Exactly, although I like to use the term "sex-FREE," which simply means free FROM sex while in middle and high school. There are quite a few advantages for teen girls to be sex-free, including:The program is designed to discourage girls from having sex by showing them the hardships of motherhood, Moron.
You are an idiot.
We're not talking about abortion here, but abstaining from sex.
1. FREEDOM from worries about unwanted pregnancy and STD's.
2. FREEDOM from worry about how to pay for diapers and formula when they are too young to get jobs.
3. FREEDOM to concentrate on their school work, which means completing all homework assignments and studying for important tests.
4. FREEDOM to participate in non-academic activities and attend any dance(s) they wish.
5. FREEDOM to graduate from high school and go on to their next level of education, with NO restrictions.