Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,281
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266453 Nov 27, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'mnot "Lynniekins" and I am awake, Toots. That's what bothers you.
The situation may be done and over with, but YOUR LIES about it live on even today.
]

One last time for the stupid bitch. I wasn't lying then, and I'm not lying now. That said, I am NOT going to go over every detail again and again so YOU can feel like you've achieved some goal.

If you want to delude yourself, more power to you honey, you've been deluding yourself here for years.
My posts have nothing to do with the situation, as you like to try to make it appear. My posts are about your lies posted, that just so happen to be about that particular situation.
ROFLMAO Only YOU Lynne can contradict yourself twice in two sentences. You stupid shit.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266454 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text> You are laughable and sad, animals are not the same as human beings,they are not our equal. Animals cannot reason. God put animals to serve man.
pppfffffffffffttt, can you back up the above post with objective evidence?

BTW, humans are animals. Pity you didn't know that.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#266455 Nov 27, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back CD! I see you've realised the resident ball-less wonder is back.
He CANT adopt. Nobody would allow children anywhere near his nasty ass.
Thanks Foo!!! I see that the same ole song and dance prevails with the prolifers, yet abortion is still legal, women can make choices, and there isn't a g-ddamned thing they can do about it.

Yes, I saw that NR is on parole and back in the "neighborhood." Did you see how Knutter jumped so quickly in his defense?

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#266456 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text> You are laughable and sad, animals are not the same as human beings,they are not our equal. Animals cannot reason. God put animals to serve man.
On the contrary. Just like G-d put us to care for our human kids, until such time as they leave the "nest," G-d also put man to care for animals, so they can, in turn, serve man, and in many more ways than plowing a field.

If animals are not our "equal," then why are so many laws against animal cruelty, which almost mimic those of child abuse???????

And if you're really pro-life, why aren't you advocating against the slaughtering of minks for rich women to have coats as you are about poor women having abortions because they can't afford an unwanted pregnancy?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#266457 Nov 27, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "All women should rejoice in their pregnancies even when unhealthy or unwanted, regardless. If women don't feel like rejoicing, there is something unnaturally wrong with them. Therefore, their pregnancies should be continued as a punishing lesson in life, if they live." Ridiculous sounding, huh? Yeah, I think so, too.

Besides, the prochoice position is about not promoting any choice. It's about the individual woman making her own choice.
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#266458 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text> Being religious ,living out your faith doesn't make you a simpleton or biased. You are a true bigot, go educate yourself.
Then why is your church anti-relativism except for Catholics?(hint, Google "relativism").

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#266459 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text> Being religious ,living out your faith doesn't make you a simpleton or biased. You are a true bigot, go educate yourself.
You're not simple because you are religious. You're just simple, period. You use your "faith" (lol) as an excuse to remain ignorant and intolerant. It's typical of you to accuse me of the very character traits that you possess. Don't worry, honey, I don't expect you to understand the concept here. Go back to sleep, tot.
Husker du

Muscotah, KS

#266460 Nov 27, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary. Just like G-d put us to care for our human kids, until such time as they leave the "nest," G-d also put man to care for animals, so they can, in turn, serve man, and in many more ways than plowing a field.
If animals are not our "equal," then why are so many laws against animal cruelty, which almost mimic those of child abuse???????
And if you're really pro-life, why aren't you advocating against the slaughtering of minks for rich women to have coats as you are about poor women having abortions because they can't afford an unwanted pregnancy?
The slaughter of unborn children is more demonic and more evil than any animal being slaughtered (mistreatment of animals is very wrong). We, human beings, are made in God's Image and Likeness
Husker du

Muscotah, KS

#266461 Nov 27, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're not simple because you are religious. You're just simple, period. You use your "faith" (lol) as an excuse to remain ignorant and intolerant. It's typical of you to accuse me of the very character traits that you possess. Don't worry, honey, I don't expect you to understand the concept here. Go back to sleep, tot.
You are ignorant and intolerant and its very,very sad. Your bigotry really shows when you post. You say you are a nurse, I doubt that, your attitude towards others proves to me you couldn't possibly be any type of nurse.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#266462 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text>The slaughter of unborn children is more demonic and more evil than any animal being slaughtered (mistreatment of animals is very wrong). We, human beings, are made in God's Image and Likeness
Perhaps. But, any one person who kills an animal is guaranteed a trip to jail, while no woman who "slaughters" and unborn "child," has, or will, especially since 1973.

BTW, please don't go around saying you're made in G-d's image and likeness. G-d is not a mean bitch like you.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266463 Nov 27, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text>The slaughter of unborn children is more demonic and more evil than any animal being slaughtered (mistreatment of animals is very wrong). We, human beings, are made in God's Image and Likeness
Once again, fundies want to decide what life is more valuable than others. Piggy Peggy here wants to take on the role of God. Typical arrogance.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266464 Nov 27, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't discussing adoption at this point in time, NR. We were discussing how ridiculous sounding I'm finding PLM followers these days.
Besides, the prochoice position is about not promoting any choice. It's about the individual woman making her own choice.
Katie: "The prochoice position is about not promoting any choice."

Wonder why "prochoice" Planned Parenthood performs nearly 400 abortions, for every ONE adoption referral. The numbers clearly indicate bias in direction of promoting abortion.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#266465 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Taking away MY rights to my religious freedom prevents me from practicing my religion. Do you understand what that means?
Forcing an American to go against their religious beliefs affects all Americans.
How exactly are your rights being taken away and preventing you from practicing your religion?

Nobody is forcing you to use birth control.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#266466 Nov 27, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh horseshit Skanky. YOU are not affected in ANY way, shape or form. And NO businesses are forced to go against their religions. Your 'religion' and your jesus says NOTHING about providing insurance to its employees. Get a grip you dumb thing.
Sheesh. At least the stupid thing stopped bitching about her gas.
I doubt Jesus ever said anything about the use of birth control either. That's Church bullshit.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#266467 Nov 27, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected about Anne Rice she did get some sense and leave the catholic church. I kind of stopped reading her books when she returned to the catholic church in the late 1990's
As for Tolkien, he stated his book were not allegories. The author the person who should know whether he was writing an allegory or not. Not your fool church wanting to be something that the man himself stated it was not.. You deal with that knuttter..
Say it with me.. Not Allegories..
Everything revolves around the RCC...didn't you know that?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#266468 Nov 27, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>These NEWBORNS were left to die after an abortion attempt. WHAT went "wrong" with these pregnancies? I'll tell you. The baby survived the pregnancy AND the attempt by the legalized hitman to kill him/her. They THEN were left to die.
AGAIN...a BORN baby was left to die.
What's wrong with this picture? Where is the outcry from the proaborts who care about the born?
Did you even click the link i provided.. In all probability you didn't. Why face the facts, truth or even the reality that your virtual rag was once more being shown for its own lies and distortions.

Yeah, NR, I know truth, facts, and reality just do not play well in your little delusional world.

Those babies that died. Died from causes other than abortions. Born with deformities that caused the death of the baby or were pregnancies that went horribly wrong.

But why bother with any of that. When you can use their deaths to fabricate a false injustice.

Sick and despicable describes that idea. That is what you and all your antichoice fools are here.

Jonesboro AR

#266469 Nov 27, 2012
Sorry, Skanky.. My post above was aimed at.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#266470 Nov 27, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ůVery Old Thread did anybody come up with something better than Birth Control?

There are people forced by the Court to use Birth Control.

Jonesboro AR

#266472 Nov 27, 2012
http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/cansim/a26...

Total, all causes of death [A00-Y89] 230,132 228,079 235,217 238,617 238,418
Chapter XVI: Certain conditions originating in the perinatal period [P00-P96]

Fetus and newborn affected by maternal factors and by complications of pregnancy, labour and delivery [P00-P04}

Disorders related to length of gestation and fetal growth [P05-P08]
Birth trauma [P10-P15]

Respiratory and cardiovascular disorders specific to the perinatal period [P20-P29]

Infections specific to the perinatal period [P35-P39]

Haemorrhagic and haematological disorders of fetus and newborn [P50-P61]

Transitory endocrine and metabolic disorders specific to fetus and newborn [P70-P74]

Digestive system disorders of fetus and newborn [P75-P78]

Conditions involving the integument and temperature regulation of fetus and newborn [P80-P83]

Other disorders originating in the perinatal period [P90-P96]"

Minus the numbers on the chart as every can see not one is attribute to an abortion..

I think the word that best describes the virtual rags article is a lie.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266471 Nov 27, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you did by quoting her post then making up a post of your own to respond to.
You and Lynne are fit for each other. You both like to roll in your own shit.
Foo: Actually, you did by quoting her post then making up a post of your own to respond to.

Foo, you preach focusing on "context," yet have no idea what's going on half the time.

Do you know why I quoted Katie's text - followed by
"making up a post of my own"?

Because of context....
_________

Katie: Your words regarding your stance are equivalent to, "All women should rejoice in their pregnancies even when unhealthy or unwanted, regardless. If women don't feel like rejoicing, there is something unnaturally wrong with them. Therefore, their pregnancies should be continued as a punishing lesson in life, if they live." Ridiculous sounding, huh? Yeah, I think so, too.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

NR's response to Katie: "If you don't want your baby, just kill him. Don't be inconvenienced. Just kill."

Katie, you personify evil.

Foo: Katie DIDNT say what you've quoted her as saying. AGAIN, why do you feel you have to make shit up and attibuite it to others?

You see, my post responding to Katie's was in the context of "Your words regarding your stance ARE EQUIVALENT TO,'Blah, blah, blah.'"

I sure wish you'd pay attention and use logic - instead of hyper-reactive emotional overkill. I get tired of pointing out how ignorant you are. It's tiring, b/c you need constant correction.

:Sigh:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,127,082
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,525
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr True blue 19,387
STEVE DeBAUGH (May '12) Oct 22 Steve 2
Baltimore on Orkin Rattiest City List Oct 21 numberonepestcont... 1
Need help to get down! Oct 20 sweetenvy 1
Review: Atas Marc J Oct 20 Briansaul 5
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance