Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,263
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#280120 Jan 26, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Do tell then how does someone get to Heaven?
There is a way that seems right to man "people ",but the end thereof leads to death.
Since all die physicaly, this is the secound death.
If you're only born once, you will die twice
If you're born twice, you never really die.
Jesus says you must be bornagain.
ROFLMAO Now THATS some funny shit! YOu seem to think that only what your jebus says means anything, when in fact millions upon billions died before he supposedly even lived. Further - to say that those that never heard of him, let alone to those who never believed in him but STILL have both a legitimate religion or faith aren't in heaven is nothing more than narcissistic bullshit on your part. What a COMPLETE crock of shit.

Frankly, if "heaven" is only for those of your kind, you can have it. Personally, I wouldn't want any part of any "eternal life" that would mean being surrounded by the likes of you. And I GUARANTEE that most normal people would feel the same way. Your idea of "heaven" would me MOSTS idea of hell.

I personally dont really give two shits what your jebus says, since he's completely meaningless to me. In fact, your jebus is meaningless to billions on this earth and to those already IN heaven for whom he means less than nothing. Over 9 million that died during the Holocaust alone are in Heaven right now IMO, and your jesus was LESS than meaningless to over 6 million of them.

ALL one needs to get to heaven is to live a righeous life. In the Jewish faith, pretty much all people will end up in heaven.

Look freakboy, you're free to believe in whatever crap you want, MORE power to you. But you're NOT free to demean others faiths and spiritual beliefs in the process and expect anyone's going to let you go on unchallanged.

Location hidden

#280121 Jan 26, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
becouse He makes tracts about the truths of the bible?
Although I don't agree with all he says.
He is pretty close to the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
@@ More like all the crap that's fit to flush.
Gtown71

United States

#280123 Jan 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@@ More like all the crap that's fit to flush.
Yes many died and went to paradise before Jesus became a man and walked on earth, but those were looking forward to His comming. You may challanga all you wish. I simply told you what God says.

Jesus was here from the begining and will be here till the end.

Those before the cross looked forward to, and those now look back upon.

You say those who live a rightous life go to Heaven?
That's exactly what God says as well.

Yet can a person live this way?
Go back to the big 10.
Have you ever lied? If so what does that make you?
Ever stolen? If so....
Ever used Gods name in vain?....

Your idea of rightous and Gods idea are two different ideas.
Your rightousness, and mine are filthy rags in His sight.

I have the imputed rightousness of God.

Many who have not read the bible, becouse they can't read or whatever reason did have this same rightousness, but those who can read and have a bible can put a name on it.:)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#280124 Jan 27, 2013
No, it doesn't mean that at all.
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes it means "to throw one off", to confuse
duh
"I doubt "ablidging"--whateve r the fu** it might be, is either legal nor pleasant." ---------- im saying give it to him, he secretly loves men

Indianapolis

#280125 Jan 27, 2013
I have no interest in handling christianity, even with hazmat gloves.

Awwww...is oo widdle chwisters upset that oo is getting what oo've been handing out for centuries?
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
\
Ypu praoabort pagans can't handle Christianity. We no longer allow you to destroy us with your pagan barbarism.

Indianapolis

#280126 Jan 27, 2013
So if I skin a christian, I can get into heaven? Neat.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
In New Zealland I beilieve, they raise many lambs (sheep), and every year "since they don't abort them :)",they have many many baby lambs that are born close together. Well as nature has it, sometimes a mother will die giving birth to a healthy baby. Sometimes the mother is fine, but the baby either dies after or just before birth. So they used to take the healthy baby (whose mother had died) and put it with the healthy mother (whos baby had died).
THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM WITH THIS. THE MOTHER "KNOWS " HER BABY, AND WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY THAT IS NOT HERS.
So they would take the dead baby lamb, and they would skin it.
They would then drape the skin of the dead baby over the live baby, that needed milk to live.
The mother would then and only then accept the baby lamb.
This is a pretty good illustration, of how we are with God.
He cannot accept us into Heaven as we are.
Once we reach the age "of accountability ",when we know we have stepped over Gods law.
This is Not when we know right from wrong.
Any young child knows that.
It is a different age for all of us, and there are some who never reach this age.
God sent His only begotton Son to die for our Sins "God the Son " "Jesus Christ ".
The night I was woke up, and gave into this God, that before I didn't believe in, the blood of Jesus was apllied to my soul.
When I die I will go to Heaven, becouse of this very thing.
There is many rewards /losses, at the judgement seat of Christ,but the price has been paid.
All who will, may call upon the name of the Lord.
This is a spiritual call. Not just lip service.
Any can repeat a prayer, but when the heart line up with the words a person can be saved.
Jesus never turned away those who were broken hearted.
Yet He never said a word to one pridefilled king.
Eph. 2: 8-9
Tells us how we are saved.
What He did on the cross, is not just a part of salvation, it IS salvation, to all who wish to go to Heaven.
Ocean56

