Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
258,061 - 258,080 of 305,484 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#274688 Jan 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's gone again. It ran away.
I see it took the other asslicker with it.
Forum Mod

United States

#274689 Jan 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, nonsense. I'd have gotten a warning from Topix if I'd done something wrong. I've gotten none.

You just did !

Please heed it and stop the personal attacks.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#274690 Jan 5, 2013
One of the biggest pick-up places is the local gym--when men and women are dirty and sweaty.
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What you said earlier is not what he said.
And so, you don't agree with part of what he said, yet you're not posting to him, are you? Coward.
Forum Mod

United States

#274692 Jan 5, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides that, when a Mod comes on they have blue boxes and they don't use proxies.
Only the Topix Directors'posts have the blue boxes, not the individual forum monitors. It would behoove you and your fellow posters to stop trying to analyze whether a warning is coming from Topix and simply just heed it.
We will not tolerate personal attacks.

Thank you.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#274693 Jan 5, 2013
It would behoove you to find another scam; no-one's buying this one.
Forum Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the Topix Directors'posts have the blue boxes, not the individual forum monitors. It would behoove you and your fellow posters to stop trying to analyze whether a warning is coming from Topix and simply just heed it.
Thank you.
tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#274694 Jan 5, 2013
Forum Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Thank you

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#274696 Jan 5, 2013
Forum Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
You're full of shit. Not one Topix Moderator would be posting WITHOUT being registered and blue boxed. And they CERTAINLY wouldn't be posting using a proxy ISP.

It would behoove you to not try to bullshit posters that have been here for many MANY years.

Nice try.... no wait, not really.

Location hidden

#274697 Jan 5, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about time. The angry hateful name calling by these people is getting out of hand. I only hope you follow through and these are not just empty warnings.
That's NOT a forum moderator.

Location hidden

#274698 Jan 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily wrote: "You fool. That's what I've promoted here since being here; preventing pregnancy. It's your side that claims it can't be done all the time, when millions of people succeeding at it prove you wrong."
That's very true. No nonsense about it.
Lil Lily wrote: "No one claims parenthood is "only" joy. Those claims are being made because of idiots like those on your side claiming that KILLING your unborn child is the answer to everey damned hardship known to man, and every damned problem in the world."
Again true. You pro-choicers have used every excuse in the book to try to justify killing the human life in utero from a woman already having 15 kids to world population. Including pooping on adoption with horror stories of adopted kids.
Lil Lily wrote: "No, Ocean's posts are a stupid result of what began in the posts of the pro-choicers."
True. It's pro-choicers who post negatives about following through with a pregnancy or raising the child, and the pro-lifers have posted the positives for balance. NOT the other way around as you claimed.
ROFLMAO!! Only Lynne would try critiquing her own posts!

Location hidden

#274700 Jan 5, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Bitty, I've proven it so many times and all ytour denials don't change that.
I can change the subject and still OWN you. I can multi-task that way.
Lynne , the ONLY thing you can multi-task at and be any good at, is making an ass of yourself while you lie.

You're a frikkin joke.

Location hidden

#274701 Jan 5, 2013
Forum Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refrain from the gratuitous name calling.
We reserve the right to remove posts containing personal attacks.
WHo's this "we" Stinky? You're not a forum moderator.

Location hidden

#274702 Jan 5, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I believe it is. You shouldn't be telling the moderator he's full of s__ t.
You seme to believe a lot with no basis in reality.

Sorry, but the FACT is that moderators on Topix dont post using proxy ISP's, and they dont post as unregistered users.

That thing is NOT a topix moderator. Heck, it could be you for all we know. So yes, he/she/it IS full of shit.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#274703 Jan 5, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>ABSOLUTE RUBBISH. READ THE COVER OF THE LATEST "TIME" MAGAZINE. THE ARTICLE IS GREAT. BASICALLY THE PROABORTIUON PAGANS HAVE BEEN LOSING THE ABORTION ON DEMAND WAR SINCE ROE V.W.
THEY HAVE LIED, EXTORTED AND BULLIED THE RIGHT TO AN "ABORTION" INTO SOMETHING THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE PUBLIC ABHORS.
IT IS FASINATING THAT CRAZY PROABORTS LIKE OCEANS/MORGAZIM, BITER AND FOOMUFFCHEW, WILL BE THE VERY REASON THE "ABORTION ON DEMAND" LOBBY WILL FAIL IN THE FURTURE.
SO ANY COMMON SENSE SOLUTION TO THE MASS KILLINGS WILL BE THROWN OUT BECAUSE OF THE INSANE PROABORT POSITION.
Want some cheese to go with that whine???

You sound like a school girl.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#274704 Jan 5, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>"even if our religion does not approve of it as a means of casually terminating potential life. Judaism may not endorse elective abortion, per se,..."

Or in honest real words, it soes not promote abortion on demand, which means it limits a womans choice, soemthing you and fofud have been denying for weeks.

The pedals going backwards are going faster and faster.

Either you enodrse a woman's right to her choice when she wants to freely exercise her choice of an abortion for any reason, or you don't. If you do, then don't use the Blessed Faith of Judaism to support your hedonistic proabortion pagan stance.

You and fud got busted.

Ingenita levitas et erudita vanitas
I endorse a woman's right to choose abortion as much as I endorse her right to carry a pregnancy to term, as much as I endorse her right to marry her lesbian partner, or a heterosexual man, as much as I endorse her right for equal pay for equal work.

And I don't need Judaism to back that position up. The fact that my religion doesn't promote elective abortion as a means of casually terminating potential life, does not mean it limits a woman choice.

I'm sure you just love the idea that I may be backpedaling. But, fact is, I'm not. Don't need to. I support choice for women and for men. And my religion also supports choice.

Bottom line, I'm just as in line with my faith as you are with yours. Your faith, however, is the one who limits choice for women, by suggesting her only means of dealing with an unwanted pregnancy is adoption, which unequivocally forces her to go through a pregnancy she doesn't want.

Very much in line with the hypocrisy known as christianity.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#274705 Jan 5, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Neither you or anyone else has been able to defend or definitively expalin "vbiability". For you proabort pagans the isssue was put to bed like a ten dollar whore but not for the rest of we rational folk.

You pagans use it as a crutch but it is a crutch made of pseudo-science.
I've explained it in great and excellent detail.

And, I didn't realize you've followed in the footsteps of Jimmy Swaggart and had engaged in cheap prostitution.

Must be hard for you having to wait until her period of infertility to have sex.

Pobrecito!!

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#274706 Jan 5, 2013
bird man wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that catholic teaching is not christian teaching don't you?
I feel sorry for all the people sucked into believe that anything from the pope on down has anything very godly about it.
They are the largest scam on earth, set up by satan himself! They have built many very nice church buildings with their god cookie. Mass is the worse thing ever and it spits in the face of christ each time the priest does his hocus pocus over a cookie and places it in someones mouth. They use it to threaten others by witholding mass. After all if no god in you, then no god in you.

I believe that some catholics are christians but very few.

In the book of revalations in call the catholic church a whore and begs people to come out from among her. Many have.
yet there were real christians before the catholic church came about. Real christians put faith in christ not cookies or child molesters.

Perhaps. But, real Christians put their faith on the same Jeebus that Catholics do. The same one who died like the criminal he was, for claiming to be someone he wasn't.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#274707 Jan 5, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>g, I have said in the past that the consequences of any decsion a person makes that is considered sin is between that person and God. A woman who kills her unboprn child will have to answer to
God. God is all lovng and all merciful. I as a Christian can say she has sinned, and she has. As to her judgement, that neither I nor anyone can know. If the circumstances are as dire as some folks portray I trust God will be merciful but just.

That is not always what the proabortion pagans want to hear. They like to play up the 1% of abortions due to rape incest and the "real life" of the mother. They downplay the vast majority of abortions that are more like cosmetic surgery for women. If you support that fine, that is your position and fits nicely woth the heathen views of paganiusm but not with any og the Faiths derived from Abraham.

As the Pasor pointed out most Faiths, inclusding Judaism abhor abortion. In fact jews I have asked had varied responses jusy like Christians. One Jew told me are Faith seems to vary from one synagogue to another. However, abortion on demand is not something most jews are confortable with. I never said that Jews push their beliefs on others. The only folks attacking religion are the pagans. They have a sick and deep seated hatred of Christianity and use this abortion forum as a way to attack Chrisitians and Christianity. They should seek out therapy. However, I have seen Jews at anti-abortion rallies and especially opposed to gay marrtiage, ehich they consider an abomination.

The proabortion pagans and faux Jews(not you),like to play the Christian hate card to blow smoke over the main topic. That being, "Do you beleive someone should be able to get an abortion on demand?" Also, "Is an abortion the killing of an nborn child?". We all give are opinions of that.

Some like Vlady are honest and say yes, others like foofool say no but then yes but no. If you suppoert a weoman's chloice to abort, then you support her cholice period. If you then say I don't support her choice if I don't agree with the timeline, you do not support her choice and are not pro-choice.

Pastor b, gave a great account of the Jewish position and cd and the food have been backpedaling ever since.

Sadly, like their pagan queen, biter, they want the cool modern ability to say they support a woman's "choice" but not the choice she makes. they also like to say they support a woman's choice, but only if it conforms to their "timeline".

So I submit that dispite all the verbiage they like to throw around, they are nothing but proabort pagans that may happen to be involved in a Chritian or jewish Faith but not really of their respective Faith.
Look who's condemning; the one who isn't free from sin.

You're no Christian. I have known, and still know real Christians. And you're the proverbial "wolf" in sheep's clothing.

We don't hate Christianity, although we don't believe in your Jeebus. We hate hypocrites who hide behind Jeebus' toga to try and rule the world, when they couldn't tie their shoes without asking Jeebus if he approve of the shoes in the first place.

Go have your holy communion and STFU, ya p*ssy.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#274708 Jan 5, 2013
Forum Mod wrote:
<quoted text>You just did !

Please heed it and stop the personal attacks.
There's "a lot of green" between reserving the right to do something and actually exercising that right.

I think you're a fake. But, if you're not, prove it by admonishing the other side of the fence as well.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#274709 Jan 5, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's condemning; the one who isn't free from sin.
You're no Christian. I have known, and still know real Christians. And you're the proverbial "wolf" in sheep's clothing.
We don't hate Christianity, although we don't believe in your Jeebus. We hate hypocrites who hide behind Jeebus' toga to try and rule the world, when they couldn't tie their shoes without asking Jeebus if he approve of the shoes in the first place.
Go have your holy communion and STFU, ya p*ssy.
You are trying way to hard pagan. haha
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#274710 Jan 5, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I endorse a woman's right to choose abortion as much as I endorse her right to carry a pregnancy to term, as much as I endorse her right to marry her lesbian partner, or a heterosexual man, as much as I endorse her right for equal pay for equal work.
And I don't need Judaism to back that position up. The fact that my religion doesn't promote elective abortion as a means of casually terminating potential life, does not mean it limits a woman choice.
I'm sure you just love the idea that I may be backpedaling. But, fact is, I'm not. Don't need to. I support choice for women and for men. And my religion also supports choice.
Bottom line, I'm just as in line with my faith as you are with yours. Your faith, however, is the one who limits choice for women, by suggesting her only means of dealing with an unwanted pregnancy is adoption, which unequivocally forces her to go through a pregnancy she doesn't want.
Very much in line with the hypocrisy known as christianity.
The following statement wqs from a real born Jew,

"Judaism does not forbid abortion, but it does not permit abortion on demand. Abortion is only permitted for serious reasons."

Thank you good Pastor

Try again cd.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Lily Boca Raton FL 1,101,218
One Action Movie Can Damage a Mind for Life 4 hr RuffnReddy 7
gay hookup in maryland 18 hr mdtowson 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr see the light 18,888
Md. Governor Does Illegal Immigrants Another Fa... 21 hr wild child 2
Atlantic fish management research to be address... Sun Will Jones 1
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) Sun Crodriguez 20
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search