Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
250,021 - 250,040 of 305,446 Comments Last updated 34 min ago
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266085 Nov 24, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
In English, it actually means homo = man sapiens = wise.
Its okay you like English, but you should know how to correctly translate.
Homo sapiens
1.A taxonomic species within the genus Homo human/man.
I said Homo sapiens means humans.

You said Homo sapiens means humans.

Thanks.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266086 Nov 24, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.
Exactly. Blacks were considered 3/5 persons.

Just like I said.

(You're like my parrot)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266087 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
A human and a human being are synonyms.
You're making up a subjective & random vocabulary rule in order to excuse executing little humans.
I've never executed any humans.

Human is scientific, human being is philosophical. All human beings are human, but not all humans are human beings.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266088 Nov 24, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
You can evict any unwanted residents from your property; you are not responsible for their survival past your threshold. The uterus is the woman's property.
<quoted text>
There you go again, Petey. Dehumanizing humans again.

Pregnancy is how mankind was created to procreate. It's not a disease, or a property rights situation. It's a normal part of what it is to be human.

EVERY single 'argument' you present in support of abortion has at its core dehumanizing of humans.

It's all you've got, Petey.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266089 Nov 24, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony coming from you is amazing.
Here's irony:

Wiccan woman accidently stabs herself in the foot with a sword during a GOOD LUCK ritual in a cemetery.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25803777/ns/us_ne...
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266090 Nov 24, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never executed any humans.
Human is scientific, human being is philosophical. All human beings are human, but not all humans are human beings.
This isn't Wicca. You can't make things up as you go.

A human, and a human being are synonyms. Period.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#266091 Nov 24, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you were comparing. Or you were trying to. My position on reproductive choice with terrorism. You failed because the two are not comparable.
Again, suck it up, Buttercup.
Not in the least.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266092 Nov 24, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
As long as the infidels are residing in the al qaeda members' bodies, it's their call.
<quoted text>
See-Peter-Prance: As long as the infidels are residing in the al qaeda members' bodies, it's their call.
________

There you go again. Dehumanizing humans. Belittling pregnancy, human life, womanhood, motherhood.

You're a mess.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266093 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't Wicca. You can't make things up as you go.
A human, and a human being are synonyms. Period.
No, not "period". They CAN be, but are not necessarily.

Again, you can call a fetus human being all you like, but I disagree, and will not debated as though it is true.

Put on your big girl panties, and deal with it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266094 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Legislation has defined the fetus as a person under fetal homicide or "feticide" laws. For example:
Ohio Rev. Code Ann. 2903.01 et seq.(2002) define aggravated murder, murder, voluntary manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter, negligent homicide, aggravated vehicular homicide, aggravated vehicular assault, felonious assault, aggravated assault, assault and negligent assault. THE LAW APPLIES TO A PERSON, WHICH INCLUDES AN "UNBORN MEMBER OF THE SPECIES HOMO SAPIENS, who is or was carried in the womb of another."
Again for the stupid boy - there is no such thing as "legal homicide". But thank you for proving MY point. LOL!

Deliberate stupidity does not become you No Relevance. But then, little does anymore.

Location hidden

#266095 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to go out on a limb here & assume you are against terrorism. That said, do you support al Qaeda's right to make it's own CHOICE regarding how it addresses infidels?
Yes or no?
Abortion is not 'terrorism' you dunce. If the "infidels" are in the terrorists wombs and they want an abortion, then yes, its their CHOICE.

Ya dope.

Location hidden

#266096 Nov 24, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>True, but I can kill the fetus in my uterus and there's nothing you can do about it. A fetus isn't a human being, yet. It's just a human organism. Tough shit, pal.
That's all No Relevances life is, one long, pathetic tough shit moment.

Location hidden

#266097 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not comparing anything. I just asked a simple question.
Here it is again:
Can someone be authentically against terrorism, while at the same time support al Qaeda's CHOICE to engage in terrorist acts?
Yes or no?
Since the discussion is about abortion and not terrorism, your point is AGAIN, both moot AND stupid.

If you are talking about the choice of terrorists to have abortions, then yes, they are free to make that CHOICE.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#266098 Nov 24, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again for the stupid boy - there is no such thing as "legal homicide". But thank you for proving MY point. LOL!
Deliberate stupidity does not become you No Relevance. But then, little does anymore.
"Ariel Richards had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."
___

You poor lil' fella. You need attention...at the expense of others. Exploit much?

Location hidden

#266099 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
A human and a human being are synonyms...interchangeable.
Depending on the context, no they're not "interchangable". "human" being used as a noun is NOT interchangable as "human" being used as an ajective ya dummy. It also depends on if its being used as the comparative or superlative, OR as the comparable.

Location hidden

#266100 Nov 24, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
As long as the infidels are residing in the al qaeda members' bodies, it's their call.
<quoted text>
I should have read ahead.

Have you noticed that No Relevances ISP is all over the place today? Just an interseting factoid. Seems this morning he was in Goshen Ind, and this afternoon, he's in Pittsburgh.

Funny how that happens ONLY with him huh?

Location hidden

#266101 Nov 24, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Just your typical personal attacks using lies, to try to deflect from what we proved were lies posted by you, about the Ariel situation. You played exactly as I knew and posted you would. Here's a biscuit for you, Fido.
Now, as to the countless lies that we proved you posted back then and the lies in your denials in the present, whay say you, Toots? Another post of attacks to deflect? More ignoring of the truth we posted? Anything and everything you can think of but facing the truth. Which is, we all know you're a pathological liar. Even your friends here can see it, but you all deflect from each others' lies or ignore it altogether.
Lynnikins, the ONLY thing you've proven is that you're a one trick pony, and you've beaten that horse to death.

Drop dead toots. Really.

Location hidden

#266102 Nov 24, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
No. They were not.
http://americanvision.org/3918/the-original-c...
I learned something new from you and Grumpy today. Thank you and mea cupla!

Location hidden

#266103 Nov 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
A human and a human being are synonyms.
You're making up a subjective & random vocabulary rule in order to excuse executing little humans.
And you're ignoring that depending on the context and GRAMMATICAL rules (not vocabulary rules you dunce) they're NOT NECESSISARILY synonyms. "A human shit" is NOT synonymous with "a human being".

Location hidden

#266104 Nov 24, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL really? Back to this? Pathetic.
That's all the poor dumb bitch has AyakaNeo. In the going on EIGHT years here, that's all she's ever had, and she never got it right. She's as pathetic as it gets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min TSM 1,099,938
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Duh 18,857
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 14 hr Raptor in Michigan 120,152
One Action Movie Can Damage a Mind for Life 21 hr Culture Auditor 1
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) Thu time 26
gay hookup in maryland Wed mdtowson 3
How can I find a active biker dating site ? Tue kobe 1
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search