Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
258,361 - 258,380 of 305,388 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, and right up till the latter part of the 19th century young men would sometimes form a loving bond. it was expected they would out grow the need for a physical relationship with another man, but as Richard the "lion heart" demonstrated that was not always the case..
Maybe that's why Jesus supposedly never married or had kids.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Coretta Scott King said he was pro-choice; she was his wife. Alveda is his neice who was a small child when he died. She barely knew him. She has made a career out of the family name. She also had MULIPLE abortions before becoming the darling of the PLM.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
HoneyFooFToo: "Yet Martin Luther King AND his wife were proponants of freedom of choice for women when it came to abortion."
Says who? His niece, Alveda King, says he'd be prolife.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo is the Honey Boo Boo of Topix.
Honey Foo Foo
Ah...hahahhaha

PERFECT NR!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes people, Inkstain REALLY IS this stupid.
Government gives us the right to Freedom of Speech. If you think that anyone can exercise that right, go spout your bullshit in Iran and see how fast you're killed by the government.
Your "g-d given rights" are meaningless without man made rights to back them up in a civilized socitey.
For example, your bible speaks of the rights of men to stone women yet our legal rights prevent that.
We always had the right to speak. Iran takes it away.

Stoning was part of the Jewish culture. Civilized societies have taken that type of punishment away.

That free will you spoke gave us the ability to do anything. Governments rightly or wrongly limit that.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on and thanks for posting. The pagan arguments about viability seem to change with the phases of the moon. It may have somehing to do with their pagan ritual of sacred howling they do the night of the new moon. Another one of biters godesses
Fundie licking fundie ass...how novel.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's why Jesus supposedly never married or had kids.
The only problem with that theory really. If he existed and gained the title of Rabbi. But that didn't mean he did not have a physical loving relationship with another young man when he was a young man himself.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Piggypeggy,

Face facts, Gehenna is not your christian lie of "he'll"
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And you think your rights come from an unseen mythological/magical being that you were born to serve and worship. That certainly makes more sense.
If you mean God, then yes that would be right.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
Piggypeggy,
Face facts, Gehenna is not your christian lie of "he'll"
Gee, it sounds so similar.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody mentioned 'legal' rights. We were talking about whether or not we had God given rights.
There has to be a God for there to be "God given rights". It's your choice to believe some unseen entity granted you your rights and it's my choice to not believe that.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
CD: "Interesting, however, how you compare MLK's intolerance against race discrimination, when your "intolerance" promotes gender discrimination."
Baby girls and boys are killed equally by abortion.
Pay attention.
"Baby girls and boys are killed equally by abortion."

I didn't know you could kill a baby girl or a baby boy, both of which is breathing and born, by way of abortion NR. Can you explain that?

While you think about it, how about you explain about your intolerance does not promote gender discrimination with regard to women?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem with that theory really. If he existed and gained the title of Rabbi. But that didn't mean he did not have a physical loving relationship with another young man when he was a young man himself.
I think it could be possible. We don't really know what they were all doing back then.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

<quoted text>
There has to be a God for there to be "God given rights". It's your choice to believe some unseen entity granted you your rights and it's my choice to not believe that.
That's fine.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this. Its factual.
http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/index.php...
<quoted text>
I was born with it, and learn more every day.
<quoted text>
Yet you dont believe that anyone else believes in G-d IF they find your Jesus meaningless, correct?
<quoted text>
And there's those of us that dont NEED to be saved to HAVE G-d in our hearts and our lives. And that G-d is NOT your Jesus.
<quoted text>
I find that very sad.--, but that doesn't mean I have to believe in her Lord, or her in mine.
Yet we BOTH have G-d in our lives in a very real way.
<quoted text>
First off, and I mean no disrespect - but "fiquer" is spelled FIGURE. Sorry. Pet peeve.
I didn't say what you claimed, but yes, I certainly CAN see people believing in different versions of G-d, and at the end of the day, G-d being fine with that. HE created all of us after all, and HE knew there would be different "faiths" in the world.
<quoted text>
First off, ALL are from G-d - and no, its not impossible. There are large sects of Judaism that keep those laws every day. We dont view those that DONT keep all 613 of those laws (Commandments) as "sinners" per`se, but its left up to G-d to punish, not to man. For example, The levels of kashrut (keeping Kosher) varies from sect to sect, some people keep EXTREMELY strict Kosher - as I was raised and I did until my parents passed away. Now I dont keep it as strictly as I did then, as I understand the laws to have been for health reasons that simply dont apply today. I keep kosher in my home, but I will eat seafood out in resturants. I'm okay with that, and if G-d has a problem with it, he will take it up with me one day.
<quoted text> Yes it is.
<quoted text>
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about here. BTW, its Abel.
When you're talking about blood, do you mean the christian thing of drinking blood of christ? Sorry, but that's not only nonsense to me, its just gross.
Yes, I did get you and another person mixed up, but you say that your spouse was a christian? Can you tell me when and how they became a christian?

I know alittle about Jewish law, and still believe it is impossible to do all laws at all times.
I realize some have two sinks in their kitchen, becouse of mixing milk and blood, but they do realize, that undernieth their house the two sewer pipes combine don't they?
My sister was a health inspector once, and went to an all Jewish nursing home, where she was looking at the kitchen. She said, that the women could do nothing untill the men came and layed out all of their pots and pans and utencils, that they were to use.
They were not allowed to use anything but what was layed out for them.
I know something about not eating meat on fri?
I heard that is why so many have fish on fri, becouse many years ago some high up jewish guy said that fish was no longer considered meat.:)

As far as cain and abel, have you not read the story?
Was God pleased with cain's offering? No
Was He pleased with Abel's offering? Yes

Abel offered up a lamb, without spot or blimish.
about 4000 years later God offered up a perfect lamb, without spot or blimish -Jesus Christ.

Sorry about my spelling, if that is your pet peeve, then you will have a field day with me :)
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think it could be possible. We don't really know what they were all doing back then.
LOL First He didn't exist. Then He was the product of an affair. Then He had an affair and a child and now He was a homo.

How about coke addict and company embezzeler? Too funny.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you could kill a baby girl or a baby boy, both of which is breathing and born, by way of abortion NR. Can you explain that?
While you think about it, how about you explain about your intolerance does not promote gender discrimination with regard to women?
CD: "I didn't know you could kill a baby girl or a baby boy, both of which is breathing and born, by way of abortion NR. Can you explain that?"
_________

"It's A Girl!"

It's A Boy!"

http://www.tellmepinkorblue.com/

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL First He didn't exist. Then He was the product of an affair. Then He had an affair and a child and now He was a homo.
How about coke addict and company embezzeler? Too funny.
Who is "he"? Jesus? Where did I ever state any of these as a "fact"? And where exactly did I say all those things anyway?

Once again you made an ass of yourself.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
CD: "NR, explain how your intolerance does not promote gender discrimination with regard to women?"

I try to save the lives of both baby girls and boys from abortion.

You do realize Planned Parenthood said it will perform abortions because the preborn baby is not the gender the mother wants. They have the same mindset as China. Do you approve of THAT gender inequality/discrimination?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine.
If you thought so then maybe you shouldn't have made your usual stupid remarks like this one...

"We all know what they are except petey. He thinks all his rights come from whatever government owns him."
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Who is "he"? Jesus? Where did I ever state any of these as a "fact"? And where exactly did I say all those things anyway?
Once again you made an ass of yourself.
These are all things that have been said about Jesus on the thread. You are only the last contributor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,095,837
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Get a Job 18,754
Competition for snowball stands heats up 15 hr Ynette 1
Residents air concerns about Taser use during G... 15 hr Hardcoreman 1
Rev. Dr. Franklyn V. Beckles, Jr. Inventor of C... 16 hr Switiker 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Wed Anonymous 86
Detective "Tim" with Baltimore sex crimes unit Tue Knock knock 1

Search the Baltimore Forum:
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••