Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,126)

Showing posts 262,501 - 262,520 of304,942
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Yep, and I just told him that one MORE time too, a few minutes ago. Maybe he'll get it this time, but at this point I rather doubt it.
Gtown still seems to have this archaic mindset that all women "should" want to be mothers, and if some women don't want motherhood at any time in their lives, there's something "wrong" with them. A ridiculous attitude, obviously, but that seems to be where his "thinking" is.
The minute one starts using the word, "should," it's an indication that one is speaking philosophically and one is not speaking factually. It's basic English and Gtown71 doesn't get it.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Boy, national proabort leadership is worried about all of the state abortion restrictions being enacted. They're shaking in their cankles.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Try this one, then:
http://coloradoindependent.com/126808/in-malp...

Go ahead, start making lame excuses...
Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, a made up story from a commie rag.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You'e an idiot to use that example of a woman who died from an illegal abortion pre-RvW.
That photo and her story does nothing but degrade her and show exactly what choices led her to that final decision, and it had NOTHING to do with whether or not abortion was legal.
According to her family who put the picture and her story out there, you're wrong. Take it up with them.

ANd certainly DID have to do with abortion being legal.

You're wrong about pretty much everything as usual Lynniekins.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Reminds me of a quote from "the league of extraordinary gentlemen":

Allan Quatermain: Automatic rifles. Who in God's name has automatic rifles?
Elderly Hunter: Dashed unsporting. Probably Belgian.
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need more than 6 shots, you need more practice.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Tondaleyo wrote:
Whatever it is will not deflect from the fact that the RCC, through it's attorney defending a Catholic hospital, run BY the RCC, supposedly ON RCC teaching, has declared that a fetus "is not a person with legal rights". Apparently your church's "morality" is dependent upon how much money it will cost them.

They have no business pretending to be some kind of moral authority over anyone.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
According to her family who put the picture and her story out there, you're wrong. Take it up with them.
ANd certainly DID have to do with abortion being legal.
You're wrong about pretty much everything as usual Lynniekins.
FooManSpew, you can now go to the front lines of military combat! Go for it!

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Very few abortions are paid for with public funds, and most of those are therapeutic, not elective. On th other hand, we are paying a helluva lot more for kids born to those who can't afford them.

BTW--the woman doesn't have to tell anyone she is pregnant, aside from the medical staff she deals with.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds easy enough, but when a woman is pregnant sooner or later someone must realize that their are more involved the just the womans body. Not to mention that there is a man involved, who must wait and see what the woman chooses to do with "his " baby inside of her body. Then you have many people who are being forced to chip in their money to support such things, so when all is taken into consideration, it involves much more then I'm a woman and it is my body.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
What happened to Gerri Santoro is tragic and sad. No one would dispute that. Was it because legal abortion wasn't available to her. Absolutely not. It was because she feared for her life if her husband found out she was pregnant by another man. That woman needed protection from her husband for herself and her children, NOT an abortion.
Had she been protected, she likely would not have made the choice to abort.
Using a photo of her NAKED, DEAD body with ass in the air for all to see, to try to support any argument about abortion needing to remain legal is just an example of exploitation of a woman who obviosuly did not give her permission to be displayed that way.
Right, now where is your disdain for the youtube videos of bloody, dismembered fetus's that are miscarried and removed from the uterus via a D&C.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Bull-f**king-shit. The RCC doesn't allow the use of the word "catholic" without their approval and involvement.
Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text> The Colorado Diocese has nothing to do with it. "Colorado Catholic Church" leaders have nothing whatever to do with this case. Catholic Health Initiatives is a company claiming the Catholic moral high ground here and then fighting for the fetus to remain a non-person. The Colorado Springs Diocese is not involved.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Very few abortions are paid for with public funds, and most of those are therapeutic, not elective. On th other hand, we are paying a helluva lot more for kids born to those who can't afford them.<quoted text>
Can you prove your first point?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Right, now where is your disdain for the youtube videos of bloody, dismembered fetus's that are miscarried and removed from the uterus via a D&C.
My point exactly. According to the PLs, those fetuses are somebody's daughters or sons. It's blatant double standards.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

States passed a record 92 abortion restrictions in 2011, more than any other year since Roe.

NARAL president, Nancy Keenan, says the prochoice "postmenopausal militia" isn't cutting it.(Foo, Katie, Bhitler, Chicky, Ocean, cPeter, et. al.)

Keenan admitted in a Newsweek interview that "There is a growing ‘Intensity Gap’ Among Pro-Life and Pro-Abortion Youth." She is concerned that pro-life youth make abortion a much higher priority than do pro-abortion youth.

Poor poor Nancy Keenan....she's so concerned at the changing tide that she has resigned.

(boo-hoo)

Next..........
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

"Prochoice Postmenopausal Militia" - Outgoing NARAL President, Nancy Keenan

(LMAO!)
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
you might wanna check out legal definitions.
i hear those colorado catholics are claiming it's not a child until born, too. let nr know asap, mmkay?
Katie: "Let nr know asap, mmkay?"

{NR looks around}

I think I heard my name called from the "postmenopausal militia" section..........

Look at all those middle-aged, angry-looking proabort women! Ewwww! Where's all the young people?

~~ shrug ~~

Chip....chip.....chip......

(92 state-law abortion restrictions in 2011 alone)
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geez, THAT nonsense again. Sorry, dude (not really), but any man who has a problem with a woman aborting the product of his sperm needs to ask the question "what would you do if you got pregnant?" BEFORE he sleeps with a woman, not afterward.
If he can't be bothered to take this simple precautionary step BEFORE having sex with or beginning a relationship with a woman, then he has only HIMSELF to blame when this situation arises. You don't get to force a woman to gestate an unwanted pregnancy any more than you can force her to abort one. Whether YOU like it or not, it is still the WOMAN's decision, and her RIGHT to make it.
Is there a level of fairness that you are missing? If you expect him to be unconcerned for 'the product of his sperm', why should he be concerned if she keeps 'the product of his sperm'?

I think this whole sex thing will become more and more like a social contract as marriage is. Like a pre nup, we are going to need a pre hookup vaiver.

Look at that poor guy who tried to help out a lesbian couple wanting a child and now he is on the hook for child support because one of the lesbians split.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did I need to read the story, which didn't help her case at all.
She directed me to a websight, where clearly the lady died from a botched abortion,before abortions were made legal.
Which I said and believe is very sad.
I also don't need to look at chopped up late term babies, to understand what happenes to them either.
The deal is -if the man who was performing the abortion was caught, He would've been convicted of 2 murders not 1.
Plus I only commented on what I seen.
After seeing the story,it seems they painted a bad picture of the man she was married to, but again no one forced her to start dating another man, or start having sex with the other man, or seek an illegal abortion after the other man gets her pregnant.
So who is to blame for this ladies death?
Who is to blame for any suicides that took place before abortion was made legal?
Abortions "as you guys point out all the time ",were very risky, before they were made legal.
This lady knew that as well, since she lived during this time.
Her family stated that she felt her life threatened becouse she was pregnant with another mans baby.
She gambled, with the intent that she could rid herself of her problem.
She lost.
It is a very sad story, but I agree thet pro choice folks are still using her to push their agenda.
She clearly didn't want others to know she was pregnant, so it is a safe bet she wouldn't want the entire world to see her naked dead body.
Didn't you mention Norma McCorvey earlier, and wasn't it you that brought up another women who was allegedly rushed to a hospital in St. Louis because of a "botched" abortion at PP? What was your purpose in that? Pushing your agenda?
Chick Brilliance Returns

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, "Best Post of the Month"? It was as stupid and inept a response as yours is. Now instead of trying to dodge your own stupidity, try answering for it.
I don't see any posts made by anyone named LynneD, so you're not only stupid, your delusional.
Chicky: "If a birth is not successful its dead."
Do you think you're ready to become a Mensa member? You posted this as though you think no one else would know it without your help.
Chicky: "A dead body is NOT a person."
Well, that would depend when they died, now wouldn't it? A person who dies IS a dead PERSON.
Chicky: "If a born baby never breaths on its own after birth, it is DEAD."
LOL, again you think you're posting something profound, or what?
Key words in that statement, "BORN BABY", that "never breathes on its own AFTER BIRTH". That would be a born baby person that died.
There wouldn't be a birth certificate, but there would be a death certificate for that person who died.
Your compulsions are funny but it must be really hard for you not to be able to control them.

Please seek help. You do not have to suffer untreated mental illness anymore.

BTW find me a death certificate that list a "stillborn" as a "stillborn person." You really are dumb as dirt. The dead are NOT PERSONS. That is a fact and the point, you freaking mindless twit.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Person" is just a legal term, nit wit. In the womb it's still a human life.
Born alive and not breathing; person.
Born alive and never breathed then died; dead person.
Katie's view: Even if born alive, cord attached and not breathing = fetus.
Stupid logic that's based on: stillborns. Because a stillborn is considered a dead fetus.
Goes along with Chicky's stupid logic of "person".
PCers are such dopes.
So I see you figured out your error and then went on to try to justify your bullshit, anyway. Poor compulsive moron. Better luck next time, dummy. The dead are not persons, JUST like I said, ya gibbering buffoon.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "Let nr know asap, mmkay?"
{NR looks around}
I think I heard my name called from the "postmenopausal militia" section..........
Look at all those middle-aged, angry-looking proabort women! Ewwww! Where's all the young people?
~~ shrug ~~
Chip....chip.....chip......
(92 state-law abortion restrictions in 2011 alone)
I am not post-menopausal. What a goofball you are, BB.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 262,501 - 262,520 of304,942
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Teaman 1,073,086
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Samuel 18,499
Feeling Empowered (May '07) Sat Wreaking Ball GUY 3,097
illegals? what about our kids? Sat Jack1 1
Deer Park man found stabbed on front lawn (Apr '08) Jul 11 David McSmitj 72
NAAWP IDENTIFIES WHITE TRASH -> LOIS LERNER LIE... Jul 10 NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
OBAMAwage at least $21,000 per year Jul 10 GOP failures 1
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Baltimore County was issued at July 13 at 8:02PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••