Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
258,381 - 258,400 of 305,128 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
No Relativism

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275025
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Baby girls and boys are killed equally by abortion."
I didn't know you could kill a baby girl or a baby boy, both of which is breathing and born, by way of abortion NR. Can you explain that?
While you think about it, how about you explain about your intolerance does not promote gender discrimination with regard to women?
CD: "I didn't know you could kill a baby girl or a baby boy, both of which is breathing and born, by way of abortion NR. Can you explain that?"
_________

"It's A Girl!"

It's A Boy!"

http://www.tellmepinkorblue.com/

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275026
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL First He didn't exist. Then He was the product of an affair. Then He had an affair and a child and now He was a homo.
How about coke addict and company embezzeler? Too funny.
Who is "he"? Jesus? Where did I ever state any of these as a "fact"? And where exactly did I say all those things anyway?

Once again you made an ass of yourself.
No Relativism

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275027
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Baby girls and boys are killed equally by abortion."
I didn't know you could kill a baby girl or a baby boy, both of which is breathing and born, by way of abortion NR. Can you explain that?
While you think about it, how about you explain about your intolerance does not promote gender discrimination with regard to women?
CD: "NR, explain how your intolerance does not promote gender discrimination with regard to women?"

I try to save the lives of both baby girls and boys from abortion.

You do realize Planned Parenthood said it will perform abortions because the preborn baby is not the gender the mother wants. They have the same mindset as China. Do you approve of THAT gender inequality/discrimination?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275028
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine.
If you thought so then maybe you shouldn't have made your usual stupid remarks like this one...

"We all know what they are except petey. He thinks all his rights come from whatever government owns him."
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275029
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "he"? Jesus? Where did I ever state any of these as a "fact"? And where exactly did I say all those things anyway?
Once again you made an ass of yourself.
These are all things that have been said about Jesus on the thread. You are only the last contributor.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275030
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you thought so then maybe you shouldn't have made your usual stupid remarks like this one...
"We all know what they are except petey. He thinks all his rights come from whatever government owns him."
He will tell you himself. I guess he thinks he would not be able to do anything unless the reigning government tells him he can.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275031
Jan 8, 2013
 
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>.
You do realize Planned Parenthood said it will perform abortions because the preborn baby is not the gender the mother wants. They have the same mindset as China. Do you approve of THAT gender inequality/discrimination?
They all agree with that option.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275032
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
These are all things that have been said about Jesus on the thread. You are only the last contributor.
Oh, so you mean several different people have several different speculations about a guy who may or may not have lived over 2000 thousand years ago. Of course we all know you have all the facts because you were there right?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275033
Jan 8, 2013
 
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They all agree with that option.
Who are "they"? And where is your proof that "they all agree with that option"?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275034
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He will tell you himself. I guess he thinks he would not be able to do anything unless the reigning government tells him he can.
How about you? Go tell the Government that you refuse to pay your taxes because God never gave them the right to charge us taxes...and let me know how far you get okay?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275035
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you mean several different people have several different speculations about a guy who may or may not have lived over 2000 thousand years ago.

Yes

Of course we all know you have all the facts because you were there right?
No I have actual gospels to read from people who were there. I don't have to speculate. And even if I did it wouldn't be to conjure up the worst possible senarios.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275036
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you? Go tell the Government that you refuse to pay your taxes because God never gave them the right to charge us taxes...and let me know how far you get okay?
God said to give to Cesaer what is Cesaer's and to God what is God's.

We are all going to be paying more taxes to Cesaer Obama.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275037
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are "they"? And where is your proof that "they all agree with that option"?
Here's your chance to prove me wrong. Do you think women should be allowed to abort if it's not the right gender?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275038
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No I have actual gospels to read from people who were there. I don't have to speculate. And even if I did it wouldn't be to conjure up the worst possible senarios.
Oh right, the gospels. Sort of the biblical version of gossip. Except that they were written centuries ago by more people you've never met (because they're from 2000 years ago), and then interpreted by many many more people, and translated into dozens of languages. That certainly sounds like they're facts, uh huh.

I think getting info from a talking burning bush is way more interesting.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275039
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
God said to give to Cesaer what is Cesaer's and to God what is God's.
We are all going to be paying more taxes to Cesaer Obama.
So God meant the United States Government?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275040
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your chance to prove me wrong. Do you think women should be allowed to abort if it's not the right gender?
You made the statement "they all agree" with it, so prove it. Show the posts where we've all agreed to it. Bail your own ass out.
God

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275041
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
So God meant the United States Government?
Abortion is murder
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275042
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the statement "they all agree" with it, so prove it. Show the posts where we've all agreed to it. Bail your own ass out.
That sounds like an agreement to me. Maybe some more PC's will chime in.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275043
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He will tell you himself. I guess he thinks he would not be able to do anything unless the reigning government tells him he can.
Actually, Cpeter was clear that the Constitution doesn't grant rights. He very clearly said so. It's not his fault you're too stupid to understand what he said.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275044
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the statement "they all agree" with it, so prove it. Show the posts where we've all agreed to it. Bail your own ass out.
She just made that accusation about me on another thread. Of course, she doesn't have a clue, as I've never said one way or the other. She's just going to dishonestly pretend we "all" have. Lying is really all they have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Patrick 1,081,929
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 48 min anna kukelski 18,576
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) 5 hr MAF 25
Baltimore Stands with Israel 15 hr Cordwainer Trout 21
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 20 hr IMGKNEE 121,141
Review: Allstitch LLC (Oct '08) Sun Embroidery supplies 6
find a great job Sat $$$$ 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••