Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,143)

Showing posts 262,841 - 262,860 of303,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>And lets not forget one of the ring leaders of the anti-choice movement, that asshat Randall Terry who was arrested and jailed for throwing a fetus at President Clinton. I want to know where they get these "fetus's" to toss around and take pictures of.
Lol! No SHIT.
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, I almost forgot, MOST of those pictures and fetus's are fake. But THAT makes it okay.
In which case, it would make more sense lilLynne would say it was okay. But all the AC here claim the photos are real.

lilLynne's logic is backwards, imo. Seems to me, because GS died because she broke the law, and is unaware (because she's dead) she would have less right to privacy than a fetus who did not break the law, and is also unaware. Therefore, the degradation she claims would more rightly apply to the fetus, given her logic. Lillynne has a habit of grasping at straws.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't saving the cord and taking a DNA sample be just as acceptable for evidence?
Do these people really believe they are "helping" women with these ridiculous ideas?
What is the point of handing down a death sentence to a preborn baby who is innocent and only doing what s/he is supposed to be doing - growing and developing?

Go after the perp. Leave the baby alone. Were you raised by rabid monkeys?
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
T-bone? Porterhouse? Sirloin? And was the beef cooked, or raw when it was "shoved inside them"?
Did Seattle's comment make you crave another butter and bacon sandwich?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, the ingestion of the "bitter water" and the woman's body's reaction to it is the test to find out if she cheated. I'm not sure how you're missing those passagees.
<quoted text>
Not at all. Again, clearly the passages outline a comparison between what the "bitter water" will do to the woman who is defiled and how it will not affect the woman who has not cheated.
Again, you're either not reading the bulk of the passages or you are ignoring them.
Clearly, the "bitter water" evidences the adultery in a physical way. That physical way is specific to the woman's womb, loins, procreational organs. Clearly, the evidence is outward for the whole community to see. Clearly, the woman who did not commit adultery can conceive seed with her husband. The guilty woman, by contrast, could not.
You are right.

Again though, it never refers to abortion.

The bitter water do show an outward sign, that the woman commited adultry -nothing more.

Do you believe the unborn is a child?
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
What's even more horrifying in my mind is that a rapist could skate unless validated by dna from offspring. Since when do all rapes end in conception? Further what if the woman has relations with others - does that mean she "asked" to be raped. Sickening on all levels.
You support a death sentence for an innocent human being.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you suppose, then, most women do not oonsider themselves to be mothers when they miscarry (and have no children)? They "keep trying" to conceive and carry to term so that they can be mothers. Would you tell such a woman she is the mother of a dead child(ren)?
Well many women doesn't seem to look at the unborn as a child.
As far as the other, it is becouse they want to be a mother of a live child that they can raise.

My wife lost a child after we had our daughter, and she considers herself to be the mother of two, and fully expects to see the child one day.

Plus again with the double standard, if a pregnant woman is hurt or killed, they count the unborn as a child.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Seattle's comment make you crave another butter and bacon sandwich?
I've never had one. Are you recommending them? You must like them, you talk about them all the time.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your personal attacks, ad homs, are weak. These only highlight your inability to go beyond dissecting into analyzing basic concepts and principles.
You asked a hypothetical. I answered it. I based my answer on the medical fact a stillborn is technically considered a fetus because it didn't take its first breath.
That's it. All the other info presented was to help others understand. You've chosen to go over this again and again. But you've added nothing. You still can't claim I am wrong, no matter how often or how loud or how rude your posts when you try.
Yes, medically, fetus adjusting to life outside the womb is a process. It encompasses the newborn's ability to sustain itself outside the womb.
Legally, that magical moment of fetus becoming newborn is upon a complete birth (when baby's breathing and the cord is cut).
It is that simple.
1. Why so sensitive?

2. "fetus adjusting to life outside the womb is a process" - Klueless Katiekins

Problem is, dear, medically and legally s/he is no longer at the fetal stage of human development. You realize this, which is why you can't share a link supporting your contention that s/he remains a fetus upon birth (for up to 48 hours).

3. "Legally, that magical moment of fetus becoming newborn is upon a complete birth (when baby's breathing and the cord is cut).
It is that simple." - Klueless Katiekins

Wrong. Again.

Born Alive Infant Protection Act:

"Born alive" or "live birth" means the complete expulsion or extraction of an infant from his or her mother, regardless of the state of gestational development, that, after expulsion or extraction, WHETHER OR NOT THE UMBILICAL CORD HAS BEEN CUT OR THE PLACENTA IS ATTACHED...

"Infant" means a child of the species homo sapiens that has been completely expulsed or extracted from its mother, regardless of the stage of gestational development, until the age of thirty (30) days post birth.

In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words `person',`human being',`child', and `individual', shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.``(b) As used in this section, the term `born alive', with respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ207/...
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! No SHIT.
<quoted text>
In which case, it would make more sense lilLynne would say it was okay. But all the AC here claim the photos are real.
lilLynne's logic is backwards, imo. Seems to me, because GS died because she broke the law, and is unaware (because she's dead) she would have less right to privacy than a fetus who did not break the law, and is also unaware. Therefore, the degradation she claims would more rightly apply to the fetus, given her logic. Lillynne has a habit of grasping at straws.
Sto -you seem to feel as if God has you here to straighten out us christians who are going about it the wrong way.

So what is you're idea of soul winning?

Do you feel soul winning is part of a christians life?

Do you believe Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven?

You say I'm good at not interpeting the post and scripture, so lets see how you answer these questions.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you suppose, then, most women do not oonsider themselves to be mothers when they miscarry (and have no children)? They "keep trying" to conceive and carry to term so that they can be mothers. Would you tell such a woman she is the mother of a dead child(ren)?
I disagree with your assertion that *most* women do not consider themselves to be mothers if they have a deceased child (miscarriage or death after birth). It is just the woman who miscarries and has no other children, never had an opportunity to "mother " her child.
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I was mocking YOU.
The word is "stakes", not "steaks".
mocking ME? why?

you mock me for not defending a sadistic mass murderer???

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>no im NOT! it's my VIEW, if im wrong, then ill admit im wrong
idiot, a lie is a KNOWN untruth.......ive told no KNOWN untruths here
"Are you practicing abstinence? Are you waiting for marriage??" - not anymore, but ur damn sure ill teach my kids thats the best way.......... at the very least to not have 30 sex partners before marriage, the fewer the better
in your case 153 makes you screwed (no pun intended)
"no im NOT! it's my VIEW, if im wrong, then ill admit im wrong"

Wrong. You keep claiming that I've said things that I haven't said, so you lie.

"not anymore, but ur damn sure ill teach my kids thats the best way."

So you're not practicing what you preach. Hypocrite.

"in your case 153 makes you screwed"

Don't compare me to your parents.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>i told you I need my notes..........my buddy Mammuel has them
you dont reammember learning about wolfhair guns back in elem. school? wehre were u, aside from losing your virginity as soon as u could?
Clearly your grammar school teachers didn't bother teaching you how to spell...or to think.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont reammember learning about wolfhair guns back in elem. school? wehre were u, aside from losing your virginity as soon as u could?
What? I didn't go to Catholic school.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>mocking ME? why?
you mock me for not defending a sadistic mass murderer???
I just said why. I mocked your use of "steaks" when the word you should have used was "stakes".

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not so sure the bible should be taught un school, unless the creation story be read as in the bible. Anything taught should be taken at face value, and not interpeted by the teachers.
It is clear that people can read the same verse and get different meanings.
I agree. I think that should be left to religious education classes and Sunday School.

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You support a death sentence for an innocent human being.
Puddles! You are the poster boy for the importance in getting an education. It's not too late for you to get your GED. Fingers crossed for you.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>wait,
im comfused..........
No kidding.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want done for those women aside from a referral to a good psychologist, family counselor, maybe even a full-blown psychiatrist?
Most likely your church dogma helped navigate her way into a tailspin with its misapplied guilt and ill logic that blames women and holds them responsible for everything negative under the sun.
Acknowledging your wrongdoings is the first step toward seeking forgiveness and healing. That my darling, is a positive thing. Those who don't receive help, will hold on to the guilt and pain...leading to self destruction, failed relationships, more abortions..etc..etc....

No different than any other unresolved sin really.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
Women can also reject pregnancy by not having sex.
Just saying.
Did you just suggest ...::::abstaining from sex:::::::

<gasp>

Don't you know that abstaining from sex while fertile is taboo in the proabort mind?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 262,841 - 262,860 of303,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New Annapolis mayor struggles in first months o... 14 min Oakland Sux 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,034,084
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Samuel 17,747
Ugly Mug Cafe opens on East Baltimore Street Wed guest 11
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) Apr 16 Michael 6
Debate: Marijuana - Baltimore, MD (Aug '10) Apr 14 Sneek Blee 51
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Apr 14 Squach 123,275
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance