, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got quite a few more such stories from women who REGRET having children, sASSy, and I'll post them as often as I think necessary. Your approval or permission is neither needed nor required. But hey, since you asked, here's one MORE story.
http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...
at my breaking point says:
January 12, 2012 at 4:11 am
God help me. I am 25 my husband is a little younger. When we met I was working in a tattoo shop strong independent 19 yr old. I had a miscarriage before we met and at that point knew I didnít want kids. I had nieces and nephews who I loved but was certain I didnít want any of my own. Well I got pregnant then rushed into marriage with a small town Iowa boy who was raised by three sisters who are what I like to call robo moms. My pregnancy was terrible I had to move away from my nice apartment in the city to be with my husband because he refused to meet me halfway, over the last four years I have supported us financially multiple times, had ppd and had another child. My husband ran out to be with a few other women because I was so depressed I ďwasnít me anymoreĒ my son is severely adhd and my daughter is just a brat.
My husband refuses to let me go anywhere we moved in order to start over and for the first time I am not working at all :( my kids ruin my house, I havenít dressed nice in over a year literally. My husband hates being home because I have ocd and clean constantly. I feel like I am being held under water every minute of everyday. I havenít slept through the night in over. three years because neither one of my kids sleeps. through the night. I try to do fun things with them but. they scream and fight. Neither will potty train no. matter what I do. I am to the point I just want to run. away. My husband keeps asking what I do every day. because the house never seems clean, and Iím always. crying. Why didnít I listen to myself? I love my kids but it takes everything in me not to jump out the window. Please ladies keep being honest because if Iíd seen this before maybe things would be different. Iím incapable of being a leave it to beaver mom and thatís what my kids deserve.
LOL This story has enough holes in it to make swiss cheese.

How do you support a family of four and not sleep for three years or ever go anywhere, for instance.

Atrisco Village

#281045 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you love to ask inane questions, why don't you ask those lists of people why they don't adopt all the older kids and all the special needs babies and children that are waiting for forever homes?
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#281046 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to avoid my question.... Have you adopted? You make it seem easy as pie.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#281047 Jan 31, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right on with that statement. The only "choice" they crow about or the only "right" they fight to defend, is the right to kill an unobrn child.
Their hate and hypocrisy is evident to all with any common sense. These are some sick women and a few of their gay cheerleaders.
There is only one choice under attack. While I don't think that you attack that choice, your posts side with those who do.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#281048 Jan 31, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you catholic idolaters believe all men, and women, to be children of the same "god?"
If so, then you're just as abnormal as the ones you're calling abnormal.
And, given that you're an idolater who prays to wooden and metal statues, such is clear and convincing evidence of your abnormality.
My favorite part of your silly little link is where the person writing mentions that god is not a hermaphrodite.

The abnormality is mostly on your side of the table. That you believe such drivel is quite amusing.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#281049 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL This story has enough holes in it to make swiss cheese.
How do you support a family of four and not sleep for three years or ever go anywhere, for instance.
Can you read? It did not say she did not sleep for 3 years, you narrow minded christard.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#281050 Jan 31, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Since you love to ask inane questions, why don't you ask those lists of people why they don't adopt all the older kids and all the special needs babies and children that are waiting for forever homes?
Many do. Some want infants. We were talking about this supposed woman who hates her baby. Shouldn't be hard to find a loving home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will CVS rebuild 26 min joey 1
Cops railroaded to appease N***ers. 1 hr Someone 64
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,224,603
News Poverty edging into 2016 presidential race amid... 3 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 11
News Reforming Baltimore police will be expensive, c... 4 hr Fear ISIS 2
News Baltimore middle schoolers learn to operate sys... 4 hr Mary 1
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 4 hr QueenOfBondage 444
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]