Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,905)

Showing posts 258,081 - 258,100 of305,074
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Neither you or anyone else has been able to defend or definitively expalin "vbiability". For you proabort pagans the isssue was put to bed like a ten dollar whore but not for the rest of we rational folk.

You pagans use it as a crutch but it is a crutch made of pseudo-science.
I've explained it in great and excellent detail.

And, I didn't realize you've followed in the footsteps of Jimmy Swaggart and had engaged in cheap prostitution.

Must be hard for you having to wait until her period of infertility to have sex.

Pobrecito!!

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

bird man wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that catholic teaching is not christian teaching don't you?
I feel sorry for all the people sucked into believe that anything from the pope on down has anything very godly about it.
They are the largest scam on earth, set up by satan himself! They have built many very nice church buildings with their god cookie. Mass is the worse thing ever and it spits in the face of christ each time the priest does his hocus pocus over a cookie and places it in someones mouth. They use it to threaten others by witholding mass. After all if no god in you, then no god in you.

I believe that some catholics are christians but very few.

In the book of revalations in call the catholic church a whore and begs people to come out from among her. Many have.
yet there were real christians before the catholic church came about. Real christians put faith in christ not cookies or child molesters.

Perhaps. But, real Christians put their faith on the same Jeebus that Catholics do. The same one who died like the criminal he was, for claiming to be someone he wasn't.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>g, I have said in the past that the consequences of any decsion a person makes that is considered sin is between that person and God. A woman who kills her unboprn child will have to answer to
God. God is all lovng and all merciful. I as a Christian can say she has sinned, and she has. As to her judgement, that neither I nor anyone can know. If the circumstances are as dire as some folks portray I trust God will be merciful but just.

That is not always what the proabortion pagans want to hear. They like to play up the 1% of abortions due to rape incest and the "real life" of the mother. They downplay the vast majority of abortions that are more like cosmetic surgery for women. If you support that fine, that is your position and fits nicely woth the heathen views of paganiusm but not with any og the Faiths derived from Abraham.

As the Pasor pointed out most Faiths, inclusding Judaism abhor abortion. In fact jews I have asked had varied responses jusy like Christians. One Jew told me are Faith seems to vary from one synagogue to another. However, abortion on demand is not something most jews are confortable with. I never said that Jews push their beliefs on others. The only folks attacking religion are the pagans. They have a sick and deep seated hatred of Christianity and use this abortion forum as a way to attack Chrisitians and Christianity. They should seek out therapy. However, I have seen Jews at anti-abortion rallies and especially opposed to gay marrtiage, ehich they consider an abomination.

The proabortion pagans and faux Jews(not you),like to play the Christian hate card to blow smoke over the main topic. That being, "Do you beleive someone should be able to get an abortion on demand?" Also, "Is an abortion the killing of an nborn child?". We all give are opinions of that.

Some like Vlady are honest and say yes, others like foofool say no but then yes but no. If you suppoert a weoman's chloice to abort, then you support her cholice period. If you then say I don't support her choice if I don't agree with the timeline, you do not support her choice and are not pro-choice.

Pastor b, gave a great account of the Jewish position and cd and the food have been backpedaling ever since.

Sadly, like their pagan queen, biter, they want the cool modern ability to say they support a woman's "choice" but not the choice she makes. they also like to say they support a woman's choice, but only if it conforms to their "timeline".

So I submit that dispite all the verbiage they like to throw around, they are nothing but proabort pagans that may happen to be involved in a Chritian or jewish Faith but not really of their respective Faith.
Look who's condemning; the one who isn't free from sin.

You're no Christian. I have known, and still know real Christians. And you're the proverbial "wolf" in sheep's clothing.

We don't hate Christianity, although we don't believe in your Jeebus. We hate hypocrites who hide behind Jeebus' toga to try and rule the world, when they couldn't tie their shoes without asking Jeebus if he approve of the shoes in the first place.

Go have your holy communion and STFU, ya p*ssy.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Forum Mod wrote:
<quoted text>You just did !

Please heed it and stop the personal attacks.
There's "a lot of green" between reserving the right to do something and actually exercising that right.

I think you're a fake. But, if you're not, prove it by admonishing the other side of the fence as well.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're no Christian. I have known, and still know real Christians. And you're the proverbial "wolf" in sheep's clothing.
We don't hate Christianity, although we don't believe in your Jeebus. We hate hypocrites who hide behind Jeebus' toga to try and rule the world, when they couldn't tie their shoes without asking Jeebus if he approve of the shoes in the first place.
You are trying way to hard pagan. haha
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

<quoted text>
I endorse a woman's right to choose abortion as much as I endorse her right to carry a pregnancy to term, as much as I endorse her right to marry her lesbian partner, or a heterosexual man, as much as I endorse her right for equal pay for equal work.
And I don't need Judaism to back that position up. The fact that my religion doesn't promote elective abortion as a means of casually terminating potential life, does not mean it limits a woman choice.
I'm sure you just love the idea that I may be backpedaling. But, fact is, I'm not. Don't need to. I support choice for women and for men. And my religion also supports choice.
Bottom line, I'm just as in line with my faith as you are with yours. Your faith, however, is the one who limits choice for women, by suggesting her only means of dealing with an unwanted pregnancy is adoption, which unequivocally forces her to go through a pregnancy she doesn't want.
Very much in line with the hypocrisy known as christianity.
The following statement wqs from a real born Jew,

"Judaism does not forbid abortion, but it does not permit abortion on demand. Abortion is only permitted for serious reasons."

Thank you good Pastor

Try again cd.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Your quote from last week,

"Actually, without Christianity life would be an endless paradise"

Oh oh!
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Chuckles, I told you I didn't see your post. What was your question?
<quoted text>
cpeter1313 wrote:

People have sex because we have a sex drive, with the ability to orgasm. We will do so even when reproduction is clearly impossible.
A question I've never seen you twits explain is why the anorectal area has a complete and discrete set of erogenous nerve bundles connected to the pleasure center of the brain. You can achieve orgasm solelythrough rctal stimulation. Why would that be if the ony eason for sex was reproduction?
<quoted text>

God made the ass of women in a way pleasing to man since that is how he took her in the beginning, from behind. It allowed him tp contimue top survey the area for danger an dfor the female to continue her chores. Also in order to have a way to release sexual tension, men would annally enter women during preganancy so as not to harm the unobrn child. So it makes perfect sense that the anus would have such nerve bundles. The fact that you gay guys use it, is just a variaition on the original intent. Of course it is abonormal but the effect is the same. I mean no offense by saying abnorma,l and maybe I am not entirely right on that. The ancient greeks appeared to be very into the bisexual deal so it can become a bit fuzzy. I beleive God created sexual drive to ensure the survival of the human race but it is such a powerful drive it may cross some lines on its way to its intened purpose. No offense intended.

Vlady as my favorite azz man I have a question for you. I ovweheard soemone who is gay mentioned buying an "azz plug". What the Hell is an azz plug? I am guessing it is some sort of dam you stick in your anus before gay sex so as not to get any mud on your memeebr when goiing in the back door.

Is that what it is, or am I mistaken.

As the best azz man I know, I figure if anyone knows the answer it would be you. Of all of these pagan azzclowns you are the smarterst and the most homest.

I must admit I was surprised you said you were a catcher, I imagined you as a pitcher. But bottom-top, it all evens out in the end I guess.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are upset that kmy well written and persuasive conments are right on the mark. The truth can hurt and sometimes it can open your eyes and your heart.

Your choice. I supplied the insightful analysis.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it or not, I agree 100% with both your post!
I do think it is better for "women " today then ever.
I do agree, if women don't want, or cannot afford kids they are making a good, and responsible decision.
What most pro life people are so upset with, is the fact that they wish the women would make this desicion, before she gets to be with child, but regaurdless you are still 100% correct, on how we live in a country that allows a woman to choose "whether or not, if she wants to be a mother". I geuss, what I meant to ask, was is it better for the families of america?
Again, a woman can decide for herself when or IF she will marry and have a new family. If some women decide they prefer to be single, financially independent career women instead of wives and mothers, that's THEIR decision.

What you and others don't seem to get is that you can't FORCE a woman to "have a family." This isn't the 19th century anymore, and thank goodness for that. It is for EACH woman to decide what she does and does not want for HERSELF, and some women just DON'T want marriage or motherhood. That's a fact you have to accept. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
So, you don't want any girl/women to suffer any kind of hardship in life, huh?
Men often tell other men, when life gets tough or when they face some kind of hardship in life, to 'man up'. If he's a real man, he won't run from a challenge and most often he becomes a better man.
I wish all women had this built-in male trait, then they would be willing to face whatever hardships of life throws at them.
If some girls and women don't WANT the hardships of motherhood, the answer to your question is NO, I don't want women to suffer THOSE particular hardships.

Furthermore, I couldn't care less what you guys tell each other. If a woman chooses to REJECT motherhood because of the hardships and responsibilities it involves, that's entirely HER decision, and none of YOUR business. Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, and you can't force a woman to want kids. Deal with it.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
Again when I say things like the woman is selfish, I'm talking after sg
She is already with child. I agree girls @women that are not sure, should be, and I agree, that it is just as responsible for a woman to not to have a child.
The problem is, why are these women not making theses decisions before the become with child?
I know you are going to say tough /suck it up.
This is america 2013
I agree, that women can choose to have her child's heart stopped, and the baby killed.
Now since you are correct, about girls being told that parenting is fun, and easy, should be told the truth.
My wife and I have a 5 year old girl, and I tutned 42 yesterday.
I was exhausted when she was born! Lol
no one told me either.
The truth is raising kids are tough, but it has alot of rewards.
Having an abortion, is stopping that process, does free the woman fromany further responsibilities. Here on earth atleast, but they should eaqualy be told the truth, about how some women have had regrets.
So yes -I believe in telling them the truth.
I and many believe the time to choose, whether or not the women want to be a mother stops when she becomes with child.
What you BELIEVE is irrelevant to any woman who doesn't want to stay pregnant. Just because you believe something doesn't make it a fact.

The FACT remains that ALL methods of birth control can and do fail occasionally, and that unwanted pregnancies can happen sometimes. If a woman doesn't WANT to stay pregnant, give birth, and be a mother, that's entirely HER decision, not yours, mine, or anyone else's.

Yes, there are women who do have regrets about having an abortion. There also women who have no regrets whatsoever. They only regret GETTING pregnant in the first place.

http://www.imnotsorry.net
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
Yes they have to give up alot, and need to think about "or be informed "BEFORE they get pregnant.
What do these women do later in life, when the coffee house, and movies are not so appealing?
you must give to up, to truly give anything.
Being informed about the hardships of motherhood before getting pregnant isn't always possible, especially if the girls/women are denied access to reliable and unbiased information.

And what these women "do later in life" is up to THEM, not you and religious institutions. Contrary to what regressive religionists want everyone to believe, motherhood is NOT required to make a woman's life rewarding and productive. In any case, it is EACH woman's decision to make, not yours.

Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
Women should face the hardships of pregnancy and motherhood since they made the decision to have sex with their partner. You should live with the choices you make and the consequences of those choices. I believe that if you're not strong enough to endure pregnancy and motherhood, then don't have sex.
Riiiiiiiiiiight, the old "if women don't want children, they should be PUNISHED with lifetime celibacy" nonsense again.

Sorry, pal (not really), but NO woman has to face the hardships of pregnancy and motherhood if she doesn't WANT to do so. Your BELIEFS (which aren't facts, in case you're too stupid to know this) are irrelevant to any woman who doesn't want to stay pregnant, give birth, and be a mother.

Bottom line; motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, and you can't FORCE women to stay pregnant against their will. Suck it up, LOSER.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
I have to tell you the same thing. I believe if a girl/women is not strong enough and/or not ready to endure the 'hardships' of pregnancy and motherhood, then she should not have sex.
So what? It ISN'T your call to make. NO woman has to be punished with lifetime celibacy because she doesn't want to be a mother. Your regressive beliefs are irrelevant to any woman who doesn't want to stay pregnant, give birth, and be a mother. Don't like it? Too bad.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
You just helped to prove the point I'm trying to make. You say women throughout history have endured many hardships and done many things to be proud of.
So, if women have proven throughout history that they can endure hardships/rise to the occasion, then why tell young girls that facing hardships no longer has any value and that it is a thing of the past?
Promoting abortion to young girls/women so they won't have to endure any hardship is promoting crowardice in my opinion.
I suppose you think that all young women should divorce their husbands after the first big agrument they have in their marriage.
Actually, YOU missed the point of Long Night Moon's post entirely. The point was that in earlier centuries, women were FORCED to endure terrible hardships, chiefly because the laws made by MEN forced them to do so.

Thankfully, that is no longer the case. Women can go to college and professional/vocational schools to get the education and skills to get well-paying jobs. Women can choose for themselves what job or career they want, instead of being restricted to a very limited number of low-paid occupations. Women can choose to devote themselves to their jobs/careers INSTEAD of being wives and mothers. And of course, women can VOTE, since we gained that right in 1920, after a 72-year struggle to obtain it.

Bottom line; EACH woman can decide for herself what hardships she does and DOESN'T want to deal with in her life. Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, and if some girls/women reject that option, it's entirely THEIR decision.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
Promoting abstinence by telling teenagers that pregnancy and motherhood are 'bad things' to avoid, implants the idea into their brains that pregnancy and motherhood are bad things.
What Ocean is doing is weakening any teenage girl's desire to have and raise a child if/when she gets pregnant before marriage. She is instilling cowardice in teenage girls.
NO, moron, what I'm doing is encouraging girls and women to THINK about the hardships that pregnancy and motherhood involve, preferably long before they ever get pregnant, but certainly before they decide to have and raise a baby.

It seems to me that you don't want girls and women to KNOW about the specific hardships at all. Tough luck, pal. I'm not going to HIDE the facts about those hardships just because regressive idiots like you have been doing for generations. I'll go on posting the HARDSHIPS as many times as I think necessary. Don't like my doing it? Too bleeping bad.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
She is advocating that they think twice before having sex. Teen pregnancy IS something to avoid.
Exactly, Bitner. The way I see it, there's NOTHING good about getting pregnant as a teenager, especially when a girl isn't even close to graduating from high school.

It's wonderful how much freedom a teen girl has when she ISN'T pregnant. Girls need to think very carefully about all they risk losing by having sex and possibly getting pregnant. They need to think about it BEFORE having sex for the first time, not afterward. If they only think of it afterward, it may already be too late.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
Mature women need to really stress to all teenage girls that having sex does not make you 'cool' or 'chic,'..."
Actually, I've done something along those lines already, by starting a thread in this forum called "Teen Pregnancy Education" a few months ago. Feel free to check it out when you have time. In the first post, I gave what I thought was a helpful script to help teen girls say NO to sex.

The following is a script that might help more teen girls say NO to having sex:

GUY: I think it's time for us to have sex.

GIRL: I don't think so.

GUY: Why not?

GIRL: I don't want to get pregnant, that's why not. I don't want to get an STD either.

GUY: You worry too much. I can use a condom.

GIRL: Condoms can break. I could still get pregnant if that happens.

GUY: Okay, so you can get on birth control pills or something.

GIRL: Birth control pills can fail sometimes, so I could still get pregnant. So forget it. I want to finish high school, get my diploma, go to college and then have a career. No way am I going to risk getting pregnant and get stuck being a teen mom. That would wreck everything for me.

GUY: Well if you won't have sex with me, I'll have to look for someone else.

GIRL: Fine. You can get another girl pregnant, not me. If that happens, have fun being a teen dad. I'll be celebrating my freedom and watching you give up yours. And we're DONE. Good bye and good luck.

Then the girl walks away, free and NOT PREGNANT.

A guy who pressures a girl for sex isn't worth keeping as a boyfriend. A girl is NOT a loser if she doesn't have a guy in her life while still in high school.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Forum Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
You just did !
Please heed it and stop the personal attacks.
Oh, go away, Troll. You're not fooling anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 258,081 - 258,100 of305,074
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,078,827
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) 1 hr true one 295
Baltimore Stands with Israel 2 hr informant 19
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
SnuffAGlobalist Mon SnuffAGlobalist 2
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon Anyone welcomed 84
Bealefeld: Downtown beating not a hate crime (Apr '12) Sun Judy Strothers 7
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Baltimore County was issued at July 23 at 6:42PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••