Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 319864 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#280359 Jan 27, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
Here's another anti-choice myth-buster for those still pushing the anti-choice "mothers never regret having their children" myth.
http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...
Ugh says: January 20, 2013 at 12:31 am
I have never in my life wanted children, but god has a very funny sense of humor. I wound up getting pregnant with twins at 20 and being pregnant on my 21st birthday. I had a great pregnancy that was actually the happiest i have ever been in my life. I wound up delivering at 34wks and just feeling like complete and total hell ever since they have been born. Both of my girls have colic. They wake up screaming, if i put them down they scream, if i pick them up they scream, after
I feed them they scream, while im changing diapers they scream. 70% of their life right now is solely based on them screaming and crying, while the other 30% is either them sleeping or for once being happy. My skin crawls when i hear one of them waking up because i know thats another 3 hours of fighting with a screaming miserable baby. Now am i wrong for not finding enjoyment in that? Am i wrong for not being a cup of sunshine? Is it wrong that i dont want to spend every waking moment of MY life wiping 2 peoples asses for another 2 years? That i hate feeling like a servant to 2 whiney miserable beings? Im a stay at home young first time mom, and im tired. I hate that i never get invited anywhere anymore because finding a babysitter is nearly impossible for me. Ive already had two babysitters ask me to pick them up early because the colic is too much. I hate motherhood. Its the most annoying routined thing I’ve ever experienced in my life. I live in a second floor apartment in the city and have no car. Does anyone know how hard it is to get 2 screaming 5 month olds dressed, and out of the house by yourself? Along with carrying the double stroller outside with the diaper bag and blankets? I cant even take the train anywhere because a lot of stations aren’t wheelchair accessible. My stroller is too big for the bus and half of the time if a store doesn’t have automatic doors i don’t bother. Im not being selfish, i sacrifice everything for these kids. But its only human nature to want to sleep a full 8hrs and go to the store as you please. This has been a horrible life lesson. Sex is not worth losing the rest of your life. Oh and for all of you bitches who think you have all of the answers, come to my house for a month. Then we shall see who has the answers.
Nice piece of proabort pagan bullshat. You still hate pregnancy?
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#280360 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has been trying to enhance or exaggerate one's own importance, power, or reputation then you have.
57,000 posts on the subject of murdering unborn children and crusading to murder millions of unborn children.
On the last day you shall be judged
Forgive them Father for they are proabort pagans and they know not what they do. They support the right to chose the death of millions of unborn children every year and then they lie aobut it. They are shamed but theit heathern brains know not why.
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#280361 Jan 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me why Margaret thought it important for YOU to be there when her first menstrual cycle began.
Yur menstrual cycle is God's gentle way of reminding you that it was another opportunity for you to have helped create a new life.
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#280362 Jan 28, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
57,000 posts Bitner for the soul purpose of the support of killing millions of unborn children. My goodness how ugly your soul and burden will be in the hear after.
Forgive her Father. She is very disturberd. She claims to be a pagan Cahtolic. She also claims to be pro-life yet supports a womans choice to have an abortion.

Of all the proabort pagans, she is known as the most confused. She drsses up as witch and goes to pretend old English fairs. Very Sad case. Please help her.
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#280363 Jan 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should kiss our collective behinds as we show you our collective asses.
Please don't, you will block out the Sun and the Earth will freeze over.
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#280364 Jan 28, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
you have made 33,000 posts all to support a single purpose, the murder of unborn children.
You will kneel before me and on that day you will know why I judged you the way that best reflects how you lived your life.
He is also a but pirate and needs to get his soul saved.
Ocean56

AOL

#280365 Jan 28, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
Nice piece of proabort pagan b*****t. You still hate pregnancy?
It's not bull**** at all, Tommydumdum. But this woman's story does challenge the idiotic anti-choice MYTH that "mothers never regret having their children," so I can see why YOU would refer to it as such. It's just one sad story among many.

Gtown71

United States

#280366 Jan 28, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
To give you an honest answer...I think people want to find their own path through life and don't want to be preached to on what to believe.
I agree with you. Yet unless they go to church or read what some preacher writes, then they can have their wish.

I hated anything to do with anything that had God on it.

I truly believed that anyone who believed that old fashion garbage was just plain stupid. I rarely seen anyone that was very passionate about God, and if they were, I thought they had a screw loose.

Religion is norhing more than a social club to many. When I found God "or He found me ",it was, and is the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

When you go from just knowing your whole life, that there truly is nothing else, when we die we die. To being WOKEN UP BY GOD, well how would anyone feel?

I realize how no one knows me, but I have spent 12 years looking at what happened to me from every angle I could think of.
It all point to Jesus Christ.

People can do as they wish with my story.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#280368 Jan 28, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry charlie, but they were very much Jews, many were born Jews, and practicing jewish faith, when they realized that Jesus was who He said He was.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOO!!! You keep thinking that stinky. People weren't know for their educations back then dear.
You may dismiss them as you do anything that appears Godly,
There you go LYING again. Trust me dear, I'm not dismissing ANYTHING that "seems g-dly". NONE of your bullshit seems g-dly to me - it just seems arrogant and ridiculous.
but many "real " Jews take notice when Jews for Jesus come around and give their testimonies.
ROFLMAO REAL Jews dismiss them as fools. They are a well known evangelical group that targets poor, rural and disinfranchised Jews for conversion to Christianity.
Plus what does the pope have to do with denouncing them??
Pope John Paul SOUNDLY denounced them as frauds, and further denounced their practices.

You are a very stupid man.

Location hidden

#280369 Jan 28, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is murder, you shall kneel before me on that day and heed my words and judgement.
No on your BEST day you fool.

Tell us, does playing a really dumb version of g-d give you a feeling of [email protected]@

Location hidden

#280370 Jan 28, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
And you? 22,000 posts of filth and murdering unborn children. You will one day hopefully obtain wisdom but I fear you are lost.
I'm wise enough NOW to understand you're a blasphemous fool on a messageboard.

It isn't ME that's lost dear. I'm VERY secure in my faith. Pity you're not however.
Ocean56

AOL

#280371 Jan 28, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
It's not bull**** at all, Tommydumdum. But this woman's story does challenge the idiotic anti-choice MYTH that "mothers never regret having their children," so I can see why YOU would refer to it as such. It's just one sad story among many.
Sorry, Tommydumdum, I forgot to add this in my previous post.

Grateful says:

November 30, 2011 at 8:11 am

I just want to say “thank you” to all of the women on this site that have been brutally honest about what motherhood is like. It was a shock to take a look at reality and not what the media is always portraying motherhood to be. I have been “on the fence”, so to speak, for some time about whether or not to have a child. Your honesty has helped me decide to NOT have children.

Location hidden

#280372 Jan 28, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as God, yes I went many years NOT BELIEVING in God, plus I thought all who did were just idiots.
Then one night -......... redundant bullshit deleted for stupidity.......
You BECAME one of those idiots....

Nuff said.

Location hidden

#280373 Jan 28, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not judge god,
And YOU dont speak for Him. THAT is a fact.
Ocean56

AOL

#280374 Jan 28, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
Your menstrual cycle is God's gentle way of reminding you that it was another opportunity for you to have helped create a new life.
It's also a sign of RELIEF for the woman who DOESN'T want to be pregnant and is very GLAD she isn't. So she might say something like, "thank God! I'm NOT pregnant, yippeeeeeee!"
Gtown71

United States

#280376 Jan 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOOOOOOOO!!! You keep thinking that stinky. People weren't know for their educations back then dear.
<quoted text>
There you go LYING again. Trust me dear, I'm not dismissing ANYTHING that "seems g-dly". NONE of your bullshit seems g-dly to me - it just seems arrogant and ridiculous.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO REAL Jews dismiss them as fools. They are a well known evangelical group that targets poor, rural and disinfranchised Jews for conversion to Christianity.
<quoted text> Pope John Paul SOUNDLY denounced them as frauds, and further denounced their practices.
You are a very stupid man.
Why am I stupid?
What answers would you give someone who wanted real hope, not just for their future here, but in the afterlife?

You never answer any questions and just call folks who disagree with you names or liars, or both.

So what answers do you have if any?

Don't worry about any answers as regaurds to a young pregnant girl who needs answers, we All know what your advice to her would be.

I know what you think of me, but why else would a guy continue to tell a story about finding God? Do you know God? If so, may I ask how? Most only know what they are taught, and many atheist will accuse ALL religious people, as nothing more than what they were raised to believe.

Aithest don't know what to do with a story like mine, neither do religious folks, but it is true and there are others with the same kind of story.

The wind blows where ever it wills, and no one knows where it is going, or where it came from. So it is of everyone who is born of God.
Gtown71

United States

#280377 Jan 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You BECAME one of those idiots....
Nuff said.
According to Gods Word, I'm an idiot on my way to Heaven.

Plus I may be an idiot, but my faith is in God, what is yours in?

Faith in faith?

It is a bit amusing how you say I'm stupid, or lie, and all I say is nonsense, yet even if I'm not commenting to you, you find a way to post.

You must find some value in what I say, since you spend so much time reading my post "that you say are worthless ". I geuss normaly I would put lol, but unlike you I don't really care to get an empty high five from your opposers.

Is there anything more to life for you and ocean "which I'm startig to believe is you ",then defending a womans right to kill her child?

I'm not sure who did sonething so bad to you, when you were younger, but I am sorry it has made you so vile and bitter toward real life.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#280380 Jan 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Just bring some nice mineral water; jesus will do the rest.
<quoted text>
O, yeah! I hope he doesn't do dessert wines. I don't like them.

Location hidden

#280381 Jan 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
When I Aget on my knees, forgiveness isn't even relevant.
<quoted text>
A nice Bravo! sounds more appropriate.

Location hidden

#280382 Jan 28, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not judge god, besides it is you and your 33,000 posts on murdering uborn children that is lacking in freshness or effectiveness. I have come here to save you, repent and I shall forgive you.
You're going to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jacques Ottawa Or... 1,640,774
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Boo 21,334
Income Based Rent? (Dec '06) Thu Truth 157
News What the Black Lives Matter campaign gets wrong (Aug '15) Thu Truth 51
News Teen Charged In Cyclist's Robbery Potentially L... Thu Truth 2
Chitlin Ice Cream Thu Magic 1
D.C. man arrested after alleged group assault o... Thu Krieg Ben 2

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages