Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
253,101 - 253,120 of 305,380 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Your pro-life stance is no more real than your assault on pregnant women.
You are a Nazi against Jewish babies.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm posting about women who died during childbirth whose death you support.
By the way, in my previous post I meant to post that your pro-life stance is less real than your assault on pregnant women.
Grumpy: "in my previous post I meant to post that..."

You don't know what you mean. You old, evil fool

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> ...you are a spineless lazy old hag.
Is this something Jesus would say?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Ocean56 has a mullet & plays women's softball.
What's wrong with softball? I love softball. Now you have a problem with softball? What a jackass.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So sometimes it is irresponsibility, and a lack of interest in doing the right thing.
I don't know. Each case is different, obviously.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> We are to stand up and speak out against evil,not be abused by people like you who uphold the most evil vile act against mankind.
How have I abused you, cupcake?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Nazi against Jewish babies.
Don't they have calming activities like arts & crafts where you are?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I have had children, you can't do what I did, you are a spineless lazy old hag.
Was that necessary? No, it wasn't. It had nothing to do with defending your religion from abuse. That was you being prideful and insulting another person to serve your own ego. That exchange had no reference to abortion.

What would Jesus do? He wouldn't call someone a "spineless lazy old hag" would he?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend's Baptist parish has a woman's softball team. What's wrong with softball?
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
I have had children, you can't do what I did, you are a spineless lazy old hag.
If you popped out three or more kids because you stupidly believed "birth control is a sin," I didn't WANT to do what you did. Nor would I ever. I stopped at ONE child by choice, because I didn't WANT any more. I make my OWN sexual and reproductive decisions, rather than having a bunch of nosy male church clerics in dresses make them FOR me.

That's the point regressive, religionist, anti-choice MORONS like you keep missing, Knutter. Just because YOU did something doesn't mean every woman has to do -- or WANTS to do -- the same. Deal with it.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Pisses you off you can't, or worse yet, won't, do anything about it; doesn't it?
If 4,000 "preborn babies" are executed daily in the U.S., then, at minimum, an additional 2,400 are executed by G-d because he allows "preborn babies" to not implant in the uterine wall. And, that's not counting all the ones he executes himself.
BTW, I did get a calculator for Hanukkah. Maybe you'll get a compass and a brush for xmas and perhaps find out where Jeebus was for the 18 year period your bible doesn't account for his whereabouts.
"""an additional 2,400 are executed by G-d because he allows "preborn babies" to not implant in the uterine wall"""

That preborn baby dies via miscarriage. S/he is not "executed" by God. In fact,we ALL die. We are hardly "executed" because of it.

Unless of course,someone (another of Gods creations)decides to play God and end anothers life here on earth.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
You LOSE on both idiotic "bets," NoRelevance. Which is no surprise to me, since you're a loser anyway.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
HARDSHIP #3 - LOSS OF MONEY - Whatever money a girl/woman used to spend on herself will have to be spent on the baby, and that cost is far more than most girls could begin to anticipate. These costs include diapers, food, clothing, baby equipment (car seat, crib, stroller, baby carriers, baby and child toys, etc.) and so much more. Anyone who wants to do the math can begin their research by going to their local grocery store and checking out the baby food and diaper sections. Just make sure you have a notebook and calculator, because you will need to multiply those costs for each item several times per week. Thatís just for food and diapers, you havenít even started on the costs for clothing, baby equipment and toys. That will add a staggering amount to your calculations, and the sum will be far higher than you could imagine. If you plan to put the baby in day care for any amount of time during the week, you will have to add up those costs too. Get the picture now? Having a baby costs a HUGE amount of money, which many girls and young women simply do not have, unless they have wealthy parents.
HARDSHIP #4 - LOSS OF EDUCATION AND JOB/CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - As hard as it is to acknowledge, a working mother of any age cannot have the same kind of freedom, flexibility or mobility as a woman without children has. If a girl cannot complete high school due to the demands of motherhood, she will not be able to go to college or vocational school, as both typically require a high school diploma first. That automatically limits her ability to find good employment, and she may well have to settle for a minimum wage job, which pays far less than what is needed to raise a child comfortably. Girls and women who complete high school may find that many jobs require a college degree or vocational school certificate, and without those, she may still not be able to get a job that pays a decent salary. A high school diploma alone is no guarantee of good employment, but all girls need one if they hope to advance to higher levels of education that their chosen job or career requires.
:::Yawn:::

The anti-woman,anti-family proabort is at it AGAIN.

(((sassy waves her hands and jumps up and down to get Oceans attention)))

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? WE GET IT. YOU HATED BEING PREGNANT. YOU HATE BEING A MOTHER. MOTHERHOOD SUCKS FOR YOU. YOU'RE GLAD THAT YOU'VE BEEN PREGNANCY FREE FOR 18 YRS.

Nobody,but you,cares. But MANY disagree with you.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guessing Ocean is referring to single mothers.
No,actually she is talking about motherhood in general. You didn't know? She HATES being pregnant,having a child,losing her life. She is miserable being a mother and she is trying to FORCE what she feels on others.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm including single mothers, of course, but it applies to many married mothers as well.:-)
I am sorry that you are so miserable as a mother. Why did you get pregnant then? Were you forced? Raped?

I LOVE being a mother. It is the best. I am so grateful to God for allowing me the priviledge of having them. They are a blessing. I am still the same girl. They've only made me happier and a better person.

Stop your complaining every single day about it.

Isn't your child grown and out of your hair by now? Isn't that what you wanted?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
One day they will dig up your basement and find your husband and child. You are a full blown loon. You constatnly like to tell people how you hate pregnancy, hate being a mother and hate men in general and "their" religions.
You are not a feminist just a chick who is pissed she wasn't born a man. Hell you have more balls than kathy.
Motherhood is natural and fulfilling for women. You are not natural. You forget that most mothers, unlike you, get more out of their children than all the "problems" you mention. It may be why you are such a miserablre human being.
Children are the gretest joy of life. What you tell children will cause most of them to commit sucicide.
Christ Lady, find a life.
LMAO @ One day they will dig up your basement and find your husband and child. You are a full blown loon.

I agree.

This girl is scary. I've never heard a mother say such coldhearted things about motherhood before. Something is just not right with her. She repeats over and over,the very same thing on numerous threads.

Not ONCE has she said ONE positive thing about having a child. Not ONE. I feel sorry for her only child and I am as THANKFUL as she is that she has remained pregnancy free for 18 yrs.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I'm a feminist, NoRelevance, one who believes that motherhood is an OPTION, not a requirement, of womanhood. If a woman decides to reject motherhood because she doesn't want the hardships and responsibilities that motherhood involves, that's HER decision, and none of YOUR bleeping business. The same is true of men who don't want to be fathers.
Bottom line; it's none of your business, nor that of anti-choice churches or religions, if women and men choose NOT to have children. The choice to be childfree is as valid and responsible as the decision to be a parent. Whether YOU approve of the childfree choice or not is irrelevant.
For someone who is now saying that motherhood is an option,you sure as hell hate when people CHOOSE to have more than one(or any). You have declared a woman an idiot who has thrown her life out the window,is no longer a human being,and will be miserable for the rest of her life.

YOU don't speak for women. You had one. One that you regret having.

You proaborts also bash stay at home moms. Acting like they are slaves to their home/children and spouse. Sorry sweetie,but just because YOU have a warped impression of motherhood,doesn't mean that it's true.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I've seen quite a few segments of MTV's "16 and Pregnant" and "Teen Mom" shows. From all I have seen, I have to say NEITHER of those shows make teen pregnancy and teen motherhood cozy and inviting. Quite the contrary, in fact.
I think "16 and Pregnant" does a great job of detailing exactly how HARD these girls' lives have become after getting pregnant, especially if they decide to keep and raise the baby. At the end of every show I have seen, each girl has said that if she had known how HARD motherhood would be, she would have done all she could to PREVENT getting pregnant, including NOT having the sex that got her pregnant in the first place.
These girls did NOT enjoy being teen mothers at all, and I certainly don't blame them. I would have been absolutely miserable if I'd become a mother in my teens and twenties, which is why I made sure I didn't.
I agree with alot of this. I do think that alot of these girls issues revolves around their freakin loony parents. These parents seem to condone their 16 kids(both sons and daughters)living together. Hello,what do they THINK is going to happen?

Then when the girl is pregnant,mom thinks its a good thing to have the 16yr olds play house(moving in together)and continuing to have premarital sex. The parents are immature,immoral people(from what I have seen except for maybe one of them)and they wonder why their kids are so messed up.

In the end,the guy ends up bailing. Surprise surprise? He used her for sex. PERIOD. He then pretends to want to be there,but when the rough gets going,so does he. These girls then chase these guys down with the parents behind them.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently his family were not practicing Catholics,therefore not a good Catholic. He proved my point when he said he knew and went to Catholic schools,no one in his family were practicing their faith, he lied. You don'tknow jack about your own religion,go study the Talmud you faux Jew.
He is one of those people who were Catholic by name only(like bitler,etc..)who have used their "I was Catholic and rejected it because...." card to bash it. They want to act like even devout Catholics don't agree with the church. It's all a lie.

They both are clueless about their faith. They even claim to have had "religious" parents. Yet,neither parents practiced their faith. The kids all were atheists or wiccans. Speaks volumes.

Bitler even claims that her mom was happy that she rejected her God and became wiccan as long as it made her happy.

LOL

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this something Jesus would say?
Of course; it's right there in Knutter 6:27 - 28:

"But to you who are listening I say: HATE your enemies, CRUSH those who hate you (if you can't, keep trying), CONDEMN those who curse you, JUDGE those who mistreat you."

I'm sure if you ask her nicely, she'll send you a copy of the "Book of Knutter" where you'll find these enlightening scriptures.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min shinningelectr0n 1,095,348
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr truth told 18,737
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 6 hr Anonymous 86
Detective "Tim" with Baltimore sex crimes unit 23 hr Knock knock 1
Baltimore Stands with Israel Aug 15 I can read 76
Bud (Morgan State area) Aug 13 Rico 1
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD Aug 12 Dr max 1
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••