Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311215 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#280364 Jan 28, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
you have made 33,000 posts all to support a single purpose, the murder of unborn children.
You will kneel before me and on that day you will know why I judged you the way that best reflects how you lived your life.
He is also a but pirate and needs to get his soul saved.
Ocean56

AOL

#280365 Jan 28, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
Nice piece of proabort pagan b*****t. You still hate pregnancy?
It's not bull**** at all, Tommydumdum. But this woman's story does challenge the idiotic anti-choice MYTH that "mothers never regret having their children," so I can see why YOU would refer to it as such. It's just one sad story among many.

http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...
Gtown71

United States

#280366 Jan 28, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
To give you an honest answer...I think people want to find their own path through life and don't want to be preached to on what to believe.
I agree with you. Yet unless they go to church or read what some preacher writes, then they can have their wish.

I hated anything to do with anything that had God on it.

I truly believed that anyone who believed that old fashion garbage was just plain stupid. I rarely seen anyone that was very passionate about God, and if they were, I thought they had a screw loose.

Religion is norhing more than a social club to many. When I found God "or He found me ",it was, and is the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

When you go from just knowing your whole life, that there truly is nothing else, when we die we die. To being WOKEN UP BY GOD, well how would anyone feel?

I realize how no one knows me, but I have spent 12 years looking at what happened to me from every angle I could think of.
It all point to Jesus Christ.

People can do as they wish with my story.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#280368 Jan 28, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry charlie, but they were very much Jews, many were born Jews, and practicing jewish faith, when they realized that Jesus was who He said He was.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOO!!! You keep thinking that stinky. People weren't know for their educations back then dear.
You may dismiss them as you do anything that appears Godly,
There you go LYING again. Trust me dear, I'm not dismissing ANYTHING that "seems g-dly". NONE of your bullshit seems g-dly to me - it just seems arrogant and ridiculous.
but many "real " Jews take notice when Jews for Jesus come around and give their testimonies.
ROFLMAO REAL Jews dismiss them as fools. They are a well known evangelical group that targets poor, rural and disinfranchised Jews for conversion to Christianity.
Plus what does the pope have to do with denouncing them??
Pope John Paul SOUNDLY denounced them as frauds, and further denounced their practices.

You are a very stupid man.

Location hidden

#280369 Jan 28, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is murder, you shall kneel before me on that day and heed my words and judgement.
No on your BEST day you fool.

Tell us, does playing a really dumb version of g-d give you a feeling of power?@@

Location hidden

#280370 Jan 28, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
And you? 22,000 posts of filth and murdering unborn children. You will one day hopefully obtain wisdom but I fear you are lost.
I'm wise enough NOW to understand you're a blasphemous fool on a messageboard.

It isn't ME that's lost dear. I'm VERY secure in my faith. Pity you're not however.
Ocean56

AOL

#280371 Jan 28, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
It's not bull**** at all, Tommydumdum. But this woman's story does challenge the idiotic anti-choice MYTH that "mothers never regret having their children," so I can see why YOU would refer to it as such. It's just one sad story among many.
Sorry, Tommydumdum, I forgot to add this in my previous post.

Grateful says:

November 30, 2011 at 8:11 am

I just want to say “thank you” to all of the women on this site that have been brutally honest about what motherhood is like. It was a shock to take a look at reality and not what the media is always portraying motherhood to be. I have been “on the fence”, so to speak, for some time about whether or not to have a child. Your honesty has helped me decide to NOT have children.

Location hidden

#280372 Jan 28, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as God, yes I went many years NOT BELIEVING in God, plus I thought all who did were just idiots.
Then one night -......... redundant bullshit deleted for stupidity.......
You BECAME one of those idiots....

Nuff said.

Location hidden

#280373 Jan 28, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not judge god,
And YOU dont speak for Him. THAT is a fact.
Ocean56

AOL

#280374 Jan 28, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
Your menstrual cycle is God's gentle way of reminding you that it was another opportunity for you to have helped create a new life.
It's also a sign of RELIEF for the woman who DOESN'T want to be pregnant and is very GLAD she isn't. So she might say something like, "thank God! I'm NOT pregnant, yippeeeeeee!"
Gtown71

United States

#280376 Jan 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOOOOOOOO!!! You keep thinking that stinky. People weren't know for their educations back then dear.
<quoted text>
There you go LYING again. Trust me dear, I'm not dismissing ANYTHING that "seems g-dly". NONE of your bullshit seems g-dly to me - it just seems arrogant and ridiculous.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO REAL Jews dismiss them as fools. They are a well known evangelical group that targets poor, rural and disinfranchised Jews for conversion to Christianity.
<quoted text> Pope John Paul SOUNDLY denounced them as frauds, and further denounced their practices.
You are a very stupid man.
Why am I stupid?
What answers would you give someone who wanted real hope, not just for their future here, but in the afterlife?

You never answer any questions and just call folks who disagree with you names or liars, or both.

So what answers do you have if any?

Don't worry about any answers as regaurds to a young pregnant girl who needs answers, we All know what your advice to her would be.

I know what you think of me, but why else would a guy continue to tell a story about finding God? Do you know God? If so, may I ask how? Most only know what they are taught, and many atheist will accuse ALL religious people, as nothing more than what they were raised to believe.

Aithest don't know what to do with a story like mine, neither do religious folks, but it is true and there are others with the same kind of story.

The wind blows where ever it wills, and no one knows where it is going, or where it came from. So it is of everyone who is born of God.
Gtown71

United States

#280377 Jan 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuff said.
According to Gods Word, I'm an idiot on my way to Heaven.

Plus I may be an idiot, but my faith is in God, what is yours in?

Faith in faith?

It is a bit amusing how you say I'm stupid, or lie, and all I say is nonsense, yet even if I'm not commenting to you, you find a way to post.

You must find some value in what I say, since you spend so much time reading my post "that you say are worthless ". I geuss normaly I would put lol, but unlike you I don't really care to get an empty high five from your opposers.

Is there anything more to life for you and ocean "which I'm startig to believe is you ",then defending a womans right to kill her child?

I'm not sure who did sonething so bad to you, when you were younger, but I am sorry it has made you so vile and bitter toward real life.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#280380 Jan 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Just bring some nice mineral water; jesus will do the rest.
<quoted text>
O, yeah! I hope he doesn't do dessert wines. I don't like them.

Location hidden

#280381 Jan 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
When I Aget on my knees, forgiveness isn't even relevant.
<quoted text>
A nice Bravo! sounds more appropriate.

Location hidden

#280382 Jan 28, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not judge god, besides it is you and your 33,000 posts on murdering uborn children that is lacking in freshness or effectiveness. I have come here to save you, repent and I shall forgive you.
You're going to hell.
Jerri

White Plains, NY

#280383 Jan 28, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Gods Word, I'm an idiot on my way to Heaven.
Plus I may be an idiot, but my faith is in God, what is yours in?
Faith in faith?
It is a bit amusing how you say I'm stupid, or lie, and all I say is nonsense, yet even if I'm not commenting to you, you find a way to post.
You must find some value in what I say, since you spend so much time reading my post "that you say are worthless ". I geuss normaly I would put lol, but unlike you I don't really care to get an empty high five from your opposers.
Is there anything more to life for you and ocean "which I'm startig to believe is you ",then defending a womans right to kill her child?
I'm not sure who did sonething so bad to you, when you were younger, but I am sorry it has made you so vile and bitter toward real life.
. I love you fearless posts in defense of pre born children. God bless you for. Holding up with intelligence and truth!!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#280384 Jan 28, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
W hy didn't she just give the baby to a family that would love him or her?
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#280385 Jan 28, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the number of abortions it is EVERY DAY MON - FRI, not every week, although that alone would be a huge number.
As far as God, yes I went many years NOT BELIEVING in God, plus I thought all who did were just idiots.
Then one night -two weeks after I was convicted of my sinfilled life.
God woke me up, and when I yeilded to Him (HE) changed not only every action of my life, but every CORE BELIEF I has was changed.
This took place at my home at 1:30 am, around no other christians, except my sleeping wife, and nowhere near any church or preacher.
So if I was to take a lie derector test, and if my little five year olds girl would be cut in half if I said that their WAS A GOD AND MEANT IT IN MY HEART. then my little girl would die that day, becouse I simply cannot deny the undeniable.
Jesus Christ died for our sins.
God gave us free will, and for Him to step in and "make it a better " would mean He would have to violate what He Himself set in motion.
You nor I understand the concept of a contract that CANNOT BE BROKEN.
this is why the only way to heaven, is through what God says.
He will never break a contract, but us humans will and do all the time.
That is a beautiful story.
I'm happy for you.
One question - jesus christ died for our sins? How could that be? We weren't around then. I wish he would come back and die all over again. That would be cool.
Loved your story...Gives me hope.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#280386 Jan 28, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>O, yeah! I hope he doesn't do dessert wines. I don't like them.
I wouldn't be concerned if I were you.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#280387 Jan 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuff said.
You just said that someone who believes in God is an idiot. Nuff said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min Old Surfer Dude 1,384,161
Local Paranormal Investigators Travel to Seattle 11 hr godscentury 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,316
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Sun Matt007 30
Officer acquitted on all charges in Freddie Gra... Sun Tellitlikeitis 26
News What's Going On Sun bozo 1
White Male Privilege May 28 Service 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages