Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310174 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#280321 Jan 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there have been a many of Jews who are now Jews for Jesus. Perhaps you've heard of them.
Yes dear. THey're CHRISTIANS not jews you moron. A person that believes in christ is not of the Jewish faith. They can call themselves kumquats for all I or anyone else cares, but the fact is they're christians who have even been denounced by the Pope for what they try to do.

Damn son, even children know this.
I'm not sure what god you are so close to as you pray at the beach, but it must be one I'm not familier with, since being so vile and pro death of human lifes, while you call all who disagree with you a liar, that must be a god you made up, since even those Jews who do not believe in Jesus still have a different God then you.
ROFLAMO! There you go lying again.

Sorry son, the G-d I believe in is the same G-d all practicing Jews believe in.

Does it get you off to lie about me? To make up stories and pretend as if you're some saying something valid?

I certainly do NOT call "all" who disagree with me a liar - this is YOU lying again.

I call you a liar BECAUSE YOU ARE LYING.
Ps Jesus was a Jew.
He stopped being Jewish when he declared himself a g-d. Ya dope.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#280322 Jan 27, 2013
It's "smitten", fucwit.
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
God shall smite you untill you are been SMOTEN!!!
wait, how did he LET anyone die?
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280323 Jan 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says WHO arrogance idiot?
<quoted text>
You think there's three, remember?
<quoted text>
You know, your Satan loves people like you. Arrogant, saying and believing anything that suits your agenda - including outright lies, demeaning others, bearing false witness. You fit the bill on all counts. Satan loves arrogance AND ignorance in one package. He'll LOVE you.
There is only one me and I will judge you on that day. Lets hope for your sake your life is not defined as being supportive of the killing of millions of unborn babies per year.

I gave you free will, use it wisely becuase like everyone else before and after you, you will kneel before me on the judgement day.

Location hidden

#280324 Jan 27, 2013
Tondaleyo lives 4eva wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the Jews have their tweekheads too....YOU.
WRong again Knutter. But hey, nice try at deflection. Pity you're a miserable failure huh?
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280325 Jan 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
They didn't live as men at all; they were kids. Also nice to know that women don't have a place in your kingdom.
<quoted text>
All have a place in my kingdom. Even you, if you can save yourself.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280326 Jan 27, 2013
"And I saw a great white throne, and God that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works." (Rev 20:11-12)

Abortion is murder.

Indianapolis

#280327 Jan 27, 2013
God rode the short cloud, evidently.
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>God needs basic grammar lessons.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280328 Jan 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
God rode the short cloud, evidently.
<quoted text>
Glad to see you are so impressed with yourself.

But you will cry like a baby on that day you are brought to kneel before me. You will have to answer why you supported the legal killing of millions of babies per year and stood by and voiced not one objection.

Indianapolis

#280329 Jan 27, 2013
Break down in quilt? Lawzee, it's a miracle!
God wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that concern you? When will you break down in quilt over the million of unborn babies you personally support to be murdered?

Indianapolis

#280330 Jan 27, 2013
Just bring some nice mineral water; jesus will do the rest.
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care. I'll bring a nice bottle of wine, just to be neighborly.

Indianapolis

#280331 Jan 27, 2013
Kneel before me and open wide.
God wrote:
<quoted text>
God speaks to all of us. God gave us free will, god also said thy shall not kill. Abortion is murder.
Kneel before me and beg for my forgiveness.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#280332 Jan 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you want a god that gives you free will "like when it comes to having sex ",but then step in and (do his job) as far as keeping you from getting pregnant, and I assume you also would like for Him to make sure you don't get any std's.
You just back up what I've been saying. People want to go to "build a god ", and well, build a god.:)
Then after saying how bad he is at his job, you turn around and say we are our own?
I geuss if you associate god with doing a horrible job at women getting pregnant and aborting, then I would have to agree with you.
You are horrible, since 3000+ a day, every working day of the week are walking in an ending the life if a tiny human being.
Huh? My point is, there is no god. That's why so many horrible things happen in this world.

I said, IF there were a god ~ he's doing a crummy job. IF. I know there isn't and so do you.

So, every week there are 3000+ abortions? Couldn't there be 2500? Is it always 3000+?

We Are On Our Own.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280334 Jan 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Break down in quilt? Lawzee, it's a miracle!
<quoted text>
There will be no miracles, but there will be you on your knees asking for forgiveness.

You all do.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280335 Jan 27, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? My point is, there is no god. That's why so many horrible things happen in this world.
I said, IF there were a god ~ he's doing a crummy job. IF. I know there isn't and so do you.
So, every week there are 3000+ abortions? Couldn't there be 2500? Is it always 3000+?
We Are On Our Own.
I gave human kind free will and choice. Why is there even one abortion a week I ask?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#280336 Jan 27, 2013
When is judgement day?

On judgement day, everyone in the whole wide world will be judged?

That can be done in ONE day?
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280337 Jan 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Kneel before me and open wide.
<quoted text>
you have made 33,000 posts all to support a single purpose, the murder of unborn children.

You will kneel before me and on that day you will know why I judged you the way that best reflects how you lived your life.

Indianapolis

#280338 Jan 27, 2013
We won't forgive you for being trite.
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Did that make you feel better to be vulger since you know that you lack the moral ground to speak to god when you freely support to murder so many millions of unborn children?
I will forgive you if you are contrite
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280339 Jan 27, 2013
Guppy wrote:
When is judgement day?
On judgement day, everyone in the whole wide world will be judged?
That can be done in ONE day?
The day you die is judgement day.
Gtown71

United States

#280340 Jan 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROLFMAO The stupidity you've been spouting today is HYSTERICAL. It shows exactly how ignorant you truly are however, and that's frankly fairly sad.
Espeically you are a WONDERFUL example of exactly why your version of faith is becoming more and more reviled by thinking people.
So someone makes a comment that god isn't doing his job, or he would keep sex happy girls from getting pregnant, and I say they want God to let them gave free will with the sex part, but for Him to step in and stop any pregnancies or std's, and you say I'm the stupid one?

It is further proof of just how out of touch you are with reality.

Location hidden

#280341 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one me and I will judge you on that day. Lets hope for your sake your life is not defined as being supportive of the killing of millions of unborn babies per year.
I gave you free will, use it wisely becuase like everyone else before and after you, you will kneel before me on the judgement day.
ROFLMAO Seriously freakchild? FKthehelloff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,251,933
News Give Baltimoreans a voice in fixing police-comm... 52 min reality is a crutch 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr No Justice 20,064
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 8 hr concerned American 628
Thank You Black People! 16 hr Matt 6
News When spouse doesn't want sex, what are the poss... (Jun '08) 20 hr assassin235 984
News Police: 50-year-old man dead after shooting in ... Sat reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages