Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,280
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#278605 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha, that's exactly what I asked Katie and she says that there is NO difference because dead is dead.
There IS no difference to the already dead if they died naturally, or were killed.

There IS a difference between dying and killing, which was your question originally.

Get it yet, Witless Jr.?
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#278606 Jan 21, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
If Gramma is killed, yes, it's criminal.
If ZEF is killed, no, not criminal.
Gramma /= ZEF.
Gramma has life, history, experiences, etc., behind her. Gramma has civil rights.
ZEF has none.
You want killing Gramma to equal killing ZEF in the criminal courts because these are morally equal in your mind.
Where did I say anything about killing being criminal? I asked if there was a difference between dying and killing.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#278607 Jan 21, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
A PROGRESSIVE man, obviously, one who doesn't consider housework and care of his child(ren) "beneath him" and one who doesn't constantly worry, "what will people think." THAT kind of man, which I think is a lot better than your kind.
Yet,you consider "just settling for being a housewife/mother" "BENEATH" you and the "progressive woman".

What a hypocrite.

LOL
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278608 Jan 21, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> She asked you what you are going to do about it and you answered "why".
I don't care if you own a gun or not. Your fellow proaborts (like chicky,foo and others)are trying to take your rights away. You have not even once argued against that.
COWARD.
Fight for your rights,isn't that why you're here now?
You are mistaken.

Nobody is trying to remove the civil right to bear arms and protect oneself/family/property.

Unlike you guys who ARE trying to remove women's civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#278609 Jan 21, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess; she "managed her life" according to HIS way of management, which was that she become a stay-home mom.
I seriously doubt his little story of him cheerfully doing the housework and caring for their child is true, judging by the way he pissed and moaned about men doing housework in another post.
And yet,you wonder why we call you a miserable mother by the way we hear you "piss and moan about being a mother and all its hardships".

Oh sweetie,you can't prevent putting your foot in your mouth,can you?
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278610 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say anything about killing being criminal? I asked if there was a difference between dying and killing.
You asked and my 1st answer was 'the only difference is criminal.'

Short term memory problems still? Or are you able to follow along without convoluting things?
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#278611 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the context. For example, you could say that someone is dying from cancer or that the cancer is killing them.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278612 Jan 21, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> And yet,you wonder why we call you a miserable mother by the way we hear you "piss and moan about being a mother and all its hardships".
Oh sweetie,you can't prevent putting your foot in your mouth,can you?
You can't prevent trying to provoke by being a b*tch, can you? You got nothing but criticism for someone who actually agrees with you regarding teens abstaining from sex. Unbelievable! But not surprising.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#278613 Jan 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
There IS no difference to the already dead if they died naturally, or were killed.
There IS a difference between dying and killing, which was your question originally.
Get it yet, Witless Jr.?
"There IS a difference between dying and killing, which was your question originally."

Thank you for finally answering my origional question.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#278614 Jan 21, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
No. We don't. There is no such thing as sin. It is all a nice fairy tale, but a fairy tale just the same. There is nothing wrong with abortion.
If there is "nothing wrong with abortion" then why do you call prolifers evil when they mention a proaborts previous abortion? It is as if you NEED to speak up for them to avoid them getting emotionally hurt.

If there is "nothing wrong with abortion" then why do MOST of you agree with restrictions?

Why do many proaborts claim that they would NEVER have an abortion,..or that they don't agree with abortion....or that it is YUCKY(as lala claimed and she had one)...or that using abortion as birth control is wrong.....or that multiple abortions is wrong and that the woman needs psych counseling(as foo said).

Hmmm?
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278615 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing is a criminal act?
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#278616 Jan 21, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are wiling to expand Obama care? Willing to expand health benefits in the form of mental health to all Americans?
Are saying in effect that you agree with the Affordable Health care and should be expanded..
Really?
You are a religious bigot that would oppose a woman right to make her own decisions concerning her pregnancy. Yet would at the same time be willing to expand ACA at the same time?
Seriously??
Did you read my post or are just responding to the first paragraph.
LOL all this ^^^ because a prolifers replied with a "well said" to his post to chicky (disagreeing with her).

Ut oh! Kathboy is shakin in his boots for not only going AGAINST chicky,but because a prolifer agreed with his post to her.

TAKE COVER!

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#278617 Jan 21, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> You already do "read what you want and respond how you want",so why can't you give someone else the same consideration?
Calm down. Relax. You're all uptight.
Okey dokey, Mami.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278618 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
"There IS a difference between dying and killing, which was your question originally."
Thank you for finally answering my origional question.
She answered you way back when she said nobody's disputing this. Nobody is saying there is no difference between being killed and dying naturally. The difference lies with the living, in the criminal courts. By this distinction, you're trying to compare killing a ZEF to killing a Gramma. And there is no comparison.

Quit acting so thick headed.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#278619 Jan 21, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
A little kid blew his own head off with his father's Uzi (just one of many many accidental gun deaths) and you do anything you can to justify it??
You're just plain sick.
Do you try to get alcohol banned?

A little girl was decapitated in a car accident because of a drunk driver hitting her car. The mom sat on the side of the road holding her daughters head.

Drinking and driving is illegal. People STILL do it. The DD related accidents are getting more frequent. PEOPLE are CHOOSING to abuse their rights to drink.

Will you justify this? or will you fight to have alcohol banned? Which one.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278620 Jan 21, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
If you think otherwise,then you must be in favor of banning alcohol too. Do you think that alcohol kills people in drunk driving accidents? No.I am sure that you don't. PEOPLE kill people in drunk driving accidents.
Do you worry when the guy upstairs is drinking? Do you have issues with him going out for dinner and having a few? You should. After all,you could be driving when he is,and he could kill you because he had one too many.
I'll tell you what...when we see a story of a mass murderer heading into a school or any other crowded place and kills dozens of people by strangling them one by one then we'll have something to talk about.

Guns and alcohol have just made killing easier and more convenient. Now, I think that's one of your views on abortion...but it suits you to forget that in this argument, huh?

What kind of gun would Jesus prefer?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#278621 Jan 21, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I geuss that's a question I can't answer, becouse abortion never crossed her mind.
I geuss you can consider a couple never having kids are doing what's best for them, but there is only so many times you can enjoy eating out, or going to coffeee shops. Plus when older, and that stuff don't intrest you, its too late to have kids.
I geuss a guy could just stay single and live with his mom all his life, only leaving the basement long enough to try and get a woman for the night, and throw out pizza boxes???
I just don't know.o
Before I was saved (not found religion) I would've been for an abortion, but after??? I would still love her, and would stay with her.
Just like many things though, it would damage our relationship.
Many like to think we evolved from animals, and can do certain things and just forget about it.
This is not true.
Things in our past haunt us forever, but we don't have to let them.
God showed me mercy and grace, and I have no problem showing others.
What do you have against coffee shops?
Gtown71

United States

#278622 Jan 21, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken.
Nobody is trying to remove the civil right to bear arms and protect oneself/family/property.
Unlike you guys who ARE trying to remove women's civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy.
When my daughter was born she was still part of my wifes body, and the doctor asked if I wanted to cut the cord.

What if before the cord is cut she changed her mind about motherhood?
Plus the doctor never asked her if she wanted the cord cut.

There may come a day when women can choose the fate of their baby up till the cord is cut, while the baby is still part of the womans body.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#278623 Jan 21, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>if its not a person untill birth then why would u have a problem aborting it right before birth?
Oh,the age old question.

The answer you will get will go something like:

1. I have my reasons.
2. I agree with the law
3. Viability
4. the woman had ample time to decide
5. It is dangerous to abort at that stage
6. Or,you will just be ignored and told that they answered you already.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#278624 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
So there is a difference between dying and killing.
In what context of the words? Evidently you mean dying as in natural death and killing as in murder. Of course there is a difference in this context. But killing isn't always murder and killing isn't always unlawful. Smoking is killing ppl of smoking related diseases, but cancer is a natural death even tho cigarettes kill ppl. In this context there is no difference. So do you see the confusion? State what you mean, which is a miscarriage is a natural death and abortion is murder. Don't play with words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Bluestater 1,127,006
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr Anonymous91 54,522
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr True blue 19,387
STEVE DeBAUGH (May '12) Oct 22 Steve 2
Baltimore on Orkin Rattiest City List Oct 21 numberonepestcont... 1
Need help to get down! Oct 20 sweetenvy 1
Review: Atas Marc J Oct 20 Briansaul 5
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance