Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,127
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269339 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad I could dumb it down for you.
LOL, oh, you wish, Witless.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269340 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So even though you might find child abuse, theft, murder or rape wrong, you could understand someone else having a different idea?
Is that what you are saying, right and wrong is different for different people?
How many times are you going to ask the same question? You're back in dense mode after doing do well.(sigh)

Atrisco Village

#269341 Dec 11, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
They're hysterical. They know nothing about my mother or my family but think they can upset me over a funeral mass that I didn't even make the decision about?
Their posts are some of the best reasons for people to become atheists; no god would allow these sad little people to represent him.
<quoted text>
Exactly. These alleged Christians, here, are horrible role models for their religion.

Atrisco Village

#269342 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad I could dumb it down for you.
I bet you don't understand the irony of your reply.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#269343 Dec 11, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> That would make you a pathetic man,but then you always were.
I love when you post. Each time you make a comment, you chase people away from your religion.
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> Its also for the deceased soul.
But.... wait.... souls are "eternal", what the hell is a deceased soul? You sound quite confused. No suprise there, piggy peggy.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269344 Dec 11, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you don't understand the irony of your reply.
Such provocative posts today.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#269345 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think that the people in family court are the result of a irresponsible and reckless lifestyle rather than a disillusionment with motherhood
Actually I think SOME of the people in family courts are often the result of stupidity and a lack of edcuation, fostered in many cases by religous backgrounds.

No, I dont believe they're a result of "reckless lifestyles", and irresponsiblity causes a whole host of problems, not just those in courts.

I KNOW you make stupid blanket statements that are apropos of nothing.

Location hidden

#269346 Dec 11, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She's right.
Of course she is. Inkstain is just playing stupid yet again.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269347 Dec 11, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when you post. Each time you make a comment, you chase people away from your religion.
<quoted text>
But.... wait.... souls are "eternal", what the hell is a deceased soul? You sound quite confused. No suprise there, piggy peggy.
Excellent question. I doubt you'll get even a mediocre answer.

Location hidden

#269348 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He made many public choices over the last eighty years. Many of which didn't seem like good ones. If he stands by them in the face of God, that is his choice too.
I'm sure you did the same thing. And if you're stupid enough to stand by the kind of stupidity you post here before your version of g-d, then I'd say YOU have a hell of a lot more to worry about than he did.

He was a human being, with human failings just like ALL of us. G-d created us that way dear, and doesn't expect perfection.

What seem'd like bad choices to you, may be choices he and many others agreed with, such as being pro-choice.

If G-d doesn't like it, its between Him and Teddy, not you.

If G-d dosen't like abortion, its between Him and the women involved. YOU are less than meaningless in that equation.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#269349 Dec 11, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't there an abortion factory you are suppose to be deathscourting for, pagan.
Isn't there a priest you're supposed to be kneeling in front of, fundie.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#269350 Dec 11, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
If girls and women think school or work is hard now, they should know that becoming a mother will be ten times harder. Many mothers and grandmothers donít tell young girls and women in their family exactly how hard motherhood truly is, for reasons known only to them. I strongly disagree with the practice of keeping girls in ignorance of this. I believe they NEED to know what being a mother will require of them, so they can make an informed decision about being a mother, even if it means some girls will decide not to be mothers at any point in their lives. That is just fine if some don't want to be mothers. Not all girls or women are suited to be moms, and choosing NOT to be a mother is just as valid as the choice to be one.
Some of the hardships mothers of all ages will face once a baby arrives include -- but are not limited to -- the following:
1. Loss of freedom
2. Loss of sleep
3. Loss of money
4. Loss of Education and Job/Career Opportunities
5. Loss of Mobility
6. Loss of Private Time
7. Dealing with colic
There is no escaping the fact that becoming a mother makes a girlís/woman's life much HARDER and she loses most, if not all, of the benefits and comforts she had before she got pregnant. Too many girls/women are PRESSURED into having children by family members and/or religious community, and purposely aren't told just how very hard motherhood is until AFTER they have had a baby. I think it is high time that changed. If some girls/women decide they don't want the hardships of motherhood, that is fine. The choice for a woman to be childfree is just as valid and respectable as the choice to be a mother.
Oh boo! PALEEEASE!!

Give me a break, I'm doing the 'mother' thing, and what you mentioned is short term! And everything on your list, makes the love of my children, and the love I feel for them worth it! Spare me!

1. Freedom? hahahah you lose that with marriage!
2. Sleep? Coffee
3. Money? So you can't have that $3000 dollar purse you fell in love with. Buy the $40 dollar one, and f*ck the Jones's.
4. Education? Got mine
5. Loss of mobility? Buy a baby care seat.
6. Loss of private time? Not just a baby/child does that.
7. Colic? If the baby is fed, dry, comfortable, and you can't take the crying even though you've snuggled them for a while, put them in the crib and walk away. Close the door, put the t.v. on louder to drown out the crying, take the break, and come back when you can do it again. I've never heard of a well taken care of baby that has cried themselves to death.

Short term Ocean! Short term. And the good times with your baby/child FAR OUT WEIGH the bad (imo)

The time of my being able to have children are coming to a close, and I thank God I chose to have them. I can't imagine my life without them.

If a woman chooses not to have them, she won't have known the 'other' choice, and are probably as happy as I am.

So in short,, damned if you do and damned if you don't?

Location hidden

#269351 Dec 11, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't there a priest you're supposed to be kneeling in front of, fundie.
He's too old now!
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#269352 Dec 11, 2012
deceased person,excuuuuuseme. Petey didn't honor his mother,which is breaking a commandment ,even when he had to bury her he failed.

Location hidden

#269353 Dec 11, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
If you lived in America, you'd be the voice of a typical Obama supporter.
Actually..... no, but that's from a Canadian perspective... more specifically, Albertan!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269354 Dec 11, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you did the same thing. And if you're stupid enough to stand by the kind of stupidity you post here before your version of g-d, then I'd say YOU have a hell of a lot more to worry about than he did.
He was a human being, with human failings just like ALL of us. G-d created us that way dear, and doesn't expect perfection.
What seem'd like bad choices to you, may be choices he and many others agreed with, such as being pro-choice.
If G-d doesn't like it, its between Him and Teddy, not you.
If G-d dosen't like abortion, its between Him and the women involved. YOU are less than meaningless in that equation.
Sermonize to Grumpy not me. He brought him up in regards to Catholic funerals.

Location hidden

#269355 Dec 11, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So even though you might find child abuse, theft, murder or rape wrong, you could understand someone else having a different idea?
Is that what you are saying, right and wrong is different for different people?
Distinction and subtlety of thought are not your strong suits Inkstain. You seem to PREFER abject stupidity.

Lets see if we can dumb it down enough for you. Would Dick and Jane verse help?

While most people, no matter what race, religion, politics they are, will agree that there ARE areas where there is very strict right and wrong.

Child abuse, murder & rape fall into those categories. But MANY other categories are not so black and white, not so cut and dried.

For example, from your stupid blanket comment: Theft: Was the person stealing for food because they or their children are hungry? Sorry, morally, some would say that a society as rich as ours that has people that literally DO have to steal for food is where the "wrong" lies. Should we throw someone in jail because they are HUNGRY? I say no.

Right and wrong ARE subjective in area's of MORALITY in regard to SOCIAL ISSUES. Your morals, thank G-D are not mine. I have absolutely no issue with people of mixed races or faiths, or same gender's marrying - that's not something that should be legislated. In MY world view, the greatest gift G-d gave us all is the ability to LOVE, and when two consenting adults love each other in a relationship that harms NOBODY, WTF should the likes of YOU have to say about it?

Another example: By my faith, I dont like tattoos. It doesn't make sense, but it IS biblical in nature (The prohibition of tattooing is found in the Torah: "You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourselves: I am the Lord" (Leviticus 19:28)), and it was how I was raised as a core belief. By the orthodoxy that I was raised in, it is "wrong". Yet is it MY wrong to deal with, I dont believe I should have ANY say in what someone ELSE does. Its NOT wrong for others to tattoo themselves if they choose, it doesn't affect me in the least, and if G-d has an issue with it, it will be ALSO - like abortion - between that person and G-d.

For so many of these issues, that's how it SHOULD be, between a person and their Lord, without the interference of idiots like you trying to force YOUR view of "morals" or 'right and wrong' on social or personal issues on others.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269356 Dec 11, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I think SOME of the people in family courts are often the result of stupidity and a lack of edcuation, fostered in many cases by religous backgrounds.
No, I dont believe they're a result of "reckless lifestyles", and irresponsiblity causes a whole host of problems, not just those in courts.
I KNOW you make stupid blanket statements that are apropos of nothing.
When I wade through the mumbo jumbo I think you agree with the other poster that those who find themselves in family court are a result of women not knowing how much is expected of parenthood.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#269357 Dec 11, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should have never called her a good Catholic. By the way,I went to a funeral a few weeks ago and the woman who died had no family, she still had a funeral Mass. The priest would still say a mass for the deceased even if no one shows up . YOU are afraid to enter a church, maybe you are too scared of burning up when you enter.
You don't get to decide who is, or is not, a "good Catholic". By your own deplorable actions on here you are the very last person who should be judging whether others are good Catholics. What will be said about you at your funeral? That you gleefully and enthusiastically wished demons would rape someone's grandchildren?

What went on at his mother's funeral is not your business. I don't know why you control freak fundies think it's your place to judge other people. You fundies babble about god and then try to speak for him and judge for him. Why don't you all just mind your own damn business, stfu, and let your God take care of things.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#269358 Dec 11, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>He's too old now!
True.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,156,562
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
V. Williams wins 4th Wimbledon title (Jul '07) 8 hr proudblkgirl 19
In pain, need help 11 hr alwaysLooking00 1
Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) 13 hr Onehastowonder 6
A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) 22 hr roxy 5
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Dec 25 anermagicman 104
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News