Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,148)

Showing posts 262,941 - 262,960 of303,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said spelling, and it's atrocious.
what? y spelling is just fine...
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. I f*cking own guns. And oh, please, do show me just ONE post where I've ever said, or implied, that I love Obama. Just one.
Like I said, we've had whole conversations about this. You've either gone senile, or you're lying.
I support the 2nd Amendment. I support the 1st Amendment. I'm a Republican. I truly believe in limited gov't interference in personal matters. I have absolutely zero problems with the death penalty. I fully support our military. In fact, I'm the daughter, daughter-in-law, wife, sister-in-law and mother of veterans. I'm in favor of welfare reform, while being fine with my taxes going to help those truly in need, and am conservative on immigration. I am pro-choice on reproductive issues.
And we've had this EXACT conversation at least half a dozen times.
So please, do tell me how all that adds up to "liberal".
I can't WAIT to hear this.
i believe you once said you'd have obama's children if you had the chance.........and you're black, so i assumed you like him

im shocked that you're so conservative on such things yet so crazy on others........i know we've had conversations where u were crazy liberal on stuff, mainly abortion

and as a liberal, its cool that you like guns tho, so do i
endtime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and I don't support abortion at all.
And the word is unmiTigated, you illiterate thing.
You, like most anti-choicers on here, are so one dimensional in your thinking.
You see people, THIS is why I repeat myself. Because YOU people can't remember jack shit.
then WTF is your position on abortion? why are you here?

btw my spelling is fine, & what the hell is "unmidigaTed"?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making too much sense.
JM will be in a state of confusion ... for days maybe.
What sense?

She said it is an infant once born while still attached(cord not cut)to Mom.

Now, she is saying that it is only her "opinion ".

She's a nurse.

WTH?

You say it is still "technically "a fetus until cord is cut and breathing.

WTH?
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
You aren't defending life, you're supporting suppression of women's rights. You have neither the right nor legal standing to interfere with a woman's medical choices.
Why would I care what avatar someone puts up? Don't you believe in free speech?
<quoted text>
yes, but it still should throw you afoot, its sick

"womens rights" - dude, im so tired of people here claiming that, ive made my position clear to all of you, IM NOT HERE TO RID THE USA OF THE LEGAL RIGHT TO ABORTION....im here to debate the ethics/morality of it
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
You are touched, all right, but a hankie won't help.
Maybe an exorcism??
Do you believe in Karma you ugly skank? I am betting that a few of the mothers of the children in Sandy Hook are pro-choice. You really should just die.
Interesting point you brough about some of the Mothers being prochoice(perhaps)..which means that they don't respect human life...having a man, who didn't respect human life...killing their kid.

Wonder how many of those proaborts parents killed one of their other children?.

Let's keep the focus on the innocent who lost their lives because of a selfish person who didn't respect life,shall we?

""""" You really should die"""" """""

Out of the mouth of a proabort only.

You're not gonna try to kill me, are you? I mean, you support killing out of convenience so I wouldn't be surprised.
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, uh, RETARD, you do realize that Adam Lanzas mother had a military style semi-automatic weapon in her possession and was trained to use it, right? You see how it protected her?? Oh wait. It didn't. But it WAS used to riddle the tiny bodies of tiny children with multiple bullets to the point that trained and seasoned police officers were stunned at the carnage. You useless, stupid, muthafnker.
Oh, and that guy in Webster, NY that ambushed the fire fighters? He was not mentally ill. He was just an evil POS like you. He used the same gun that failed to protect Mrs. Lanza. You really are stupid.
"evil POS like you" hey fatass, what exactly makes me an EVIL person like him???

he used the "same gun"? om, so if he had a DIFFERENT gun then he wouldnt have been able to shoot firefighters? RETARD..........ban assault weapons, they use rifles, ban rifles, they use shotguns....ban shotguns, they use handguns, but you ban handguns & that leaves us with NO guns to protect ourselves IDIOT..........by you retard-ridden logic if we simply ban certain types of guns then evil people wont figure out that they can simply pick up OTHER TYPES OF GUNS..........

"You see how it protected her??" - so the fck what? so b/c ONE guy takes advantage of his "big guns" (which were LEGAL btw, they werent automatics) we should rid the citizens of their guns? by your logic, since alcohol leads to 13 THOUSAND deaths/year by car, we shuld ban alcohol..........stupid

"You useless, stupid, muthafnker." - biotch, perhaps if there was an armed guard in the school, he'd have killed fewer kids! but no, you dont want that b/c you're afraid of self defense, you lack-o-balls COWARD
Tito

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, but it still should throw you afoot, its sick
"womens rights" - dude, im so tired of people here claiming that, ive made my position clear to all of you, IM NOT HERE TO RID THE USA OF THE LEGAL RIGHT TO ABORTION....im here to debate the ethics/morality of it
You don't sound like the sharpest tack in the box, did you graduate high school ?
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> What sense?
She said it is an infant once born while still attached(cord not cut)to Mom.
Now, she is saying that it is only her "opinion ".
She's a nurse.
WTH?
You say it is still "technically "a fetus until cord is cut and breathing.
WTH?
These are two opinions by two people.
What's the problem here? Your illiteracy, that's what.
A little work on your part, you should be comprehending at the 13th grade level soon. Crossing fingers for you!

But, do give your opinion when you think fetus magically becomes baby. Is it based on medical science following a complete birth, able to sustain itself without the umbilical cord? Or based legally, following a complete birth, with age and civil rights attached? Or like most people, is it based on the combination of these two concepts?

Tell us, JM, what's in *your* heart?
Tito

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

The only way to stop abortion is to pull out and fire the load in her azz
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe you once said you'd have obama's children if you had the chance.........and you're black, so i assumed you like him
im shocked that you're so conservative on such things yet so crazy on others........i know we've had conversations where u were crazy liberal on stuff, mainly abortion
and as a liberal, its cool that you like guns tho, so do i
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You don't know jack!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want to answer any questions just tell me.
So late term /partial birth abortion has never took place?
Because someone woke up in the 8th or 9th month and decided they didn't want to be pregnant anymore? Legally? I'd say no. But feel free to prove me wrong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
What's even more horrifying in my mind is that a rapist could skate unless validated by dna from offspring. Since when do all rapes end in conception? Further what if the woman has relations with others - does that mean she "asked" to be raped. Sickening on all levels.
For that matter, if an abortion is performed, they can take DNA from that.

It wont pass. No legislator is that stupid.

Well, except for the one that came up with that bullshit to begin with that is. And it wont have its job long, guaranteed.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pro-life and Catholic. I still think the question BraveCon asked was inappropriate. You can hate me all you want. I just pity you.
There is no such thing as pro-life. Someone made it up.
I am human. So is a baby. So is God. He sits back and watches
us burn ourselves with so much stupidity.
Isn't it just envy.
They do not want another life to born.
The babies really belong to the women.
He takes care of the women.
The men are just dumb. They do not know.
All of the children are his.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Did you just suggest ...::::abstaining from sex:::::::
<gasp>
Don't you know that abstaining from sex while fertile is taboo in the proabort mind?
Skanky, why do you lie about such STUPID shit?

BTW, weren't you supposed to be in DC today? Guess you couldn't get anybody to cover your shift at McDonald's huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting that you think that her killing her developing offspring in the womb was the good solution to her problems.
Where did I say that SKanky? Be SPECIFIC.

Oh wait, you can't. YOu're lying again.
She was FORCED to kill her child because of her crazy husband.
Who's the idiot?
YOU are.
WHERE was her family to help save her and her kids?
WHERE was this man who impregnated her?
Perhaps if you read about it, you'd know the answer to BOTH of these questions.

Oh, but if you did that, you'd have not said such stupid shit as you did last night about who raised the kids, and what happened to the husband AND the BF.

But G-d FORBID you actually educate yourself on something before you run off at the mouth about something you dont know SHIT about.

Not that that's unusual or anything.

LOL I DO so love it when you go out of your way to make a fool of yourself! <<grin>>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^says the foo(l) who supports restrictions where a woman CAN'T therefore, make her "OWN choices".
Fraud.
Moron.

Just about everyone I know supports restrictions past a certain point. Those that dont?**shrugs** That's their view. No big deal. THeir view is as meaningless as yours and mine is at the end of the day.

The DIFFERENCE is they and I know this. YOU can't accept it. ANd that's going to FOREVER be your own personal tough shit moment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Again,...AWHERE was this "loving" family when she just "had "to kill her baby in a dirty hotel room to "save" her life?@@
I think her family used her (like you are) to further your prodeath agenda.
Disgusting.
Again, READ about it you ass, and answer your own questions.

Then again, you dont WANT to know. You'd rather make a fool of yourself with bullshit comments like this than face what IS the realities for many women, and what we'd go back to if your kind ever got your way.

Fortunately, you wont. First trimester abortions are firmly established, and even the Supreme Court wont be overturning that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Bull!
If my sister was scared for her life, I wouldnt suggest her going to kill her baby. As "if, "that was going to save her life. I would take care of her and all of her children.
You are part of the problem...not the solution.
YOU are a moron. As amusing at that is, it would be nice if for a change you actually educated yourself before you mouth off about something you CLEARLY dont know shit about.

But hey, no pressure from me. I LOVE it when you give us plenty of ammunition to ridicule you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 262,941 - 262,960 of303,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min sonicfilter 1,033,121
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 min Samuel 17,723
Ugly Mug Cafe opens on East Baltimore Street 23 hr guest 11
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) Wed Michael 6
Debate: Marijuana - Baltimore, MD (Aug '10) Apr 14 Sneek Blee 51
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Apr 14 Squach 123,275
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Apr 13 Davey 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••