AOL

#280127 Jan 27, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
I have never heard of someone so ill. Depression is an illness.
Get medication before you hurt your baby. Maybe when you feel
better, you will think right. Some people are just too selfish
to be good parents.
I hate to break it to you, goofy (not really), but the poster I previously quoted is NOT ME. I posted that link and message to point out that the anti-choice assertion that "mothers never regret having their children" is so NOT TRUE.
Ocean56

AOL

#280128 Jan 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Anti-choice suits you just fine. Women DO HAVE three choices. You want to take one away. That makes you ANTI-choice. Deal with it.
Exactly, either ANTI-choice or NO-choice. Either one is a perfect description.
Ocean56

AOL

#280130 Jan 27, 2013
Here's another anti-choice myth-buster for those still pushing the anti-choice "mothers never regret having their children" myth.

http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...

Ugh says: January 20, 2013 at 12:31 am

I have never in my life wanted children, but god has a very funny sense of humor. I wound up getting pregnant with twins at 20 and being pregnant on my 21st birthday. I had a great pregnancy that was actually the happiest i have ever been in my life. I wound up delivering at 34wks and just feeling like complete and total hell ever since they have been born. Both of my girls have colic. They wake up screaming, if i put them down they scream, if i pick them up they scream, after
I feed them they scream, while im changing diapers they scream. 70% of their life right now is solely based on them screaming and crying, while the other 30% is either them sleeping or for once being happy. My skin crawls when i hear one of them waking up because i know thats another 3 hours of fighting with a screaming miserable baby. Now am i wrong for not finding enjoyment in that? Am i wrong for not being a cup of sunshine? Is it wrong that i dont want to spend every waking moment of MY life wiping 2 peoples asses for another 2 years? That i hate feeling like a servant to 2 whiney miserable beings? Im a stay at home young first time mom, and im tired. I hate that i never get invited anywhere anymore because finding a babysitter is nearly impossible for me. Ive already had two babysitters ask me to pick them up early because the colic is too much. I hate motherhood. Its the most annoying routined thing Iíve ever experienced in my life. I live in a second floor apartment in the city and have no car. Does anyone know how hard it is to get 2 screaming 5 month olds dressed, and out of the house by yourself? Along with carrying the double stroller outside with the diaper bag and blankets? I cant even take the train anywhere because a lot of stations arenít wheelchair accessible. My stroller is too big for the bus and half of the time if a store doesnít have automatic doors i donít bother. Im not being selfish, i sacrifice everything for these kids. But its only human nature to want to sleep a full 8hrs and go to the store as you please. This has been a horrible life lesson. Sex is not worth losing the rest of your life. Oh and for all of you bitches who think you have all of the answers, come to my house for a month. Then we shall see who has the answers.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#280131 Jan 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>The three you listed were murderer's and went to jail, and go back to 1995. If more had been found recently, given the nature of the anti-choice movement, they'd have been reported.
I'd say NONE exist that were "similar" to Gosnell Sue. Between the rabid anti-choicers who we KNOW will make shit up when facts dont exist, and the legitimate media, it WOULD be reported in some way.
Gosnell is nothing better than a mass murderer. Personally, I hope he's in general population.
How would we know, most abortion "clinics" aren't being inspected.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#280132 Jan 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
HoneyFooFoo: "Women DO HAVE three choices. You want to take one away. That makes you ANTI-choice. Deal with it."
You are FOR ("pro" in Latin) the abortion choice. Prolifers are not.
Ergo.....
....you're a damn proabort.
Actually it makes us anti-one-choice.

Location hidden

#280133 Jan 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes many died and went to paradise before Jesus became a man and walked on earth, but those were looking forward to His comming.
Horseshit. Jews weren't waiting for your jebus, neither were the 100's of other faiths in practice at the time.

Many who have not read the bible, becouse they can't read or whatever reason did have this same rightousness, but those who can read and have a bible can put a name on it.:)
Funny, my bible doesn't say nothing about your jebus. LOL You're so full of crap. Time to face reality dear, there's a whole lot of folks that dont believe in your version of g-d, and will be going to Heaven anyway.

Location hidden

#280134 Jan 27, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
How would we know, most abortion "clinics" aren't being inspected.
I dont believe that Sue. I know here in NY and in Maryland, they undergo regular inspections. I believe the Gosnell case opened the eyes of a lot of legislators.

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

#280135 Jan 27, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>Your parents are wrong, very wrong . We have to attend mass because we receive Christ in the Eucharist. Did you forget that Pupc?
You're missing the point. My parents would never miss Mass unless they were very very ill. The point is that we can still communicate with God outside of Mass. God is always with us.

Never forgotten

#280136 Jan 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay no attention to No Relevance. He's a little eunich troll here, who just likes to vent his useless and meaningless spleen. Feel free to ridicule him as he so richly deserves.
Some people will say things on here they never would say face to face to someone. If he has a problem with my comments then he should tell me why and not resort to some kind of tantrum. He wasted his time that way since I still have no idea why he disagrees with me. Not that I really care that he does. That's his perogative.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#280137 Jan 27, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>No, abortion is one of the CHOICES all women have.
NR: "Is abortion one of the choices you are for pregnant women having?"

AyaDontKnow: "No, abortion is one of the CHOICES all women have."
____

How does a woman choose abortion if she's not pregnant?

(unreal)

Never forgotten

#280138 Jan 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. Nobody needs a 'church building'(or synagogue or mosque or ANY other man made building) to worship their Lord. G-d doesn't give a damn about bulidings, only about souls.
I enjoy prayer while sitting on a beach as much as I do sitting in Mass. I enjoy the formality and ritual of the Mass and the austerity of our beautiful churches, and then I also enjoy the informality of communicating with God outside of Mass. JMO.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#280139 Jan 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"You said this: "fetus adjusting to life outside the womb is a process" - Katie
I correclty responded: "medically and legally s/he is no longer at the fetal stage of human development. You realize this, which is why you can't share a link supporting your contention that s/he remains a fetus upon birth (for up to 48 hours)."
Your response?=> "Redundant" "
Right because I am not calling newborn a fetus. Your lack of comprehension is not my issue or my problem. I will not indulge you any further. You make faulty claims based on your own lacking ability to read what others write.
Therefore, I will only respond with "whatever you say dear"... And pat you on the head for good measure.
Katie: "I am not calling newborn a fetus"

Yes you are =>

"fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth." - Katie

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

You lose.

Again.
I wonder

United States

#280140 Jan 27, 2013
I wonder how many of these hypocrite scum had meat for dinner last night and /or breakfast this morning. Why don't they care about factory farming if they're so pro life?

You can't truly be pro life unless you're a vegetarian. Pro life means all life. Not just human babies and other things you think are cute , like puppies.

God created all creatures, all life is precious. Funny how many people go to "mass" on sunday mornings with God's creatures rotting inside them.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#280142 Jan 27, 2013
I wonder wrote:
I wonder how many of these hypocrite scum had meat for dinner last night and /or breakfast this morning. Why don't they care about factory farming if they're so pro life?
You can't truly be pro life unless you're a vegetarian. Pro life means all life. Not just human babies and other things you think are cute , like puppies.
God created all creatures, all life is precious. Funny how many people go to "mass" on sunday mornings with God's creatures rotting inside them.
Okay, that was a very interesting point. I would say "digesting" in them rather than rotting...but maybe you're right because it better reflects the faux-Christian fundie personality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,206,867
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Save you lives 19,719
News Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. arrives at Baltim... Sun Carla 1
News Missing woman found safe in Baltimore City Sun Friday Love 1
News Local group Slutwalk Baltimore plans to protest... Sun Friday Love 1
Is it really true? (Nov '11) Sat Satans Evil Son 4
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Sat FFS- 54,567
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]