Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,853
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#268869 Dec 7, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
If not an unbprn child, what? An unobrn dog?
You pagans are all confused becasue of the Hobbit movie. Get your tickets and root for your favorite pagan character.
The Hobbit is based on Catholicism, really interesting.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#268870 Dec 7, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> ... You out of the blue come out with that post saying a PCer said it, no prochoicer said it in February prior to you saying they did....You brought it up in February and you were told then that a D&C was not an abortion by at least 3 PC posters. I told you it wasn't an abortion so that's 4 PC posters....
To answer one of your questions, yes, Foo, Elise and Katie are all pathological liars. We pro-lifers have proven it about them all. Not only were they saying it in Jan.(I didn't say anything about Feb),(they said it in Oct.) they also said it in Jan.

Oct. 6, 2012
Post 262234
Foo: "...I at NO time EVER made the claim that a D&C is an "abortion procedure for the treatment of an incomplete spontaneous abortion"..."

What is an incomplete spontaneous abortion?
"Inevitable or Incomplete Miscarriage: Abdominal or back pain accompanied by bleeding with an open cervix. Miscarriage is inevitable when there is a dilation or effacement of the cervix and/or there is rupture of the membranes. Bleeding and cramps may persist if the miscarriage is not complete."

No mention of dead fetus having been expelled. Incomplete means "products of conception still remain in uterus and those products may include the dead fetus.

Oct. 7, 2012
Post 262413
~Foo: "If a woman has a dead fetus in her, then yes, it IS an abortion procedure to get rid of the dead fetal matter."~

Foo is saying a D&C "IS an "abortion procedure" for miscarriage.

Post 262385
Oct. 7, 2012
~Elise: "If the fetus is dead the woman is still pregnant and an abortion is performed to terminate the pregnancy and evacuate the uterus. An abortion is an abortion is an abortion as far as medicine is concerned. I don't know why you go on about that and about D&Cs, Lily."~

Elise is saying "and an abortion is performed" for miscarriage, using the claim that woman is "still pregnant".

HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#268871 Dec 7, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
If not an unbprn child, what? An unobrn dog?
You pagans are all confused becasue of the Hobbit movie. Get your tickets and root for your favorite pagan character.
http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/art...

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268872 Dec 7, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
One doesn't miscarry a child. A child is already born.
Still, pay attention, Stupid Sassy. The discussion is about a MISSED MISCARRIAGE, not a complete miscarriage. The fetus is dead, but isn't yet expelled. The medical definition of abortion, plus LynneD's own source confirm that in that case, the woman is still pregnant.
Really, if you can't pay better attention, why bother posting?
Whoever said "It's better to remain quiet and thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt" could have been talking about you, specifically.
"One doesn't miscarry a child. A child is already born."

You're always wrong because you can't understand what you read, and ignore what would be impossible for anyone with an IQ above 10 should be able to understand. You people try to ignore what's already been defined, and try to redefine what's already been defined.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/child

"
child
[chahyld] Show IPA

noun, plural chil·dren.
1. a person between birth and full growth; a boy or girl: books for children.

2. a son or daughter: All my children are married.

3. a baby or infant.

4. a human fetus.

5. a childish person: He's such a child about money."

By definition, not only is a fetus a "child" (definition 2 & 4), but you are a "child".(definition 5)

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268873 Dec 7, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't apologizing. You have reading comprehension issues too, huh?
The discussion was about abortions. Hence my use of the medical definition of abortion. Also, LynneD's own source confirmed that even if the fetus is dead, the woman is still pregnant if it remains in her uterus.
No it didn't confirm that, lol. A missed miscarriage is when the woman's body [failed to notice] the "loss of the baby". The woman doesn't know she's no longer pregnant, but she isn't, reagrdless of whether she knows it or not.

http://www.pregnancyetc.com/what-is-a-missed-...
"... With a missed miscarriage, the woman has no exterior symptoms of losing the pregnancy because the body fails to "notice" the loss of the baby....

... As a result, the fetal tissue is not immediately expelled by the uterus....

...Although there may be no typical signs of a miscarriage, for a woman suffering a missed miscarriage, she may stop feeling the symptoms of pregnancy, such as nausea, tender breasts, etc..."

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268874 Dec 7, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, obviously you did NOT understand the discussion, or you wouldn't have asked your question again. Which IS, by the way, unanswerable as one does not miscarry a child. Children are already born, and by that time there is no pregnancy to end.
Once again, the discussion was not about a complete miscarriage, but a MISSED MISCARRIAGE, where the fetus does not naturally expel.
Now, perhaps you will answer the questions I asked LynneD. Could you please explain to us all what a missed period is, or a missed appointment?
You look so stupid each time you post your ignorance about a missed miscarriage, and also each time you try to compare it to a missed appt. or period.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268875 Dec 7, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but a fetus is neither.
Proof of your mind boggling ignorance.

A fetus IS someone's son or daughter, and anyone who has had a baby and isn't one of you pro-choice boneheads knows it for a fact. Ultra sounds can prove it by 4 months. The gender is determined at week 7.

The child is often given a name by his or her parents in 2nd tri-mester.

So yes, a fetus is either someone's son or daughter.

Even trying to make the claim that it is neither only displays your ridiculousness, senselessness, and sheer stupidity.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268876 Dec 7, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but a fetus is neither.
And...
A fetus IS someone's child.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268877 Dec 7, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
What fetus? I'm not pregnant.
No, it was either a male or a female fetus in my uterus when I was pregnant.
Deal with it.
And try to pay better attention to the conversations you insert yourself into.
Sassy said your fetus was either your son or daughter, and you answered:
"No, it was either a male or a female fetus in my uterus when I was pregnant."

You're insane if you think that answer proved Sassy wrong, or proved you right that it wasn't your son (male) or daughter (female), moron.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268878 Dec 7, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, you apologized.
<quoted text>
the discussion involved you saying a woman carrying a dead fetus was still pregnant. hence, you were wrong.
how does it feel?
<quoted text>
it confirmed no such thing. that was your interpretation of her source.
by definition ( medical definition) a woman carrying a dead fetus is not pregnant.
damn you're stupid.
Exactly.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268879 Dec 7, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhitler: "MISSED MISCARRIAGE"
Applicable To
•Early fetal death, before completion of 20 weeks of gestation, with retention of dead fetus
Excludes:
•failed induced abortion
•fetal death (intrauterine)(late)
•missed abortion with blighted ovum
•missed abortion with hydatidiform mole
•missed abortion with nonhydatidiform
•missed abortion with other abnormal products of conception
•missed delivery
•stillbirth
http://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/O00-O9...
"Missed abortion
•Retention in uterus of an abortus that has been dead at least 4 weeks."

Yes, an "abortus" is a fetus that ABORTED at less than 12 weeks. In the case of a missed miscarriage and for anyone who's not a pc bonehead, that means spontaneously aborted. It's still in utero but it's dead. Pregnancy is done, "abortion" already happened when fetus died, fetus just hasn't spontaneously expelled from body yet.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268880 Dec 7, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew you'd miscarried, you'd answer No, you were not pregnant because the spontaneous abortion is complete.
If you hadn't realized you'd miscarried, you'd answer Yes, you are pregnant because the spontaneous was not complete.
Pretty basic stuff, JM.
Not realizing you've miscarried in no way means you are still pregnant. Only that you THINK you are. Medically, you're not.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268881 Dec 7, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I would answer I am pregnant but there is no heartbeat, I am going in for a D&C tomorrow to terminate the pregnancy so we can try to get pregnant again as soon as possible.
LOL, sure you would. Any reasonable person knows a woman would say she "lost the baby".

You people lie like rugs.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#268882 Dec 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
So nice of you to come out of the woodwork to offer condolences.
Noticed your isp says Cypress, CA. Also noticed a post made by a poster whose isp was Cypress CA, just to post insults, and the name wasn't pbfa. I thought it might be STO, but it was more than likely, you. You pro-choicers make it appear as though you're not posting here, but you people are, under different monikers.
Funny whenever you hypocrites try to accuse others of supposedly being so dishonest, according to you PC, for supposedly doing what you PCers do; post here not using your usual moniker.
You're paranoid.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268883 Dec 7, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The point, Stupid Sassy, that I was discussing, is that there has BEEN no miscarriage. That's what a MISSED miscarriage MEANS, you Idiot. Your question doesn't apply. If the miscarriage were complete, then the woman would not BE pregnant. If the fetus is still inside her uterus, then it's NOT complete, and she is still pregnant.
Again, I ask you, could you please explain to us all what a MISSED period is, or a MISSED appointment?
You don't know anything about what "missed miscarriage" means.

It means the BODY failed to notice the fetus died. That's all it means. The fetus still died and pregnancy still ended, but the body didn't recognize it yet.
http://www.pregnancyetc.com/what-is-a-missed-...

"... With a missed miscarriage, the woman has no exterior symptoms of losing the pregnancy because the body fails to "notice" the loss of the baby....

... As a result, the fetal tissue is not immediately expelled by the uterus....

...Although there may be no typical signs of a miscarriage, for a woman suffering a missed miscarriage, she may stop feeling the symptoms of pregnancy, such as nausea, tender breasts, etc..."

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycom...
~Missed Miscarriage: Women can experience a miscarriage without knowing it. A missed miscarriage is when embryonic death has occurred but there is not any expulsion of the embryo. It is not known why this occurs. Signs of this would be a loss of pregnancy symptoms and the absence of fetal heart tones found on an ultrasound."~

You're a "missed" embarrassment, to yourself. You're an embarrassment to yourself but your brain hasn't noticed it yet.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#268884 Dec 7, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> Our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit. Our bodies die but our souls live on for eternity. Our bodies are treated with respect even after death because of it.
You don't visit anyone that you loved grave?
No, I don't. They aren't there. Checking out old tombstones is kinda interesing. You might recognize a surname and go, Hey that family still lives in this town.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#268885 Dec 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"One doesn't miscarry a child. A child is already born."
You're always wrong because you can't understand what you read, and ignore what would be impossible for anyone with an IQ above 10 should be able to understand. You people try to ignore what's already been defined, and try to redefine what's already been defined.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/child
"
child
[chahyld] Show IPA
noun, plural chil·dren.
1. a person between birth and full growth; a boy or girl: books for children.
2. a son or daughter: All my children are married.
3. a baby or infant.
4. a human fetus.
5. a childish person: He's such a child about money."
By definition, not only is a fetus a "child" (definition 2 & 4), but you are a "child".(definition 5)
Definition #1, the primary defition, was obviously ignored by you. Sure we can accept what the dictionary says.... can you?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268886 Dec 7, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're paranoid.
Not paranoid, fool, observant.

CA is your isp and pbfa displayed hers, as well. She's also posted from AZ isp. Her Cypress, CA was the exact same isp as when she was trolling here under another username.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#268887 Dec 7, 2012
http://www.webmd.com/baby/tc/molar-pregnancy-...

A molar pregnancy is a pregnancy; the woman is treatedlike any other pregnant woman with a problematic pregnancy.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
having symptoms of pregnancy doesn't mean you're pregnant.
exactly?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#268888 Dec 7, 2012
Ask a frigging doctor about it.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
call it whatever you want but don't call it pregnant.
it's not, stupid.
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.c...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,115,796
Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr OMalley has failed 187
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 19,292
Saving your pennies and my vegetarian minestro... 13 hr Susan 1
gay in Towson Maryland Tue mdtowson 2
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Sep 28 IMGKNEE 120,156
Double stabbing in Remington leaves one man dead Sep 26 pico 1
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]