Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
262,821 - 262,840 of 305,401 Comments Last updated 53 min ago
Katie

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Why so sensitive?
2. "fetus adjusting to life outside the womb is a process" - Klueless Katiekins
Problem is, dear, medically and legally s/he is no longer at the fetal stage of human development. You realize this, which is why you can't share a link supporting your contention that s/he remains a fetus upon birth (for up to 48 hours).
3. "Legally, that magical moment of fetus becoming newborn is upon a complete birth (when baby's breathing and the cord is cut).
It is that simple." - Klueless Katiekins
Wrong. Again.
Born Alive Infant Protection Act:
"Born alive" or "live birth" means the complete expulsion or extraction of an infant from his or her mother, regardless of the state of gestational development, that, after expulsion or extraction, WHETHER OR NOT THE UMBILICAL CORD HAS BEEN CUT OR THE PLACENTA IS ATTACHED...
"Infant" means a child of the species homo sapiens that has been completely expulsed or extracted from its mother, regardless of the stage of gestational development, until the age of thirty (30) days post birth.
In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words `person',`human being',`child', and `individual', shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.``(b) As used in this section, the term `born alive', with respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion.
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ207/...
Why so redundant?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you one...because your ridiculous scenario assumes that every woman who is pro-choice would have an abortion, or that every woman who is pro-choice has had an abortion. And in its way, it infers that the ones who have had an abortion did so for shallow reasons. And, it's just not a way to talk to one's child. As a fundie do you try to keep your kids in line by threatening them with the fires of hell, as in "go to your room or you'll surely burn in hell"?
What do you consider a "shallow" reason for aborting? I didn't know that there were good "reasons "and bad "reasons" as to why one would abort. Sounds to me like abortion is only acceptable to you "if" the reasons are okay.

Why wouldnt you choose an abortion?
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Did you just suggest ...::::abstaining from sex:::::::
<gasp>
Don't you know that abstaining from sex while fertile is taboo in the proabort mind?
You're such a cnut. Consenting to sex does not equal consent to having and carrying a child. None of your religious nonsense has any bearing on our sexual and personal freedoms.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Did you just suggest ...::::abstaining from sex:::::::
<gasp>
Don't you know that abstaining from sex while fertile is taboo in the proabort mind?
There is no "proabort mind".

And you lie anyway.

Still, we'll remember this sarcasm every time you throw a hissy fit at Ocean suggesting that teenage girls abstain from now on, you flocking hypocrite.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>You're as big a moron as Gtown is Lynne.
In a world where ABORTION is safe and legal, she WOULD have felt she had another option.
She was one of likely thousands who were SO desperate, they'd rather have taken the chance at dying than gestating.
But your kind thinks that's perfectly okay. You're idiots.
Interesting that you think that her killing her developing offspring in the womb was the good solution to her problems. She was FORCED to kill her child because of her crazy husband.

Who's the idiot?

WHERE was her family to help save her and her kids?

WHERE was this man who impregnated her?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "proabort mind".
And you lie anyway.
Still, we'll remember this sarcasm every time you throw a hissy fit at Ocean suggesting that teenage girls abstain from now on, you flocking hypocrite.
Show me ONE post of mine where I had a "hissy fit" over Ocean suggesting teens abstain?

Kthanks.

Who DOESN'T think teens should abstain? Duh! Pay attention

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> What do you consider a "shallow" reason for aborting? I didn't know that there were good "reasons "and bad "reasons" as to why one would abort. Sounds to me like abortion is only acceptable to you "if" the reasons are okay.
Why wouldn't you choose an abortion?
" Sounds to me like abortion is only acceptable to you "if" the reasons are okay."

Wrong. My post didn't even infer that at all. I don't make other women's reasons my business. I don't make those judgements. I was clearly discussing BC's point-of-view...and you know it.

"Why wouldn't you choose an abortion?"

Do you actually believe that I forget that you've asked this of me before...more than once?

Oh well, because I simply didn't want one. I had my kids, that was my choice.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Lynne, that's what you and your ilk want to send women BACK to feeling they need to do.
G-d FORBID you let them make their OWN decisions LEGALLY AND SAFELY. Nope, your kind say 'let 'em die if that's their CHOICE'.
You're scum.
^^^^^says the foo(l) who supports restrictions where a woman CAN'T therefore, make her "OWN choices".

Fraud.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say they know EXACTLY what they're doing, and who the FUCK do you think YOU are to say how much they loved her? THEY say, and I agree, that they loved her enough to NEVER WANT ANYONE ELSE TO DIE THAT WAY, because some asshats like you dont LIKE abortion.
<quoted text>
I dont NEED an excuse to show a picture and tell a story that HER FAMILY wants told. THEY put it out there. AGAIN for the stupid girl, take it up with them. I'm sure they've heard the same kind of rhetoric from MUCH better idiots than you.
<quoted text>
If YOU were humaine, you'd want there to NEVER be ANY woman feel so desperate as you ADMIT she was, to feel they HAD to do that.
Yeah Lynniekins, you're wrong. As always.
<quoted text>
Sure there is. YOU are Lynniekins, and EVERYONE here knows it.
Do you think your lies are convincing anyone? ANYONE Lynne?
Again,...AWHERE was this "loving" family when she just "had "to kill her baby in a dirty hotel room to "save" her life?@@

I think her family used her (like you are) to further your prodeath agenda.

Disgusting.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>There is, a pro abort is one who supports abortion and is part of the culture of death. Their mindset is disrespecting the unborn.
Ah, another liar heard from, and you're telling another lie. Is anyone surprised by this?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

<quoted text>
" Sounds to me like abortion is only acceptable to you "if" the reasons are okay."
Wrong. My post didn't even infer that at all. I don't make other women's reasons my business. I don't make those judgements. I was clearly discussing BC's point-of-view...and you know it.
"Why wouldn't you choose an abortion?"
Do you actually believe that I forget that you've asked this of me before...more than once?
Oh well, because I simply didn't want one. I had my kids, my choice.
You "had your kids"?. Kids? Are you suggesting that you were carrying your "kids" when you chose to "have them"?.

Ut oh!

Would you be opposed to aborting or for your daughters?

You specifically used the term "shallow" to describe an abortion choice. Can you explain please?.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Show me ONE post of mine where I had a "hissy fit" over Ocean suggesting teens abstain?
Kthanks.
Who DOESN'T think teens should abstain? Duh! Pay attention
Sorry, I don't save posts, and if I can't remember approximately where it was, I don't go looking. They exist.

I might just make an exception, and save this post from you, and the other one to BS. That way, the next time you DO throw a fit over her posts, I can do as you asked, and show you one.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Her sister testifies to the fact that she was afraid for her life, and that of her lover if her husband - who had a violent history - found out. IF she'd have had the option for a LEGAL AND SAFE abortion, she'd still be alive today.
Bull!

If my sister was scared for her life, I wouldnt suggest her going to kill her baby. As "if, "that was going to save her life. I would take care of her and all of her children.

You are part of the problem...not the solution.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't save posts, and if I can't remember approximately where it was, I don't go looking. They exist.
I might just make an exception, and save this post from you, and the other one to BS. That way, the next time you DO throw a fit over her posts, I can do as you asked, and show you one.
Wonderful! Now get going and find that post.

Kthanks.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

<quoted text>
"no im NOT! it's my VIEW, if im wrong, then ill admit im wrong"
Wrong. You keep claiming that I've said things that I haven't said, so you lie.
"not anymore, but ur damn sure ill teach my kids thats the best way."
So you're not practicing what you preach. Hypocrite.
"in your case 153 makes you screwed"
Don't compare me to your parents.
"Wrong. You keep claiming that I've said things that I haven't said, so you lie." - i said, IF i claim you said something that you later prove you DIDNT say, & i stand corrected then that isnt a lie, its a mistake........but you playing semantics on me, saying "i never said EXACTLY blah blah blah, word for word" doesnt change what you SAY.........its like when i say that you claimed we were the shit of the earth, & you said i lied......you didnt say it in those EXACT WORDS, but you still said it, then lied about not saying it - hypocrite

"So you're not practicing what you preach. Hypocrite" - making MISTAKES in your past isnt hypocrisy......btw i dont just willy nilly sleep around, as tempting as it may be..........besides, should we not want our kids to turn out BETTER than us? i'm sure b/c of your doubtless checkered sexual past that you'd hope for your daughters to lose their virginity by 15 or so, so that they'd feel EMPOWERED as young women & in "control" of their bodies
Katie

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
I write the way I do to get the attention of you PCers and make you consider the abortion issue from new perspectives.
You have been so indoctrinated with Pro-Choice propaganda from the time of your birth that you are blind followers of it.
Perhaps by throwing new perspectives of the issue at you, you may start to consider whether your hardened PC position/viewpoints truly make sense and that they are truly just.
Anyone but the individual pregnant woman deciding her pregnancy is unjust.

If you call that a hardened view or propaganda you have no clear understanding of the issue. Looking at women's civil rights from only the perspective of a lost ZEF due to induced abortion is lacking every perspective but one. Your audience most likely has considered this one perspective plus various others. There are too many variables concerning women's right to privacy and autonomy.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know EXACTLY what that story is about Lynne. I've heard her mother speak, I've heard her sister speak. I KNOW her story better than you ever will.
THat story is about a woman that CHOSE to try to abort herself because LEGAL SAFE abortion was not an option for her. She was THAT desperate.
Her family has dedicated her memory and her story to making sure no women EVER have to feel the same way and do the same thing ever again.
Keep babbling you stupid bitch, you show just how low you truly are with this nonsense.
Her family is exploiting her. They obviously left her so desperate. REAL nice family to use her now but ignore her cries then.

She was seeing a man and knew that her husband would freak out but she did it anyway. Suddenly she just "had "to kill her baby in order to save her life. Hmmm....I smell bullsh*t.

But by all means link us to one of these family stories sharing their side @@
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Clearly your grammar school teachers didn't bother teaching you how to spell...or to think.
my grammer is fine.......i'll have you know i have extensive notes on wolf-hair guns, as ill provide as soon as Pablo returns them to me..........im loaning them out to him b/c he's doing his effalectual thesis on Fecal Positions
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Skanky PLEASE keep showing your ignorance. Its fun to watch pull shit from your behind when you dont know SHIT about what you're talking about.
Her daughter Joannie, who is a pro-choice advocate for CHOICE, was raised by her grandmother - Gerri's mother. Her father ended up in jail. All three generations since Gerri, her mother, her daughter and her grandaughter ALL FIRMLY SUPPORT the ideas of CHOICE.
You're the freaking QUEEN of exploitation Skanky.
A proabort raised by a proabort. Now there is something I would never have imagined @@.

Not only that folks, but a proabort raised by a proabort who OBVIOUSLY didn't give a crap about her daughter enough to save her and her children. NOW she uses her for her pro abortion mission.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I just said why. I mocked your use of "steaks" when the word you should have used was "stakes".
i said steaks? oops

but it just figures ud mock me instead of someone defending mass murderers... only a liberal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baltimore News, Events & Info