Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,558
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269706 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank God I haven't had to deal with this problem. My kids all believe in one God and He is important to them. They are all raising their children to believe in God too, so I guess we are a family of "bigots".
All you can do is love them, no matter what beliefs they hold. They cannot be controlled. Thank God.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#269707 Dec 13, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is NR referring to the "If Abortion Is Murder Then Miscarriage Is Manslaughter" discussion?
Katie, you and Ayakaneo have excellent memories. Kudos to both of you!

At times I wonder whether NR, Lynne and Sassy set up nightly meetings on Dweeb's bed to "compare notes."
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269708 Dec 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa, You're ranting irrationally. You're gonna hurt yourself. And what's with this, "potty-mouth for the Lord," shtick... Something new with you Christians?
Where does it say that Christians can't cuss?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269709 Dec 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Your children are adults. They think for themselves, hopefully.
They do based on the principles and values they learned growing up.

Atrisco Village

#269710 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you won't bother to look at it but here it is.
http://www.rachelsvineyard.org/emotions/stori...
No, hone, not anecdotes from a biased website. I specifically asked for statistics from an unbiased source. You know there is no proof of your statement. It was simply your personal opinion. You may try again...

Atrisco Village

#269711 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They should be prosecuted if they cause the death of a woman by doing a botched abortion, don't you think? Is there some reason to protect abortionists who kill someone other than the fetus?
We were talking about before abortion was legalized. Thanks to RvW, women don't have to hide and endanger their lives, and there is legal recourse against medical malpractice against abortion providers. Thank you for helping make that point. Well done!

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#269712 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They should be prosecuted if they cause the death of a woman by doing a botched abortion, don't you think? Is there some reason to protect abortionists who kill someone other than the fetus?
Inky, before a doctor is prosecuted for a botched abortion, the state has to prove either intent, or culpability. In and of itself, a botched abortion is proof of neither.

Perhaps you'd want to seek the opinion of another lawyer.

Lynne; your thoughts?

Atrisco Village

#269713 Dec 13, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't express my hate for her at all Elise, because I'm way beyond hating her. I just don't care whether she lives or dies. My ex-wife is an enigma to me. But, you're right; these are conversations that take place only between my wife and I, during those few moments of privacy we have, while the kids are asleep.
I know my daughter will remember everything, and it won't be because I remind her of it; it will be because she's reminded by her own mother.
Absolutely. Why does Lily have so much invested in your story? I wonder if she's been a not-so-loved ex-wife herself.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269714 Dec 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, hone, not anecdotes from a biased website. I specifically asked for statistics from an unbiased source. You know there is no proof of your statement. It was simply your personal opinion. You may try again...
You can disregard their individual stories of regret and healing and I will disregard your stories of women who are glad they killed their babies. My thought is that both are out there.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269715 Dec 13, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Inky, before a doctor is prosecuted for a botched abortion, the state has to prove either intent, or culpability. In and of itself, a botched abortion is proof of neither.
Perhaps you'd want to seek the opinion of another lawyer.
Lynne; your thoughts?
I don't think they were doctors for the most part, providing illegal abortions that were killing women, so why not list the cause of death?

Atrisco Village

#269716 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They do based on the principles and values they learned growing up.
Sometimes they learn stuff when they leave Mommy's bosom. Gosh, ya think? Lol. Sincerely, I hope your family is happy, no matter what spiritual path they choose.

Namaste

Atrisco Village

#269717 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say that Christians can't cuss?
Who cares? I was teasing the girl. Relax, mujer:-)
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269718 Dec 13, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps your children saw that your religion is based on the distortion of "pagan" traditions.
They don't see it that way.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269719 Dec 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>We were talking about before abortion was legalized. Thanks to RvW, women don't have to hide and endanger their lives, and there is legal recourse against medical malpractice against abortion providers. Thank you for helping make that point. Well done!
How does your comment relate to reporting of whether or not abortion deaths were reported?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269720 Dec 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? I was teasing the girl. Relax, mujer:-)
No, it was just your cute way of trying to slam Christians again.

When you get caught---'just kidding'

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269721 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank God I haven't had to deal with this problem. My kids all believe in one God and He is important to them. They are all raising their children to believe in God too, so I guess we are a family of "bigots".
Your religion doesn't make you a bigot. Your prejudice does.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#269722 Dec 13, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting that most of you proabort pagans end up having bad marriages, ex-marriages or no marriages and just screw and end up haitng your kids like "I AM NOT A WOMAN" Ocean.
Actually, what's even more interesting is how you fundies find it necessary to stay in bad, loveless marriages, because some dumb-ass 2000 years ago said that marriage is "for better or for worse," but didn't define what's "better" and what's "worse."

Care to partake of the same table as us "pagans" (as your Jeebus did) and enlighten us on the concept of "for better or for worse[?]"
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269723 Dec 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes they learn stuff when they leave Mommy's bosom. Gosh, ya think? Lol. Sincerely, I hope your family is happy, no matter what spiritual path they choose.
Namaste
Yes they do and that's why they need a strong foundation of morals and values to fall back on. It gives them a conscience which enables them to know when they are on the wrong path.

Thanks for your good wishes and same to you.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269724 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Pagans reject the premise that there is only one true God or are you a different kind of pagan?
Apparently you are unaware that there ARE many different varieties of Paganism. Paganism is not a religion itself, it is an umbrella term.

Wicca acknowledges that there is one Divine source, but that this source is seen differently by people. Wasn't it you, just a week or two ago, that I gave the diamond analogy?

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#269725 Dec 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely. Why does Lily have so much invested in your story? I wonder if she's been a not-so-loved ex-wife herself.
C'mon Elise; you know Lynne D's (a.k.a Lily) story about how she was an abused woman, who miscarried twins in a toilet because her boyfriend beat the crap out of her.

She's had a corn cob up her anus against me ever since I made that comment about woman who stay in abusive relationships. She was posting as Persevere then.

Remember?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TSM 1,141,164
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr FOX knews 19,466
The Politically Correct Media Won't Fact Check ... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
The STEELERS spanked that ass last night 2 hr traumutiz3d 2
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Wed IMGKNEE 120,218
gay in Towson Maryland Nov 18 mdtowson 7
Toby Keith calls Barack Obama best Democratic c... (Aug '08) Nov 17 TOASTER 773
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:27 am PST

Bleacher Report 1:27AM
What Are Experts Saying About SF vs. 49ers?
Bleacher Report 3:21 AM
Sizing Up Final Six Weeks of NFC East Race
NFL 6:42 AM
Lardarius Webb: Jimmy Graham is 'like LeBron James'
Bleacher Report 9:26 AM
Ravens vs. Saints: Complete Week 12 Preview for New Orleans
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Jordan Reed Ruled out vs. 49ers