Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 316307 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#258704 Sep 18, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>lol, you're a dork. The difference is choice, dear. I chose to share my private business. She is choosing not to share hers. Maybe you should take a break and come back when you're not in attack mode.
Dont be silly Elise. If she and Lynnie weren't in attack mode, they'd NEVER post again.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#258705 Sep 18, 2012
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> The truth is being exposed and you can't run or hide from it. Your reaction to the the truth speaks volumes. In fact the reason you are hear is because you are seeking validation. Confident not guilty people would not be trying to do that.
This is deep for you to comprehend, i know.
Lol. Yeah, okay. My reaction to the kooks who think they can control a woman's medical decisions has always been this: Every woman has a moral right, regardless of the current legal status of abortion, to privately choose whether to carry a pregnancy to term or to abort it.

What you choose to read into that is up to you. Who cares?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#258706 Sep 18, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupididy is only eclipsed by your arrogance.
Agree.
Ocean56

AOL

#258707 Sep 18, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
If I was someone like you,I would PERMANENTLY get fixed so that I wouldn't even chance getting pregnant. For women who are SO against having more children would too. But no,....abortion is always there for you right? Just kill when the tough times hit right?
Many women who are either childfree or are DONE having kids have had a lot of difficulty finding ANY doctor who would perform a tubal ligation for them.

So "getting yourself fixed PERMANENTLY" isn't as easy as you would have everyone BELIEVE. Then again, considering that you have a lot of difficulty separating belief from fact, the nonsense you just posted is typical. Anti-choice kooks like yourself are the LAST people I would rely on for "advice" on anything.
sassyjm

Jackson, NJ

#258708 Sep 18, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, YOU and other anti-contraception kooks have said -- more than once I might add -- that people SHOULD abstain from sex if they don't have the desire or intention to procreate.
This kind of idiocy tells ME that you and other faith-based fanatics think a woman has only ONE valid function; reproduction. And if any woman DOESN'T wish to have children at any point in her life, she "should" (according to you) be punished with lifetime celibacy.
So basically, sASSy, that IS telling people they shouldn't have sex...UNLESS they want pregnancy to happen at some point. Hypocritical much?
You are a very confused proabort. I have many functions. Reproduction is one of the many that I am blessed with.

Good news..God gave me a brain and by gollly miss molly, I use it when I need to avoid pregnancy.

Oh....and I succeed at it.

Whatever YOU want, wish, need to do to prevent killing your developing child..well...knock yourself out big girl.

;)

Location hidden

#258709 Sep 18, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Effective birth control is something ELSE the anti-choice fanatics like sASSy, Knutter, and other nutjobs would outlaw in a New York minute if they got the chance.
Luckily for all of us, they can't have that chance. These kooks still have the 19th-century (or earlier) mentality that the ONLY valid function of women is reproduction. They really seem to hate the fact that some women have NO desire for pregnancy or children and prefer to focus on their careers or other pursuits instead.
Too bad for them. Motherhood is still a CHOICE, not a requirement, even if a pregnancy happens for any reason.
I find it interesting that some antichoicers are still convinced that the only reasons that any woman is prochoice is that she is in denial or that she just doesn't understand what abortion is. It's fascinating that these sexists still exist in an educated society.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#258710 Sep 18, 2012
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Proaborts are paying a legalized hitman to kill their child and/ or supporting killing as choice. Of COURSE I am in attack mode. What should i do? Sit back , smile and offer to play words with friends with them instead while the unborn are being slaughtered as choice?
I attack the problem here and that is selfish, irresponsible behavior that ends in death for a developing young 'un in the womb.
Nothing like watching a riled-up self-righteous arrogant fundie on the verge of hysteria.

Location hidden

#258712 Sep 18, 2012
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Proaborts are paying a legalized hitman to kill their child
Uh no. WOMEN, many of whom likely consider themselves pro life AND pro-choice (nobody is "proabort", what a stupid thing to say)- and 27% of those women are CATHOLIC BTW, are paying a DOCTOR to terminate a pregnancy.

There is no such thing as a "legalized hitman", and NOBODY is paying anyone to kill children.

You just get to sounding stupider and more ridiculous with this nonsense. Then you wonder why nobody takes you seriously.
and/ or supporting killing as choice. Of COURSE I am in attack mode. What should i do?
Educating yourself would be a good start. You make yourself look like a complete dunce here.

NEWSFLASH Skankdawg, your "attack mode" only turns people off. INCLUDING people that are staunchly Pro Life.

One does not have to be a lying asshole like you, consistantly in "attack mode", also like you, to actually make a difference. In FACT, your "attack mode" is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE to your cause.

But you really ARE too stupid to see that.
I attack the problem here and that is selfish, irresponsible behavior that ends in death for a developing young 'un in the womb.
Actually, you attact PEOPLE with a different world view than you, on a social networking forum where NOBODY gives a shit about your increasingly irrational opinions.

I guarantee you that EVERYONE that reads more than one of your lying posts, associates you and your idiot friends here, with the likes of the men that bomb abortion clinics and murder doctors in church.

YOU and your ilk are the biggest problem in the complete failure of your agenda.

And that's a FACT.
Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#258713 Sep 18, 2012
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> By all means let her prove me wrong.
You want someone to prove that your imagination is not reality?

Someone get the straight jacket for this wacko?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#258714 Sep 18, 2012
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Consequences never came up in discussion? That's not really good LC.
Do you honestly think that it's wrong to address real life?
Never said that.

Don't know how old your son is but chances are that the girl wouldn't know what she would do until it happened?

Location hidden

#258715 Sep 18, 2012
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> You were a married adult with a child already. You now claim to be "young and stupid"?
I was young, stupid, married adult with a child. Ever hear of teenage parents?

Location hidden

#258716 Sep 18, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Foo, you saved me the trouble of typing what would have been the same thing.
NP! Nice to see you hon!

These fools are ridiculous thinking they have the power OR ability to speak for ANYONE when they can't even speak for themselves effectively.
Funny how anti-choice fanatics like sASSy really believe their delusions that they "speak" for anyone.
I dont think they actually believe that, at least not in the cases of Skanky or Lynne. I truly believe they come here ONLY to be the kinds of idiots that they have to pretend NOT to be in real life, otherwise they'd get real life punches in the mouths. On an internet forum, they can be the free-range idiots they can't be in their everyday worlds.

In the case of the twat-sisters, I truly believe they share some serious mental illness.

Location hidden

#258717 Sep 18, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be silly Elise. If she and Lynnie weren't in attack mode, they'd NEVER post again.
That's true :-\

Location hidden

#258718 Sep 18, 2012
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Words with friends can be fun. ;)
SHe would have to have friends first.

Location hidden

#258720 Sep 18, 2012
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> CINO'S, PINO'S.JINO'S.....they don't represent those who take there faith seriously.
Kinda like you. Words are cheap.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

Oh there you go again, speaking for others when you dont know ANYTHING about them.

Must be lonely up there on your pedestal Skankdawg.

The only thing "cheap" here is you Skank. You are a CHEAP JOKE.

Location hidden

#258721 Sep 18, 2012
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I don't give a damn WHAT you do to prevent killing your existing, developing child in utero, quite frankly.
Skanky, do yourself a favor and go back to school and take the English classes you clearly cut, or slept through. Then come back and try to lecture others in something resembling comprehensibile English.

Location hidden

#258722 Sep 18, 2012
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> By all means let her prove me wrong.
She doesn't have to prove you wrong Skanky.

You OUTRIGHT LIED when you claimed she said something she NEVER SAID.

What was it you just said?
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> CINO'S, PINO'S.JINO'S.....they don't represent those who take there faith seriously.
Looks like YOU are the cheap one Skanky. Clearly YOU dont take your faith seriously, given how often you LIE.

Didn't your jesus say something about not bearing false witness??

Which are you, the CINO, the PINO or the JINO?

My money is on all three.
sassyjm

Jackson, NJ

#258723 Sep 18, 2012
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said that.
Don't know how old your son is but chances are that the girl wouldn't know what she would do until it happened?
Most likely someone with a proabort parent would choose abortion as a quick solution to an untimely, scary situation. People who are taught that killing is an option have that imbedded in their conscience. The rest of us girls/ women would never even think of killing.

The reality though for my sons is that there are millions of abortions EVERY year and that means it's a possibility that their child could die. My sons know who is pc and who is not. Although realistically many cave in to pressure at a very vulnerable time. Sadly. Tragically.

Location hidden

#258724 Sep 18, 2012
sassyjm wrote:
This is Skanky OUTRIGHT LYING and 'taking her faith seriously':
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Micheles claims are not consistant. She says that she would NEVER have more than three children OR adopt out,but if she gets pregnant with triplets TODAY or three more unexpected pregnancies in the future while attempting to avoid pregnancy,she would abort.
Guess her version of jesus is perfectly okay with her being a lying sack of shit as long as it suits her agenda.

Thank G-D she's not actually a Catholic OR a Christian, tho she does represent all that's wrong and broken in the RCC.

Location hidden

#258725 Sep 18, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's true.
I noted with amusement that she didn't even address my post, or acknowledge that I'd answered Ink's pointless question. She has no integrity or credibility at all.
Yup, I pointed that out specifically that you and Michele both answered in a quite detailed way, but she ignores that in her quest to lie some more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Marcus Washington 1,580,566
MOTTO for the DAY today N(EYE)GGERS is: 5 hr Jeremy is GOD 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Well Well 21,050
Baltimore Cowards 8 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 5
Word for TODAY is "JOB" to all you lazy N(EYE)G... 23 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 3
Baltimore MD City Council to Destroy Confederat... Thu Jeremy is GOD 13
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) Aug 15 Jeremy 73

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages