Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,189
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#274244 Jan 3, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the word Hell not being in my bible? Ok kenose
I don't blame you for not believing in Hell, or trying to turn it into an island.
God loves you, life is not fair, Hell is in my bible, satan changed not only the word of God, but also changes the words of the world, trying to keep people confused.
You have only proved, that you have nothing but faith in what you believe./
Once again, you're make baseless judgements. I never said I don't believe in "hell". All I've said is that Hell is not in the bible. It is impossible.

Please try to understand this simple fact:
The word Hel/hell did not exist until 700+ years after the bible was written. The word was first used by the Northern Europeans, those you would call Vikings, and had nothing to do with your religion. Facts are facts.

Did your bible scribes have a time machine?
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#274245 Jan 3, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if dumbdumb would call you a faux atheist, because of your disbelief in G-d, as much as he calls me a faux Jew for my conversion to Judaism.
People reject God and/or Christ their savior all the time. Nobody is saying that that is fake. It is real. Satan roams the world seeking the ruin of souls. THAT my dear studmuffin,is a fact.

What I find fake is people like you,Bitler and Cpeter claiming to have KNOWN the RC religion prior to rejecting it. You have all proven that you are clueless about it.

I find that sad and tragic also. Something along the way in your life lead you to be deceived. I pray that you will hear Gods call back to him. I really do. As much as I bust on you people,and HATE the fact that you support killing your own flesh and blood or others,I truly don't want to see anyone lose their soul.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#274246 Jan 3, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Satan is all about rebellion, he went after God, you know and lost . There are more and more demonic possessions thanks to people like Bitner who throw their faith away and join witch groups like *wicca*.
Please provide one documented case of "demonic possession".
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#274247 Jan 3, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
You're that stupid; aren't you dweeb?
Just because Judaism does not permit abortion on demand, does not mean it forbids it, like you Rambunctious Catholic Commandos do. Judaism believes a man, and woman's free will, is paramount. And it's just that which allows us to make choices, including, but not limited to, termination of pregnancy.
So, for all Judaical practical purposes, prohibition of anything does not equal condemnation of what is prohibited. Your Jeebus spoke against divorce. Yet, how many Catholics have gotten divorced? Does the RCC condemn them for getting divorced? If so, then I renew my contention that the RCC is the most evil religious institution on Earth.
""""Just because Judaism does not permit abortion on demand, does not mean it forbids it"""" "

LOL oh THIS is priceless.

""""" ""Judaism believes a man, and woman's free will, is paramount. And it's just that which allows us to make choices, including, but not limited to, termination of pregnancy.""" """"" """

We ALL were given free will studmuffin. ALL of us,not just Jews. GOD GIVEN FREE WILL. What comes with that,unfortunately,is choices that either God approves of or doesn't. He makes it QUITE clear in the bible which ones he doesn't approve of.

For you to think otherwise,shows your ignorance to your religion and your knowledge of God.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274248 Jan 3, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>I know what he said. As per usual,you jump in head first in attack mode without actually comprehending what was said.
He is specifically making the false claim that "MOST JEWS BELIEVE THAT ABORTINS MAY BE WARRANTED" and that is false.
ALL practicing/authentic Jews don't support killing/abortion. In other words,those "most" that he is referring to are not practicing/authentic Jews.
Let me explain further. ALL practicing/authentic Catholics don't support killing/abortion as choice. A wishy washy-Catholic in name only,will claim "I am Catholic and although I would never abort,I would never tell another that they can't-so therefore,I want it to remain legal".
See?
88% of Jewish-Americans support a woman's right to choose abortion.

"Life of mother" is the reason given for 0.1% of abortions. http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/aborti...

98% of abortions are performed for personal choice/convenience (i.e. elective).

"Woman's right to choose" for 99.9% of abortions does not fall in line with Foo's/Grumpy's Judaic contention of "may be necessary for life of mother" gobbledygook.

In other words, 88% of Jews will permit 99.9%% of preborn baby executions in order to support the 0.1% of abortions for "life of mother"?

If this is what foo & grumpy are saying, then they are basically calling their own Jewish-Americans imbeciles.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#274250 Jan 3, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
If believing Jesus is the answer for someone who lives healthier who am I to say that's wrong? Whatever can make someone feel and display humanity, work it. In America, find something to work that will enable you to become a healthier and humane person if religion isn't.
I agree. I'm not sure not a person who condemns another because he doesn't share the same religious philosophy is a healthy, humane person.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#274251 Jan 3, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus she refuses to admit you've never posted Jewish people believe in elective abortion, but that it is mandatory if the woman's life is in danger. That *that's* why you don't want to see it criminalized. For years I've seen you post this, Foo. So has she.
So what's preventing her from getting the distinction? It is funny watching her tell you what it is you mean or what the Jewish faith believes, though. Like LNM's response yesterday. "...why should I answer when you've written my part of the conversation and answered for me?"
I do think JM posts here under various names; trolling. I think Triple L helps at times, too. Betcha they were BS back in the day.
Katie,foo(l)supports a womans choice to electively abort. She said that her religion ONLY allows it to save a womans life. She also doubletalked and said that her religion lets them make up their own mind regarding their choices.

So,which is it...according to foo....it forbids abortion on demand or it doesn't?

""""" """"That *that's* why you don't want to see it criminalized""" """""

That is an outright lie. She wants abortion(elective abortion)to remain LEGAL with or without it being just for the life of the mother.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#274252 Jan 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, I made Santa liars out of my children.
But no some parents are very consciencious about not lying to their kids or showing themselves to be liars to other people for the exact reason that we don't our children to be dishonest adults. Some people actually put a lot of thought into raising kids and teaching them well. I can see that you and others cannot grasp this principle.
You didn't answer the first time I asked...do you ever lie?(not including Santa)
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#274253 Jan 3, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
88% of Jewish-Americans support a woman's right to choose abortion.
"Life of mother" is the reason given for 0.1% of abortions. http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/aborti...
98% of abortions are performed for personal choice/convenience (i.e. elective).
"Woman's right to choose" for 99.9% of abortions does not fall in line with Foo's/Grumpy's Judaic contention of "may be necessary for life of mother" gobbledygook.
In other words, 88% of Jews will permit 99.9%% of preborn baby executions in order to support the 0.1% of abortions for "life of mother"?
If this is what foo & grumpy are saying, then they are basically calling their own Jewish-Americans imbeciles.
What grumpy and foo are saying is one thing. They are CLEARLY not practicing Jews,...hence my comment that ALL REAL JEWS DON'T. The Jews that he refers to-along with those that you quote above are not REAL/AUTHENTIC practicing Jews. They are merely JINO's.

No different then the CINO's who claim that they support abortion rights while being a Catholic.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#274254 Jan 3, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
Lorenzo Albacete (1941) Priest physicist and theologian
José de Acosta (1539–1600)– Jesuit missionary and naturalist who wrote one of the very first detailed and realistic descriptions of the new world
François d'Aguilon (1567–1617)– Belgian Jesuit mathematician, physicist, and architect.
Albert of Saxony (philosopher)(c. 1320–1390)– German bishop known for his contributions to logic and physics; with Buridan he helped develop the theory that was a precursor to the modern theory of inertia[6]
Albertus Magnus (c. 1206–1280)– Dominican friar and Bishop of Regensberg who has been described as "one of the most famous precursors of modern science in the High Middle Ages."[7] Patron saint of natural sciences; Works in physics, logic, metaphysics, biology, and psychology.
Giulio Alenio (1582-1649)- Jesuit theologian, astronomer and mathematician. He was sent to the Far East as a missionary and adopted a Chinese name and customs. He wrote 25 books including a cosmography and a Life of Jesus in Chinese.
José María Algué(1856–1930)– Priest and meteorologist who invented the barocyclonometer
José Antonio de Alzate y Ramírez (1737–1799)– Priest, scientist, historian, cartographer, and meteorologist who wrote more than thirty treatises on a variety of scientific subjects
Francesco Castracane degli Antelminelli (1817–1899)– Priest and botanist who was one of the first to introduce microphotography into the study of biology
Giovanni Antonelli (1818–1872)– Priest and director of the Ximenian Observatory of Florence who also collaborated on the design of a prototype of the internal combustion engine
Nicolò Arrighetti (1709–1767)– Jesuit who wrote treatises on light, heat, and electricity.
Giuseppe Asclepi (1706–1776)– Jesuit astronomer and physician who served as director of the Collegio Romano observatory; The lunar crater Asclepi is named after him.
[edit]B
I believe you claimed the "most famous" scientists were Jesuits. Cpeter listed the "most famous" scientists and none of them were Jesuits.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#274255 Jan 3, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have to be more specific as to what defines 'oppression'.
For example, if a husband demands that his wife not wear skin-tight jeans and a skin-tight shirt when she goes to the grocery store, that is a reasonable request because he doesn't want men to hit on his wife. This is not oppression.
Now, if a husband were to install security cameras throughout the inside of his house because he wanted to make sure that his wife had cleaned the house while he was at work, now this would be oppression.
A man can request that his wife dress differently but she can deny his request, if she doesn't agree with him. A spouse that makes demands, rather than requests is a jerk, whether male or female.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#274256 Jan 3, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Then why do so many christians dismiss the big bang as heretical?
<quoted text>
Excellent question.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#274257 Jan 3, 2013
FooManSpew: "I dont give two shits about those ZEFS"

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
________

Which is why others don't give two shits about you.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#274258 Jan 3, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know the earth was created some way. A big bang works for us. Being as God did it, it was probably a hell of a big bang.
"God did it" is not the foundation if The Big Bang Theory, and since there's no evidence there is a God, he "probably" didn't do it.

And what do you mean "a big bang works for us"? Us being Christians? I never, ever met a Christian that believed in The Big Bang Theory...in any way.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#274259 Jan 3, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll find out about all the details concerning JFK when you get to Heaven and ask God about it or JFK himself.
Is this before or after everyone sits down to Sunday dinner/supper up in Heaven? Eating their favorite foods with their favorite people sitting with them, God at the head, of course.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#274260 Jan 3, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Some or one of the catholics claimed everyone is born with original sin. Lying was used as an example by Gtown. Talking about his/her daughter, specifically. The only one NOT on topic, apparently, is you. No surprise there, though.
Could be I missed it when you guys went off the track.

My original comment had nothing to do with original sin. In fact it doesn't relate to the conversation anyway.

The point was that little kids and tots will lie without having witnessed or even being aware of adult fibs. Still don't know it became such a big deal but not really a surprise.
Gtown71

United States

#274261 Jan 3, 2013
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you're make baseless judgements. I never said I don't believe in "hell". All I've said is that Hell is not in the bible. It is impossible.
Please try to understand this simple fact:
The word Hel/hell did not exist until 700+ years after the bible was written. The word was first used by the Northern Europeans, those you would call Vikings, and had nothing to do with your religion. Facts are facts.
Did your bible scribes have a time machine?
Where do you get your facts?
This I do know, when it comes to the bible -a person either must believe that every word was inspired by God, and perserved by God, or they will doubt all of it. Which is satans plan, to put doubt on Gods word.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#274262 Jan 3, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>St Nicholas was real. I am only continuing the tradition.
Yes,Virginia,there really is a Santa Claus.
You don't believe he is real?
tsk tsk.
So do you celebrate St. Nicholas Day on December 6th?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#274263 Jan 3, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>What grumpy and foo are saying is one thing. They are CLEARLY not practicing Jews,...hence my comment that ALL REAL JEWS DON'T. The Jews that he refers to-along with those that you quote above are not REAL/AUTHENTIC practicing Jews. They are merely JINO's.
No different then the CINO's who claim that they support abortion rights while being a Catholic.
Then going by what I see on here many of you Christians are "CLEARLY not practicing Catholics". You are Faux-Christians, nothing more.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#274264 Jan 3, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your facts?
This I do know, when it comes to the bible -a person either must believe that every word was inspired by God, and perserved by God, or they will doubt all of it. Which is satans plan, to put doubt on Gods word.
Are you really that stupid or just illiterate? You sound like a typical fundietard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 53 min woodtick57 1,205,504
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr WelbyMD 54,566
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr factcheck 19,717
Cougar Dating in Baltimore Wed Leonard 5
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Mar 24 Pauly wallnuts 11
News Rabbi Believes 'Obama Can Uplift The Country' (Oct '08) Mar 23 swedenforever 96
Our School System is Shooting the Bearer of Bad... Mar 23 Culture Auditor 1
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]