Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,075)

Showing posts 261,481 - 261,500 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
where are the stories ? there actually OUT there, but the mass media doesnt cover them........WHY? maybe same reason the so called "BUSH controlled media" of the last decade pushed Fox News down our throats, as you guys have so many times claimed.........how often do u guys claim that the media is corrupt?
"And by YOUR logic the way to fight drunk driving is to have everyone drunk while driving" - NO, not the same logic b/c those are two totally different types of crime, this is like comparing stealing from a trust fund & poisoning your spouse to inherit money, two COMPLETLY different crimes
we combat drunk driving with laws, education, common sense, police with RADAR DETECTORS which you say do nothing..........we combat criminal gun violence with the same things, except ALSO with GOOD citizens owning guns as deterrants
see, ur comparing simply OWNING guns with criminality......that's why you're a far left liberal, b/c you dont see the distinction b/t a GUN & a CRIME........also thats b/c you're an idiot
simply OWNING guns doesnt make crime.........BAD GUYS owning guns usually makes for criminal acts..........so why shouldnt GOOD guys own guns too?
why?
What?? Are you claiming that real stories of gun owning citizens heroically thwarting mass killers are being buried? I doubt it...LMAO!!

Many of the people involved in gun accidents like the in the stories we've shown you on here were probably "decent" people, but a moment of idiocy cost lives. The guy who let his little boy handle his Uzi (consequently blowing his own head off) was a law abiding respectable citizen. But did he really need to own an Uzi and did he need to let his little boy use it? They guy is lucky that when the boy lost control of the Uzi he didn't mow down dozens of other people.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>maybe not you specifically, but SHE does
SHE thinks we should, which means you shouldnt be patting her on the back, you should be lecturing her on how irrational she is
but wait! why? you say you dont want that but then say that guns cause more crime.......by that logic why WOULDNT u want all guns banned?
why?
Who is "she"?

I did NOT say "guns cause more crime". How many more times are you going to lie about what I said?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You made a blanket statement about abortion and supporters of choice that had nothing to do with what happened at Sandy Hook.
"What happened was very sad, but many cry over a child that dies on their 5th birthday, but just 5 years and 1 day earlier, the same people will fight you tooth and nail, over the "right " to kill the same child".
So practice what you preach about being on topic.
Yes I did, and blanket statement noted.
I have said abortion is murder, been also said according to the us law it is not, but that there is a higher power.

I was just wondering how far back "before birth " do you go, before someone thinks it is a baby?
Yet then folks want to get into haw much gas can be dealt with, and all kinds of things.
A baby "after being born " cannot live very long without someone else.

If we made laws stating abortions are only for rape, incest, life of mother, it would either just about do away with abortions atleast down to less then a month worth of what we have now OR all stated above would jump to record Highs -rape would go up big time. Incest???? Live of mother -well we know what "could " happen.

It all goes back to what is in the heart of man (people)
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Two from last March --
"3-year-old boy in Wash. kills self with gun in car"
"It was western Washington's third recent shooting by a child."
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/201774...
Cop's kid kills sibling --
"STANWOOD, Wash. The 7-year-old daughter of a Marysville police officer died Sunday after being shot by her young sibling on Saturday.
Police say at about 3:30 p.m. Saturday, two children were left alone in a van parked just off Highway 532 in Stanwood."
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Child-reporte...
Both preventable.
okay? is that not the PARENTS fault? why is your solution to bad parenting to take away the guns?

bad parents often drive irresponsibly with their kids in the car, should they have their licenses revoked? or ban them from ever driving?

how about we ban other dangerous objects around the house, like knives, forks, electric outlets, stove tops, dryers, breakable glass, asprin....../?
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter whether they believe it's a person, I asked who on here supports elective abortions up to the day before delivery?
if its not a person untill birth then why would u have a problem aborting it right before birth?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not wrong. I've studied Numbers 5. You should do the same. The Strong's Concordance is available on line. In case you are unaware, the Bible is full of idioms and figures of speech.
You have to support your contention with Biblical references if you are going to outright claim I'm wrong. Just saying so is worthless and lazy.
<quoted text>
You see "sin" in my post? Where? You do not have the wisdom and knowledge of Jesus, so you have no right making that accusation. You haven't even bothered to study Numbers 5.
Disagreement, in and of itself, does not lend credibility.
<quoted text>
I don't expect non-beleivers to take the Bible seriously.
I see you ignoring what you don't like and adding your opinion, with no Bible reference to support it.
<quoted text>
I would be remiss to let you preach ignorance without challenge.
And I disagree. Of course we should debate. You might learn something new and/or find yourself researching and studying the Word in ways you would not have, otherwise.
<quoted text>
Yep. At this point, I'd have to count you among them -- Only because you make claims in the name of Jesus without Biblical reference. When you reference, you expose yourself to scrutiny. And any good TEACHER is more than happy to be checked out.
<quoted text>
That last sentence is garbled. Can't really make heads or tails out it.
Sto, if I say adultery is wrong and a sin, or fornication, gossip, murder, or I say the only way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ am I saying the truth?

Even if I don't put the bible scripture,
feces for jesus

Roslyn Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sto, if I say adultery is wrong and a sin, or fornication, gossip, murder, or I say the only way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ am I saying the truth?
Even if I don't put the bible scripture,
Can you prove any-thing you claim is "truth"?
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we've gone from guns to ADT? Finish this first.
"i just said that they didnt prove that guns deter people"
No, jackass that's the point...they DON'T deter people.
You have no evidence that a mass murderer picks a location because he thinks there's no, or very few, guns on the premises. When you do have proof then let me know.
coward, FINE, you've made ur point.....now answer my questions

what HERO of "mine" were u referring?

&

criminals often break into homes that HAVE security systems.........then why do people insist on having security systems?

OUCH, your logic beaten again.....
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What?? Are you claiming that real stories of gun owning citizens heroically thwarting mass killers are being buried? I doubt it...LMAO!!
Many of the people involved in gun accidents like the in the stories we've shown you on here were probably "decent" people, but a moment of idiocy cost lives. The guy who let his little boy handle his Uzi (consequently blowing his own head off) was a law abiding respectable citizen. But did he really need to own an Uzi and did he need to let his little boy use it? They guy is lucky that when the boy lost control of the Uzi he didn't mow down dozens of other people.
first, let me educate you boy, since most liberals on here know nothign about guns.......if it was a LEGAL Uzi, then it was NO different from a regular semi-auto handgun, meaning it could only fire ONE round at a time..........so how would the 3 y/o kid "mow down" a bunch of people? please......

"But did he really need to own an Uzi and did he need to let his little boy use it?" - according to liberals like you, NO, b/c in your world a billy clup & 911 on speed dial is enough..........ill bet many people who own SUVs that flip & kill others didnt NEED them either? does that mean you guys get to decide who should have what? NO.....

whats the difference in the kid accidentally firing ONE shot from a legal 9mm & ONE shot from a legal 9mm Uzi? NONE........damage was done......but b/c you're stupid you ASSume that it was a "BIG" & UNnecessary gun......it was NOT

finally, if the scumbag idiot father had simply UNloaded the gun first, like every other half-brained gun owner, the kid'd be alive..........it was not the GUN or the SIZE of the gun, it was the PARENTING

agree?
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

maybe you guys dont NEED abortions..........let's outlaw what abortions we feel are UNnecessary

your logic...
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I thought you liberals were about CHOICE?

now many of you want to be ANTI-choice on what guns Americans can own???

hypocrites the most of you.........."people dont NEED large caliber bullets.......people dont NEED large weapons........peple dont NEED 8 rounds in a clip..."

ANTI-choice!
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove any-thing you claim is "truth"?
The bible says that the wringing of the nose brings forth blood.
That can be proven.

As far as other stuff I mentioned, just look at what adultry does to people and families.

Look at fornication -which is the number 1 reason for abortion.

Gossip can do as much damage to a person as anything.

Either we were created, or evolution is true.
Neither can be proven.
Both takes faith.
Evolution takes much more faith.
When we want to build anything, we don't sit and wait, wishing it would evolve.
We make plans and create whatever it is.

Before I met this God, and every "core " value I had was changed by Him I still didn't believe in evolution.
I just didn't care either way.

God created us, and God gave us free will, and God created evil, for without it, we could never have free will.

I don't know about you, but I chose evil.
I chose to sin.
The bible says all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God.

Do you know anyone who has not sinned? Has not done something wrong? Bad? Lied? Cheated? Stolen something, anything? Lusted?

God is Holy and we must be Holy in order to live with God.
We cannot be Holy on our own.
we need a savior.
That savior is named Jesus Christ, but He has always been known as God.
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Who is "she"?
I did NOT say "guns cause more crime". How many more times are you going to lie about what I said?
no not you..........tho you have said we need to reduce the amount of guns, LEGAL guns.....only reason u would want that is b/c you feel guns cause crime......
i was referring to Chicky what's her face ... the one who wants to ban ALL guns
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
maybe you guys dont NEED abortions..........let's outlaw what abortions we feel are UNnecessary
your logic...
Yes who needs that many rounds in a gun? Who needs to see 3000 abortions a day?
How about 1 abortion a day per state.
I think that's what our for fathers had in mind.
Oh wait, even though it went on back then, just like alot of bad stuff people didn't speak about, it was such a far fetched idea, that they never brought it up.

These pro choice folks really want to say -we believe in freedom of speech and pro choice, as long as you agree with what we say, and what we choose.

We believe if a woman wants to abort her lovers baby, and he don't then tough, it is her decision,and if told the woman should have used protection or not had sex, again they will say tough! She can have sex all she wants with who she chooses, and if she does get pregnant for being irresponsible,then she has a right to abort all babies she wishes, and most cases she can let others pay for the abortion.
BUT if the man don't wish to have the child, and the woman does, then tough, not only will she have the child, but you will pay for the child for atleast 18 years. If you didn't want a child you should have used a condom , or he should have just not have sex. Tough.

It is a double standard, but they don't really care much for standards.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Bhitler is fat wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh twisting stories , Heh? figures , you couldn't understand what I posted at all. Yes , the demons will have their way with chicky, already have i suppose. If she teaches her children and grandchildren hatred and anarchy leaving God out of their lives, she is opening the door for demons for them, she is inviting demons on her own, i have nothing to do with it. When one decides to not follow God and His teachings they go into the abyss, there is only good and evil, nothing in between, when you choose not to follow God , then, you choose the evil one. This is taught everywhere. When you choose the evil one,the devil, he will have his way with you.
Her grandchildren have not reached the age of reason. You leave her kin out of your rants. If you *were* as "good" as you think you are, you'd never have brought them up here (being as they're innocent and all). Hypocrite is your rightful name.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think real men whine about real life the way you do? Ummm, nope, they sure don't. There's room in a real partnership for each half to be fulfilled and to be supportive of each other. It's all about loving each other enough to help each other succeed... equally. Equality... look it up. It's an amazing concept!
Equality is a great thing!
When two people get married "a pink one and a blue one ",they become one.
My wife didn't want to be a stay at home mom.
She loved her job, and who she worked with, and didn't want to give it up.

I have only a sister living, and her family lives way to far to help with our baby.
It is just us.
I nor my wife wanted our girl dropped off at the daycare or babysitters.

Being the head of the house the way God intended doesn't mean to be a dictator.
It means my wife and I make all decisions together.

If we just can't make up our mind on what to do, or what's best, then it is left up to me.
Maybe many men use this for their own selfishness. I know I did before I met God, but done correctly, the husband will make choices that our in his families best intrest.

So I (YES I)
Chose to stay at home with our little girl, and do all that I stated, that is involved with a stay at home parent.
My wife went back to her job, and I stayed home with our baby.
my wife's clothes were washed, and sheets cleaned, and her supper cooked every night. Unless she didn't want very much.
So I understand equailty, and I am probably not anywhere near the type of man you think, or ocean thinks I am :)
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Brown eyes wrote:
The same ppl on here all the time. Holy smokes. Get a life. Pathetic ain't ya? Foo,katie,Elise, and all the other choices for death,have no lives.
Speak for yourself, troll.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Drunkards with guns...could that be Seattle's Utopia? Throw in a few cross burnings, some beat downs on Muslims, and he'd be in seventh Heaven.
It sounds like you're on to something there, LNM.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>if its not a person untill birth then why would u have a problem aborting it right before birth?
You've heard of the word "viable" right?
You're familiar with the laws surrounding the word "viable"?

(if you were, you wouldn't be asking such asinine questions, but I am offering the benefit of the doubt)

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>if its not a person untill birth then why would u have a problem aborting it right before birth?
Because it's safer, legal and accessible to have an abortion long before this point. If it is a person, why can't we claim viable fetus's as tax deductions?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261,481 - 261,500 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Tinka 1,033,002
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Samuel 17,686
Ugly Mug Cafe opens on East Baltimore Street Mon frauds 10
Debate: Marijuana - Baltimore, MD (Aug '10) Mon Sneek Blee 51
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Mon Squach 123,275
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Apr 13 Davey 2
With session over, O'Malley more free to focus ... Apr 12 William Jones 1
•••

Freeze Watch for Baltimore County was issued at April 16 at 2:01AM EDT