Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
258,941 - 258,960 of 305,185 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how does that sound like an agreement? You said we "all" agree with it, so prove it. Show posts where we specifically stated we agree with it.
Looks to me like you're just trying to cover your ass by claiming that it "sounds like an agreement".
It is a new issue. If you respect the woman's right to choose for any reason and this would be a reason, than you support a woman's right to choose for gender selection. Otherwise you wouldn't be pro choice.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> This Katie is a Mother. Imagine?
I can't imagine her reaction to finding out that she was pregnant or during her pregnancy. Did she rub her belly and talk /sing to her unborn baby like most moms do? Did she get excited when her Dr said "katie, your baby is about this big....or that big.....or do you want to know the sex of your baby?". Did she :::gasp ::: the very first time that she felt her baby move/kick.(and all the other MILESTONES that Katie cherishes).
She's so cold.
So sayeth the "mother" who wishes her own daughter dead.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to ignorant buffoons would ability to suffer or not suffer while being PUT TO DEATH, make some difference in the killing.
Normal people would be just as disturbed by the killing of children who were sentient, as those who lie helplessly in a bed unaware that someone is killing them.
So executions have moved from all kinds of torturous devices to hanging/shootings to lethal injections because "ability to suffer or not suffer while being PUT TO DEATH, make some difference in the killing[?]"

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I am not impressed.
Now...
Question....did you ever sing or talk to your babies while in the womb?
How trivial; you're trying to validate your opinion of what's in a pregnant woman's womb, by appealing to what a mother would have called her unborn! That would almost be the same as if I told you about many women who called their unborn "this f*cking bastart," or ever expressed themselves by saying "get this sack of sh*t out of me now!"

Question; did you tell your "daughter in the womb" you'd wish her dead if she had an abortion when she grew up?

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I understand what sentient is. I'm not like you people. I actually understand the terms and understand what I read.
I posted about a non-sentient child on life support TEMPORARILY, because the non-sentience of the human life in utero is only temporary, and do you thiunk it would be okay to just kill that person because they're temporarily unconcious and can't feel anything?
You can take that and your stupidity to the bank, pea brain.
I know you are not a brain-dead buffoon, but you come across as one. What exactly is a "non-sentient" child that temporarily requires life support. A z/e/f?

Your ability to post without insulting others casts you in a poor light, LynneD.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

sassyliciouus wrote:
God says no to sex before marriage. I think he knows what he's talking about. I think it's sad when we dont listen. Going against our loving God brings self inflict hardships. Unfortunately, young kids are exposed to sex shoved down their throats.....movies tv shows (that most of the time the Parents allow) and divorced parents living with or spending sleepovers with their S.O. These kids think having casual sex is normal..My suggestion would be to address that and we won't have to worry about pregnant teens.
Your approach is useless to kids . Sex is beautiful within the boundaries thst God set up for us. I don't believe scaring the crap out of a teenager is affective
.<quoted text>
Maybe when marriage gets a little tough sometimes but not unsolveable, they should think about the example they are setting for their children. Don't you think people give up on their marriages much too easily.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your anti-Chrisitan hate. I am sure your Rabbi is proud of his little faux member.
Very.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You answered your own question. It's none of your business nor anyone else's why the woman wants an abortion. Therefore it isn't an issue. If one has a problem with one reason or another, one doesn't have to abort a pregnancy for that reason. Why do you keep asking?
You would be one that would say whatever reason is okay.

See Katie?

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "Sentinence has NOTHING to do with being able to SAY something ."
You idiot. It's Junket who used the "saying something" as her argument.
I know what sentient is and proof of that is in my post following the one you took that sentence from. The post where I said,
~"A child on life support who is in a coma can't feel pain either. But is it okay to rip that child apart limb from limb? The obvious answer; NO.
It has nothing to do with whether or not the pain is known and felt. It's the ACT itself that's wrong, whether or not the victim is concious and can feel pain. "~
You have zero impulse control, like a child. You JUMP to post something just to argue with pro-lifers, and you don't ever know what you're talking about.
This time it's you jumping on your belief that I don't know what "sentient" means, when I do.
You made a raging fool of yourself again.
Please do not mischaracterize my post. I said nothing of the sort. I stated "sentient", nothing more, nothing less. Rusty, btw is the man that married Andrea, and for whatever reason believed that her post partum depression (if that's what it was) would be cured with a good dose of "Eve was evil" and of course another baby (Mary) in her arms. Guess he was wrong.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ink claimed we "all agree" with it so let her dig herself out of her own shitpile and prove it.
Let's see ink pull up posts from "all" of us clearly stating that we "agree" with it.
And BTW, you've asked me this a couple of times before and then ignored my answers.
Elise already said any reason is fine. So has Bitner. If you dfeel different, say so.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
Ask the babies if they would like to live.
"Baby, do you want to live?"

Wahh Wahh Wahh!!!!

Sorry, speak English; do you want to live?

Wahh Wahh Wahh!!!
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"I cry when I read about how hard he fought."
You HYPOCRITE!
You people have spent countless pages arguing that {manner of death} doesn't matter, because the END RESULT is the same; death. There you are proving [manner of death] DOES matter, and are proving why it matters.
It matters just as much when a fetus dies by natural causes or is killed by abortion. The result is the same, the MANNER OF DEATH is the difference. You just proved it with your own words.
Boneheads.
Your anger is misplaced.
As is your "argument".

Do you know how to properly debate?
Or just fling ad homs like monkeys fling sh*t?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it a bit ironic that for the women 'who never wanted to GET pregnant in the first place' made the decision to have sex with a man. If they truly never want to get pregnant, the most logical solution is not to have sex with a man.
What planet are you from?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that every time a woman has sex she should expect to get pregnant. Being shocked that you've become pregnant, even though you're taking contraceptives or the man always uses condoms, still shouldn't shock any woman because having sex with a man always carries with it the possibility of pregnancy.
So the reality is no pregnany is truly 'unplanned' or 'unwanted'.
Any sexually active woman who is shocked by pregnancy is really either pretty naive about sex or just pretty stupid.
Who says a woman is shocked when she gets pregnant? The fact is that she doesn't have to stay pregnant if she doesn't want to. Why do you think you have a right to make law forcing her to stay pregnant against her will?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You made the claim that we "all agree" with it. You do the work to prove it. Show a post for each of us stating that we each "agree" with it. We don't have to shit for you.
If you don't think that gender selection is acceptable, say so.

Otherwise supporting abortion on demand includes aborting one sex for the other.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that woman in Texas, Andrea Yates, who made the decision to drown her five kids in the bathtub?
She made the decision to terminate her five kids. It was her choice to do so.
I don't find any difference between her and any woman who has had five abortions in her lifetime.
Well, then, you really are an idiot.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>What planet are you from?
LB426.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that there are those who are just as Godless as you, and still find the killing on evolutions tinest things, to be a horrific thing, don't you?
Plus, if a country is not going to recognize a baby in the womb as a human, then that country should never charge anyone for the death of the baby in the womb, if the baby dies for any reason, as a result of their actions.
Anyway you slice it, it is a double standard. The very same ones who accuse pro lifers as being control freaks, are in FACT the control freaks themself.
They want it to be a baby if they say it is, or they want it to be equal to a tumor, that needs removing, so that the woman can get on with 'her ' life.
The reason the pro death people would fight so hard against a law, that said anything before birth is not human, is becouse the first pregnant lady that is just days away from delivery, that gets shot through the stomach by a stray bullet, and all the guy would get was recklous indangerment of "1" human life, then it becomes all to real that the bundle she carried was in fact a child.
I pray that one day people will look back and see how america was, and that the holucost was nothing compared to what we allowed to happen to soo many of our own people.
What?
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
All of what I said applies and it's your own argument that doesn't apply. In order for you to have an argument about sentience, you'd have to be making it about temporary non-sentience, because it's a fact that the human life in utero is non-sentient only temporarily. If left alone and if all goes well, it'll become as sentient as we all are.
Uh no, your post does not apply to what I asked zef regarding his claim that sentience had no impact on life or living life. I'm interested in reading his reasons for this claim. So I asked some follow up questions. Your butting in and demanding what the topic should be about is no exception for your display of willful ignorance.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be one that would say whatever reason is okay.
See Katie?
What am I supposed to see that you think I don't?

You're the one who, after years of posting with me, can't remember I don't necessarily like abortion. However, the possibility of women losing their civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy disturbs me more than an individual woman safely and legally aborting an unwanted or unhealthy pregnancy. For you, it's the opposite. You focus on drivel and call it good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,084,994
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr ICP 2014k 18,619
Baltimore Stands with Israel 11 hr Cat74 30
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 23 hr SnuffAGlobalist 5
Aging city school buildings prepared for class Thu hector 1
Scumbag Ray Rice Thu Coach Chuggins 1
Review: Wanda Hicks Dating Service Jul 30 Joe Clinton 1
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••