Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,280
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269684 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I would find out what and why and then tell them how crazy they were and to get back on track. That's my job as their mother.
Wrong. What that is, is prejudice. You have prejudged those beliefs to be crazy, not even knowing what they are, or the reasons behind them. It's not in you to actually listen. You'd just be waiting for them to finish, not really paying any attention to something that it would be obvious is important to them, just so you could have your say, regardless of their beliefs. That is most certainly NOT a "mother's job".

You are a narrow-minded bigot.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#269685 Dec 13, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember that, but I have seen his stupid arguments and have no doubt that was one of them.
They think natural death and killing is the same because the result of [dead] is the same, and they think that way because they're irrational fools trying to be contrary to us no matter what. They're all boneheads. At some point they realize their arguments can't be proven, can't be seen as rational by any means and they then change their arguments to being what we have said all along, as though it's what they've argued all along. Their irrational behavior and arguments is beyond words.
What nonsensical drama.

There is no difference between a spontaneous and induced abortion because there is no guarantee any pregnancy will be healthy and reach full term.

It doesn't matter if a pregnant woman chooses to terminate the pregnancy she created and carries because it is hers to do with as she determines, nobody else's. She has 12 weeks to do this without having to answer to anyone; nosy parkers like you, the gov't, or the clergy.

You would like to steal this hard-earned civil right because you chose to see your pregnancies through to term for reasons that matter only to you.

You find it impossible and unacceptable that other women would have reasons of their own that matter to them to make a choice not in lockstep with yours.

To steal other women's civil rights for those shallow reasons is beyond ridiculous. You have no say-so and are no better than anyone else. Especially the likes of PC who also saw their pregnancies to term without being bitchy control freaks forcing everyone else to do the same.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#269686 Dec 13, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the time CD Lawyer said a pregnant woman accidently tripping and falling (resulting her preborn baby's death) is "involuntary manslaughter"?
I called him on it and told him, "No, it's called an accident"...so, he said, "Well, what if some man pushes her down?"....I said that the man pushing her down would be charged, not the mom.
You're right...he's a bonehead.
Except that isn't what he said.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269688 Dec 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. What that is, is prejudice. You have prejudged those beliefs to be crazy, not even knowing what they are, or the reasons behind them. It's not in you to actually listen. You'd just be waiting for them to finish, not really paying any attention to something that it would be obvious is important to them, just so you could have your say, regardless of their beliefs. That is most certainly NOT a "mother's job".
You are a narrow-minded bigot.
Well thank God I haven't had to deal with this problem. My kids all believe in one God and He is important to them. They are all raising their children to believe in God too, so I guess we are a family of "bigots".

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#269689 Dec 13, 2012
"lil Lily"
Factually, your entire viewpoint is deluded, and backwards. Factually, we're the ones that proive you lie, and post misinformation, you're just too stupid and so unable to read for comprehension, you don't recognize it. I've provided proof of your lies and misinformation and in the face of it you twist and lie some more.

damm you must be talikng about yourself....and all the other forced birther mental midgets here braying their crap,
p.s. theres no i in prove
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#269690 Dec 13, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Except that isn't what he said.
Is NR referring to the "If Abortion Is Murder Then Miscarriage Is Manslaughter" discussion?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269691 Dec 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"You rejected more than the RCC by becomming a pagan."
No, I really didn't. It was just the RCC.
Pagans reject the premise that there is only one true God or are you a different kind of pagan?
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269692 Dec 13, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Except that isn't what he said.
Yes it is. He was emBareAssed by his stupid remarks. His excuse was he doesn't do criminal law, so evidently manslaughter charges aren't top-of-mind.#Duh
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269693 Dec 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>lol, in other words, you have no proof. I volunteer with an abortion provider and meet the clients regularly, honey. As a nurse, I am privy to their cases and with them through the process. You obviously don't have any contact with these women. If a woman wants an abortion, she will be provided one. If if she doesn't, she is never pressured to change her mind. You are woefully ignorant. Now, just post a link to the site proving your claim, please. You blabbed your bs, it's up to you to provide proof. I'll wait;I'm a very patient person.
I'm sure you won't bother to look at it but here it is.

http://www.rachelsvineyard.org/emotions/stori...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#269694 Dec 13, 2012
LIer wrote:
Wow! No posts? I would've thought this one would be a "web-buster".
This is one of those landmark decisions that will forever be challanged for ever and ever.We nee to understand that there are many different opinions on this fragile subject.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269695 Dec 13, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What nonsensical drama.
There is no difference between a spontaneous and induced abortion because there is no guarantee any pregnancy will be healthy and reach full term.
It doesn't matter if a pregnant woman chooses to terminate the pregnancy she created and carries because it is hers to do with as she determines, nobody else's. She has 12 weeks to do this without having to answer to anyone; nosy parkers like you, the gov't, or the clergy.
You would like to steal this hard-earned civil right because you chose to see your pregnancies through to term for reasons that matter only to you.
You find it impossible and unacceptable that other women would have reasons of their own that matter to them to make a choice not in lockstep with yours.
To steal other women's civil rights for those shallow reasons is beyond ridiculous. You have no say-so and are no better than anyone else. Especially the likes of PC who also saw their pregnancies to term without being bitchy control freaks forcing everyone else to do the same.
^^^ Most ridiculous post I've ever read on Twitter ^^^

(quite a feat, considering Katie has posted MANY assinine posts)

Katie: "There is no difference between a spontaneous and induced abortion because there is no guarantee any pregnancy will be healthy and reach full term."

There is no guarantee that anyone will be healthy and be alive tomorrow. Therefore (using your logic), it's okay to intentionally kill them....because under the circumstances, that act is no different than a natural death in your demented mind.

Katie: It doesn't matter if a pregnant woman chooses to terminate the pregnancy she created and carries because it is hers to do with as she determines.

It matters because it violates natural law of human beings to intentionally kill an innocent human being. "Pregnancy" is how mankind was created to procreate. Pregnancy is not a violation of civil rights...but a natural, normal part of who we are as human beings.
_________

Katie: You would like to steal this hard-earned civil right.

Pregancy is a violation of human rights? Is breathing a violation of your human rights, too? After all, breathing is how you were created to re-oxygenate your body.

Katie: You find it impossible and unacceptable that other women would have reasons of their own that matter to them to make a choice not in lockstep with yours.

I find you impossible because you have absolutely no respect for human life. At all.

Katie: To steal other women's civil rights for those shallow reasons is beyond ridiculous.

I bet you get angry when you need to poop. Defecating is how mankind was created to eliminate waste. Why should your civil rights be trampled on by having to sit on the pot and poop?!! You should demand that you no longer have to poop! Stand up for women who poop, Katie!!! Feminism - Poop free!!! Civil rights! No one is gonna push you around and demand that you defecate!!! Your body, your choice to poop or not!!! Stand up from your toilets and demand the right not to drop turds!! Pro-choice to pooping!!!!~~ shrug ~~
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269696 Dec 13, 2012
954Classifieds wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of those landmark decisions that will forever be challanged for ever and ever.We nee to understand that there are many different opinions on this fragile subject.
Slavery fell.

So, that happened..........

“Changing your thoughts”

Since: Sep 09

will change your world

#269697 Dec 13, 2012
954Classifieds wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding! 270,000 posts later and I think it's safe to assume that opinions on this subject are not in short supply.

What about your opinion? Might as well toss it into the mix.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269698 Dec 13, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a feminist, no need to fake being one. I get the difference between the two, you can't grasp how the bloody pieces come out are no different.
Cause of death matters in a civil society. Ya moron ya.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#269699 Dec 13, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"And here's my proof of your lies; before I won custody of my daughter, she lived with her mother for 3 years. In that time I cancelled on my visitation ONCE! And that because I was in bed, sick with the flu. The one who gave up her rights to visitation for 5 months, was my ex-wife."
"Here's proof"? You claim to be a lawyer and you believe words you post on an internet forum about your life is proof of anything? LOL
What a bonehead you are.
The only thing you can prove using your words posted on an internet forum, is whether or not you posted something before now.
You're no lawyer. Your stupidity and arguments prove that.
Hey Lynniekins!! Have you gone toilet diving for your two fetuses, oh I'm sorry; "sons" yet?

What I've stated may not rise to the standard of proof pursuant to the Rules of Evidence in a court of law, but then again; can you disprove anything I've said? Do you have a justifiable reason for which do doubt what I say?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269700 Dec 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You are a very naive woman. These things weren't talked about and were covered up because of the persecution of anyone involved in abortion. It would still be that way if antichoice advocates ever got their way.
They should be prosecuted if they cause the death of a woman by doing a botched abortion, don't you think? Is there some reason to protect abortionists who kill someone other than the fetus?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269701 Dec 13, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fool you are. He's not a good dad, because good fathers don't concern themselves with tooting their own horns while bashing the mother's of their children, no matter how bad they are. Not even anonymously. CD makes it obvious that his hatred for his ex is not something he can control and I have no doubt he lashes out about her to his current wife, in earshot of hi9s daughter. He can deny it, but he's making the type of person he is known by what he chooses to post here about how great he thinks he is compared to the mother of his child. People who are good parents don't post the things CD has chosen to post here, because they're people who focus more on their child and less on themselves and their hatred for the ex, which means they wouldn't post about it at all.
Wow, such venom! Stand down, sir!

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#269702 Dec 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming that you don't express your hate for your daughter's mom in front of her. One of the wisest things I did after the end of ur marriage is to keep my mouth shut and the lines of communication open. It paid off in many ways. You're a good dad, CD. Your girl will remember everything.
I don't express my hate for her at all Elise, because I'm way beyond hating her. I just don't care whether she lives or dies. My ex-wife is an enigma to me. But, you're right; these are conversations that take place only between my wife and I, during those few moments of privacy we have, while the kids are asleep.

I know my daughter will remember everything, and it won't be because I remind her of it; it will be because she's reminded by her own mother.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269703 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I would find out what and why and then tell them how crazy they were and to get back on track. That's my job as their mother.
Your children are adults. They think for themselves, hopefully.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269704 Dec 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Riight. That's not how YOU made him sound.
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! This coming from YOU?? ROFLMAOOOOOO!!!!
Are you having episodes of senility Inkstain?
That's exactly how I made him sound. Go back and read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr NTRPRNR1 1,127,005
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr Anonymous91 54,522
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr True blue 19,387
STEVE DeBAUGH (May '12) Oct 22 Steve 2
Baltimore on Orkin Rattiest City List Oct 21 numberonepestcont... 1
Need help to get down! Oct 20 sweetenvy 1
Review: Atas Marc J Oct 20 Briansaul 5
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance