Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,851
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#269038 Dec 9, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're obviously a sadistic freak. Get help.
He learned that in the RCC. Fun times huh?
Is that what you teach your daughter in your multi religion family?
It is better than wish the rape of children in front of their family.

Jonesboro AR

#269039 Dec 9, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Twas the night before Yuletide and all through the glen
Not a creature was stirring, not a fox, not a hen.
A mantle of snow shone brightly that night
As it lay on the ground, reflecting moonlight.
The faeries were nestled all snug in their trees,
Unmindful of flurries and a chilly north breeze.
The elves and the gnomes were down in their burrows,
Sleeping like babes in their soft earthen furrows.
When low! the earth moved with a thunderous quake,
Causing chairs to fall over and dishes to break.
The Little Folk scrambled to get on their feet
Then raced to the river where they usually meet.
“What happened?” they wondered, they questioned, they probed,
As they shivered in night clothes, some bare-armed, some robed.
“What caused the earth's shudder? What caused her to shiver?”
They all spoke at once as they stood by the river.
Then what to their wondering eyes should appear
But a shining gold light in the shape of a sphere.
It blinked and it twinkled, it winked like an eye,
Then it flew straight up and was lost in the sky.
Before they could murmur, before they could bustle,
There emerged from the crowd, with a swish and a rustle,
A stately old crone with her hand on a cane,
Resplendent in green with a flowing white mane.
As she passed by them the old crone's perfume,
Smelling of meadows and flowers abloom,
Made each of the fey folk think of the spring
When the earth wakes from slumber and the birds start to sing.
“My name is Gaia,” the old crone proclaimed
in a voice that at once was both wild and tamed,
“I've come to remind you, for you seem to forget,
that Yule is the time of re-birth, and yet…”
“I see no hearth fires, hear no music, no bells,
The air isn't filled with fragrant smells
Of baking and roasting, and simmering stews,
Of cider that's mulled or other hot brews.”
“There aren't any children at play in the snow,
Or houses lit up by candles’ glow.
Have you forgotten, my children, the fun
Of celebrating the rebirth of the sun?”
She looked at the fey folk, her eyes going round,
As they shuffled their feet and stared at the ground.
Then she smiled the smile that brings light to the day,
“Come, my children,” she said,“Let's play.”
They gathered the mistletoe, gathered the holly,
Threw off the drab and drew on the jolly.
They lit a big bonfire, and they danced and they sang.
They brought out the bells and clapped when they rang.
They strung lights on the trees, and bows, oh so merry,
In colors of cranberry, bayberry, cherry.
They built giant snowmen and adorned them with hats,
Then surrounded them with snow birds, and snow cats and bats.
Then just before dawn, at the end of their fest,
Before they went homeward to seek out their rest,
The fey folk they gathered ‘round their favorite oak tree
And welcomed the sun ‘neath the tree's finery.
They were just reaching home when suddenly it came,
The gold light returned like an arrow-shot flame.
It lit on the tree top where they could see from afar
The golden-like sphere turned into a star.
The old crone just smiled at the beautiful sight,
"Happy Yuletide, my children," she whispered. "Good night."
Love it and it is worth re-posting..
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#269040 Dec 9, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I think you twist things on what people posted on here. We all sin,we all say things that are mean,we are human beings . When one who is so vile, who will not teach her children about the glory of God on purpose ,those children will be as vile as her,*chicky*. Very simple. The children will suffer the same consequences, itsa fact. You post as if your conscience is bothering you a bit. I am not fooling myself or others, we are human,we make mistakes and ask for forgiveness ,Christ loves us so much that He forgives,even chicky if she asks for forgiveness.
Your job is to take care of your own conscience. The vileness you posted was aimed at children (of which one was a newborn). Those nasty words came from you and were NOT directed to Chicky. Your attempts to justify above is just plain ridiculous; lame.

It's not my problem you refuse to see your own shortcomings. But when your crooked fingers are pointed at me or those I know, you better be sure I won't "suffer in silence" no matter how often you insist I do.
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#269041 Dec 9, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your job is to take care of your own conscience. The vileness you posted was aimed at children (of which one was a newborn). Those nasty words came from you and were NOT directed to Chicky. Your attempts to justify above is just plain ridiculous; lame.
It's not my problem you refuse to see your own shortcomings. But when your crooked fingers are pointed at me or those I know, you better be sure I won't "suffer in silence" no matter how often you insist I do.
OOOOO gettin' nasty now.... I figure you will be suffering by yelling ,screaming and cussing at the wall....or the mall, scaring people. By the way, it was directed at chicky because she posted filth like she always does. Why are you making chickies business your own anyway?
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#269042 Dec 9, 2012
Ha! found out what you look like Katie! http://www.1000uglypeople.com/photos/undefine...
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269043 Dec 9, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
It is better than wish the rape of children in front of their family.
That would be equally as bad. I hope they don't do that.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#269044 Dec 9, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>OOOOO gettin' nasty now.... I figure you will be suffering by yelling ,screaming and cussing at the wall....or the mall, scaring people. By the way, it was directed at chicky because she posted filth like she always does. Why are you making chickies business your own anyway?
Because I'm tired of you blaming everyone else for your own shortcomings. You are no different nor any better than Chicky. But she has done far more than you ever will for a child born because the PL physician refused to tell the mother the truth. That child will never reach any capacity beyond a 3 month old baby. Ever.

And your PLM is all googly-eyed over that birth but where the hell are you when it comes to taking care of her? You leave that to people like Chicky. Then you demonize her based on your lack of tolerance or understanding.
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#269045 Dec 9, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I'm tired of you blaming everyone else for your own shortcomings. You are no different nor any better than Chicky. But she has done far more than you ever will for a child born because the PL physician refused to tell the mother the truth. That child will never reach any capacity beyond a 3 month old baby. Ever.
And your PLM is all googly-eyed over that birth but where the hell are you when it comes to taking care of her? You leave that to people like Chicky. Then you demonize her based on your lack of tolerance or understanding.
You don't know didly squat. That baby is a human being and a child of God who deserves every right to live. Chicky has done far more damage and contributes to the culture of death by teaching her grand children to hate and you do a lot of damage by saying an innocent child doesn't have the right to live because the child is mentally handicapped. You are mentally sick.
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#269046 Dec 9, 2012

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#269048 Dec 9, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
Ha! found out what you look like Katie! http://www.1000uglypeople.com/photos/undefine...
Would Jesus do something like this? Happy Sunday ya faux-Christian.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#269049 Dec 9, 2012
So I should just swallow the kool-aid like any non-questioning reiligious zombie? You're pathetic.
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> You just proved my point.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#269050 Dec 9, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>"How stupid for anyone to argue with me... "
Wow. Just, wow. You're an arrogant ass, mama.
Nice of you to just state those words...when that wasn't the context. I wasn't saying it as though arguing with me (at all) is stupid. I said it in the context of arguing with me about definitons that state exactly what I said they would.

Trying to ignore definitions I didn't make up, but apply exactly to what I claimed a word meant, proven with links to the definitions, then arguing with me as though the word didn't mean what was defined is what's stupid.

That's what was meant when I wrote:
"The CONTEXT was Bitner claiming a human fetus is not a "child", and one of the definitions for "child" proved her wrong.
How stupid for anyone to argue with me, as though the only definitions that mattered were the ones not saying that. The CONTEXT was clear."

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#269051 Dec 9, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I love teasing that crazy broad. She's funny and doesn't even know it!
You don't have the intelligence or wit to be effective in teasing me. Don't flatter yourself. You're nothing to me except someone I use to display the idiocy that comes from people who support abortion and also of the women in this thread who have had one.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#269052 Dec 9, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not only WRONG, you're full of shit.
NOTHING about you is at an adult level Lynne, never has been and is a big part of why nobody takes you seriously.
A woman with a dead fetus IS STILL PREGNANT until the fetus is expelled naturally, until labour is induced to deliver the dead fetus, or until surgery is done to remove it.
Legally:
http://www.pregnancyloss.info/politics_of_fet...
women being considered still pregnant after retained fetal death and what happens:
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/259165-...
LOL, you dumb bell. Your first link: "Depending on the country, region, or state where you live, how your miscarriage will be handled depends on local laws. Your ability to receive your baby's remains also depends on these same laws..."

It's about a woman receiving her BABY's REMAINS.

"...This information is about abortion law. It is not the intent of this site to say whether abortion is right or wrong, but only the let you know how these laws affect you when you lose a much wanted, much loved baby."

Nothing in that proving a woman is still pregnant after fetus died. Pregnancy ended when fetus died, all that remains is to remove everything to prevent a life threatening infection to the woman.

Your second link is the definition of fetal death. The fetus better be dead and extracted if the woman PAID to have that done. But it doesn't prove a pregnancy isn't over when fetus dies in utero.

"The death is indicated by the fact that after such expulsion or extraction, the fetus does not breathe or show any other evidence of life, such as beating of the heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles."

You think defining fetal death proves that a woman is still pregnant when the fetus dies? You're all such ignorant buffoons.

The line you probably misread, because you people can't understand what you read, is the one I quoted. You saw
...after such expulsion or extraction..." and thought that proved something.

The death of the fetus IS confirmed once it's out and it doesn't breathe, and there's no heartbeat or signs of life. You've proven the obvious to people who already know the facts, you ignorant buffoon.

Jonesboro AR

#269053 Dec 9, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
Yes, once more proving just what a religious bigot hateful POS you are here, knutter.

Not that it is any surprise or even a shock.. Just pathetic.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#269054 Dec 9, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know didly squat. That baby is a human being and a child of God who deserves every right to live. Chicky has done far more damage and contributes to the culture of death by teaching her grand children to hate and you do a lot of damage by saying an innocent child doesn't have the right to live because the child is mentally handicapped. You are mentally sick.
You're focusing on a nonissue, the backstory. Child is here, loved much by those who care for her. Go back and read the last paragraph, the one that answers your question.
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#269055 Dec 9, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're focusing on a nonissue, the backstory. Child is here, loved much by those who care for her. Go back and read the last paragraph, the one that answers your question.
You wanted that baby dead.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269057 Dec 9, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I think you twist things on what people posted on here. We all sin,we all say things that are mean,we are human beings . When one who is so vile, who will not teach her children about the glory of God on purpose ,those children will be as vile as her,*chicky*. Very simple. The children will suffer the same consequences, itsa fact. You post as if your conscience is bothering you a bit. I am not fooling myself or others, we are human,we make mistakes and ask for forgiveness ,Christ loves us so much that He forgives,even chicky if she asks for forgiveness.
Those aren't facts. Those are your opinions. You don't know the difference between the two. You lack intellect, which makes you a a perfect servant for your god. I don't have a problem with that choice for you. I just don't share your personal beliefs. It's a shame that you can't find happiness in this faith of yours. You are obviously doing something wrong.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269058 Dec 9, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>OOOOO gettin' nasty now.... I figure you will be suffering by yelling ,screaming and cussing at the wall....or the mall, scaring people. By the way, it was directed at chicky because she posted filth like she always does. Why are you making chickies business your own anyway?
You are responsible for your actions and your words. Trying to make anyone else culpable for your personal behavior is a transparent demonstration of your dishonesty. "Everyone sins, so it's not my fault." What would your Jesus say about your attitude?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#269059 Dec 9, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Those aren't facts. Those are your opinions. You don't know the difference between the two. You lack intellect, which makes you a a perfect servant for your god. I don't have a problem with that choice for you. I just don't share your personal beliefs. It's a shame that you can't find happiness in this faith of yours. You are obviously doing something wrong.
What makes you think he/she isn't happy.
BTW, a lot of smart people believe in God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 min Anita 19,287
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min John Galt 1,115,576
Saving your pennies and my vegetarian minestro... 2 hr Susan 1
Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr mdactivist 186
gay in Towson Maryland Tue mdtowson 2
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Sep 28 IMGKNEE 120,156
Double stabbing in Remington leaves one man dead Sep 26 pico 1
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]