Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,616
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#279948 Jan 25, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
How long was Gosnell allowed to continue running his filthy "clinic" AFTER the NAF inspected it-and didn't report it?
Too long. You know you're not going to get an argument from me on that. Its one thing we agree on 100%.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#279949 Jan 25, 2013
She, like most pro-choicers, supports each woman's choice. It's not difficult to understand; you're just a moron.
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Okay then, why do you support abortion if the child could be placed in an adoptive family?

Indianapolis

#279950 Jan 25, 2013
You certanly are.
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^awww lookie here, a proabort who supports the slaughter of "tiny bodies of tiny children" acting like she has a heart for the innocent.
*sniff* someone get me a hankie.
I'm touched.
@@

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#279952 Jan 25, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your personal attacks, ad homs, are weak. These only highlight your inability to go beyond dissecting into analyzing basic concepts and principles.
You asked a hypothetical. I answered it. I based my answer on the medical fact a stillborn is technically considered a fetus because it didn't take its first breath.
That's it. All the other info presented was to help others understand. You've chosen to go over this again and again. But you've added nothing. You still can't claim I am wrong, no matter how often or how loud or how rude your posts when you try.
Yes, medically, fetus adjusting to life outside the womb is a process. It encompasses the newborn's ability to sustain itself outside the womb.
Legally, that magical moment of fetus becoming newborn is upon a complete birth (when baby's breathing and the cord is cut).
It is that simple.
Katie: "I based my answer on the medical fact a stillborn is technically considered a fetus because it didn't take its first breath."

That's not why a stillborn is considered a fetus, you ignorant buffoon. It's considered a fetus because it was an "intrauterine fetal death" anywhere from 20 weeks to full term.

You make ridiculous claims of fact and when asked to substantiate your claims, you try to avoid it by claiming PLers need to Google for themselves. No, you make a claim, you prove it. Just as we do.

Here's proof you're a deluded fool who makes up stuff and claims it as a fact.
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.c...

Stillbirth
Definition
"A stillbirth is defined as the death of a fetus at any time after the twentieth week of pregnancy. Stillbirth is also referred to as intrauterine fetal death (IUFD)."

Description
"It is important to distinguish between a stillbirth and other words that describe the unintentional end of a pregnancy. A pregnancy that ends before the twentieth week is called a miscarriage rather than a stillbirth, even though the death of the fetus is a common cause of miscarriage. After the twentieth week, the unintended end of a pregnancy is called a stillbirth if the infant is dead at birth and premature delivery if it is born alive."

Before 20 weeks, death of a fetus is a miscarriage.

After the 20th week, stillborn if the "infant" is born DEAD.

If born alive after 20 weeks, it's "premature delivery".

Need more you deluded nut case?

On the Google page itself under "stillborn"

still·born

/&#712;stil&#716;bôrn/
Adjective
1.(of an infant) Born dead.

It's not considered a fetus because it "didn't take a breath", but because it died BEFORE being born. Even then, it's also stated as "infant".

Indianapolis

#279953 Jan 25, 2013
Yes, I've seen evil tracts:
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1052/1052...
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0026/0026...
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/5001/5001...
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/5023/5023...
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you used the word evil.
I realize you don't believe in God, but atleast you see that sin is much more then self inflicted nonsense.
Evil is very real. You can see it's tracts.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#279954 Jan 25, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Because a fetus isn't capable of making a choice and Gerri Santoro made a choice, you're postulating Gerri Santoro has a "right to privacy" after death, while the fetus does not.
Even tho neither are the least bit aware.
Sorry, but your opinion does not speak to the point. When you claim a fetus should be viewed no differently than a woman, then logically, you would apply the same standard to both. And in this case, you are not. That is why we are pointing out your double standard.
This has nothing to do with PL standards. My posts speak to the PC standards, and what they claim, as opposed to what they do. Maybe you should pay better attention to what's said and why.

I never said either had a right to privacy, I said the PC camp keeps claiming "right to privacy", and don't allow Gerri hers. Even if she didn't legally have a right to privacy back then, why when PC claim it's a woman's right now, has that woman not been respected by PC to give her hers?

What her family wanted is not an answer. i'm talking about HER. She obviosuly wanted to keep her pregnancy and her abortion secret. How disrespectufl of those who claim they respect women and respect their right to privacy to exploit this woman's dead and naked body that way.

Indianapolis

#279955 Jan 25, 2013
"but it still should throw you afoot"? You think that means something?
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, but it still should throw you afoot, its sick
"womens rights" - dude, im so tired of people here claiming that, ive made my position clear to all of you, IM NOT HERE TO RID THE USA OF THE LEGAL RIGHT TO ABORTION....im here to debate the ethics/morality of it

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#279956 Jan 25, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Why so sensitive?
2. "fetus adjusting to life outside the womb is a process" - Klueless Katiekins
Problem is, dear, medically and legally s/he is no longer at the fetal stage of human development. You realize this, which is why you can't share a link supporting your contention that s/he remains a fetus upon birth (for up to 48 hours).
3. "Legally, that magical moment of fetus becoming newborn is upon a complete birth (when baby's breathing and the cord is cut).
It is that simple." - Klueless Katiekins
Wrong. Again.
Born Alive Infant Protection Act:
"Born alive" or "live birth" means the complete expulsion or extraction of an infant from his or her mother, regardless of the state of gestational development, that, after expulsion or extraction, WHETHER OR NOT THE UMBILICAL CORD HAS BEEN CUT OR THE PLACENTA IS ATTACHED...
"Infant" means a child of the species homo sapiens that has been completely expulsed or extracted from its mother, regardless of the stage of gestational development, until the age of thirty (30) days post birth.
In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words `person',`human being',`child', and `individual', shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.``(b) As used in this section, the term `born alive', with respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion.
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ207/...
NR: "Problem is, dear, medically and legally s/he is no longer at the fetal stage of human development. You realize this, which is why you can't share a link supporting your contention that s/he remains a fetus upon birth (for up to 48 hours)."

That's exactly why she won't. Same reason she won't share a link proving that a stillborn is a fetus supposedly because "it didn't take take a breath", to substantiate her claim that that's a fact.

I've proven several times over that it's not a fact.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#279957 Jan 25, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree with your assertion that *most* women do not consider themselves to be mothers if they have a deceased child (miscarriage or death after birth). It is just the woman who miscarries and has no other children, never had an opportunity to "mother " her child.
True.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#279958 Jan 25, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Puddles! You are the poster boy for the importance in getting an education. It's not too late for you to get your GED. Fingers crossed for you.
Oh, Toots, don't even go there with the amount of ignorance coming from the PC camp. Just makes you look stupid and clueless.

Indianapolis

#279959 Jan 25, 2013
Killing you would only enhance the race and the nation. Unfortunately, you are still considered human and thus have rights.
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting point you brough about some of the Mothers being prochoice(perhaps)..which means that they don't respect human life...having a man, who didn't respect human life...killing their kid.
Wonder how many of those proaborts parents killed one of their other children?.
Let's keep the focus on the innocent who lost their lives because of a selfish person who didn't respect life,shall we?
""""" You really should die"""" """""
Out of the mouth of a proabort only.
You're not gonna try to kill me, are you? I mean, you support killing out of convenience so I wouldn't be surprised.

Indianapolis

#279960 Jan 25, 2013
Would you mind trolling for minors somewhere else?
Tito wrote:
<quoted text>You don't sound like the sharpest tack in the box, did you graduate high school ?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#279961 Jan 25, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting that you think that her killing her developing offspring in the womb was the good solution to her problems. She was FORCED to kill her child because of her crazy husband.
Who's the idiot?
WHERE was her family to help save her and her kids?
WHERE was this man who impregnated her?
Sassy, she doesn't want to be bogged down with facts. The facts are, this woman was failed by those who claim to have loved her, and sadly, she's also being failed by those who claim to care for women in the PC camp.

They all say if abortion was legal then she wouldn't have died. I say, "wow", because that completely ignores the fact that she aborted from FEAR of being killed or her children going to her abusive husband if he found out she was pregnant by another man. How many issues going on there that the PCers are trying to swep under the rug and ignore because all they think is she wanted an abortion.

There's a good chance she did NOT want an abortion, but she feared for her life and for her children if she didn't get one. Was abortion being legal the problem? Of course NOT. Not having protection for herself and her children from the abusive husband was. She died because of HIM. He was the reason she went for the abortion in the first place. How does abortion being legal now help women these days in such circumstances? It doesn't, because that was not the problem for Gerri.

The PC can twist and turn and wring Gerri's story however they want, and no amount of it will detract from those facts. No amount of "her family wanted...because..." detracts from those facts.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#279962 Jan 25, 2013
~ Was abortion being *illegal the problem?

Indianapolis

#279963 Jan 25, 2013
God is human? Thanks for blowing up millennia of superstition!
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as pro-life. Someone made it up.
I am human. So is a baby. So is God. He sits back and watches
us burn ourselves with so much stupidity.
Isn't it just envy.
They do not want another life to born.
The babies really belong to the women.
He takes care of the women.
The men are just dumb. They do not know.
All of the children are his.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#279964 Jan 25, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
There's a Pro-Life march in Washington D.C. today.
As I said in a previous post, I believe God is speaking to our nation about abortion through the people in the Pro-Life movement. We are his modern-day prophets.
We Pro-Lifers believe that we have God on our side and His will is going to be accomplished through us, even though it may take a while to convince all you hardcore PCers that abortion is murder.
Roe vs Wade was a victory for the Devil, but this victory is only temporary. Eventually people around the world will see abortion for what it is and will outlaw it again...and I believe it won't be men who will have it outlawed, but women.
The tide is trutning in America. The proabortion pagans are losing and the unborn children by the millions will win their lives back. It is a beautiful dawn that will shine on this great nation. I wonder what all these pagans will do then.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#279965 Jan 25, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>A proabort raised by a proabort. Now there is something I would never have imagined @@.
Not only that folks, but a proabort raised by a proabort who OBVIOUSLY didn't give a crap about her daughter enough to save her and her children. NOW she uses her for her pro abortion mission.
Foo again does as she's always done when she thinks she's providing facts that prove her right; the more she posts, the more the facts destroy her own argument. lol

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#279966 Jan 25, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't tell a woman who has no children and miscarried a pregnancy that she is the mother of a dead child, or would you?
No fool, the woman is the one who says it.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#279967 Jan 25, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
How would that be in violation of the doctine of choice?
<quoted text>
It is a repuduation of the supporters of the choice of abortion. That is what this is all aobut. No one is fooled by the pretend care about choice. The only choice you proabort pagans fight for is abortion. This "real" mother showed courage in the face of the forces of secular humanism pushing for her to kill her unborn child. This child will now grow up and maybe find a cure for cancer. Maybe even the gay azz cancer you might get one day.

Indianapolis

#279968 Jan 25, 2013
Just can't get through the day without fantasizing about me, can you?
zach wrote:
<quoted text>While you are a lifelong dicksmoker you sick homo.....now go get help you sick bastard.....LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,110,141
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 19,210
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) 16 hr fucknow 21
Haven's Viability Doubted (Dec '07) 19 hr Truth 106
Baltimore Stands with Israel Tue Zioni 80
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Sep 15 pic trade 87
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... Sep 14 NFL BLACK THUGS 1
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search