Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,600
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ocean56

AOL

#274727 Jan 6, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
I think we are just going to go round and round on this point.
I keep saying that its okay for Ocean to try to get teenage girls to abstain from sex but that she should also stress that if/when the girl gets pregnant, that one of the options is to have the baby and put it up for adoption.
Riiiiiiiiight, you DEMAND that I post what YOU think I "should" say about teen girls and pregnancy. Sorry, pal (not really), that isn't going to happen.

Additionally, I couldn't care less what YOU think is "okay" or not, and I don't need your approval or permission to post whatever I choose to say or NOT say. Don't like it? Too bad.

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#274730 Jan 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's gone again. It ran away.
Bitter : " ...developed enough for medical intervention to keep it alive until it IS viable,"

Bitter: " Before a certain point, it ISN'T viable, and no medical intervention will help."

So there it is gang....It's not viable but medical intervention can help it become viable. But if it's not viable no medical intervention will help.

Stupidity reigns !!!!!!!

By the way....

GAME ON !!!!!!!!!!

“Game on !”

nyc

#274731 Jan 6, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The only difference between spontaneous and induced abortion is one is controlled by the body, the other by the mind.
The ONLY difference ? But you said before there was NO difference.
You're all over the place. Make up your mind.

I do understand the ZEF is dead either way. In case you missed it, the original claim was PC couldn't possibly understand this simple fact.
A person who dies of cardiac arrest as a result of a congenital heart defect vs a person who dies of cardiac arrest as a direct result of a murderer's bullet. Both dead either way right?
Major difference in the two ? I'd say so wouldn't you ?
You're not so helpful putting unnecessary words in my mouth, Doc. You're probably better at helping your son take care of his basement. Hope they are well, Doc.
I put zero words in your mouth. I did nothing but reiterate exactly what you've said.

They are well.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#274732 Jan 6, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I believe it is. You shouldn't be telling the moderator he's full of s__ t.
I think he's full of feces for jesus.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#274733 Jan 6, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>

A person who dies of cardiac arrest as a result of a congenital heart defect vs a person who dies of cardiac arrest as a direct result of a murderer's bullet. Both dead either way right?
Yup.
Major difference in the two ? I'd say so wouldn't you ?
<quoted text> .
Not really now. Emotionally and during the "shock" stage, maybe - but dead IS dead.

My mom died after a LONG protracted illness. My dad died suddenly from an aortic tear. A very good friend was murdered after surprising a burgler in her parents home.

The difference between them all was the manner of death, but the end result is the same for all three.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#274734 Jan 6, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>You are trying way to hard pagan. haha
When one has something as precious to defend as a woman's constitutionally protected freedom to make her own decisions with regard to her pregnancy, one must do it swiftly and zealously. Especially when one's own religion holds her freedom and her life to a higher value than the bondage of an unwanted pregnancy, and the life of her fetus combined.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#274735 Jan 6, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>The following statement wqs from a real born Jew,

"Judaism does not forbid abortion, but it does not permit abortion on demand. Abortion is only permitted for serious reasons."

Thank you good Pastor

Try again cd.
No need to try. You keep on thinking that a born Jew who's now an atheist is far more authority on Judaism than a Jewish convert who IS a practicing Jew.

But, if all you really want the opinion of a born Jew, why don't take Foo's opinion to heart as much as you take Bobby's? Because she's pro choice?

Earth to dumbdumb, Bobby is also pro-choice.

It's really interesting the level of desperation you fetus worshipers and idolaters have reached; attempting to discredit the pro choice position, using the word of a pro choicer.

You idolaters are really stupid!!

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#274736 Jan 6, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me be clear before we go on...are you talking about teens mothers?
I'm not addressing mature, experienced women who understand both the joys and hardships of motherhood. I'm discussing young, inexperienced teens and young adults who are not mature and experienced.
Are you actually proposing that teen motherhood is good? I'm trying to get your position clear.
Remember, this is a man who stops just short of yearning for the days when women married in their teens and immediately started churning out babies.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#274737 Jan 6, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Your quote from last week,

"Actually, without Christianity life would be an endless paradise"

Oh oh!
And I stand by that statement.

“Game on !”

nyc

#274738 Jan 6, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Love how you cherry pick Doc, especially how you chose to only stipulate to 1/3 of what I proposed.
My intent was not to change what you said. I can't change what you said. I can, however, challenge what you said. I have, and you haven't said anything to rebut, or debunk what I've stated. Ralistically speaking, you can't.
That's ok. I knew you couldn't.
Knew I couldn't ??? I just did ! No, check that.....YOU did.
As soon as you acknowledged that there was validity in my claim that FHL's exist to establish the fetus as a separate victim and establish a mechanism with which a perpetrator could be charged and punished for a separate homicide....then you acknowledged that your claim that "Fetal Homicide laws (FHLs) exist for ONE purpose and one purpose ONLY" was not true.

Whether FHL's act as a deterrent and as such "protect" the woman's right to carry to term, is a matter for debate. After all we have laws against murder, rape, robbery, assault, et al and these things still occur. So are the laws really a deterrent ?
Then again, what is NOT debatable is that FHL's establish a mechanism for PUNITIVE measures against a perp for a crime against a fetus.
This matter has been put to bed long ago.
I thought so too, which is why I was surprised to see you and tinker bell bring up the same inaccuracy.

Let sleeping dogs lie Doc, including your babble about viability.
Seems like regurgitating already digested matters is your m.o.
Get real. This entire forum is a vehicle for regurgitating already discussed material over and over and over again.
And as long as I see fallacies continue to be promoted here, I'll continue to point em out. Like this gem.....

Vladdy : Viability is defined as the ability to survive outside the womb WITHOUT medical assistance.

Vladdy : Artificial life support means nothing unless the fetus is viable.

I will continue to delight in pointing out such blatantly contradictory idiocy.....especially when its done a by a pretentious blowhard who passes himself off as a supposed authority on everything.

You can scroll on by if you don't like it.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#274739 Jan 6, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>You are upset that kmy well written and persuasive conments are right on the mark. The truth can hurt and sometimes it can open your eyes and your heart.

Your choice. I supplied the insightful analysis.
Problem is, you think you speak the truth, when the truth is that a person's free will is something not even G-d disturbs.

Insightful analysis? ROFLMFAO!!

For anything to be an analysis, objectivity is a required element, and you were absent the day G-d passed out objectivity. For something to be insightful, it must point out something the receiver didn't know, or of which he/she wasn't aware. And you've failed miserably at both.

Try again idolater.

Atrisco Village

#274740 Jan 6, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. By sending them home with life-like babydolls this may actually encourage them to keep and raise a baby if they were to have one. So, I'm not against this.
Except that isn't what happens, overwhelmingly. What actually happens, is that the girl can't handle the "baby" and gladly hands it back to the instructors. Sometimes, the girl is so immature that she can't associate the experience to real life, and blithely blunders on. I doubt it stops kids from having sex, unfortunately.

Atrisco Village

#274741 Jan 6, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so wrong for us 'misogynistic men' to try to reduce the odds of our wives getting involved with another man and getting impregnated by another man?
I think all cheating starts with a man liking what he sees and a woman liking what she sees. A wife dressing up sexy and then going out into out into public alone, like going shopping, will trigger a sexual response in all the men that she will encounter/pass by.
If a handsome guy starts flirting with her, she will be flattered by this, and she will likely start flirting back. Boom. It begins.
You're an idiot. No offense intended.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#274742 Jan 6, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>You are trying way to hard pagan. haha
By the way, dumbdumb, let's see how quickly you ignore the "message of love" you hear in Sunday School, or the fulfillment of the "holy spirit," or the message of idolatry you hear from your pastor today. In short, let's see how long the "high" lasts you.

I say it will be all gone by the time you get out of your temple of idolatry's parking lot.

“Game on !”

nyc

#274743 Jan 6, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Yup.
<quoted text>
Not really now. Emotionally and during the "shock" stage, maybe - but dead IS dead.
My mom died after a LONG protracted illness. My dad died suddenly from an aortic tear. A very good friend was murdered after surprising a burgler in her parents home.
The difference between them all was the manner of death, but the end result is the same for all three.
Not really ? C'mon....this whole argument is absurd. If the end result (death) is all that matters then we might as well scrap all of the murder, homicide, manslaughter, etc. statutes on the books right now. I mean....dead is dead right ?
Would there be a difference in our country and in the world today if on Sept 11, 2001 the twin towers had been impacted by a commercial airliner that got lost in a dense fog as opposed to what really happened ?

Atrisco Village

#274744 Jan 6, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
One of the biggest pick-up places is the local gym--when men and women are dirty and sweaty.
<quoted text>
Why not? If they have sex right, they're going to do it dirty and end up sweaty, anyway.

Atrisco Village

#274745 Jan 6, 2013
Forum Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the Topix Directors'posts have the blue boxes, not the individual forum monitors. It would behoove you and your fellow posters to stop trying to analyze whether a warning is coming from Topix and simply just heed it.
We will not tolerate personal attacks.
Thank you.
Aah, shaddap, you whiney prick :-)
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#274746 Jan 6, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
g, I have said in the past that the consequences of any decsion a person makes that is considered sin is between that person and God. A woman who kills her unboprn child will have to answer to
God. God is all lovng and all merciful. I as a Christian can say she has sinned, and she has. As to her judgement, that neither I nor anyone can know. If the circumstances are as dire as some folks portray I trust God will be merciful but just.
That is not always what the proabortion pagans want to hear. They like to play up the 1% of abortions due to rape incest and the "real life" of the mother. They downplay the vast majority of abortions that are more like cosmetic surgery for women. If you support that fine, that is your position and fits nicely woth the heathen views of paganiusm but not with any og the Faiths derived from Abraham.
As the Pasor pointed out most Faiths, inclusding Judaism abhor abortion. In fact jews I have asked had varied responses jusy like Christians. One Jew told me are Faith seems to vary from one synagogue to another. However, abortion on demand is not something most jews are confortable with. I never said that Jews push their beliefs on others. The only folks attacking religion are the pagans. They have a sick and deep seated hatred of Christianity and use this abortion forum as a way to attack Chrisitians and Christianity. They should seek out therapy. However, I have seen Jews at anti-abortion rallies and especially opposed to gay marrtiage, ehich they consider an abomination.
The proabortion pagans and faux Jews(not you),like to play the Christian hate card to blow smoke over the main topic. That being, "Do you beleive someone should be able to get an abortion on demand?" Also, "Is an abortion the killing of an nborn child?". We all give are opinions of that.
Some like Vlady are honest and say yes, others like foofool say no but then yes but no. If you suppoert a weoman's chloice to abort, then you support her cholice period. If you then say I don't support her choice if I don't agree with the timeline, you do not support her choice and are not pro-choice.
Pastor b, gave a great account of the Jewish position and cd and the food have been backpedaling ever since.
Sadly, like their pagan queen, biter, they want the cool modern ability to say they support a woman's "choice" but not the choice she makes. they also like to say they support a woman's choice, but only if it conforms to their "timeline".
So I submit that dispite all the verbiage they like to throw around, they are nothing but proabort pagans that may happen to be involved in a Chritian or jewish Faith but not really of their respective Faith.
The operative word is "support". That is what I call one dimensional thinking. You can't separate supporting the "right" from supporting the "choice".
Gtown71

United States

#274747 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Look who's condemning; the one who isn't free from sin.
You're no Christian. I have known, and still know real Christians. And you're the proverbial "wolf" in sheep's clothing.
We don't hate Christianity, although we don't believe in your Jeebus. We hate hypocrites who hide behind Jeebus' toga to try and rule the world, when they couldn't tie their shoes without asking Jeebus if he approve of the shoes in the first place.
Go have your holy communion and STFU, ya p*ssy.
When you say, that he is not a real christian, and that you have known, and know real christians, what are you saying? You say Jesus was a liar, in which I agree with, as far as He was either a liar, or He is who He said He was.

I percieve, that you truly were born a Jew.

Yet it is good, that you believe He was ctucified, but can't seem to believe any of the other things in the same bible.
Gtown71

United States

#274748 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
And I stand by that statement.
Before the night I was saved, I would've agreed with you, but like you, I associated being a christian with giving up all of the "fun " stuff, and making myself go to boring church meeting, once or twice a week.

Yet, when I learned the truth, that is when I was truly "born again ",it freed me, from all that I "thought " I knew.
Looking back, getting drunk and having a "good time ",was not such a good time after all.

Without Christ 'in you "you have No desire for the true things of God.
You only desire the things of the nasty now and now.

A person can be living in a hog pen, but untill he realizes it "spiritualy ",then it is home to him.

Most important, is not how the power of christ can sober up a person, it is how He can give life (eternal life)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,144,190
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! 5 hr NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr tcaud 19,486
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 15 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Officer 'fighting for his life' after pursuit p... Nov 25 gollywog 1
Gray's Inn Square Barristers Chambers London Co... Nov 24 Stuart Furness 1
Va. town haunted by cougar sightings out to pro... (Sep '08) Nov 24 bulk 2
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News