Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
253,261 - 253,280 of 305,182 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>How have I abused you, cupcake?
I think half of these ppl are sociopaths. I mean who says sh!t like that?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Proud Mother Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
ADOPTION!!! You sick prick....oh a mother can't, or doesn't want to take responsibility, lets just kill it!( unbelievable).... Well we all know you or any of the pro choice heathens would not help in the care of abandoned children ...( after all you look out for your selves only) you won't even recognize their right to live..... so don't point fingers at those who try and save innocent unborn lives.
How do you live with yourself?!?!?
Whoa, You're ranting irrationally. You're gonna hurt yourself. And what's with this, "potty-mouth for the Lord," shtick... Something new with you Christians?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I think half of these ppl are sociopaths. I mean who says sh!t like that?
These are people that think having a persecution complex is an honorable thing. The more they suffer the closer they are to God. It's pretty freaky.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> That doesn't even make sense. You are not clever; stop trying.
I was gonna tell her to eat alphabet soup. She'd find a better response in the crapper.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>These are people that think having a persecution complex is an honorable thing. The more they suffer the closer they are to God. It's pretty freaky.
Is that a real thing? Persecution Complex?

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>ADOPTION!!! You sick prick....oh a mother can't, or doesn't want to take responsibility, lets just kill it!( unbelievable).... Well we all know you or any of the pro choice heathens would not help in the care of abandoned children ...( after all you look out for your selves only) you won't even recognize their right to live..... so don't point fingers at those who try and save innocent unborn lives.
You wouldn't understand how we live with ourselves. But, if you must know, we live very well and happy.

By the way, do you realize that right now there are over 100,000 children in the US foster care program waiting for you adoption advocates to walk the walk and adopt them? Bet you didn't know that.

It's easy to offer adoption as a choice when it's not you going through an unwanted pregnancy.

Oh yes, since your contention is that pro choicers don't help in the care of abandoned children, please tell us how many of those 100,000 abandoned children in foster care are you willing to care for????

TIA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: You're trying to save the lives of innocent preborn babies? What do you intend to do with them once they're saved?
_______
Help does exist for young mothers (Crisis Pregnancy Centers, Catholic Charities, etc.).
Help does not come from you or your proabort ilk, because executing the babies is your only "solution" to the "little inconveniences."
Well that isn't true at all.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
ADOPTION!!! You sick prick....oh a mother can't, or doesn't want to take responsibility, lets just kill it!( unbelievable).... Well we all know you or any of the pro choice heathens would not help in the care of abandoned children ...( after all you look out for your selves only) you won't even recognize their right to live..... so don't point fingers at those who try and save innocent unborn lives.
When you try to make adoption the only legal alternative to parenting for a pregnant woman, then it behooves YOU to step up and do the adopting.

Interestingly enough, I've seen very few anti-choicers say they have adopted a child. However, I've seen pro-choicers who have. My husband and I have taken in teens who were in need of temporary shelter, several in fact. What have YOU done? Besides point YOUR finger, that is.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: You're trying to save the lives of innocent preborn babies? What do you intend to do with them once they're saved?
_______
Help does exist for young mothers (Crisis Pregnancy Centers, Catholic Charities, etc.).
Help does not come from you or your proabort ilk, because executing the babies is your only "solution" to the "little inconveniences."
You're lying.

As I just told the other poster, the ranting loon, my husband and I have taken in children in need. I volunteer with an organization that provides goods and services to pregnant and mothering teens. And we give to charities that help women and their children.

What have YOU done, besides spout your lies on the internet?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I was gonna tell her to eat alphabet soup. She'd find a better response in the crapper.
lol

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a real thing? Persecution Complex?
It's real to the psychologically imbalanced person that is afflicted with it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Young married couples (one man, one woman) are patiently waiting to adopt.
So let them adopt. Nothing is stopping them, unless its only white, healthy infants they want.

Young married and UNmarried couples (man and woman and men and men and women and women, not to mention SINGLE folks) ARE adopting. Most of them aren't as picky about age, color of skin and health of the child.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
:::Yawn::: The anti-woman,anti-family proabort is at it AGAIN.
(((sassy waves her hands and jumps up and down to get Oceans attention)))
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? WE GET IT. YOU HATED BEING PREGNANT. YOU HATE BEING A MOTHER. MOTHERHOOD SUCKS FOR YOU. YOU'RE GLAD THAT YOU'VE BEEN PREGNANCY FREE FOR 18 YRS.
Nobody,but you,cares. But MANY disagree with you.
I couldn't care less whether regressive, anti-choice imbeciles like YOU agree with me or not, sASSy. It is still a fact that many women are PRESSURED into motherhood by family and/or religious community, and purposely AREN'T told about the hardships of it until AFTER they have had a baby. Then, of course, it is too late. I'd much rather have more childfree (no kids by choice) women -- and men too -- and fewer women and men who deeply regret that they became moms and dads at all.

IMO keeping girls/women in ignorance of these hardships is a bad practice which needs to be changed, so I'll go on doing my part to change it. Whether YOU like my doing that or not is irrelevant, as are you.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
No,actually she is talking about motherhood in general. You didn't know? She HATES being pregnant,having a child,losing her life. She is miserable being a mother and she is trying to FORCE what she feels on others.
NO, sASSy, that's what regressive, anti-choice losers like YOU (and Knutter, TomTom, NoRelevance, etc.) prefer to BELIEVE. What you are claiming about me is blatantly FALSE. But I have no intention of giving you personal details about me, simply because they are none of YOUR bleeping business.

Personally, I feel it is much better for girls/women to know all about the HARDSHIPS of motherhood long before they even get pregnant, let alone before they have a baby. If some girls/women decide they DON'T want to be mothers at any time, because they DON'T want the hardships that motherhood involves, that's fine. I think it's much better for them to make an INFORMED decision about motherhood, rather than to make it in ignorance. Don't like it? Too bad.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
Ocean has been quite clear about her feelings on motherhood. She (in her own words) HATED pregnancy. She refused to have any more children. She is happy to have remained childfree for nearly 20 yrs. Her posts speak VOLUMES(from anyones perspective ESPECIALLY another mothers)about how she feels about mothering.
Actually, sASSy, I'm done after one, not childfree. The term "childfree" means no kids by CHOICE, so if I have had one child, that term doesn't apply to me. And yes, I have said that for ME, PREGNANCY SUCKS, and that I so love NOT being pregnant. I do that because if every woman believed that pregnancy was some kind of walk in the park, that would be a huge mistake.

True, there are women who are very lucky that they had minor or NO major health issues during pregnancy, and that is great for them. However, there are also many women, myself included, who had several unpleasant health issues during pregnancy, which made it a miserable experience for them and for me.

I think the anti-choice crowd makes it a point to try and CON women into believing that pregnancy is a fairly easy experience for ALL women and you minimize the health issues that many women HAVE had. I'll continue to say, no matter how much you and the anti-choice crowd object, that such is NOT the case. Don't like my saying it? Too bad. I don't waste time worrying what anti-choice LOSERS like you say about me.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
What Ocean fails to understand is that proabort men are not loving men who support the girl who they got pregnant(and her choices/wishes). They are selfish men who use the girl for sex and don't want anything to do with her OR the child that they've helped created.
There are MANY young girls who are pressured to abort. NOBODY seems to care about those girls(and they are MANY MANY more than anybody would like to believe). They are vulnerable,scared and easy prey to a proabort who doesn't care to help her other than convince her to kill her child.
It is a total disgrace that this goes on. The poor girl ends up physically,emotionally,and mentally scarred for the rest of her life and NOBODY that is proabort,cares.
There are also girls and women who DON'T regret having an abortion at all. They are only RELIEVED that the option of abortion was available to them.

http://www.imnotsorry.net
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

TomTom wrote:
Not wanting to be a parent is abnormal. Normal humans wish to mate and bring forth children, it is natural and our purpose. Anything else is a variation from the norm. Much like the deadbeat dads that post on this thread. Do abnormal people exist, yes of course. Most were raised to be abnormal and practice such as adults.
What a load of BULL, but this kind of NONSENSE is typical of regressive religionist imbeciles like you (and Knutter, sASSY, NoRelevance, etc.), who think a woman's ONLY valid occupation is reproduction.

Procreation is just ONE reason for sex, but certainly isn't the ONLY reason. There are plenty of NORMAL people, both women and men, who for personal reasons simply DON'T ever want children, and that is just fine. Whether women or men have children or not is none of YOUR bleeping business, nor that of your toxic church. Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, not required, and any woman can reject it if she doesn't want the hardships and responsibilities that motherhood involves. You and other regressive imbeciles are just pissed that women CAN reject motherhood without any penalties whatsoever. Too bad.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
""""But, I can tell you that Ocean is 100% correct in what she says a woman gives up to be a mother"""" ""

I see my motherhood as a blessing. I don't think of what I gave up because I've GAINED so much. You people sound so self absorbed.
Yeah, YOU see your motherhood as a blessing, which is fine. The problem is that you believe ALL women should see motherhood the same way YOU do, and then you throw verbal temper tantrums when some women DON'T see it that way.

The fact remains that there ARE quite a few hardships of motherhood that girls/women should know about, so they can make an INFORMED decision whether to be mothers or not. It's not a good idea for girls/women to make that choice in ignorance of the facts, because that frequently results in women deeply regretting their decision to BE mothers at all. And before you tell another LIE, sASSy, that is not the case for me.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
Ocean can say or think what she wants but for the sake of her own child,I would not want her child to see what she has to say. She has NOTHING good to say about her experience. That is sad. Her life was OVER and worthless since giving birth. That's not only sad but VERY disturbing.
You're a danged LIAR, sASSy. What is REALLY very disturbing is how many LIES you have no problem telling about people like me who don't go along with your "motherhood is a blessing, no matter what" arguments. Isn't there some kind of commandment in your church AGAINST lying, also known as "bearing false witness?" I believe there is, making YOU not only a liar, but a danged hypocrite as well.

I have NEVER said my life was "over and worthless since giving birth." YOU made that lie up, for twisted reasons known only to you. I want that known for the record.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
When you try to make adoption the only legal alternative to parenting for a pregnant woman, then it behooves YOU to step up and do the adopting.
Interestingly enough, I've seen very few anti-choicers say they have adopted a child. However, I've seen pro-choicers who have. My husband and I have taken in teens who were in need of temporary shelter, several in fact. What have YOU done? Besides point YOUR finger, that is.
Bhitler: When you try to make adoption the only legal alternative to parenting for a pregnant woman, then it behooves YOU to step up and do the adopting.

You're 'prochoice,' so I don't understand your obvious contempt for adoption. Support for adoption (without perversely using it as a 'weapon' against prolifers) should be a topic of common ground. But alas, you'll even use adoption as a wedge issue and source of false validation for killing innocents.
_______

Bhitler: I have taken in teens who were in need of temporary shelter, several in fact.

Preborn babies need mom's temporary shelter. They certainly don't need a sharp curette slicing their little bodies into small, bloody pieces. Have a heart...discontinue promoting & supporting a mother's 'right' to intentionally stop her child's beating heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,084,314
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 min Samuel-7g-Jackson 18,610
Aging city school buildings prepared for class 4 hr hector 1
Scumbag Ray Rice 5 hr Coach Chuggins 1
Baltimore Stands with Israel 7 hr boo ya 26
Review: Wanda Hicks Dating Service Wed Joe Clinton 1
The Fed is dumpig illegals in different states. Wed Bob Rooney 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000