Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,498)

Showing posts 249,941 - 249,960 of303,143
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Arielicious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's contraception mandates doesn't pass the First Amendement smell test.
Foobies doesn't pass the smell test either. Foobs stinks like a dead skunk on a roadway under a August sun.
Arielicious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. The hospital is a much safer place for its patients without the RCC's involvement.
What did you do yesterday? Squeeze the blackheads out of your face?

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
Foo: "Ariel Richards had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."
NR: Please link a news article to this spectacular story.
Foo: "No Relevance you can, F*CK*FF or drop dead, I truly dont care. I dont have to show YOU shit No Relevance. You have NO meaning.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
________
Translation: Foo embellished the whole attention-seeking story for her own needs.
I went back to read on your link and found out the truth about Foo's outrageous lies about this girl. I had posted some things I found after Foo posted a link trying to prove something to Sassy, which she didn't prove, but proved more of her own Foo lies instead.

Around Oct. 2012 time Foo was claiming she never said the 19-20 woman,(not Amber alert eligible girl she claimed at first), had been raped, beaten and being dumped by the 2 guys. Foo denied having said that, but I found a post in which she did post it, which means she is the one who "said it" at here Topix, which is what Sassy said.

Foo claimed this was someone for whom those who loved her, and Foo included herself in a post as one of those people, were worried sick about Ariel.

This post I found was made Sept. 25, 2010, which I checked and discovererd was a Sat. In the post Foo claims Ariel was found on "Wednesday".

She was posting the whole time and only when someone aked about her trip to Atlanta did Foo claim that Ariel was "found", 3 days prior to posting she was. Why didn't Foo share the news on Topix sooner? She was sharing play-by-plays there of the supposed kidnapping, rape, beating etc.

If she claims it was because she just found out on Sat. then she proves she wasn't as close to the people as she claimed, since they would have let her know a.s.a.p. I mean Foo claims she went out to Atlanta to help her ex and ex's fiancee look for the girl, whom Foo claimed was 14, but never corrected until caught.

Post 101562 in this thread, and going back from your link, Foo's post claiming Ariel was found, and claiming she was "physically hurt pretty badly, and was held against her will, and they caught the two guys as well."

Claimed she'd have more details that night. Huh? What more does she need to know and how come she didn't know the details sooner than Sat. if she was so close to them all?

~PriestessSue wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thanks foo, how was your trip to Atlantic City?"

Foo wrote
<quoted text>
"I didn't go. My ex's neice went missing in Atlanta, and we took a few days to help find her.

GOOD NEWS all! She was found on Wednesday! She was physically hurt pretty badly, and was held against her will, and they caught the two guys as well. I'm supposed to find out more details tonite, and I'll post them. Thank you to EVERYONE for your good thoughts and prayers. They paid off! "

That question was asked to Foo on Sept. 25, and answered by Foo on Sept. 25, 2010. Supposedly the 20 yr. old,(whom Foo claimed was a 14 yr. old which was why Ambert alert and Center for missing and exploited children was something Foo said would help), went "missing" at least 10-11 days prior to her posting the girl was found.

Foo claimed in Oct. 2012 that she corrected that "the next evening" which I also found to be another Foo lie. Foo left a link and I went back from the link to find where Foo 1st mentioned this. I read on and only got to 3 days later to see Foo still hadn't mentioned this was a 19 yr. old woman and knew she had lied.

Throughout the whole ordeal Foo was here the whole time posting away like her normal self, and on Sept. 25, 2010, almost 2 weeks after Foo 1st posted this story, she mentions Ariel was "found", and does so as an afterthought to a question she was asked.

Very suspicious.

Looks like you and Sassy were telling the truth about Foo's lies, and Foo was LYING in denying it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Goes to show that Foo is in fact a pathological liar who posts stories for attention for herself to try to make herself seem relevant in what she tries to pass off as important but the stories are complete fabrications.

She gets caught in her lies and posts even more agressively with personal attacks that are also lies, toward whomever OWNED her.

In the face of the truth, the girl still lies her ass off. It's mind boggling how deluded she is in her belief that people don't see it all. Her friends will ignore the posts and try to defend her by reporting people who prove she's a liar.

Pathetic bunch.
katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Wow.

No wishes of good will and peace on earth too usher in this joyful season?
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
A DNA analysis would say human, not human being.
:sigh: A human DNA sample comes from?.....
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

katie wrote:
Wow.
Katie: "No wishes of good will and peace on earth too usher in this joyful season?"
_____

Not when you continue to promote executing little human beings in utero.

You do not engenger "joy" or "peace on earth." Only death and destruction.

Pay attention.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

*engender*
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
611, out of 5754 in the US. A mere 12%. There's not even one Catholic hospital within driving distance of my home, and yet we have at least seven excellent hospitals in the area. No one will miss them, even if they all disappear.
Catholic Hospitals in the United States serve one in six patients.

"No one will miss them, even if they all disappear."

One in six patients will....especially the poor and indigent (Catholic Hospitals are not-for-profit).
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Hospital Kills “Wrong” Twin in Abortion, Both Babies Now Dead
http://www.lifenews.com/2011/11/23/hospital-k...
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Sometimes innocent bystanders are murdered during attempted homicides.

Hospital Kills “Wrong” Twin in Abortion, Both Babies Now Dead http://www.lifenews.com/2011/11/23/hospital-k...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic Hospitals in the United States serve one in six patients.
"No one will miss them, even if they all disappear."
One in six patients will....especially the poor and indigent (Catholic Hospitals are not-for-profit).
So are many other of the remaining 5143 hospitals.

I stand by my statement.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
:sigh: A human DNA sample comes from?.....
A human.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
A human.
NR: A human DNA sample comes from?...

Bitner: A human.
_______

Yes. Yes the sample does come from a human.

Thanks for using human correctly in its noun form.

You must now admit that a human is killed during an abortion procedure. That wasn't so hard was it?
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

katie wrote:
Hi NR,
Are you literally picking up where you left off ... Or is it just your inability to move on?
Dear Katie,

I wanted to provide a friendly reminder to posters of who you are at your core.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
Goes to show that Foo is in fact a pathological liar who posts stories for attention for herself to try to make herself seem relevant in what she tries to pass off as important but the stories are complete fabrications.
She gets caught in her lies and posts even more agressively with personal attacks that are also lies, toward whomever OWNED her.
In the face of the truth, the girl still lies her ass off. It's mind boggling how deluded she is in her belief that people don't see it all. Her friends will ignore the posts and try to defend her by reporting people who prove she's a liar.
Pathetic bunch.
You summarized the situation and who Foo is very succinctly & clearly.

Spot on.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: A human DNA sample comes from?...
Bitner: A human.
_______
Yes. Yes the sample does come from a human.
Thanks for using human correctly in its noun form.
You must now admit that a human is killed during an abortion procedure. That wasn't so hard was it?
I've never said otherwise, Moron.

My point stands. A DNA analysis would say human, period, not human being.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fetuses are not yet human beings"
DNA analysis results of preborn babies states otherwise. Conclusively.
_________
"Women are, and deserve better than to be dehumanized as a breeding tank with a milk supply."
Are you trying to remake women? They were already created in a special way to procreate. Your outright disrespect for womanhood, motherhood and baby females is misogynistic.
hey dumb@ss there is no such critter as a preborn.. maybe in your little delusional world of make believe. But out here there is no such critter.

The DNA will only prove it to be human. not a person.. DERR!!

But then you know this as it has been pointed out and shoved in to your face enough times..

by the way It was a great election. The Etch a sketch artist that was willing to throw away 47% of the voting population. end of the day he only had 47% of the vote after all.. The irony of that alone makes me laugh..

Oh and the ACA ObamaCare is here to stay. The more sensible republicans have stated as such. Yes it was a great victory..

Oh were you one the fools that was stating that President Obama was going to lose? That Mr Romney was going to win?

Well, no matter. It was a definite win for the good guys all the same.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

katie wrote:
Wow.
Sad excuse you're using to detract from Foo's lies. Do you expect to use that excuse all month long? Like the stupidity you posted previously, as though the posts I made shouldn't be made on a Sunday before Thanksgiving. Why not? You think just because Thanksgiving was coming around that the stupidity and lies you people post shouldn't be replied to, MC? You people still post about being accepting of killing little human beings in the womb. Does that make your season bright and joyous, NC?

I'm not interested in socializing with you pro-choice fools and liars, so you shouldn't even expect that I'd post to any of you here, in a Topix abortion forum, wishing you anything. I don't wish anything to any of you, good or bad. You mentioning that is

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

*...You mentioning that is STUPID and desperate. Foo's lies are what they are o matter what "season it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 249,941 - 249,960 of303,143
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Realtime 1,034,107
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 46 min Hanging judge 17,752
New Annapolis mayor struggles in first months o... 9 hr Oakland Sux 1
Ugly Mug Cafe opens on East Baltimore Street Wed guest 11
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) Apr 16 Michael 6
Debate: Marijuana - Baltimore, MD (Aug '10) Apr 14 Sneek Blee 51
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Apr 14 Squach 123,275
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search