Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310175 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#275590 Jan 10, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I won't spend hours defending against your childish attacks on someone,
Yet you HAVE and continue to every time you post. LOL!!
but I will accept that you've just conceded defeat on the "pedophile" argument you tried to make.
Nit wit.
Oh isn't it just lovely of you to accept something that was never offered! LOL!

ROFLMAO! You delude yourself every day so knock yourself out with this most recent delusion Lynniekins.

LOLOLOL

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#275591 Jan 10, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Pregnant mother looking at 4-D ultrasound screen.
Obsetrician says...
A) There's your baby's heart beating.
or
B) There's your fetus' heart beating.
Yeah..........the M.D. will refer to the little human being in the womb as "baby".
Get over it..........
I bet that OB regrets saying that when you were born.
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#275592 Jan 10, 2013
Ask the babies if they would like to live.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#275593 Jan 10, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello AJ!
Hurts (still).
Very sad.
Why should it be sad and hurt [you] "still", that the little boy suffered when he was killed?

No, no, according to PCers, there's "no difference" between a natural death and being killed, so whatever Rusty went through shouldn't be relevant to PCers if that's the case.

Truth is, what he went through IS relevant. Just as relevant as it is when Gandma gets shot in the heart, or when a fetus is killed in utero.

The "death is death, there's no difference how the death happened" argument the PCers tried to make just got shot to hell by Junket and Katie.

Location hidden

#275594 Jan 10, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...and when a child is born but not sentient and can't say anything?.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Sentinence has NOTHING to do with being able to SAY something Lynne you MORON!!

OMG you're priceless in your ignorance!!

senĚtient adj.
1. Having sense perception; conscious: "The living knew themselves just sentient puppets on God's stage" (T.E. Lawrence).
2. Experiencing sensation or feeling.

Since NOBODY has ever been born in a PVS (like you've lied about when you claimed it) if they're born and living, they're sentient.

Now, run off like a good puppy, and see if you can find a definition that suits you better, so you can argue about it for the next week or so. LOL

Location hidden

#275595 Jan 10, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
A child on life support who is in a coma can't feel pain either.
OMG it gets better and better!!

Who says that people in a coma cant feel pain?????
But is it okay to rip that child apart limb from limb? The obvious answer; NO.
An obvious answer to a MORONIC question.

Nobody's going to rip ANYONE living apart "limb from limb" when they're in a coma Lynne you jackwit!

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275596 Jan 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you HAVE and continue to every time you post. LOL!!
<quoted text>
Oh isn't it just lovely of you to accept something that was never offered! LOL!
ROFLMAO! You delude yourself every day so knock yourself out with this most recent delusion Lynniekins.
LOLOLOL
I don't defend agaist the attacks, you ignorant buffoon. I have always and will always continue to prove that what you boneheads post is either wrong or a lie. That's all I've been doing. It's what I do with all of you PCers about any topic you post on.

Your attacks are childish and ineffective with me. The only thing your attacks accomplish is displaying the kind of person you are. Why shouild I defend against that, silly rabbit?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#275597 Jan 10, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks were considered 3/5 persons. Jews were considered subhuman & not persons. So, that happened..........
And in some cultures they still are. I don't get your point.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#275598 Jan 10, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has the right to kill anybody, anywhere.
Yes we do.

Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973); McDonald v. City of Chicago, 561 U.S. 3025 (2010).

If you still disagree, then you can cite the case, statute, or section of the U.S. Code that says "[n]o one has the right to kill anybody, anywhere."

Get the corn cob out of your a$$ zef. This is not Utopia; it's the United States of America, and in the U.S.A., we have a right to kill.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#275599 Jan 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
On the floor, or ground, usually. Though sometimes I have to stand on a step stool to reach everything in my kitchen that's above my reach.
Happy, Moron? Be more specific next time.
Since my support is of a woman's RIGHT to make her own choice, where I stand on all the various choices is irrelevant. What part of that don't you understand?
Still, since I haven't said, what you have done, is lied. You've put words in my mouth, when you don't KNOW my thoughts on the matter. Your lame, witless attempt at deflection won't change that.
In the past, you have also said partial birth abortion should be allowed because it isn't a baby until she breathes.

I would say you have an extreme position on abortion.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275600 Jan 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Sentinence has NOTHING to do with being able to SAY something Lynne you MORON!!
OMG you're priceless in your ignorance!!
senĚtient adj.
1. Having sense perception; conscious: "The living knew themselves just sentient puppets on God's stage" (T.E. Lawrence).
2. Experiencing sensation or feeling.
Since NOBODY has ever been born in a PVS (like you've lied about when you claimed it) if they're born and living, they're sentient.
Now, run off like a good puppy, and see if you can find a definition that suits you better, so you can argue about it for the next week or so. LOL
Foo: "Sentinence has NOTHING to do with being able to SAY something ."

You idiot. It's Junket who used the "saying something" as her argument.

I know what sentient is and proof of that is in my post following the one you took that sentence from. The post where I said,

~"A child on life support who is in a coma can't feel pain either. But is it okay to rip that child apart limb from limb? The obvious answer; NO.

It has nothing to do with whether or not the pain is known and felt. It's the ACT itself that's wrong, whether or not the victim is concious and can feel pain. "~

You have zero impulse control, like a child. You JUMP to post something just to argue with pro-lifers, and you don't ever know what you're talking about.

This time it's you jumping on your belief that I don't know what "sentient" means, when I do.

You made a raging fool of yourself again.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#275601 Jan 10, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I was 6'3" tall, I had to be 5'0" tall.....and before that 1 foot tall.......and before that 1" tall......and before that a Tic Tac tall.
You discriminate to death based on size?
Hitler did it based on race.
Feel the desperation!

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#275602 Jan 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG it gets better and better!!
Who says that people in a coma cant feel pain?????
<quoted text>
An obvious answer to a MORONIC question.
Nobody's going to rip ANYONE living apart "limb from limb" when they're in a coma Lynne you jackwit!
^^^There she goes again, makiing a stupid fool of herself. The ignorant buffoon.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#275603 Jan 10, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how does that sound like an agreement? You said we "all" agree with it, so prove it. Show posts where we specifically stated we agree with it.
Looks to me like you're just trying to cover your ass by claiming that it "sounds like an agreement".
It is a new issue. If you respect the woman's right to choose for any reason and this would be a reason, than you support a woman's right to choose for gender selection. Otherwise you wouldn't be pro choice.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#275604 Jan 10, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> This Katie is a Mother. Imagine?
I can't imagine her reaction to finding out that she was pregnant or during her pregnancy. Did she rub her belly and talk /sing to her unborn baby like most moms do? Did she get excited when her Dr said "katie, your baby is about this big....or that big.....or do you want to know the sex of your baby?". Did she :::gasp ::: the very first time that she felt her baby move/kick.(and all the other MILESTONES that Katie cherishes).
She's so cold.
So sayeth the "mother" who wishes her own daughter dead.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#275605 Jan 10, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to ignorant buffoons would ability to suffer or not suffer while being PUT TO DEATH, make some difference in the killing.
Normal people would be just as disturbed by the killing of children who were sentient, as those who lie helplessly in a bed unaware that someone is killing them.
So executions have moved from all kinds of torturous devices to hanging/shootings to lethal injections because "ability to suffer or not suffer while being PUT TO DEATH, make some difference in the killing[?]"

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#275606 Jan 10, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I am not impressed.
Now...
Question....did you ever sing or talk to your babies while in the womb?
How trivial; you're trying to validate your opinion of what's in a pregnant woman's womb, by appealing to what a mother would have called her unborn! That would almost be the same as if I told you about many women who called their unborn "this f*cking bastart," or ever expressed themselves by saying "get this sack of sh*t out of me now!"

Question; did you tell your "daughter in the womb" you'd wish her dead if she had an abortion when she grew up?

“Don't forget to”

Since: Sep 09

smile

#275607 Jan 10, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I understand what sentient is. I'm not like you people. I actually understand the terms and understand what I read.
I posted about a non-sentient child on life support TEMPORARILY, because the non-sentience of the human life in utero is only temporary, and do you thiunk it would be okay to just kill that person because they're temporarily unconcious and can't feel anything?
You can take that and your stupidity to the bank, pea brain.
I know you are not a brain-dead buffoon, but you come across as one. What exactly is a "non-sentient" child that temporarily requires life support. A z/e/f?

Your ability to post without insulting others casts you in a poor light, LynneD.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#275608 Jan 10, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
God says no to sex before marriage. I think he knows what he's talking about. I think it's sad when we dont listen. Going against our loving God brings self inflict hardships. Unfortunately, young kids are exposed to sex shoved down their throats.....movies tv shows (that most of the time the Parents allow) and divorced parents living with or spending sleepovers with their S.O. These kids think having casual sex is normal..My suggestion would be to address that and we won't have to worry about pregnant teens.
Your approach is useless to kids . Sex is beautiful within the boundaries thst God set up for us. I don't believe scaring the crap out of a teenager is affective
.<quoted text>
Maybe when marriage gets a little tough sometimes but not unsolveable, they should think about the example they are setting for their children. Don't you think people give up on their marriages much too easily.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#275609 Jan 10, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your anti-Chrisitan hate. I am sure your Rabbi is proud of his little faux member.
Very.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min osangaope 1,250,635
News When spouse doesn't want sex, what are the poss... (Jun '08) 2 hr daddy longtree 982
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Chuck 20,046
News 13 shot since Monday morning in Baltimore 16 hr reality is a crutch 2
Poll Will You Vote For Hillary Clinton For President? Tue Natty Bumppo 4
News Man found guilty of murder (Oct '08) Tue meh 23
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) Tue Jacques 45
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages