Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
261,221 - 261,240 of 305,390 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, Bit, lemme get this straight. Are you saying Triple L likes to accuse others of hiding behind different screen names because hiding behind different screen names is dishonest even though Triple L insists she would never hide behind different screen names because she's not dishonest because she'd never hide behind different screen names? Have I got it right?
<tic>
Why no, Katie, you didn't get it straight.

Try your wording this way and then you may be closer to getting it straight. It's PCers who like to accuse others of hiding behind different screen names because hiding behind different screen names is dishonest even though PCers insist they would never hide behind different screen names because they're not dishonest because they'd never hide behind different screen names.

Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
I truly believe that since roe v wade -there have been enough abortions done, that if they don't know how to do it by now, then they should know.
Even if it was overturned, women would not have to go to back allie's with clothes hangers. It may be alittle harder to find a doc to do it, but I doubt it.
The only main thing it would do, is make the women who wants the abortion have to pay for it theirself, instead of relying on others.
What part of NO FEDERAL MONEY GOES TO FUND ABORTIONS do you not understand?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing stupid about ANY of those options really. Its all in the eye of the beholder. People that feel that strongly about it, DO move or DO go to jail as their CHOICE. Nobody'd forced them to do a thing.
Right Foo, so the average person who wouldn't choose to move or go to jail is forced to pay their taxes BECAUSE they wouldn't want to go to jail and don't want to HAVE to move. You're saying they have choices but the choices you mention are people being forced to do something either way. Either forced to pay taxes OR forced to move or go to jail.

Your words, "People that feel that strongly about it, DO move or DO go to jail as their CHOICE. Nobody'd forced them to do a thing."

You're the one posting the stupidity you're posting.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mocking Christ, I AM however mocking YOU.
WHy are you deflecting? ANSWER THE QUESTION Skankdawg. What are you afraid of?
You've already said you dont believe your jesus is g-d, so why SHOULDN'T I ask what your version of "faith" says about the so called virgin?
You're right, you didn't mock Jesus, you mocked God. You said something about god not "sticking his dick" (<your words) in Mary.

You're wrong, you DO mock all Christians with your posts, even though you so irrationally think you're not doing that.

If your wife and daughter are Christian, then they DO believe Jesus is the son of their god. Would you say to them something about god "sticking his dick" (<your words) in Mary? If not, why not?

They would believe Jesus is the son of god if they're CHRISTians, you ignorant buffoon.

You're so irrational in your attacks verbally swing away and don't care who you're hitting with it, that you believe you're not hitting at all. Your friends here may say they don't take it that way, but if they had a real belief in Christianity, they would be offended by what you say about their god, and what you said was about THEIR god too. All Christians believe in Jesus, and they all believe he was conceived by go, including your wife and daughter if they really are Christians.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
WHy dont YOU hike up that ovary (if you even have one left) and answer the question I'm asking?
Lets go back and review, shall we?
You make the comment that your g-d and mine are the same. My response was effectively - if you think jesus is g-d, then we do NOT believe in the same G-d.
You clearly said you do NOT believe that your jesus is g-d, so my question AND my first comments are valid.
Your jesus AND the ACTUAL Jesus is meaningless to the Jewish faith. Period. That's not bigotry, its a fact. Even my daughter and wife know that's true for me and for all people of the Jewish faith.
YOU like to argue about it, but you can't answer the question. Why is that?
Coward.
Foo talking to Sassy: "You make the comment that your g-d and mine are the same. My response was effectively - if you think jesus is g-d, then we do NOT believe in the same G-d.
You clearly said you do NOT believe that your jesus is g-d, so my question AND my first comments are valid."

She didn't say Jesus was god. She said Jesus is the SON of god.

Provide her post where she claimed Jesus is god.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go again. Claiming that your jesus isn't g-d.
Thank for proving my point Skanky.
BTW, that's not what the discussion was about.
YOUR claim is that my G-d and your version of g-d is the same.
My response is and has ALWAYS been that if you think jesus is G-d, then NO, your g-d and MINE as a Jewish person are certainly NOT the same.
And you're a liar if you try to claim otherwise.
She was saying God of the Old Testement is the same God as the one you believe in.

What the hell is with you fools who can't understand what you read?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't put it that way really STO. I wouldn't mock YOUR Christ or J's or my daughter's, because I respect you all and moreover, I respect your faiths. I dont know about you, but J and my daugher are not Catholic, tho they are Christian.
I believe that the Skank and her ilk represent all that's WRONG in their VERSION of "faith". They do not in ANY way represent ANYTHING that's good or decent about their 'faith', and in fact I believe they personify the worst of the Catholic church - they are no better than the pedophile priests or the hierarchy of the RCC that's tried to hide, cover it up and misrepresent anything they can to avoid what's wrong in their faith.
There is so much that's beautiful about being a Christian, but they epitomize all that's UGLY about it.
To ME, its like they are part of some sick pseudo "faith". Much like Fred Phelps Westboro "church". THey could be rabid Freddie followers and fit RIGHT in.
"I wouldn't mock YOUR Christ or J's or my daughter's, because I respect you all and moreover, I respect your faiths. I dont know about you, but J and my daugher are not Catholic, tho they are Christian."

You most certainly DO NOT respect their faiths, Not one bit. You lie to yourself so often and is why you can so easily lie to others and about others.

You mocked THEIR God about how THEIR Jesus was conceived, by saying something about THEIR God and "sticking his dick" (<your words) in Mary.
That is about the Christian belief of how Jeus was conceived, not just about the belief of certain people you hate here.

You're an irrational mental case to think you're not insulting even people you care about with the insults you try to hurl at PLers, no matter what the insults are.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
***sighs** Okay. Lets explain once again for the stupid girl.
You claimed that g-d is your creator not jesus. Thus you're denying jesus is your g-d.
EIther way you're f'd in the head if you think your version of g-d is the same one as He who those of the Jewish faith worship.
The one being stupid is you. You're the one who doesn't get what she said.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> This is the second time that I'm asking you. Please answer.
Where is the post where I supposedly said that Jesus isnt God.
Kthanks in advance.
While you're at it, show me a post of yours where you are "asking your version of "faith""" "
Where you said he's not the Creator. You people are constantly telling us there is only ONE God, and Knit is constantly telling us that Jesus IS God. Either Jesus is also the Creator, or you people worship more than one God. Can't have it both ways, Stupid Sassy.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless, I do apologize. We'd all been recently asking after you, and I guess I was just hoping it was you so I jumped the gun!
Suuuure you did, Toots. lol

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> If your wife and daughter were in a religion where they worshipped this "Greek God of war" would you think that mocking and attacking its so called beliefs, would fly because *you* don't believe?
Do you even understand what bigotry is?
STO, you are afraid to defend your faith. You're scared to stand up to your proabort friends.
Do YOU understand what bigotry is?

You mock the faiths of others ALL THE TIME.

So, it's okay for YOU to be a bigot, but not others, huh Hypocrite?

Stop whining about others doing (if they even are) what YOU do, yourself.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> God the father is the creator. That's what you were referring to when you made the comment about Jesus being God. That is where I knew that you were clueless about the RC religion that you rejected
I know exactly what the RCC teaches. That teaching is not in question here. What YOU are now claiming, is.

If Jesus is one "person" of God, then he is all of them, or, you worship more than one God, and are not really a Christian. You can't have it both ways.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
We are fooled most of the time. Do we really believe that
a blue light heals a baby's liver? They tape the baby's
eyes and don't put a diaper on them. It is too sad to watch.
I think it is a joke.
I'm guessing that you are trying to describe the very effective treatment for jaundice in newborns. Okay, be sad if you like. It works and it's action is based upon solid science. Are you're really this ignorant?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> HoneyFOOFOO is attacking her gf and daughters Christianity. Shes a bigot toward THEIR faith. LMAO
She also is a lesbian who DEMANDS tolerance for her immoral /unnatural lifestyle....yet she is an outright bigot toward Christians.
Get why I point out her bigotry?
I persoanlly don't care if she is a bigot or if someone else is. But for the record, those examples above aren't bigotry.
Yes, they are bigotry. You are a bigot. And a hypocrite who complains when others do what they, themselves, do.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
The one being stupid is you. You're the one who doesn't get what she said.
Oh, go crawl back under your bridge. you haven't got the sense, or reading comprehension to interpret for anyone.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep whats between you andf your hand, between you and your hand, pagan.
TROLLING, trolling, TROLLING

Must keep the spam rolling across the forum.

TTTRRROOLLL ONNNN!!!

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're asking me if I want women to suffer in any way - no I don't.
I truly believe that since roe v wade -there have been enough abortions done, that if they don't know how to do it by now, then they should know.
Even if it was overturned, women would not have to go to back allie's with clothes hangers. It may be alittle harder to find a doc to do it, but I doubt it.
The only main thing it would do, is make the women who wants the abortion have to pay for it theirself, instead of relying on others.
Are you seriously this stupid.. Roe V Wade and all the other decisions handed down since surrounding the issue of abortion. Has mad it clear that Roe V Wade is necessary. It keep the far right and nuts like you out of a woman decisions concerning her pregnancy and her legal right to seek and obtain an abortion with out others interfering in it.

It is not for you to decide or any ones for that matter to determine when enough abortions have been preformed.

Do you even read what you post or just rattle off a bunch of antichoice talking points to amuse yourself with here.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, LMN, good to see you. Hope all is well with you.
Very much so, thank you.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said before, I strongly believe the issue of children needs to be discussed BEFORE a couple even begins a relationship, let alone gets married. If one partner wants children but the other does not, the two partners are so far apart on this fundamental issue that the relationship isn't going to work anyway. Contrary to what you want everyone to BELIEVE, having children is NOT the only reason a couple gets married, and there are quite a few childFREE married couples out there.
If a woman would "rather go to the coffee shop with her friends than raise a family," that's still HER decision. Whether you approve or not is irrelevant. If you can't accept the fact that NOT every woman wants to have children, that's your problem, not theirs.
Exactly. Yet he and other are trying to make it every one problem. Pathetic and immature in my opinion.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Tondaleyo wrote:
What a bunch of crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Yeah 1,096,118
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 31 min Cock-O-Doodle-Doo 18,760
Competition for snowball stands heats up Wed Ynette 1
Residents air concerns about Taser use during G... Wed Hardcoreman 1
Rev. Dr. Franklyn V. Beckles, Jr. Inventor of C... Wed Switiker 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Wed Anonymous 86
Detective "Tim" with Baltimore sex crimes unit Aug 19 Knock knock 1

Search the Baltimore Forum:
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••