Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
249,881 - 249,900 of 305,442 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text>Thats completely different, we are forced pay for someones immoral behavior and behavior that goes against God's natural law. The HHS amendment forces govt to interfere with someone's religion.
I guess you're ok with sending your money to defend child molesting, fake holy men instead.

The amendment doesn't prevent a person from adhering to their religion, but you're too busy playing the victim to understand anything beyond your narrow minded POV.

I love this "God's natural law" bit. Let me know when you have evidence to back up what you believe is "God's natural law". Until then, continue to pay your taxes.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text> We haven't lost it yet. YOU are forcing your immoral behavior on us, prove your not. Required means we are forced or pay fines or jail,we would rather be in jail than hell. In the long run, you lost foo, evil never wins.
It's the same ol' song from the fundies; lying about their religion (hell) and judging everyone as immoral.
katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
To all of our friends - please have a happy, healthy and safe Thanksgiving!!
Happy Thanksgiving!! Thanks, too, for the interesting articles the other day.
:)

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

They say this is never necessary. I am guessing they do not go to priests when they are ill.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Carbon-12 wrote:
They say this is never necessary. I am guessing they do not go to priests when they are ill.
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2...
Good. The hospital is a much safer place for its patients without the RCC's involvement.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it doesn't count when it comes to the faith of their employee's, and if those employee's choose to use birth control.
They can live their faith all they want, they - like your RCC - CANNOT force it on others. PERIOD.
They ARE free to drop insurance coverage altogether, and they'll drive themselves out of business with that bonehead move. They're choice.
Obama's contraception mandates doesn't pass the First Amendement smell test.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. The hospital is a much safer place for its patients without the RCC's involvement.
FooFlop: "Good. The hospital is a much safer place for its patients without the RCC's involvement."
-----

Google how many Catholic Hospitals exist, and then get back with me. TIA.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life WITHOUT AN UMBILICAL CORD....Until then that 'child's life' is nonexistent." - Klueless Katie
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

"I believe before the cord is cut...it is still technically a fetus" - KK
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

"Yes the woman has a penis." - Johnny Carbon-12
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

"Heck, the way I see it, if anything abortion increases the value of the living."
- Lala
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

NR: If the DNA sample comes back "dog," where did that sample originally come from?

Bitner: I'm sure it would say "canine". And that would mean it came from a canine.

NR: So when the DNA analysis results come in from the preborn baby....

Bitner: Call a fetus a "human being" all you like. A woman will STILL have the right to make her own choice regarding her own uterus and pregnancy.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt she can. In the past when knutter was asked to explain her position. Either she spent weeks going around the topic. Or when she is pinned down long enough. It is generally some fool rant that has no real meaning. Beyond the fact she proves that for some, brain washing really does work rather too well.
Knutter just spouts rhetoric, rhetoric and dogma that has been fed to her by her masters.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

"No one is legally responsible for sustaining the life of a second party against their will. So call the little thing a human being if you wish; it has no right to use the woman's body against her will." - cpeter1313

______

(Somebody never learned that pregnancy is not a disease...but, rather, how human beings were created to procreate. There he goes again, tryin' to dehumanize humans...)
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

"Your grandma wasn't proud. She knew the best part of you ran down your mama's sperm donors leg. Pity she didn't have the ability to abort." - Foo
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Foo: "Ariel Richards had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital."

NR: Please link a news article to this spectacular story.

Foo: "No Relevance you can, F*CK*FF or drop dead, I truly dont care. I dont have to show YOU shit No Relevance. You have NO meaning.
________

Translation: Foo embellished the whole attention-seeking story for her own needs.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Chicky: "good to see you, P! Thanks about the babies. There is another on the way!"
_________

Another "baby" on the way.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

---------( o o )---------
---oo0---(_)---0oo----

Hi everyone, how ya been?
Foobilicious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

How was your Thanksgiving Foobies? Did you fo to P town and have some public groping?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Having a huge honkin' nose isn't a disease either, but can affect a person negatively on many levels. One is allowed to amelliorate physical conditions if one wishes.

Fetuses are not yet human beings; they can't be dehumanized. Womwn are, and deserve better than to be dehumanized as a breeding tank with a milk supply.
No Relativism wrote:
"No one is legally responsible for sustaining the life of a second party against their will. So call the little thing a human being if you wish; it has no right to use the woman's body against her will." - cpeter1313
______
(Somebody never learned that pregnancy is not a disease...but, rather, how human beings were created to procreate. There he goes again, tryin' to dehumanize humans...)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,099,674
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 min Ancient One 18,851
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 42 min Raptor in Michigan 120,151
One Action Movie Can Damage a Mind for Life 6 hr Culture Auditor 1
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) 11 hr time 26
gay hookup in maryland 21 hr mdtowson 3
How can I find a active biker dating site ? Tue kobe 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••