Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,557
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266099 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
A human and a human being are synonyms...interchangeable.
Depending on the context, no they're not "interchangable". "human" being used as a noun is NOT interchangable as "human" being used as an ajective ya dummy. It also depends on if its being used as the comparative or superlative, OR as the comparable.

Location hidden

#266100 Nov 24, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
As long as the infidels are residing in the al qaeda members' bodies, it's their call.
<quoted text>
I should have read ahead.

Have you noticed that No Relevances ISP is all over the place today? Just an interseting factoid. Seems this morning he was in Goshen Ind, and this afternoon, he's in Pittsburgh.

Funny how that happens ONLY with him huh?

Location hidden

#266101 Nov 24, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Just your typical personal attacks using lies, to try to deflect from what we proved were lies posted by you, about the Ariel situation. You played exactly as I knew and posted you would. Here's a biscuit for you, Fido.
Now, as to the countless lies that we proved you posted back then and the lies in your denials in the present, whay say you, Toots? Another post of attacks to deflect? More ignoring of the truth we posted? Anything and everything you can think of but facing the truth. Which is, we all know you're a pathological liar. Even your friends here can see it, but you all deflect from each others' lies or ignore it altogether.
Lynnikins, the ONLY thing you've proven is that you're a one trick pony, and you've beaten that horse to death.

Drop dead toots. Really.

Location hidden

#266102 Nov 24, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
No. They were not.
http://americanvision.org/3918/the-original-c...
I learned something new from you and Grumpy today. Thank you and mea cupla!

Location hidden

#266103 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
A human and a human being are synonyms.
You're making up a subjective & random vocabulary rule in order to excuse executing little humans.
And you're ignoring that depending on the context and GRAMMATICAL rules (not vocabulary rules you dunce) they're NOT NECESSISARILY synonyms. "A human shit" is NOT synonymous with "a human being".

Location hidden

#266104 Nov 24, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL really? Back to this? Pathetic.
That's all the poor dumb bitch has AyakaNeo. In the going on EIGHT years here, that's all she's ever had, and she never got it right. She's as pathetic as it gets.

Location hidden

#266105 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Homo sapiens means humans.
You said Homo sapiens means humans.
Thanks.
Wow. You're reading for context has finally sunk below a third graders level.

That's not what he/she said No Relevance. Try reading again ya dolt.

Location hidden

#266106 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Blacks were considered 3/5 persons.
Just like I said.
(You're like my parrot)
Except they were NOT considered 3/5th human you moron. Sorry No Relevance, your revisionist history doesn't jibe with the FACTS of history, no matter how hard you try to make it so.
HUSKER

Muscotah, KS

#266107 Nov 24, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you are to bigoted to understand we are right.
Do you like the Hobbit? Hmmm? Are you a Tolkien fan?
HUSKER

Muscotah, KS

#266108 Nov 24, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have read ahead.
Have you noticed that No Relevances ISP is all over the place today? Just an interseting factoid. Seems this morning he was in Goshen Ind, and this afternoon, he's in Pittsburgh.
Funny how that happens ONLY with him huh?
Does it make you all flustered?

Location hidden

#266109 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, Petey. Dehumanizing humans again.
Pregnancy is how mankind was created to procreate. It's not a disease, or a property rights situation. It's a normal part of what it is to be human.
EVERY single 'argument' you present in support of abortion has at its core dehumanizing of humans.
It's all you've got, Petey.
And all YOU'VE got is lying about it.

For some women, pregnancy certainly CAN be considered a disease, one that they CURE by abortion. YOU dont get to make that call.

For some, it certainly IS a property rights situation, and has been ruled on in courts as such, so you're wrong yet again.

Support of abortion has nothing to do with dehumanizing humans, and EVERYTHING to do with personal choice. A choice you have not one thing to do with, and doubtless never will, since its not like you're EVER gonna get laid unless you rape someone. No woman in their right mind would let you near them.

Location hidden

#266110 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't Wicca. You can't make things up as you go.
A human, and a human being are synonyms. Period.
Except when they're not. And YOU dont get to make things up as you go either.

Location hidden

#266111 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ariel Richards had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."
___
You poor lil' fella. You need attention...at the expense of others. Exploit much?
Who's doing the exploiting No Relevance? Seems to me its YOU that keeps bringing up an old story that had a happy ending years later when you got nothing factual to say ON the actual topic.

But then that's YOUR history here. When you're outed as the ball-less wonder that you truly are, you resort to lies and intimidation. Intimidation that fails as much as your views fail here every time you post.

Location hidden

#266112 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ariel Richards had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."
___
You poor lil' fella. You need attention...at the expense of others. Exploit much?
BTW Moron boy, you D realise I didn't say that, right? You added your own words to what I DID say, and quoted it as if I said it.

But then you're a lying sack of shit and that's all you're good for anyway.

If you have any NEED to know about this more, please feel free to contact the cop that was involved. His name was Officer R. Stanionis, who is still with the Missing Persons unit of the Atlanta Police Department.

I'll be happy to provide his phone number to you if you want to delve into this some more. Perhaps he'll look into you as a stalker of Ariel as well, since its years later and you're STILL obsessing about it.

If you need to exploit her some more, feel free to call and discuss it with him, okay little boy? LOL
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266113 Nov 24, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's doing the exploiting No Relevance? Seems to me its YOU that keeps bringing up an old story that had a happy ending years later when you got nothing factual to say ON the actual topic.
But then that's YOUR history here. When you're outed as the ball-less wonder that you truly are, you resort to lies and intimidation. Intimidation that fails as much as your views fail here every time you post.
Why did you fabricate facts related to Ariel Richards situation?

Don't you think that's a bit odd?

Embellish a story for personal attention?

What is wrong with you? Normal adults don't do such a thing.

Bizare.

Location hidden

#266114 Nov 24, 2012
HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text>Does it make you all flustered?
Not at all Knutbar, are you jealous he's not showing up closer to you?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266115 Nov 24, 2012
HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text>Does it make you all flustered?
It gets her mullet in a bind.

Location hidden

#266116 Nov 24, 2012
HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text> Do you like the Hobbit? Hmmm? Are you a Tolkien fan?
WHy Knutbar? Are you Smeagol reincarnated? Only instead of being deformed and twisted in both body and mind by the corruption of the Ring, you've been deformed and twisted in body and mind by the corruption of the RCC.

Location hidden

#266117 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you fabricate facts related to Ariel Richards situation?
I didn't.

Why are you still trying to exploit her 2 years later? I think that's quite a bit odder.

As I said, feel free to call the cop that was on her case, you've got his name, you want his phone number? I'm sure he'd be interested in your continuted ..... exploitation of her.
HUSKER

Muscotah, KS

#266118 Nov 24, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
WHy Knutbar? Are you Smeagol reincarnated? Only instead of being deformed and twisted in both body and mind by the corruption of the Ring, you've been deformed and twisted in body and mind by the corruption of the RCC.
I see you can't comprehend . Don't you know what the Hobbit is about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,141,062
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr WPWW 19,465
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Wed IMGKNEE 120,218
gay in Towson Maryland Nov 18 mdtowson 7
Toby Keith calls Barack Obama best Democratic c... (Aug '08) Nov 17 TOASTER 773
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) Nov 16 dolog50 21
Pearl Harbor Was Not Simple Conspiracy (May '11) Nov 16 fukuda 3
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:09PM
Complete Game Preview for Ravens vs. Saints
Bleacher Report 6:52 PM
Terrell Suggs Needs Half a Sack to Reach 100 for Career
Bleacher Report 1:27 AM
What Are Experts Saying About SF vs. 49ers?
Bleacher Report 3:21 AM
Sizing Up Final Six Weeks of NFC East Race
NFL 6:42 AM
Lardarius Webb: Jimmy Graham is 'like LeBron James'