Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,884)

Showing posts 257,661 - 257,680 of304,894
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you're make baseless judgements. I never said I don't believe in "hell". All I've said is that Hell is not in the bible. It is impossible.
Please try to understand this simple fact:
The word Hel/hell did not exist until 700+ years after the bible was written. The word was first used by the Northern Europeans, those you would call Vikings, and had nothing to do with your religion. Facts are facts.
Did your bible scribes have a time machine?
Where do you get your facts?
This I do know, when it comes to the bible -a person either must believe that every word was inspired by God, and perserved by God, or they will doubt all of it. Which is satans plan, to put doubt on Gods word.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>St Nicholas was real. I am only continuing the tradition.
Yes,Virginia,there really is a Santa Claus.
You don't believe he is real?
tsk tsk.
So do you celebrate St. Nicholas Day on December 6th?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>What grumpy and foo are saying is one thing. They are CLEARLY not practicing Jews,...hence my comment that ALL REAL JEWS DON'T. The Jews that he refers to-along with those that you quote above are not REAL/AUTHENTIC practicing Jews. They are merely JINO's.
No different then the CINO's who claim that they support abortion rights while being a Catholic.
Then going by what I see on here many of you Christians are "CLEARLY not practicing Catholics". You are Faux-Christians, nothing more.
Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your facts?
This I do know, when it comes to the bible -a person either must believe that every word was inspired by God, and perserved by God, or they will doubt all of it. Which is satans plan, to put doubt on Gods word.
Are you really that stupid or just illiterate? You sound like a typical fundietard!
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie,foo(l)
First order of business. If you think you have a message of Jesus to share, share it by using people's correct screen names. Show respect to earn respect. Show disdain to earn disdain.
...foo supports a womans choice to electively abort. She said that her religion ONLY allows it to save a womans life. She also doubletalked and said that her religion lets them make up their own mind regarding their choices.
So,which is it...according to foo....it forbids abortion on demand or it doesn't?
Foo would understand her religion much better than I do. I find Judaism interesting and love learning about it. Just like I love learning about other religions.

My understanding is that fetal life is held as important, but not as important as the woman carrying it. This is opposite from Catholicism, which in words may agree with it, but in action (Ireland, Brazil, and other Catholic South American countries) shows the belief in the exact opposite. Woman's life is forfeit with a toxic pregnancy. Two deaths appropriate rather than one?

Foo believes women should be free to make their own decisions, has stated this repeatedly throughout the years we've posted together. Foo is not speaking of only Jewish women when she says this, but of all American women. Not all American women are Jewish.

Your histrionics take away from the topic, even if you think these are adding to it. jmo
""""" """"That *that's* why you don't want to see it criminalized""" """""
That is an outright lie. She wants abortion(elective abortion)to remain LEGAL with or without it being just for the life of the mother.
What is the problem here? You aren't comprehending the distinctions in what she's saying. It's because of your false beliefs regarding our PC arguments. You've attached faulty premises, decided these are truths, and continue from there instead of actually comprehending what was said the first (bazillion) time(s).
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"God did it" is not the foundation if The Big Bang Theory, and since there's no evidence there is a God, he "probably" didn't do it.
And what do you mean "a big bang works for us"? Us being Christians? I never, ever met a Christian that believed in The Big Bang Theory...in any way.
Why not? Christians don't quibble that there was a beginning to the Earth and a big bang makes sense. God didn't say how He created the Earth, just that He did. Maybe some Christians have a better idea.
HuskerDu

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide one documented case of "demonic possession".
Look it up, we don't go around and say a person was possessed publicly , but there are cases out there like the little boy from Iowa which the Exorcist movie was based on. My former Bishop talked about how on a very hot summer day, a man was walking on the walls and hissing while the temp inside the house read twenty below. There are legit books out there about exorcisms.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Are you judging me, Hypocrite? Why don't you practice what you preach for once, okay? Shock us.
Maybe I am but from your own words. If you see ugly, your word, in a picture made for you by your child, then you aren't seeing it with your heart.
HuskerDu

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"God did it" is not the foundation if The Big Bang Theory, and since there's no evidence there is a God, he "probably" didn't do it.
And what do you mean "a big bang works for us"? Us being Christians? I never, ever met a Christian that believed in The Big Bang Theory...in any way.
LOL, the priest who invented the big bang theory IS A CHRISTIAN, LOL. Catholic Hospitals are famous for heart transplants and new ways to cure cancer, there is just a little bit of science needed, LOL!
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are wise, they would say Amen, if not they would give me pills, or theapy, or both :)
Well, a sense of humor is always a good thing :)
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Ask Bobby. He will tell you the truth. As wackie as that guy is,he at least is honest enough to tell us what *I* have been saying all along-coming STRAIGHT from the word of God in the bible,Rabbis,and quite a few Jewish friends.
YOU support killing as choice. Judaism doesn't. You CLEARLY are not a "practicing Jew".
I have posted from many Jewish sites about Jewish teaching on abortion and nowhere does it say they agree with abortion on demand. I see that it is only allowed if the mother's live or health is in danger and only after consultation with family and Rabbi. It isn't taken lightly.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Except that NO sect has shown that the bible is anything more than a work of fiction.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So you as a non arrogant person accepts that he may be right in his opinion and it holds as much value as your's.
Hope I spelled everything right.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So do you celebrate St. Nicholas Day on December 6th?
You're thinking of the three kings.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

And I doubt toddlers were in full party mode.
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to re-read the part of the Bible that tells the story of what happens to the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to know exactly what happened and why, but I believe God destroyed those two cities because of the people were in a constant 'party' mode and partook in all sorts of sexual activities, including homosexuality.
There was no respect for God's laws and people just did their own thing and they just didn't care about what God thought about them until it was too late.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss the memo from the first time you asked?
Lets repeat. Fk you.
When I am speaking to someone for whom I have respect, someone that actually IS a Christian, I will show the respect the title of the faith is due.
When speaking to the likes of you that shows no respect for your OWN claimed faith, you can fk off.
""""When I am speaking to someone for whom I have respect, someone that actually IS a Christian, I will show the respect the title of the faith is due"""" "

Your "wife" and your daughter are Christians and you continually show such disrespect for their religion. You mock their faith.

You simply cannot help but to put your foot in your mouth,can you?
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Look it up, we don't go around and say a person was possessed publicly , but there are cases out there like the little boy from Iowa which the Exorcist movie was based on. My former Bishop talked about how on a very hot summer day, a man was walking on the walls and hissing while the temp inside the house read twenty below. There are legit books out there about exorcisms.
The Exorcist was never a f'n documentary. It's based on a boy from the Maryland area. And there's a lot of info out there showing how the book and movie came to be made, how these were loosely based on real events. Loosely based does not mean it's a documentary.

Personally, I don't believe in demonic possession. I think people have mental illness left untreated and they're behavior gets bizarre. That's why I think it's important to study the brains of people during life and after their deaths. For too long, brain activity has been denied while external forces have gotten credit.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You didn't answer the first time I asked...do you ever lie?(not including Santa)
LOL

If I say no, you will call me a liar. That's a no win question.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Wicca has nothing to do with demons; those are christian inventions.
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Satan is all about rebellion, he went after God, you know and lost . There are more and more demonic possessions thanks to people like Bitner who throw their faith away and join witch groups like *wicca*.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

<quoted text>
I believe you claimed the "most famous" scientists were Jesuits. Cpeter listed the "most famous" scientists and none of them were Jesuits.
If those are the most famous scientists, then my two brothers are famous musicians. They are respected and on some lists of jazz musicians, after all. Except most people do not know who the hell they are. Lol
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
First order of business. If you think you have a message of Jesus to share, share it by using people's correct screen names. Show respect to earn respect. Show disdain to earn disdain.
<quoted text>
Foo would understand her religion much better than I do. I find Judaism interesting and love learning about it. Just like I love learning about other religions.
My understanding is that fetal life is held as important, but not as important as the woman carrying it. This is opposite from Catholicism, which in words may agree with it, but in action (Ireland, Brazil, and other Catholic South American countries) shows the belief in the exact opposite. Woman's life is forfeit with a toxic pregnancy. Two deaths appropriate rather than one?
Foo believes women should be free to make their own decisions, has stated this repeatedly throughout the years we've posted together. Foo is not speaking of only Jewish women when she says this, but of all American women. Not all American women are Jewish.
Your histrionics take away from the topic, even if you think these are adding to it. jmo
<quoted text>
What is the problem here? You aren't comprehending the distinctions in what she's saying. It's because of your false beliefs regarding our PC arguments. You've attached faulty premises, decided these are truths, and continue from there instead of actually comprehending what was said the first (bazillion) time(s).
You make me laugh. Here foo(l)calls me skanky,yet you want ME to address her without the (L)added to foo to GAIN respect? Tell HER that okay? She IS a fool. Her contradicting posts prove that. I ,OTOH,am NOT a skank. Nevertheless,it bothers me not. I am not impressed by her maddawg personality.

Judaism forbids abortion on demand. Catholism does too. Even Muslims forbid abortion. I am against it. Foo is not. She,like you,support killing as choice. She is a fool to then claim to be a "practicing" Jew.

""""" Foo believes women should be free to make their own decisions""" """

I do too UNTIL that decision kills or hurts another.

As far as abortion,her religion FORBIDS that decision and foo doesn't care..hence,her stance.

The Catholic Church thinks ALL life is sacred-Mom and child. BOTH are valuable. BOTH deserve respect. BOTH are equal.

Once again,you focus on the RARE cases of actually a mother dying while pregnant to justify over 55 MILLION abortion in this country alone. Who are you trying to play here? Me? Don't be silly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 257,661 - 257,680 of304,894
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Torn Sak 1,072,003
Deer Park man found stabbed on front lawn (Apr '08) 4 hr David McSmitj 72
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr toomanymistakes 18,494
NAAWP IDENTIFIES WHITE TRASH -> LOIS LERNER LIE... 17 hr NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
OBAMAwage at least $21,000 per year 22 hr GOP failures 1
A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) Tue jawed sheikh 4
Juvenile facility (Montrose School or others) i... (Aug '06) Jul 8 Sue Z 375
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••