Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,761
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#280165 Jan 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a liberal, and I to believe in womens rights, as long as it doesn't involve the killing of a human life "innocent" human life.
Even prochoice has a limit, if the life inside the womb is not a child, then why have cut off dates?
Why is the baby only considered a baby when it looks about like a born baby?
Humans change throughout time, anyone can see this.
Let a 47 year old look back at when they were 18.
You seem to only have one problem with your way of thinking, and that's supporting a choice that ends the life of someone who has no choice.
There is no problem with my way of thinking.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280166 Jan 27, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>A woman doesn't have to be pregnant for me to support the right to choose. Unreal you don't understand your question.
Abortion is murder. Case closed.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280167 Jan 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
But mine is definitive. Abortion is murder.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280168 Jan 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>How uncannily convenient for you, my little cherry-picker:-D
Only thing you pick correctly is your fat ass. Abortion is murder, thy shalt not kill.
lol

United States

#280169 Jan 27, 2013
Lol. They don't think cows are gods in india. They think God is God. Hinduism is much older than Judaism / Christianity.

A very small percentage of the world are Christian. An even smaller percentage of those people act anything like Christ.

To think there is only one right way to live, and it's yours is insane.
lol

United States

#280170 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, but what about the bacon you had for breakfast? Death by natural causes?

Telling others thou shalt not kill with a belly full of rotting flesh is pure hypocracy.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280171 Jan 27, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, but what about the bacon you had for breakfast? Death by natural causes?
Telling others thou shalt not kill with a belly full of rotting flesh is pure hypocracy.
I am God and do not need to eat. I gave man free will.

There are plenty of medications for people like you and the pro murder women in here who have cats.
Gtown71

United States

#280172 Jan 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No not to you.

Even when we judge ourselves, notice how we never judge ourselves with those whom are better than.

We compare ourselves with those who are worse then us.

If a person drinks alot, they can always find someone who drinks more.
Lies
stealing
Cheating
Gossip
You name it, and unless your are the bottom of the bottom, you will always find someone worse then you.

If there is a God (and there is I fully believe), and that God is Holy (and He is I fully believe), then what standard should we judge ourselves, or better yet -on what standard will we be judged.

In the book of Romans, it tells us that even the folks with a bone through their nose, who have never heard the gospel, and never seen a bible, that they are without excue.

Seeing all they see, they can easily see that it all came from somewhere.

God simply ask to be our number one, since that would be His place.

No matter how old, or how bad a person has been, they can call out to this God, and if they are serious about truly knowing -He will show them thw truth.

He always has and always will.

My life was changed, and my soul was saved for two months or so, before I even knew who it was that saved and changed me.

Many may die before they know the one who saved them.
They may not know the proper terms or words when talking in their tounge about this wonderful God, but they do know that there is a God.

They know how they felt the very momment the King of Peace gave them.Peace.
A peace that passes all understanding.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280173 Jan 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No not to you.
Even when we judge ourselves, notice how we never judge ourselves with those whom are better than.
We compare ourselves with those who are worse then us.
If a person drinks alot, they can always find someone who drinks more.
Lies
stealing
Cheating
Gossip
You name it, and unless your are the bottom of the bottom, you will always find someone worse then you.
If there is a God (and there is I fully believe), and that God is Holy (and He is I fully believe), then what standard should we judge ourselves, or better yet -on what standard will we be judged.
In the book of Romans, it tells us that even the folks with a bone through their nose, who have never heard the gospel, and never seen a bible, that they are without excue.
Seeing all they see, they can easily see that it all came from somewhere.
God simply ask to be our number one, since that would be His place.
No matter how old, or how bad a person has been, they can call out to this God, and if they are serious about truly knowing -He will show them thw truth.
He always has and always will.
My life was changed, and my soul was saved for two months or so, before I even knew who it was that saved and changed me.
Many may die before they know the one who saved them.
They may not know the proper terms or words when talking in their tounge about this wonderful God, but they do know that there is a God.
They know how they felt the very momment the King of Peace gave them.Peace.
A peace that passes all understanding.
This sounds like a self serving "I feel good about myself speach" to rationalize whatever you feel is correct for you in the life I gave you.

I said and meant thy shalt not kill. Abortion is murder.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#280174 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
I am God and do not need to eat. I gave man free will.
There are plenty of medications for people like you and the pro murder women in here who have cats.
So whatever happened to Margaret?
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280176 Jan 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So whatever happened to Margaret?
So whatever happened to Richard? You know Dick? Have you seen Dick lately? You know, whatever happened to Dick?
Ocean56

AOL

#280177 Jan 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
I read it ocean, and I'm curious as to what some of these women would say now, or 20 years after having their children?
I could show many stories on how young men and women got drunk and broke their elbows. How someone had to wait on them hand and foot. How they couldn't go with their friends without much trouble.
I could write my own story, about how we were wore out for for the first two weeks, becouse our doc was all about breast feeding. How our little girl would wake up every hour crying,and how it took over an hour to try to feed her, for her to do it all over again less then an hour later. Even I was starting to question the whole baby thing. Yet after a last visit to the doc, it was clear my wife wasn't producing milk. I had bought her every breast pump avaiable, and after an hour of pumping she would barely cover the bottom of a bottle. I had a friend who's wife had just gave birth and called to see if I has any extra bottles. When I seen all the bottles she had pumped full I knew, this isn't working. That night I told my wife to stay in bed, as I took our child to another part of the house. When my daighter woke up, I was ready. It took me less then 12 mins to feed, burp, and have baby back to sleep. It was wonderfull!!!
Plus the girl in your last story was a single 21 year old mom of twins with the colic, who had No car and lived on the secound floor.
Yet even she makes a profound statement, SEX IS NOT WORTH IT.
She doesn't say kill the kids, she says sex is not worth it.
Anyone who has has a baby KNOWS HOW THEY CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
YET THE GOOD OUTWEIGHS THE BAD :)
"Yet the good outweighs the bad." REALLY. Obviously, not for THIS woman it doesn't. And it is another illustration that contrary to the anti-choice "mothers never regret having their children" myth, there are many women who DO regret it.

And yes, this single mom says "sex is not worth it." MY interpretation of that statement is that she says sex is NOT worth getting pregnant and becoming a mother when she never wanted kids in the first place.

I have no doubt whatsoever that if this single mom could turn back the clock to the time BEFORE she got pregnant, she'd do it in a New York minute. Unfortunately for her, she knows she can't.
Gtown71

United States

#280178 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like a self serving "I feel good about myself speach" to rationalize whatever you feel is correct for you in the life I gave you.
I agree.:)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#280179 Jan 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps God gave us animals for food as He said. Some are better for us then others, plus we have our traditions, but animals are good to eat.
Peta -people eating tasty animals :)
Yet I thought gluttony was one of your big sins. I think many people eat far more meat than they need for sustenance and I'm sure many of them are Bible reading Christians.

As a pro-lifer does it bother you about the conditions many food animals endure prior to slaughter? Or is your pro-life passion narrowly selective?
Bitners ex husband

New York, NY

#280180 Jan 27, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yet the good outweighs the bad." REALLY. Obviously, not for THIS woman it doesn't. And it is another illustration that contrary to the anti-choice "mothers never regret having their children" myth, there are many women who DO regret it.
And yes, this single mom says "sex is not worth it." MY interpretation of that statement is that she says sex is NOT worth getting pregnant and becoming a mother when she never wanted kids in the first place.
I have no doubt whatsoever that if this single mom could turn back the clock to the time BEFORE she got pregnant, she'd do it in a New York minute. Unfortunately for her, she knows she can't.
I bet sex is not worth it with you either. How many cats do you have?
Bitners ex husband

New York, NY

#280181 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Sir. Amen

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#280182 Jan 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would try and point out where you're wrong, but you're wrong throughout the entire post.
There is two gods.
One is the one that saved my soul and will save yours -He is God.
The other, is the god of this world and wears many mask, to make you believe the garbage that you do.
he goes by satan, but you may call him father, god, thor, any names you wish, for he does have many paths, but they all lead to destruction here on earth, and in the after life.
"There is two gods."

"One is the one that saved my soul..."

"The other, is the god of this world and wears many mask, to make you believe the garbage that you do.
he goes by satan..."

So Satan is a God?
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280183 Jan 27, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet I thought gluttony was one of your big sins. I think many people eat far more meat than they need for sustenance and I'm sure many of them are Bible reading Christians.
As a pro-lifer does it bother you about the conditions many food animals endure prior to slaughter? Or is your pro-life passion narrowly selective?
Your being a pro murder or abortion poster did it bother you the 6 year old kids were killed in cold blood in Newtown Ct? Did it bother you yesterday 250 plus souls were trampled to death in Brazil?

So you value cows and pigs over your fellow brother? More concerned with cows then human children? I gave you free will, but use it wisely becuase despite all your nay saying here and in topix I shall judge you on that day.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#280184 Jan 27, 2013
Fu** you. Now bring the lightning, you impotent imposter.
God wrote:
<quoted text>

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#280185 Jan 27, 2013
Still waiting. No lightning. How does omniscience coexist with grammatical errors?
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing you pick correctly is your fat ass. Abortion is murder, thy shalt not kill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,172,107
Officer shot man after police say she feared fo... 3 hr MARK TRAINA 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Observer 19,589
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) Sat Penultimate 22
Famous People from the Lehigh Valley (Jul '08) Sat Trebor yebmir 42
Baltimore City Council To Hear Hampden RPP Sche... Sat Valerie 1
Woman, 19, held in stabbing (Mar '08) Jan 22 nelz 36

Winter Storm Watch for Baltimore County was issued at January 25 at 9:00PM EST

Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]