Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,670)

Showing posts 253,381 - 253,400 of304,889
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
These jackasses want to make people feel bad because they don't lie and claim that parenthood is all rainbows, pink cotton candy and glitter 24/7 for many many years. If they want to live in a world of delusions that's their choice.
What about the jackasses that WANT to "educate" people and lie and claim that motherhood is the WORST thing in the world?

She wants EVERYONE to hear all the negatives that she experienced so that they think that it will be like that if they have kids. It's not true. Many women have wonderful pregnancies or raising kids is hard on them AS well.

She seems like a very unhappy person who most likely had an absentee husband helping her like TomTom pointed out.

NOTHING in life is perfect,but then you have people like Ocean who are just miserable complainers.

Does she go on and on about MISERABLE experiences with married couples to to "educate" people so that they don't marry? See what I mean? NOTHING is perfect,not even marriage but we simple CAN'T focus on all the negatives or else our life will be complete epic failures.

Serentity prayer

GOD grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I can.
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you have that right. So do your children. I never said your choice made you a bigot. Your prejudging different religions without any real knowledge of them, and then insulting based upon those prejudgments, are what make you a bigot.
If you really perceive choosing a religion as trivial as choosing a color of sweater, then why would you object to your children choosing a different religion than yours?
Are you really this stupid? Nevermind, don't answer that, I already know.
I am not prejudging your religion, I am judging mine as the religion for me and as the faith I brought my kids up in. Frankly I don't give Wicca a second thought. I only mentioned it in the context of a belief of Christ.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Would you call people who choose the red sweater "crazy"? And get them "back on track" to wearing green sweaters?
Too much afternoon Long Island Tea?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. If Deity was a giant, multifaceted diamond, with 20 people in a circle around it, they wouldn't be able to see it all. They would each be looking at a different facet, so they would each perceive it differently, each facet having different flaws or colors depending upon the light coming through it. Yet, they'd all still be looking at the same gem.
My religion accepts that Jesus is simply one aspect of the male face of Deity, another of the many sacrificed Gods throughout history.
No, I didn't not throw him away, I just worship a different aspect of the same Divine source.
My rejection was of the RCC only.
It doesn't work that way. IF you knew your former rejected religion OR if you had this devout/practicing Mother that raised you,you'd understand that.

See,this is where your lies are burying you bitler. You're a very dishonest person and THAT is why,unfortunately,your mother is being dragged down with you.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not prejudging your religion, I am judging mine as the religion for me and as the faith I brought my kids up in. Frankly I don't give Wicca a second thought. I only mentioned it in the context of a belief of Christ.
You really are this stupid. You most certainly DID prejudge my religion, when you implied that your children would be crazy to be Pagan.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> ^^says the thrice married man^^ who claims he never loved his wife and yet didn't seem to care that he was using her for sex.
Unlike you,most people marry for love and commitment. The couple become ONE flesh. You can't separate the number one. The problem with what I see in many failed relationships,is that the couple went INTO the marriage with real issues that were NEVER addressed. As life goes on,with the ups and downs that it brings us,the marriage then falls apart.
Communication is the key to success IMHO. Without that,things just snowball. With our human nature(we are selfish beings due to our sinful nature),it is easy to focus on what WE want out of the marriage. But,if you continually think of your spouse on the very same level as yourself,you wouldn't be focused on your own selfish needs and desires.
Marriage isn't for wimps,that's for sure.
In the meantime,you take a vow to love your spouse for better or worse,and in a religious ceremony,that vow is before Almighty God. You then need to go to him for guidance and help when things are not going so well.
Marriage takes daily effort to put that person first. Daily prayer is needed in order to have a successful marriage. It's no different than your efforts to being a good parent. To play battle of the wills will lead to a failed relationship. It doesn't work.
They don't take their own promises seriously.
"I do" as long as everything is easy and someone better doesn't come along.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't think Bitner is disrespecting her own mother. I see faux-Christians making judgments about people's mothers when they don't even know these women.
I didn't see the post where Cpeter used the term "medical waste" to describe the deceased. I would disagree. I think the use of metallic coffins placed in cement vaults prevents our deceased bodies from returning to the Earth and being part of the cycle of life.
Nobody is judging anyones mother. I don't know her mom at all. All I can go by is what she is posting. NONE of it is making sense.

Bitler has been living a very dishonest life. She can't even be honest enough to stand firm on what she believes.

SHE dragged her mother into this by lying about her. Either her mother WAS a religious/devout Catholic or she wasn't or she was a wishywashy Cafeteria Catholic. Bitler has mixed her into all three categories. She doesn't even understand her former rejected religion or she wouldn't be saying half of the things that she does.

She is a confused girl.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You haven't read all her posts about the negative side of having kids? Have your read all her posts about women who CHOOSE to have one,two or 20 kids? She is clearly anti-life,anti-choice,anti-wom anhood.
I don't care if she has no kids,ten kids or a hundred kids. She thinks that by bashing pregnancy and motherhood that she is 'educating' people. Okay,she had a BAD experience but that doesn't mean EVERYONE does.
""""That's reality, so are they supposed to lie about it and sugarcoat it? I've known all kinds of women: women whose whole lives revolve around kids and motherhood and they loved it, mothers who love their kids dearly but did many other things too"""" """"
Who is asking her to explain HER experiences with pregnancy and motherhood? LOL Nobody cares.
I love my children to death and my world does revolve around them but that doesn't mean that I don't do other things. Ocean claims that there is no in between.
I have a husband and we do couple things. We have date nights...just the two of us. That doesn't take away from the fact that my kids are my world. In fact,it makes a positive impression on my children that their parents take the time to nourish their marriage.
Of course when kids are small,it is alot harder to do things but they do grow.
Sassy
"You haven't read all her posts about the negative side of having kids?"

I haven't read ALL of anyone's posts. I think she is trying to show both sides of motherhood. It's not all good or all bad. Not every child is the same either. Some are quite easy to raise and some have emotional or physical issues that make it difficult. You're the extreme the other way....it's all good good good.

Sassy
"She is clearly anti-life,anti-choice,anti-wom anhood."

This is over the top. She had her son, yes? What is "womanhood" to you? Just the ability/willingness to give birth?

Sassy
"Who is asking her to explain HER experiences with pregnancy and motherhood? LOL Nobody cares."

"I love my children to death and my world does revolve around them but that doesn't mean that I don't do other things....I have a husband and we do couple things. We have date nights...just the two of us. That doesn't take away from the fact that my kids are my world. In fact,it makes a positive impression on my children that their parents take the time to nourish their marriage."

So who was asking you to explain YOUR experiences, and why should anyone care?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are this stupid. You most certainly DID prejudge my religion, when you implied that your children would be crazy to be Pagan.
Sorry you took it personally. Someone asked me about pagan but it could have been any other religion that isn't Christian. In my opinion it would be crazy to turn from Christ.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause they know better.
They know better? So in your opinion anyone who doesn't adhere to your Christian beliefs doesn't know any better?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
These jackasses want to make people feel bad because they don't lie and claim that parenthood is all rainbows, pink cotton candy and glitter 24/7 for many many years. If they want to live in a world of delusions that's their choice.
Anyone who says that parenting a teenager is a bed of roses, hold the thorns, is a bold-faced liar. Teens are a developmental parental nightmare, lol. That's their job and, if their normal, they rise to the task with fervor. My girlfriend's daughter is a teen and she's an all-around good kid, but she's a teenager. Enough said.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>LOL EXACTLY!
Ocean hates the RCC and therefore,makes up lies to bash it.
Bigotry and it's very best.
Of course we don't *just* have sex to procreate. I am not fertile every second of the month. Love making is very important to a married couple. ANY kind of affection is very important (holding hands,rubbing one another shoulders,saying I love you a hundred times a day,texting and phone calls just to say HI,etc..).
I believe TomTom had said sex is only for procreation. That was what prompted my comment.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't work that way. IF you knew your former rejected religion OR if you had this devout/practicing Mother that raised you,you'd understand that.
See,this is where your lies are burying you bitler. You're a very dishonest person and THAT is why,unfortunately,your mother is being dragged down with you.
I KNOW that the RCC doesn't teach that. But is IS what my religion teaches.

I have not lied.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't express my hate for her at all Elise, because I'm way beyond hating her. I just don't care whether she lives or dies. My ex-wife is an enigma to me. But, you're right; these are conversations that take place only between my wife and I, during those few moments of privacy we have, while the kids are asleep.
I know my daughter will remember everything, and it won't be because I remind her of it; it will be because she's reminded by her own mother.
Hate is a strong word. That woman is the mother of your child. Hate begets more hate. You think that you are hiding it from your daughter when you can't even control yourself on an internet forum with total strangers?

I recall way back when you first told us about this "b*tch ex" of yours. I specifically asked you (when you were explaining what a bad mom she was)what things she did wrong.

You said that she drove 300 miles to get her nails done. That she would give you the child during your(I believe it was oncea month visit)with dirty nails and that she wouldn't read to your daughter. You complained endlessly about your child support payments. You also revealed that your never loved her and got mad when she got pregnant.

WHAT A MONSTER.

LOL

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much afternoon Long Island Tea?
Just using your own words, Ink. Just using your own words.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody is judging anyones mother. I don't know her mom at all. All I can go by is what she is posting. NONE of it is making sense.
Bitler has been living a very dishonest life. She can't even be honest enough to stand firm on what she believes.
SHE dragged her mother into this by lying about her. Either her mother WAS a religious/devout Catholic or she wasn't or she was a wishywashy Cafeteria Catholic. Bitler has mixed her into all three categories. She doesn't even understand her former rejected religion or she wouldn't be saying half of the things that she does.
She is a confused girl.
I have not lied. YOU are, right here in this post. Because you did, indeed, judge my mother.

I have not disrespected my mother. YOU did.

I have not used her to bash the RCC. YOU have been using her to attack me.

I DO own up to my own choices. YOU are the one who is trying to make her responsible for my choices, by insisting she should have nagged at me about them.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal or illegal, someone's wife, child, sister was murdered. Doesn't anyone speak for the dead woman and report her death and charge her killer?
Not back when abortion was a crime and taboo. You people are to blame for that. You people are the ones who want to make abortion illegal and unsafe, again. You people consider abortion to be a shameful, taboo act. By you people, I mean, you "pro-lifers."

Thank God for RvW.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody is judging anyones mother. I don't know her mom at all. All I can go by is what she is posting. NONE of it is making sense.
She is a confused girl.
Knut was going on for several posts about Cpeter's mom not being a real Catholic. There was also something said about Bitner's mom. My post did not specifically name the perpetrator of the remark.

I don't think anyone on an anonymous forum has the ability to judge someone elses mother on their religious convictions. You're looking at your religion through rose colored glasses. Those who chose to leave the religion see it differently.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

<quoted text>
Sassy
"You haven't read all her posts about the negative side of having kids?"
I haven't read ALL of anyone's posts. I think she is trying to show both sides of motherhood. It's not all good or all bad. Not every child is the same either. Some are quite easy to raise and some have emotional or physical issues that make it difficult. You're the extreme the other way....it's all good good good.
Sassy
"She is clearly anti-life,anti-choice,anti-wom anhood."
This is over the top. She had her son, yes? What is "womanhood" to you? Just the ability/willingness to give birth?
Sassy
"Who is asking her to explain HER experiences with pregnancy and motherhood? LOL Nobody cares."
"I love my children to death and my world does revolve around them but that doesn't mean that I don't do other things....I have a husband and we do couple things. We have date nights...just the two of us. That doesn't take away from the fact that my kids are my world. In fact,it makes a positive impression on my children that their parents take the time to nourish their marriage."
So who was asking you to explain YOUR experiences, and why should anyone care?
You start by telling me that you haven't read all her posts but go on to tell me what she did and didn't say. LOL

You are also saying that she is giving both sides to motherhood. NOT true and THAT is what I am addressing. I am also addressing her nasty posts about mothers who CHOOSE to stay at home with their children and/or have more than one child as if they are forced.

""""" ""You're the extreme the other way....it's all good good good."""" ""

You claim to not read all of anyones posts so how do you know that I am saying it is all good good good? In fact,I pointed out that I know all about pregnancy and child care and that it is not all easy. The good always outweighs the bad when you love someone.

She spams many forums with the same crap. Then she bashes the RCC.

"""What is "womanhood" to you? Just the ability/willingness to give birth?"""" ""

Never thought that. Never said that.

But,there is nothing wrong with embracing my feminity or womanhood is there?

""""" """So who was asking you to explain YOUR experiences, and why should anyone care"""" """"

I am simply countering her deceitful posts that life is OVER for a woman who chooses to have a child. It was also to address what you said about women who have children and their world revolves around them AND women who have children but like to do other things. WE CAN HAVE BOTH.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

<quoted text>
They know better? So in your opinion anyone who doesn't adhere to your Christian beliefs doesn't know any better?
I don't worry about other people. We are talking about my children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 253,381 - 253,400 of304,889
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,071,564
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr bee 6335 18,489
OBAMAwage at least $21,000 per year 4 hr GOP failures 1
A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) Tue jawed sheikh 4
Juvenile facility (Montrose School or others) i... (Aug '06) Tue Sue Z 375
A love-at-first-sight skeptic: Who's she gonna ... (Feb '08) Tue Cupid advise 2
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon jake 82
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Baltimore County was issued at July 10 at 3:01PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs