Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311866 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#280401 Jan 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I've decided to answer her with, "whatever you say dear" each and every time. Then I won't be feeding any war she gorges herself on.
LOL, another line of stupid logic coming from you.

What you don't get is; your responses to {me} are meaningless. What you post to anyone else can and will be proven to be ridiculous, whether or not you reply to my posts.

You're better off not replying at all, because you're problem is what you post here. Not what anyone replies to it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#280402 Jan 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Their interest in this long ago hypothetical question/answer is beyond creepy. They don't want to learn or philosophize or anything. They just want to win. At any cost.
LOL. There's nothing to learn from an ignorant buffon like you. Your logic is stupid, your reasoning is flawed and you base everything you think on delusion.

Everything you think and believe is based on delusion. You're a nut case.
worships reality

United States

#280403 Jan 28, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep sucking on that pipe dream of eternal life. After you die, let me know how that works out for you.
is johnny cakes full of you?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#280404 Jan 28, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing that Klueless Katiekins doesn't even know what a stillbirth is.
She is wrong day after day.
She returns in hopes that one day she'll redeem her stupidity.
I know her kind: Her narcissism puffs her confidence up in her abilities. Sadly, she doesn't have the goods to back it up.
Although it makes it enjoyable for us to constantly point out how klueless Katiekins is, her ignorance gets old....especially when it relates to killing innocents.
:sigh:
I agree.
Anonymous

United States

#280405 Jan 28, 2013
Gtown71

United States

#280406 Jan 28, 2013
Jerri wrote:
<quoted text>. I love you fearless posts in defense of pre born children. God bless you for. Holding up with intelligence and truth!!
Thank you.
I mess up on how things should be said, but I do try and say what is true, mainly on the topic of God,but for the unborn as well. Even if it makes my bro. And sisters upset with me on the God thing. Some issues really don't matter, but some I will now go to my grave believing and g
Fighting for. Thanks be to God :)

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#280407 Jan 28, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, Lilly.
I put the information right there for Katie to abosorb, & she still doesn't realize the legal definition of 'born alive'...
['born alive', with respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion OR extraction from his OR her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion OR extraction breathes OR has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, OR definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion OR extraction occurs as a result of natural OR induced labor, cesarean section, OR induced abortion.]...maybe Katiekins doesn't know what the word "OR" means...?
Kaite also hasn't grasped the words `person',`human being',`child', and `individual'...[shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive (see above) at any stage of development...]
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ207/ ...
You can hit Klueless Katiekins between her deep-set, closely positioned eyes and she goes right back claiming that a fetus that is born remains a fetus until some whacky later time.
She's a great case study in Kluelessness.
The very definition of "intelligence" includes "abilty to learn, reason, grasping truths", and despite substantiated facts proving her ideas are mind bogglingly senseless and wrong, she persists on deluding herself that she makes sense and is right.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#280408 Jan 28, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not judge god, besides it is you and your 33,000 posts on murdering uborn children that is lacking in freshness or effectiveness. I have come here to save you, repent and I shall forgive you.
I do judge you.
Who made a specie that doesn't want children, yet enjoys the act that produces children?
Don't give me that crap about giving me free will. I read your book. The serpent gave me free will. You gave me original sin.
Not to mention the fact that you made us all speak different languages and then have us translate your book into our own language as each of us understood it.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#280409 Jan 28, 2013
No, it isn't, because the OP isn't demanding legal activity to cause the starvation, unlike anti-choicers.
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
have you literally adopted a bunch of starving African children?
no? then you must not care about the issue of children starving......not ONE BIT
idiot, thats your logic used against you..........
Gtown71

United States

#280410 Jan 28, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a beautiful story.
I'm happy for you.
One question - jesus christ died for our sins? How could that be? We weren't around then. I wish he would come back and die all over again. That would be cool.
Loved your story...Gives me hope.
It truly is the only story that will give you hope, even if you don't realize it yet.

He was, is, and always will be.

I know Him by the name Jesus, but He is God.

Plus He knew you when He died, and nailed All of your sins (even those "you " haven't done yet) on the cross.

So it will be your freewill choice to believe in evolution, to believe in God, or to just not care either way.

He doesn't wish for any to perish, but He will not lie, or go against your free will.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#280411 Jan 28, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
The very definition of "intelligence" includes "abilty to learn, reason, grasping truths", and despite substantiated facts proving her ideas are mind bogglingly senseless and wrong, she persists on deluding herself that she makes sense and is right.
I think it was Robert Burns who wished that we had the power to see ourselves as others see us.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#280412 Jan 28, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
...http://www.topix.com/forum/ news/abortion/T833PCEP80MM49OU 9/post279839
______
You said the following inaccurate statements in your post above:
1) I based my answer on the medical fact a stillborn is technically considered a fetus because it didn't take its first breath.
2) You've chosen to go over this again and again. But you've added nothing. You still can't claim I am wrong.
3) Yes, medically, fetus adjusting to life outside the womb is a process.
4) Legally, that magical moment of fetus becoming newborn is upon a complete birth (when baby's breathing and the cord is cut).
It is that simple.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Katie's senseless type logic that you quoted:

Katie: "I based my answer on the medical fact a stillborn is technically considered a fetus because it didn't take its first breath."

I've already provided FACTS proving her "because it didn't take its first breath" wrong. A stillborn is intrauterine death of a fetus. Since a fetus wouldn't take a "breath", it's irrational to try to use "first breath" as the reason a stillborn is a fetus. But Katie won't let facts stop her delsuions.

Katie: "You've chosen to go over this again and again. But you've added nothing. You still can't claim I am wrong."

We've added everything to prove she's wrong, she hasn't provided anything except proof she's a nut case who couldn't reason to save her life.

Katie: "Yes, medically, fetus adjusting to life outside the womb is a process."

"Fetus" and "outside the womb" are oxymorons. Katie's just a moron. Medically and logically "outside the womb" is an infant adjusting to being born.

Katie: "Legally, that magical moment of fetus becoming newborn is upon a complete birth (when baby's breathing and the cord is cut).
It is that simple."

"Fetus becoming newborn upon complete birth" is just her delusional logic, that isn't a fact. She's an irrational mental case.

Fetus becomes a newborn once the child's body exits the mother's body, cord still attached and as long as child is alive; whether breathing yet or not. End of fetal life, beginning of newborn life. FACT, legally, medically and logically.

Everything we've provided proves it.
Everything she's said, reasoned through or provided proves she doesn't have the intelligence or sense to rationally theorize about anything.
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#280413 Jan 28, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I support choice. I make my choices and you make your choices. Your attempts to manipulate my answers are failing miserably. Please bring forward and show any post where I spoke against adoption.
BTW, do you know how many orphaned/abandoned children who have not been adopted are in this country? You would think every Christian home would have at a least one adopted child in it under those circumstances, yet many (if not most) don't have any adopted children in them. It's a shame that so many Christian folks don't put their money where their mouth is, ya know?
Wait for it.....
There are too many children that are in foster care.
It has become a scam to earn money from the government
for taking care of these children.

Indianapolis

#280414 Jan 28, 2013
You haven't mastered basic modern english; archaic forms are way beyond your comprehension.

smite
[smahyt] Show IPA verb, smote or ( Obsolete ) smit; smitĀ·ten or smit; smitĀ·ing.
verb (used with object)
to strike or hit hard, with or as with the hand, a stick, or other weapon: She smote him on the back with her umbrella.
to deliver or deal (a blow, hit, etc.) by striking hard.
to strike down, injure, or slay: His sword had smitten thousands.
to afflict or attack with deadly or disastrous effect: smitten by polio.
to affect mentally or morally with a sudden pang: His conscience smote him.
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
quiet you! for when you speak i shall spake you till you're death with smolter!
btw "smitten" isnt a word

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#280415 Jan 28, 2013
~ Misspoke: A stillborn is intrauterine death of a fetus (after 20 weeks).

Indianapolis

#280416 Jan 28, 2013
Since most girls start menstruating between 12 and 14, are they supposed to be getting knocked up too?
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yur menstrual cycle is God's gentle way of reminding you that it was another opportunity for you to have helped create a new life.
Gtown71

United States

#280417 Jan 28, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep sucking on that pipe dream of eternal life. After you die, let me know how that works out for you.
Like I've said before. I was an atheist who learned the truth from God Himself, but a few weeks before all of this,I started asking myself "what if? " (what if I'm wrong about God?)

If you're right, then you or I will not care, but If I'm right and you're wrong.

I will be in a place "where I don't deserve to be ", and you will be in a place "that I do deserve to be "

Only difference -grace of God.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#280418 Jan 28, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is reasonable. However, the discussion was indeed regarding AC standards. You asserted that circulating GS's photo is degrading to her. PC then compared the use of her photo to the use of what ACers consider "dead babies", when AC put these photos on posters and display them on public streets. The comparison is that if using GS's photo is degrading to her, then to using the photos of what AC consider "dead babies" is equally degrading (by AC standards) and therefore a double standard.
STO:" You asserted that circulating GS's photo is degrading to her. PC then compared the use of her photo to the use of what ACers consider "dead babies", when AC put these photos on posters and display them on public streets. The comparison is that if using GS's photo is degrading to her, then to using the photos of what AC consider "dead babies" is equally degrading (by AC standards) and therefore a double standard."

No, it's not a double standard by PL.

Gerri's photo is degrading because SHE chose to keep her affair with a married man, her pregnancy and her abortion a SECRET from the world. It stands to reason SHE probably would have a huge issue with her dead NAKED body being displayed like that and her secret shame revealed like that. So much for her DIGNITY and self-respect being protected by family who profess to love her, and PCers who profess to care about her.

They only care about the PC agenda of "abortion rights".

An aborted fetus wasn't having an affair with a married man, wasn't keeping a secret from the world about the pregnancy from it, wasn't making a choice to kill their viable child, and didn't have anything to be ashamed of, and PLers aren't the ones claiming "a woman's right to privacy" regarding having an abortion. There's no comparison between the 2.

Ink

Bensalem, PA

#280419 Jan 28, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a little frightening that these Asian people just give over their kids (girls?) to strangers and have no idea what kind of a home it's going to.
Don't know what the difference would be in money - between China and the U.S. Do you? Would be interested to know..
Most times they give up the girls to have a boy under
China's one child policy.

I have been told that some one getting a child from South America will pay thousands compared to tens of thousands in this country mostly due to the unavailability of adoptable babies and extreme legal costs.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#280420 Jan 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"You said this: "fetus adjusting to life outside the womb is a process" - Katie
I correclty responded: "medically and legally s/he is no longer at the fetal stage of human development. You realize this, which is why you can't share a link supporting your contention that s/he remains a fetus upon birth (for up to 48 hours)."
Your response?=> "Redundant" "
Right because I am not calling newborn a fetus. Your lack of comprehension is not my issue or my problem. I will not indulge you any further. You make faulty claims based on your own lacking ability to read what others write.
Therefore, I will only respond with "whatever you say dear"... And pat you on the head for good measure.
Katie: "Right because I am not calling newborn a fetus."

Actually, yes, you have called a newborn a fetus. Your main problem isn't us constantly rebutting your stupidity, but you posting the stupidity we then rebut. Because we do post the truth and make sense it's easy to keep track of, including about what you've posted. Because you post irrational opinions based on delusion, you can't keep track of the ignorance you've posted. Your annoyance with our posts doesn't lie in the fact that we don't get what you've been saying, but in the fact that what you've been saying is NUTS and you can't prove it's not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,431,724
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) 12 hr amy 42
News 8 people, including toddler, shot in east Balti... 15 hr former democrat 3
News Multiple people shot in East Baltimore: police 16 hr former democrat 2
News Multiple People Injured In Baltimore Shooting,a 16 hr Sammy 1
News 2 men charged with beating teen who egged Orlan... (Nov '08) Sat Posie 145
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Big city 20,609

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages