Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,565
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#269511 Dec 12, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be her Catholic bashing backfired.
When kids grow up with negative influences,they tend to rebel. It is quite common for children to run from the religion or influence of that parent who doesn't LIVE what they preach or claim to believe. It is like empty words. Nobody wants to hear without actions. Foo CLEARLY has no tolerance for Christians or Catholics. She has a daughter who has been misled. She also bashes her friends who are too. She likes to pretend the attack is a personal one against her foe but in reality,it is the RELIGION she is attacking. Yet,she claims to have raised her daughter in a multi-religious household.@@

I find it DEEPLY sad when a child is brought up by proabort parents because deep inside they have to feel that pain that they could've been aborted themselves had their mom not wanted them. Imagine the ones that had a mom that actually did abort their sibling?. It has got to cause deep despair and depression.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269512 Dec 12, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"""Not completely true. Wicca teaches that there is only one source, we just all see that source differently""" "
LOL what do you mean 'not completely true'? Is there such thing as half truths now?
The rest of that quote is a total contradiction.
Again,bitler,YOU have rejected the God and his son Jesus Christ(your Savior) that your mom believed in.
Your brothers and sisters are all dead? Okay,before their deaths,what were they? RC?
""""Her religion never taught her to judge others""""
Your making up your own crap as you go along. You are also disrespecting your mother. Bottom line,NO practicing/devout MOTHER would just okay her daughter rejecting God and his son Jesus your savior "If" it made her happy.
You love to distort the truth. People are not stupid.
Your mother gave you a Rosary and you gave it back to her in her casket. That speaks volumes.
It seems to me that as a Christian mother, I would fight my child's turning to paganism with all the force and influence I have.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#269513 Dec 12, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you are an angry person. Why? I don't agree with you much but I don't go off the deep end. Where does all that animosity come from?
Foo has ALOT of issues. Her angry comes through on EVERY post. That is not normal to be so angry all the time. Fact is,we will disagree with people,and that people can make us mad but this girl is her own worst enemy.

I personally think that she has a very dirty,blemished conscience. Instead of acknowledging the source of her frustrations,she misdirects it at others. Any time a truth is revealed or exposed,she goes balistic.

Abortion is legal,and yet,....these proaborts LIVE on these forums as if it is a secondary life they are leading. If they believed that they were justified with what they supported as choice,they wouldn't care what prolifers had to say.

But,they do. And THAT truth is what they are fighting. Foo can't even hold back her out of control frustrations.

At happy hour and there after,she seems to take on a whole new persona with her proabort friends. She is a miserable soul.

SOMETHING went wrong along the way,and I pray that one day she will see how her victimizing the preborn is evil.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269514 Dec 12, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It can also be said that those who find themselves in family court a result of women not knowing that motherhood is OPTIONAL, not a requirement. Too many girls/women are still PRESSURED to have children by regressive anti-choice idiots, even if they were undecided about or unwilling to have them.
Many are pressured to kill their unborn babies and they regret that for the rest of their lives.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269515 Dec 12, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? You "Christians" on this thread judge everyone, blatantly, maliciously and dishonestly.
Grumpy was judging, not me. I don't think he is a Christian.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#269516 Dec 12, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that as a Christian mother, I would fight my child's turning to paganism with all the force and influence I have.
It shows that her mother didn't care "if" in fact,bitler is even telling us the truth.

Perhaps,her Mother really was a devout,practicing Catholic who prayed for her daughters conversion. Perhaps Bitler misunderstood her affections of love for her as *acceptance* for her choice to reject her God and Savior.

There are mothers and fathers who have children who walked away from their faith. By much prayer and love(not condoning),by the grace of God,they will return. I know such families. Think of St. Monica.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269517 Dec 12, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"""Not completely true. Wicca teaches that there is only one source, we just all see that source differently""" "
LOL what do you mean 'not completely true'? Is there such thing as half truths now?"

I didn't say half true. I said not completely true.

"The rest of that quote is a total contradiction."

No, it is not.

"Again,bitler,YOU have rejected the God and his son Jesus Christ(your Savior) that your mom believed in."

No, just the RCC. You are wrong.

"Your brothers and sisters are all dead? Okay,before their deaths,what were they? RC?"

One brother, one sister, both deceased, yes. And yes, they were both Catholic. I already said so. Are you having short term memory problems?

Your making up your own crap as you go along."

My what? Oh, you meant to say "you're". No, I am not.

"You are also disrespecting your mother."

No, I am not.

"Bottom line,NO practicing/devout MOTHER would just okay her daughter rejecting God and his son Jesus your savior "If" it made her happy."

She didn't have to "okay" it. I was an adult. She knew exactly what my beliefs are, because we discussed them. She accepted that I was Wiccan, which is all I've really said. You adding to what I said, and then whining about your own additions, is just stupidity from you.

She practiced her religion. That is the truth.

"You love to distort the truth. People are not stupid."

I have done no such thing. And you are stupid.

"Your mother gave you a Rosary and you gave it back to her in her casket. That speaks volumes."

I exchanged hers for mine. Just as I took my first husband's wedding band, and placed my own on his finger, when he died. I'm sorry you don't understand it, but that's not my problem. Your lack of understanding and judgmentalism say more about you than my exchange says about my mother's faith.

You just want something to whine about. Also not my problem.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#269518 Dec 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL what do you mean 'not completely true'? Is there such thing as half truths now?"
No, it is not.
"Again,bitler,YOU have rejected the God and his son Jesus Christ(your Savior) that your mom believed in."
"Your brothers and sisters are all dead? Okay,before their deaths,what were they? RC?"
One brother, one sister, both deceased, yes. And yes, they were both Catholic. I already said so. Are you having short term memory problems?
No, I am not.
"Bottom line,NO practicing/devout MOTHER would just okay her daughter rejecting God and his son Jesus your savior "If" it made her happy."
She didn't have to "okay" it. I was an adult. She knew exactly what my beliefs are, because we discussed them. She accepted that I was Wiccan, which is all I've really said. You adding to what I said, and then whining about your own additions, is just stupidity from you.
"Your mother gave you a Rosary and you gave it back to her in her casket. That speaks volumes."
I exchanged hers for mine. Just as I took my first husband's wedding band, and placed my own on his finger, when he died. I'm sorry you don't understand it, but that's not my problem. Your lack of understanding and judgmentalism say more about you than my exchange says about my mother's faith.
A Devout/religious Catholic would NEVER,EVER,EVER "accept" their daughter rejecting her God and Savior Jesus ....AND then...becoming Wiccan.

Now,you can go on and on if you'd like,trying to convince me otherwise,but it will be a waste of time.

"IF" you'd understand your former rejected religion,you'd understand.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#269519 Dec 12, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps not, IF you really took the time to find out what, exactly, they believed and why, instead of just judging without knowledge.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#269520 Dec 12, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Many are pressured to kill their unborn babies and they regret that for the rest of their lives.
What Ocean fails to understand is that proabort men are not loving men who support the girl who they got pregnant(and her choices/wishes). They are selfish men who use the girl for sex and don't want anything to do with her OR the child that they've helped created.

There are MANY young girls who are pressured to abort. NOBODY seems to care about those girls(and they are MANY MANY more than anybody would like to believe). They are vulnerable,scared and easy prey to a proabort who doesn't care to help her other than convince her to kill her child.

It is a total disgrace that this goes on. The poor girl ends up physically,emotionally,and mentally scarred for the rest of her life and NOBODY that is proabort,cares.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#269521 Dec 12, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> It shows that her mother didn't care "if" in fact,bitler is even telling us the truth.
Perhaps,her Mother really was a devout,practicing Catholic who prayed for her daughters conversion. Perhaps Bitler misunderstood her affections of love for her as *acceptance* for her choice to reject her God and Savior.
There are mothers and fathers who have children who walked away from their faith. By much prayer and love(not condoning),by the grace of God,they will return. I know such families. Think of St. Monica.
It shows no such thing. Your baseless speculations show much about you, however.

Again, my mother understood that my rejection was merely for the RCC. That's BECAUSE she did take the time to ask about what exactly I believe and why. That is something a narrow-minded bigot like yourself could never do.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#269522 Dec 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not.
No, I am not.
""""" """"I exchanged hers for mine. Just as I took my first husband's wedding band, and placed my own on his finger, when he died. I'm sorry you don't understand it, but that's not my problem""" """"" """"" """"" ""

Don't let cpeter hear you say this. He thinks that your mom is nothing more than dead flesh and medical waste.

He might think that you are crazy. After all,it's not your mom there in the casket according to him. She no longer exists.

Just sayin...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#269523 Dec 12, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
A Devout/religious Catholic would NEVER,EVER,EVER "accept" their daughter rejecting her God and Savior Jesus ....AND then...becoming Wiccan.
Now,you can go on and on if you'd like,trying to convince me otherwise,but it will be a waste of time.
"IF" you'd understand your former rejected religion,you'd understand.
I do understand Catholicism. And because I do, and by the example of my mother, who WAS devout, I know that it's not actually the narrow-minded religion that you seem to think it is.

I know you don't want to believe it, but that won't ever change the fact that what I said is true.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#269524 Dec 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps not, IF you really took the time to find out what, exactly, they believed and why, instead of just judging without knowledge.
Oh Bitler,you are just so clueless,it is sad.

Keep posting and confirming it for us that your Mom didn't practice her religion at all.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269525 Dec 12, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Ocean has been quite clear about her feelings on motherhood. She (in her own words) HATED pregnancy. She refused to have any more children. She is happy to have remained childfree for nearly 20 yrs. Her posts speak VOLUMES(from anyones perspective ESPECIALLY another mothers)about how she feels about mothering.
She has been,for years now,repeating over and over,how much of a NEGATIVE experience having a child is. She has also bashed those who choose to have more than one as "if" they are forced. How disrespectful and arrogant to think that having many children is a negative experience and that it must be FORCED on a woman.
If that sounds like your ex,then I have a few words for you. You CHOSE to marry this crazy B. You claimed to not have loved her. You then were using her for sex. It is YOUR fault that this woman got pregnant. So,I'm sorry to say,it is YOUR fault that your daughter had to suffer having a mother like that. Besides,you barely saw her while she was growing up. WHO'S fault is that?
Do yourself a favor next time,will ya? Stop trying to shed negative lights on your ex. YOU are the one who looks bad,not her.
What's wrong with having only one child? How does not having more than one child translate into hating motherhood? Lots of people have one child. Are they somehow less worthy of respect than people with more kids? That makes no sense. Why are you so judgemental? That's the job of your god. I heard he's omnipotent, yet you think he needs your assistance in judging your peers.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#269526 Dec 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I do understand Catholicism. And because I do, and by the example of my mother, who WAS devout, I know that it's not actually the narrow-minded religion that you seem to think it is.
I know you don't want to believe it, but that won't ever change the fact that what I said is true.
""""" ""by the example of my mother, who WAS devout,""" """""

You've REJECTED your mothers example.

You've REJECTED what your Mother believed in,was devout in,and led by supposed example.

Either your lying about her being devout/practicing OR what I just said is true.

You do have a habit of distorting truth. You can't even be honest with your abortion stance.

May your moms soul rest in peace.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269527 Dec 12, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>What Ocean fails to understand is that proabort men are not loving men who support the girl who they got pregnant(and her choices/wishes). They are selfish men who use the girl for sex and don't want anything to do with her OR the child that they've helped created.
There are MANY young girls who are pressured to abort. NOBODY seems to care about those girls(and they are MANY MANY more than anybody would like to believe). They are vulnerable,scared and easy prey to a proabort who doesn't care to help her other than convince her to kill her child.
It is a total disgrace that this goes on. The poor girl ends up physically,emotionally,and mentally scarred for the rest of her life and NOBODY that is proabort,cares.
And often remains with the same scumbag. That is my biggest complaint with PP. Their 'services' make it easy for these predators to continue their abuse of young women and girls.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#269528 Dec 12, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
""""" """"I exchanged hers for mine. Just as I took my first husband's wedding band, and placed my own on his finger, when he died. I'm sorry you don't understand it, but that's not my problem""" """"" """"" """"" ""
Don't let cpeter hear you say this. He thinks that your mom is nothing more than dead flesh and medical waste.
He might think that you are crazy. After all,it's not your mom there in the casket according to him. She no longer exists.
Just sayin...
That body was dead flesh, and not my mother at all. Everything that made my mother a person was gone.

Cpeter said nothing at all against keeping momentos. Why do you dishonestly imply that he did?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269529 Dec 12, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
How? You could pray but that's about it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#269530 Dec 12, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Bitler,you are just so clueless,it is sad.
Keep posting and confirming it for us that your Mom didn't practice her religion at all.
My posts confirm no such thing. You're just run out of talking point, and are now lying outright, that's all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min John Galt 1,141,847
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Bently 19,467
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Fri peteoo 120,219
The Politically Correct Media Won't Fact Check ... Fri Culture Auditor 1
The STEELERS spanked that ass last night Fri traumutiz3d 2
gay in Towson Maryland Nov 18 mdtowson 7
Toby Keith calls Barack Obama best Democratic c... (Aug '08) Nov 17 TOASTER 773
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore People Search