Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 316321 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#280210 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Did that post make you feel better? A sense of empowerment?
I'm listening, I always listen.
Why didn't you make it so men could lick their own balls the way cats and dogs do? I bet they would've really liked that.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#280211 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say "thy shalt not kill?"
Are you ready for the judgment day?
You betcha. Will there be refreshments and a live band?
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280212 Jan 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
None of which has anything to do with my post. You, apparently, just post for self-aggrandizement.
Whatever. I really could not care less.
No one has been trying to enhance or exaggerate one's own importance, power, or reputation then you have.

57,000 posts on the subject of murdering unborn children and crusading to murder millions of unborn children.

On the last day you shall be judged
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280213 Jan 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's not, case open.
God said thy shall not kill.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280214 Jan 27, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you make it so men could lick their own balls the way cats and dogs do? I bet they would've really liked that.
Oh my how shocking. Did that make you feel better that for all time thats what you will be known to have asked of God.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#280215 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me why you want to murder unborn children?
Tell me why Margaret thought it important for YOU to be there when her first menstrual cycle began.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280217 Jan 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me why Margaret thought it important for YOU to be there when her first menstrual cycle began.
Go ask Margaret. I will ask you how many millions of unborn children have to be butchered before you repent and knell before the lord and ask for my merciful forgiveness?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#280218 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
God said thy shall not kill.
God needs basic grammar lessons.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#280219 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask Margaret. I will ask you how many millions of unborn children have to be butchered before you repent and knell before the lord and ask for my merciful forgiveness?
Why don't you already know you omnipotent, omniscient fraud?
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280220 Jan 27, 2013
Tondaleyo lives 4eva wrote:
<quoted text>I have a great pork roast just roasting in my oven with carrots, celery, potatoes and a poblamo pepper. This roast is huge and big enough to feed at least seven. Bought a huge chicken with the neck still on, gonna make a big batch of chicken soup, gonna ad a lemon and other spices, The soup will take on a Mediteranian flavor . For my dogs, they get liverwurst treats and bacon bacon bacon! And....next Friday, T-BONES!!!!!
Every good thing we have comes from God, and that is why you should offer Grace Before Meals, to acknowledge your dependence on Him and to ask Him to bless us and our food.

"Bless us, O Lord, and these Thy gifts, which we are about to receive from Thy bounty, through Christ our Lord. Amen."
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280221 Jan 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>God needs basic grammar lessons.
Good needs no words

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#280222 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my how shocking. Did that make you feel better that for all time thats what you will be known to have asked of God.
So I will be famous? Future theologians and scholars will discuss my words on documentaries? Great!
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280223 Jan 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you already know you omnipotent, omniscient fraud?
It was you who was tested. You failed god. You will not even know why you failed is the sad part.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#280224 Jan 27, 2013
Why do men care if women get abortions?
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280225 Jan 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You betcha. Will there be refreshments and a live band?
There very well could be, is that what you think it will be like?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#280226 Jan 27, 2013
Tondaleyo lives 4eva wrote:
<quoted text>I have a great pork roast just roasting in my oven with carrots, celery, potatoes and a poblamo pepper. This roast is huge and big enough to feed at least seven. Bought a huge chicken with the neck still on, gonna make a big batch of chicken soup, gonna ad a lemon and other spices, The soup will take on a Mediteranian flavor . For my dogs, they get liverwurst treats and bacon bacon bacon! And....next Friday, T-BONES!!!!!
What's the rest of your family going to eat?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#280227 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Every good thing we have comes from God, and that is why you should offer Grace Before Meals, to acknowledge your dependence on Him and to ask Him to bless us and our food.
"Bless us, O Lord, and these Thy gifts, which we are about to receive from Thy bounty, through Christ our Lord. Amen."
She needs to thank you for roadkill?
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280228 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
So I will be famous? Future theologians and scholars will discuss my words on documentaries? Great!
We both know that when you perish on earth you will have left nothing behind that contributed or made life better for anyone. We also both know that bothers you, you call to me at night. Do not deny you call to me for strength
Gtown71

United States

#280229 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
"There is two gods."
"One is the one that saved my soul..."
"The other, is the god of this world and wears many mask, to make you believe the garbage that you do.
he goes by satan..."
So Satan is a God?
Satan is god of this world yes.
There are many gods, but there is only One God.

Satan is many if not most peoples God.

People don't need to straighten up, or act right, they just need to switch from god to God.

They need a new Father, since the one they have will kill them.

Plus the lake of fire was never made for human souls, only the devil and his angels.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#280230 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
It was you who was tested. You failed god. You will not even know why you failed is the sad part.
Some God you are. You have no idea who Margaret is, just admit it. You'll feel better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jacques in Ottawa 1,580,986
MOTTO for the DAY today N(EYE)GGERS is: Fri Jeremy is GOD 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Well Well 21,050
Baltimore Cowards Fri Sarah 2nd Grade 5
Word for TODAY is "JOB" to all you lazy N(EYE)G... Thu Sarah 2nd Grade 3
Baltimore MD City Council to Destroy Confederat... Thu Jeremy is GOD 13
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) Aug 15 Jeremy 73

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages