Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,687
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278119 Jan 19, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> HoneyFOOFOO is attacking her gf and daughters Christianity. Shes a bigot toward THEIR faith. LMAO
She also is a lesbian who DEMANDS tolerance for her immoral /unnatural lifestyle....yet she is an outright bigot toward Christians.
Get why I point out her bigotry?
I persoanlly don't care if she is a bigot or if someone else is. But for the record, those examples above aren't bigotry.
Nice evasion/justification. I thought for once your spine wouldn't crumble and you'd stop being a coward. Those are indeed examples of bigotry. Very clear examples of fundie bigotry against other religious beliefs.

Once again you prove fundies live by a double-standard.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#278120 Jan 19, 2013
STO wrote:
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice Sassy did not address this post...
LNM "Tell me...is it "bigotry" when fundies are gleefully attacking Bitner and Kathwynn's Wicca religion? Is it bigotry when fundies like TomTom say they worship trees, fairies, unicorns and Harry Potter? Is it bigotry when fundies stereotype us atheists as bad "evil" people because we don't believe in your god? When they say we're selfish and choose not to believe in God just so we can live depraved lifestyles as if an atheist can't be a good person? Is that bigotry Sassy?"
<quoted text>
sjm: "But for the record, those examples above aren't bigotry."
It's only bigotry if someone belittles your religion. When folks of your religion belittle other's religions, it's not bigotry.
You really can't hear yourself, can you?
Amazing isn't it?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#278121 Jan 19, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I don't care if honeyFOOFOO "belittles "her gf and daughters religion. The joke is on THEM.
2. Pointing out what pagans practice is not bigotry. They DO have all these gods and goddesses that DO include those things.
You're full shit, hon. They don't worship trees, unicorns, toads, Harry Potter, and every other ignorant claim you fundies make as a way to disparage the Wicacan religion.

And just because I'm an atheist does mean I do "evil" or "depraved" things or live selfishly. Atheist does not automatically equal bad person.

You fundies love to call others bigots but refuse to recognize it in yourselves. Are fundies at all capable of introspection, or do you choose to stagnate and wallow in self-righteous ignorance all your lives?

You fundies are the most pompous and delusional people I've ever met.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#278122 Jan 19, 2013
Christways say --GET GOVERNMENT OUT OF OUR LIVES.....yet christians call for and vote for the most UNCONSTITUTION and freedom stealing laws there is....WEIRD HUH???

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#278123 Jan 19, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>Me too, CD. It was horrific. EVER. Didn't stop weeping until after xmas. Still can't really talk out loud about it. I just can't even imagine what those poor mothers are dealing with. I have to say thankfully they all have other children they have to support and help heal. I am sure that makes a difference for them. So very sad. I was watching the two little boys I take care of playing the other day and it crossed my mind how horrible it would be for either one of them to be without the other. And all of this because arrogant, ignorant, irresponsible, people want to own weapons of mass destruction and corporations want to get rich selling them. It can not be allowed to continue.
No it can't Hun.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#278124 Jan 19, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, Filth, STO knows how I feel. I've said as much to STO. Could undoubtedly link it if I gave a shit what you think. BUT if I ever changed my mind and decided I wanted to hear the "good news", guess which one of you I would NOT go to? Yes, that would be YOU, you dirty, filthy, self righteous, heretical, slug. That mean you have failed in your job as a xtian.
LMAO! C'mon Chicky, don't hold back.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278127 Jan 19, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
cont. to Katie
I just notice when the PCers are the ones doing what they accuse PLers of doing and call them out on it.
Bottom line: godless by choice is not Chicky.

You can take it or leave it.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#278130 Jan 19, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I don't care if honeyFOOFOO "belittles "her gf and daughters religion. The joke is on THEM.
2. Pointing out what pagans practice is not bigotry. They DO have all these gods and goddesses that DO include those things.
Do you understand what pagan means? Do you even attempt to understand any belief or culture that you are not familiar with?

Wait a sec.... do you think "pagans" worship trees, fairies, unicorns and Harry Potter, like tommy boy said?? Your #2 statement seems to imply that. All that your above posts shows is that you're obviously ignorant of other peoples beliefs.

Do you think Hindu culture is silly or wrong because you think they worship a cow? I am curious.

Would you belittle the rituals and beliefs of hunter/gatherer tribes, such as the Huichol, because they are "pagan"?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#278131 Jan 19, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
She's saying you don't have a civil right to semi automatic weapons and large capacity clips. She didn't say you didn't have a right to arm and protect yourself.
What's the difference between regulating weapons and abortion? Do you know? Is there any?
There is none. You can't regulate rights without violating rights.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278132 Jan 19, 2013
Kenose, thought of you just now. LOL

On fb ecards:

"Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t."

=======

Ayaka, agree regarding/violating regulating rights.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#278133 Jan 19, 2013
Katie wrote:
Kenose, thought of you just now. LOL
On fb ecards:
"Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t."
=======
Ayaka, agree regarding/violating regulating rights.
I love that a person who's English writing proficiency is at about 8th grade level is trying to analyze, critique and interpret everyone else's posts. What a clown.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#278134 Jan 19, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand what pagan means? Do you even attempt to understand any belief or culture that you are not familiar with?
Wait a sec.... do you think "pagans" worship trees, fairies, unicorns and Harry Potter, like tommy boy said?? Your #2 statement seems to imply that. All that your above posts shows is that you're obviously ignorant of other peoples beliefs.
Do you think Hindu culture is silly or wrong because you think they worship a cow? I am curious.
Would you belittle the rituals and beliefs of hunter/gatherer tribes, such as the Huichol, because they are "pagan"?
Does she celebrate Christmas? Decorate a tree? It's all of pagan origin. I wonder if she's ever studied the RCC's involvement and how Christmas came to be?
Gtown71

United States

#278135 Jan 19, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously this stupid.. Roe V Wade and all the other decisions handed down since surrounding the issue of abortion. Has mad it clear that Roe V Wade is necessary. It keep the far right and nuts like you out of a woman decisions concerning her pregnancy and her legal right to seek and obtain an abortion with out others interfering in it.
It is not for you to decide or any ones for that matter to determine when enough abortions have been preformed.
Do you even read what you post or just rattle off a bunch of antichoice talking points to amuse yourself with here.
Look -you feel sorry for the poor women . Geuss what, I do to!
Yet I'm not going to help the poor woman in the making of yet another bad choice to add to her.

Many people believe abortion in just wrong
Many believe it is murder.

I realize it is not seen as murder "legaly " here in the us, but again many people believe there is a higher power.

I was just saying if it was made illegal, there have been millions of abortions done, so women who want one can get one.
They will have to atleast help pay for thier own mistakes (what a concept)

A concept any democrat has no idea about.

Even a conservative one.

There are many states who started out with many abortionist, whom are down to about one.

The "ONLY ABORTION CLINIC " in MS is nearing it's end.

The Govenor of the state has put new qualifications on them.

The must have a hospital who will "partner " with the, and allow them access, just incase the mess up an abortion and the woman's life become in trouble. Well geuss what they have looked up and down and cannot find one.

The gov intentions were to make it so hard they shut down.
There are several states right now racing to be the first ones who can claim to have a state free of abortion.

Now since there is only 1 abortion clinic in the entire state of ms -do you truly believe (back way) abortions are not taking place now?

Ark went from having 17 abortion providers, but now only 1.

Here's the main thing YOU AND ALL PRO CHOICE FOLKS MAKE.
abortion can be performed by any md, and isn't reduced to just abortion mills.

Plus you say it is religious nut jobs who want to control "HER CHOICE "

well since most docs are not believers in God or atleast many, then WHY DON'T THEY???

Is it pressure put on them by us? Maybe, but most don't mind telling others what they will do with their medical license.

THE DOCS HAVE A RIGHT TO CHOOSE AS WELL, AND MOST CHOOSE NOT TO.

AND as much as you call all pro life control freaks, it is you and your kind who want to FORCE docs into doing abortions.

You and your kind scream FREEDOM OF SPEECH, as long as we all say what you want to here.
Gtown71

United States

#278136 Jan 19, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Yet he and other are trying to make it every one problem. Pathetic and immature in my opinion.
In alot of pro lifeer's opinion it is pathetic and immature for anyone who wants to force states to give "special rights " to some, who turn around and want to Take away those rights from all others.

They actively promote their 'needs", then promote what others "don't need "

They then want to force docs to abandon all their own beliefs and do what they say.

They want to force all people to help fund their cause and pay for "their rights "

At the same time tell others what "their " rights are.

Maybe a person don't "need " a gun that holds several rounds, but neither does anyone "need" a car that goes over 80 mph.

Both kill, yet one is a "right " the other a priviledge.
There are controlling people in the world, and tag -you're it.

It's the ole I'll take my ball and go home, if you don't play how "I " want to.

No, wait, it is far worse then that.
It is I don't have a ball, so you people will buy me one, and then be forced to play under "our " rules.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#278137 Jan 19, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
She was saying God of the Old Testement is the same God as the one you believe in.
What the hell is with you fools who can't understand what you read?
You're right. So why do you try to reply to us?
"She was saying God of the Old Testement is the same God as the one you believe in." We believe that only if 3 = 1.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#278138 Jan 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look -you feel sorry for the poor women . Geuss what, I do to!
Yet I'm not going to help the poor woman in the making of yet another bad choice to add to her.
Many people believe abortion in just wrong
Many believe it is murder.
I realize it is not seen as murder "legaly " here in the us, but again many people believe there is a higher power.
I was just saying if it was made illegal, there have been millions of abortions done, so women who want one can get one.
They will have to atleast help pay for thier own mistakes (what a concept)
A concept any democrat has no idea about.
Even a conservative one.
There are many states who started out with many abortionist, whom are down to about one.
The "ONLY ABORTION CLINIC " in MS is nearing it's end.
The Govenor of the state has put new qualifications on them.
The must have a hospital who will "partner " with the, and allow them access, just incase the mess up an abortion and the woman's life become in trouble. Well geuss what they have looked up and down and cannot find one.
The gov intentions were to make it so hard they shut down.
There are several states right now racing to be the first ones who can claim to have a state free of abortion.
Now since there is only 1 abortion clinic in the entire state of ms -do you truly believe (back way) abortions are not taking place now?
Ark went from having 17 abortion providers, but now only 1.
Here's the main thing YOU AND ALL PRO CHOICE FOLKS MAKE.
abortion can be performed by any md, and isn't reduced to just abortion mills.
Plus you say it is religious nut jobs who want to control "HER CHOICE "
well since most docs are not believers in God or atleast many, then WHY DON'T THEY???
Is it pressure put on them by us? Maybe, but most don't mind telling others what they will do with their medical license.
THE DOCS HAVE A RIGHT TO CHOOSE AS WELL, AND MOST CHOOSE NOT TO.
AND as much as you call all pro life control freaks, it is you and your kind who want to FORCE docs into doing abortions.
You and your kind scream FREEDOM OF SPEECH, as long as we all say what you want to here.
Once again, you are making things up out of whole cloth. Yours isn't much of an argument if you have to lie to make it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#278139 Jan 19, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
BTW people, no one is AGAINST having background checks before buying guns..........just like you have to go thru testing before getting a drivers license
similarly, no one's claiming we should have the right to FULLY AUTO weapons!
what's this dumbass claim, however, that SEMIauto (which for the idiots here, simply means SHOOTS ONE AT A TIME, like all other guns) pistols need to be banned?
should we go back to pounding powder down racks like in the Civil War???
Hey Seattle...remember when you kept insisting gunmen don't f##k with police stations because they know the cops all have guns?

I guess you were wrong again...

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/Gun-fired-at...

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#278140 Jan 19, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, she would. She has the "truth" on her side...lmao!
Gtown71

United States

#278141 Jan 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>And, believe me, they tend not to filter or edit their content of conversation. Dying people say and do what they want to do, and so they should. Did you know that many dying people become nudists in their last days?
I don't doubt it at all that people strip down to nothing, as death aproaches them.

Job had alot, but God allowed satan to take it all, but his life.
Thinking he was about to die, he made a great statement.

His "wife " told him to curse god and die.

Yet he said naked I came into this world, and naked I shall leave, but God is still God.

Many in times past realized they were naked (without anything) when they got here, and plan to leave this way.

That or they may think whatever they are wearing when they die, is what they will be wearing forever. Lol
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#278142 Jan 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
In alot of pro lifeer's opinion it is pathetic and immature for anyone who wants to force states to give "special rights " to some, who turn around and want to Take away those rights from all others.
They actively promote their 'needs", then promote what others "don't need "
They then want to force docs to abandon all their own beliefs and do what they say.
They want to force all people to help fund their cause and pay for "their rights "
At the same time tell others what "their " rights are.
Maybe a person don't "need " a gun that holds several rounds, but neither does anyone "need" a car that goes over 80 mph.
Both kill, yet one is a "right " the other a priviledge.
There are controlling people in the world, and tag -you're it.
It's the ole I'll take my ball and go home, if you don't play how "I " want to.
No, wait, it is far worse then that.
It is I don't have a ball, so you people will buy me one, and then be forced to play under "our " rules.
I think you mean "pro-choicers", not pro-lifers".
Re gun control..I say, "Allow only guns that were in use when the 2nd Amendment was written." That's what the framers of the Constitution were talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min RealDave 1,110,464
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr WARRIOR 19,223
Review: Atas Marc J Sat Briangreene 1
Where are the "Girls that just Want To Have Fun... Fri Fantastic Bob 1
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Fri Unknown 296
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Fri Joshygreen97 88
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) Sep 17 fucknow 21
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs