Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,205
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#274961 Jan 8, 2013
Standard response--when you can't argue facts, you make up self-righteous diatribes. It's hilarious how you feel every woman must feel guilt or shame over having an abortion--you NEED them to be miserable. So, the logical question is, who aborted "your" fetus?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Ocean/Morgana: "how EXPENSIVE raising a baby is"
Day after day, Ocean/Morgana desperately attempts to validate and condone her past decision to kill her baby in her womb.
Problem is, she's failing. Miserably.
No matter how hard she tries to excuse her deadly act, her conscience conitnues to stir inside.
Coming clean is the only way out. Facing the brutal facts of her actions & discontinuing recruiting other mothers to kill their babies is the only way to peace.
Telling her Maker & the soul of her aborted baby "sorry" and making amends by standing up for those in the womb is the only route to wholeness.
But....
She'll probably continue to spin her ineffectual wheels day after day trying to come up with reasons why it is "okay" to intentionally kill little human beings in utero.
Prideful stubborness is a sad & pathetic thing to observe......
...flailing about on an anonymous online public forum....
....day after day.......getting nowhere.........
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274962 Jan 8, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on and thanks for posting. The pagan arguments about viability seem to change with the phases of the moon. It may have somehing to do with their pagan ritual of sacred howling they do the night of the new moon. Another one of biters godesses
Tom Tom: "...pagan ritual of sacred howling they do the night of the new moon."
______

Woman stabs herself in foot with 3-foot sword during Wiccan Good Luck Ceremony:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25803777/ns/us_ne...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#274963 Jan 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Demons don't always mess, with those they already own.
Although demons are real. I have a true story on those, that happened to me personaly, but no sense in sharing, since it would just be dismissed.
Demons can and do posses the lost of the world, they Cannot posses a child of God, but they do try and hinder them, by using others, or directly tempting them. Before I was a child of God I would usualy beat the demons to the worldly places I would go. Yet just like God -Demons take the blame many times, when it was only flesh that was involved.
Yet again, that's only the Christian view and has no basis in reality.

In reality, "Satan" (not really the angel's name) is only mentioned ONCE in the Tanakh, as an angel that was given permission by G-d to "harass" Job, and is used BY G-d to fulfill His divine plan.

http://judaism.about.com/od/judaismbasics/a/j...

"satan" is a metaphor, and demons dont exist. IMHO of course.

Location hidden

#274964 Jan 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
FooManSpew: "...except of course for the 'unborn children that were ....gasp.... MURDERED'.... LOL
Elise: Lol.

Now THAT'S weird.

Location hidden

#274965 Jan 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeter: "The teen pregnancy fairy comes down and just fills their home with all those things!"
(Of all people talking about a "fairy" and "filling things"...)
Oh now No Relevace, we all know you're just jealous that your pitiful little thing wont be filling ANYTHING, "fairy" or otherwise. LOL!

Location hidden

#274966 Jan 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
FooManSpew: "A phony xian trying to demean people he doesn't understand. How original."
^^^ Says she is a practicing Jew & therefore supposedly opposes 99.9% of all abortions (i.e., life of mother exception). Yet, read her posts. She's a mess.^^^
Why do you keep lying No Relevance?

People of the Jewish faith dont force their views on those of other faiths. As I've proven time and again, we're just fine with believing that:

"In the face of such great moral and religious diversity, the proper role
of government in a free society is to allow different traditions to advocate
their respective views, and to leave the decision to the woman, answering
to God and to her conscience."

http://www.violence.de/ajc/ajc.pdf
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274967 Jan 8, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
We can all tell the difference Tinker. It's got absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you defined viability as the ability to survive WITHOUT medical assistance. So a preemie with REDUCED function, needing temporary medical assistance, would by your definition, be considered non viable........coward.
Doc: "cPeter, you defined viability as the ability to survive WITHOUT medical assistance. So a preemie with REDUCED function, needing temporary medical assistance, would by your definition, be considered non viable"

cPeter's little dance is awkward & amateurish.

It's his 'intellectual' dance version of Gangman Style.

Gayman Style.

Location hidden

#274968 Jan 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise: "Hey, Foo! How's life?"
Interesting question from one baby killer to another.....
Yet neither of us has killed ANYONE let alone any babies.

Why are you so terrified of answering the question when I ask if your jesus approves of you bearing false witness ALL THE TIME?

You are nothing but a little pissant coward, with nothing in your arsenal but lies and pathetic innuendo.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#274969 Jan 8, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
So they're not written in the scriptures? Then how would you know what they are? And Cpeter is right...to prove rights are "God given" you need to prove God exists.
Cpeter is right for cpeter. He believes all his rights are granted by government. I don't.

Location hidden

#274970 Jan 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
FooManSpew: "Life is good! Joyful, peaceful, happy! <<grin>> What can I tell ya? Life freaking ROCKS!"
Wrong.
It is not possible for you to be a militant proabort - spending your days promoting the brutal deaths of defenseless preborn babies - and be "joyful, peaceful, happy!"
You exist in a world of anxiety, low self-esteem, restlessness & no worthy purpose. You take your angst out on the most vulnerable - the preborn.
Coward.
The only "ROCKS" you have in your life are the ones in your cranium.
^^^ Deathscort Foo ^^^
ROFLMAOOOOOOOO!!! Oh you poor, pathetic shmuck. I spend my days like many others, WORKING. I promote CHOICE for women but that's about it.

I exist in a world of peace, satisfaction, humility and complete satisfaction that I'm doing the right things not just for me, but for others. I am 100% PROUD of the work I do and will CONTINUE to do to make sure things like you will remain the meaningless little pissants you are.

YOU on the other hand have some sick fantasies about me and others, but truly child, its YOU that lives in a world of anxiety, low self-esteem, restlessness & no worthy purpose. And YOU take your angst out on those that stand up to your worthless ass.

AND you're a failure at THAT too!

ROFLMAO!!!

Location hidden

#274971 Jan 8, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
My, what a dirty mind you have...or is it curiosity?
<quoted text>
Sounds like jealousy to me.

Location hidden

#274972 Jan 8, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Standard response--when you can't argue facts, you make up self-righteous diatribes. It's hilarious how you feel every woman must feel guilt or shame over having an abortion--you NEED them to be miserable. So, the logical question is, who aborted "your" fetus?
<quoted text>
That's his problem. His grandmother DIDNT, and she should have.

Location hidden

#274973 Jan 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom Tom: "...pagan ritual of sacred howling they do the night of the new moon."
______
Woman stabs herself in foot with 3-foot sword during Wiccan Good Luck Ceremony:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25803777/ns/us_ne...
It was a slow news day back in 2007 @@

Location hidden

#274974 Jan 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeter's little dance is awkward & amateurish.
It's his 'intellectual' dance version of Gangman Style.
Gayman Style.
Its GangNAM style you moron.

ANd its anything BUT gay you moron.

What's "amateurish" are your feeble attempts at insults.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274975 Jan 8, 2013
Martin Luther King Jr. was not prochoice when it came to African-American Civil Rights. In fact, he was "intolerant" of the discrimination against blacks.

I'm intolerant of mothers intentionally killing their babies in utero.

FooManSpew & cPeterPrance preach "tolerance"....but, out of the other side of their mouths speak death to innocents. Hypocrites of the worst kind.
Gtown71

United States

#274976 Jan 8, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, by the definitions of peace and joy, espeically joy - being "happy" would be a natural consequence of the two.
<quoted text>
Some of us do. We just dont believe its your Jesus. If I thought you actually wanted to learn something new, I'd show you why the Jewish faith rejects the claims of jesus as Messiah, but I truly dont think you are at a point where you can handle questioning your own views by reading how another faith believes. And I mean no disrespect by that.
<quoted text>
Says who?
Who are YOU to say that how people come to what THEY believe in as G-d in their hearts and souls are wrong?
G-d as a diety has been many things to many people and if THEY are sold in their faith, who are you to tell them they're wrong?
<quoted text>
I found the truth, and the truth isn't your version of g-d.
"TRUTH" is subjective.
I can handle anything you wish to "teach " me, as far as why jews don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
You say you also found the "truth ", may I ask what you found and how you found it?.

I don't believe everyone must have the same experience as I did, just like people find God in many different ways.

Some are very young when they are saved, some have lived what we call a very sinfull life, and then come to find the truth.

Yet, if you don't recognize sin as sin, then I'm not sure what you would need God for, in the first place.

You called me a nasty person, for cheating on my wife, yet thought there was nothing wrong if David was married to many women, and having sex with his friend Jonathon.

I think, that you believe anything you or those who agree with you can do no wrong, but if someone doesn't agree with you, then they are nasty.

As far as people worshipping any of the more then 55 thousand gods in the world, and still being ok with the one true God, I'm not sure how you fiquer that.

I've heard and seen many different people, when they are born again, saved, found God, whatever you label it, and in each and every time, there was a huge change in that person.

Although not perfect, they are baby christians who should grow, as they walk in the light.

There were and are many Jewish laws, some are from God, many from men, but no matter who you are, it isn't hard to keep all the laws (it's impossible).

Is the creation story not in "your " bible?
Cain brought forth his best, yet was rejected by God.
Able brought forth that which was proper.
Without blood, there is no remmisions of sin.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274977 Jan 8, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep lying No Relevance?
People of the Jewish faith dont force their views on those of other faiths. As I've proven time and again, we're just fine with believing that:
"In the face of such great moral and religious diversity, the proper role
of government in a free society is to allow different traditions to advocate
their respective views, and to leave the decision to the woman, answering
to God and to her conscience."
http://www.violence.de/ajc/ajc.pdf
FooManSpew: "People of the Jewish faith dont force their views on those of other faiths."

Here's the thing, Foo: You PROMOTE abortion.

If you were honest about your Judaic faith, you certainly would not be PROMOTING and CONDONING that which your faith prohibits.

The reason given for 0.10% of abortions is "life of mother."

Now, with that in mind go read your tweets.

You're either lying about following Judaism, or you're just dumber than a jar of cPeter's navel lint.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#274978 Jan 8, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
And he does. It's spelled in the 1st Amendment.
And that is the'only' reason that he can say it?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#274979 Jan 8, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Well said. Ink won't get it.
I guess you also believe that all of your rights come from the government.

All the government can do is take away your rights if you let them.
Gtown71

United States

#274980 Jan 8, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Then how do you know your conversion wasn't really the work of demons, setting you up for a greater fall in the future?
<quoted text>
Well, you are smart enough to know that one must test the spirits!
The problem is what do you test them by???
If you don't believe in the bible, then you have no solid foundation, to go by.

A few years before I was saved,I had a woman who was after me, to have an affair. I had never cheated on my wife "physicaly ",and was not planning on starting then. This went on for weeks,as I would turn her away time and time again.
I had an older friend who I told this to, that is when he confided in me, about how he was having an affair for years, with a much younger woman I knew well.
He was like a father figure to me, but when he told me what he had been doing , it excited me very much, and I can still remember standing in his kitchen, and it was as if something walked right into my chest. At that very momment I knew what I was about to do. I went from telling the woman no, to saying yes "and so much so "as I was driving to the motel, she even started back peddling. It was like I couldn't go do what I felt like I had to do fast enough!

The night I was saved, all things changed for the better. The demon was gone! I switched fathers. My new father lead me to read the bible, go to church, be faithful to my wife, and so on..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,124,489
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 55 min Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,357
Need help to get down! 1 hr sweetenvy 1
Review: Atas Marc J 8 hr Briansaul 5
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 12 hr VeganTiger 54,518
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 23 hr Dealer 1
Subs (Jun '13) Sun Redroof 2
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore