Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310175 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#275073 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, it sounds so similar.
What does?? The sound of your religion distorting facts? I bet you hear it often.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#275074 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Your turn, chicken, where do you stand?
On the floor, or ground, usually. Though sometimes I have to stand on a step stool to reach everything in my kitchen that's above my reach.

Happy, Moron? Be more specific next time.

Since my support is of a woman's RIGHT to make her own choice, where I stand on all the various choices is irrelevant. What part of that don't you understand?

Still, since I haven't said, what you have done, is lied. You've put words in my mouth, when you don't KNOW my thoughts on the matter. Your lame, witless attempt at deflection won't change that.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#275075 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It most certainly is propaganda for gullible people like you.
Looked into what? Who is going to admit that they killed their unborn child because it was a girl?
If you support a woman's right to choose then you support her right to choose to abort a pregnancy with a girl baby.
Look stubborn woman, meet Mr Chicken Little aka Rep. Trent Franks.

"We are the only advanced country left in the world that still doesn't restrict sex-selection abortion in any way," said Franks, who has also collided with pro-choice groups recently over a bill he is pushing to ban abortions in the District of Columbia after 20 weeks of pregnancy. "This evil practice has now allowed thousands of little girls in America and millions of little girls across the world to be brutally dismembered."

Franks and others say there is evidence of sex-selection abortions in the United States among certain ethnic groups from countries where there is a traditional preference for sons. The bill notes that while the United States has no law against such abortions, countries such as India and China, where the practice has contributed to lopsided boy-girl ratios, have enacted bans on the practice."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/31/sex-...

He is claiming gender-selection happens in the USA by those who practice it in their native cultures (ie, not American culture). Those other cultures have recently banned it, he claims. It is more circular logic. And you're the one who's falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#275076 Jan 8, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text>Your religion is AGAINST elective abortions. You say that you still support a womans choice to abort if that's what she chooses. Shame on you for lying to us when you said that you were a practicing Jew.

You support JEWISH women going against their religion too.

*sigh*
You're really stupid dweeb. Judaism does not endorse abortion as a means of casually ending potential life. That's true. However, in total opposition to you catholic idolaters, it does not condemn the woman if she has an elective abortion.

And who the f*ck are you to say someone does not practice their religion? Because if you're the standard by which religious practice is measured, you can count on a one way, first class ticket to your hell, by the way you exhibit your religious practice.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#275077 Jan 8, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it pathetic that he must point that out to a father who admitted to ''falling in love with his son and daughter the first time he saw them on an ultrasound".
Nah, that's not pathetic at all. What's really pathetic is that a dimwit eunuch, who has no children because he's still a virgin at 55, pretends to know what it is to be a dad, or a would be dad.

And that's no different than you pretending to know what it feels to be a lesbian, or a Jew, or a Jewish convert.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#275078 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Cpeter said:
"Ihave a constitutional right to point out that there are no god-given rights."
When asked what kind of rights there were before the Constitution?
He said;
"The few granted through sovereign government documents.
You should do your own homework. Where does Cpeter gets his rights.
You can get an A since I did all the work.
You have difficulty with reading comprehension. You must have been tutored by The Great Lily, self-appointed English comprehension monitor of Topix. Lol.
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#275079 Jan 8, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text>Honeyfoofoo (lol) is a clueless woman. She thinks that she is "educating " non-Jews on her religion (even linking her truth)..yet she is the one who needs the education.
She twists things to suit her agenda. She did it with abortion too(where she claimed that her religion was okay with choice to kill when CLEARLY they forbid abortion electively. I told her this a million times. It took former Jew Booby to set her silly@ss straight. Did you see her and CD squirming? It was beyond pathetic.
Deception....the name of the proabort game.
Very true.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#275080 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like an agreement to me. Maybe some more PC's will chime in.
Exactly how does that sound like an agreement? You said we "all" agree with it, so prove it. Show posts where we specifically stated we agree with it.

Looks to me like you're just trying to cover your ass by claiming that it "sounds like an agreement".

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275081 Jan 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She just made that accusation about me on another thread. Of course, she doesn't have a clue, as I've never said one way or the other. She's just going to dishonestly pretend we "all" have. Lying is really all they have.
She's a jackass.
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#275082 Jan 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't leave Europe and come "to the US", you Ignoramous. They left so that they could enforce their own brand of bigotry on those around them. This country was later founded on freedom.
You are wrong. As usual.
People left Europe because they were persecuted for their faith, my own great great grandfather went to jail because he was a Mennonite, Mennonites were persecuted for their faith,many came to the U.S. because of that . So, you are saying the pilgrims were bigots, lol.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275083 Jan 8, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> Do you personally support a womans choice to abort if she finds out that she is carrying a son when in fact, she wants a daughter?.
Kthanks
Ink claimed we "all agree" with it so let her dig herself out of her own shitpile and prove it.

Let's see ink pull up posts from "all" of us clearly stating that we "agree" with it.

And BTW, you've asked me this a couple of times before and then ignored my answers.

Atrisco Village

#275084 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I edited out the propaganda. How would you know if it is an issue. The woman's reason for her abortions are confidential.
Did you want to add your opinion of whether or not you have a problem with this reason? No one else will talk.
You answered your own question. It's none of your business nor anyone else's why the woman wants an abortion. Therefore it isn't an issue. If one has a problem with one reason or another, one doesn't have to abort a pregnancy for that reason. Why do you keep asking?
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#275085 Jan 8, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really stupid dweeb. Judaism does not endorse abortion as a means of casually ending potential life. That's true. However, in total opposition to you catholic idolaters, it does not condemn the woman if she has an elective abortion.
And who the f*ck are you to say someone does not practice their religion? Because if you're the standard by which religious practice is measured, you can count on a one way, first class ticket to your hell, by the way you exhibit your religious practice.
Catholicism is the extension of Judaism. Christ fulfilled Jewish prophecy and law, sad you are in denial. But you will find out one day, you will meet Christ on His terms.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275086 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Your turn, chicken, where do you stand?
You made the claim that we "all agree" with it. You do the work to prove it. Show a post for each of us stating that we each "agree" with it. We don't have to shit for you.

Atrisco Village

#275087 Jan 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't cheat on my wife physicaly untill the talk I had with my "father figuer " friend. At that momment I felt something come into me. At that point I could not go out fast enough and have an affair. Later, after I was saved, and the demon kicked out, I began to read the bible, it let me know that I had already cheated many times according to God. Gods word says that if you even look upon a woman and lust, then you have already commited adultry or fornication "single people " in your heart, and will be judged for it.
There is no way for anyone to live good enough to earn heaven, people must be perfect, and since no one can be, they must put their faith and trust in the only one who did. "Imputted rightousness "
Most believe God will judge people and way out their good and bad.
There are two judgements
1. White throne judgement -all who die in their sins will be here, and their life will be reviewed, just before they are thrown into the lake of fire.
2. Judgement seat of christ -this is where all who have put their faith and trust in Jesus Christ will be, to be judged according to how they have lived, since they became a child of God. There will be rewards and losses here, but all will go to heaven. Even the greatest of christians will throw their rewards at the feet of God, becouse without Him, they could have done nothing.
Lol. The old," The Devil made me do it, " defense. Hilarious!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275088 Jan 8, 2013
sassyliciouus wrote:
Gee, like I said "Deception is the name of the proabort game".
You're very gullible too.
1. What's wrong in your opinion with sex selection abortions?
2 If you people claim to not have a say or its not your business whata woman does with her pregnancy then why is PP against (cough) sex selection? Makes NO sense.
<quoted text>
What's wrong with that crabass proving her own statement? Show us our posts then and she'll have her answers right? Let her do her own work.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275089 Jan 8, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>People left Europe because they were persecuted for their faith, my own great great grandfather went to jail because he was a Mennonite, Mennonites were persecuted for their faith,many came to the U.S. because of that . So, you are saying the pilgrims were bigots, lol.
So you figured once the Christians hit the shores here then everyone who came along would have to be Christian too?

What do you call it when you rag all over Bitner and Kathwynn for their religion? I call it you being a big hypocrite. You'd love to see the Wiccans persecuted right? Your fellow faux-Christian Tom Tom would be the first one salivating all over himself.

I get it...freedom for the Christians and freedom for the Christian to persecute everyone else, right?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#275091 Jan 8, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>People left Europe because they were persecuted for their faith, my own great great grandfather went to jail because he was a Mennonite, Mennonites were persecuted for their faith,many came to the U.S. because of that . So, you are saying the pilgrims were bigots, lol.
I didn't say they didn't leave Europe, Moron. Learn to read. I said they didn't "come to the US". And do you know why? Of course you don't. It's because the US didn't exist then. Maybe if you learned to read properly, you'd also learn real history.

Yes, they were bigots. Did YOU know that they outlawed the celebration of Christmas? Anyone doing that today, and YOU would be calling them a bigot, too.
Gtown71

United States

#275092 Jan 8, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. The old," The Devil made me do it, " defense. Hilarious!
No the devil didn't make me do it, yet after this thing entered me, it was very easy to do it. Most affairs are becouse of lust of the flesh, but there are some that have demonic influences. Either way, it shouldn't be a problem for you, since you feel nothing is a sin, right?
Now that I think about it I must have been born that way, kinda like gay people. So if you have a problem with a guy cheating on you, then that makes you a rasist, homofobe, and adulttoryfobe. Lol

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#275093 Jan 8, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Catholicism is the extension of Judaism. Christ fulfilled Jewish prophecy and law, sad you are in denial. But you will find out one day, you will meet Christ on His terms.
You sound as if you really know for sure what you're saying is a fact. Catholicism is the extension of the pope's c*ck. Only he won't let you kiss it, but he'll let you kiss his hand.

Your "Christ" fulfilled exactly squat.

These are the passages on which Judaism relies for the messianic comcept:

Isaiah 2, 11, 42; 59:20
Jeremiah 23, 30, 33; 48:47; 49:39
Ezekiel 38:16
Hosea 3:4-3:5
Micah 4
Zephaniah 3:9
Zechariah 14:9
Daniel 10:14

Jeebus fulfilled none of those prophecies.

If you want to keep drinking your turd tea and believing the shit that comes from the Vatican, suit yourself.

You're still an idolater and a violator of the 1st commandment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,250,645
White men today 2 hr groidsmashet 13
News Baltimore homicide rate soars as ex-mayor annou... 2 hr groidsmashet 13
Black on black crime 2 hr groidsmashet 17
Thank You Black People! 3 hr groidsmashet 5
News Dad charged with murder after leaving toddler d... 3 hr groidsmashet 2
Cops railroaded to appease N***ers. 3 hr groidsmashet 86
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages