Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,153)

Showing posts 243,041 - 243,060 of304,928
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
The same reason I wouldn't have more than 3 children or give up a child for adoption, because it's not the right choice for *me*.
You "wouldn't" have more than 3 children or give a child up for adoption. Hmmm...interesting.

Suppose you found out today that you were pregnant with triplets. That would make four children for you. So,you SAY that you wouldn't have more than 3 children or give them up for adoption.

What WOULD you do then Michelle?

ABORT,that's what you'd do. People like you that claim to be pro-choice and would NEVER abort because it's not the right decision for *you* are the very same women who WOULD abort in that scenerio.

And you KNOW it and so do I.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care Inkstain? Seriously? In what delusional world do you think you have the right to ask such questions of ANYONE, and expect to recieve a civil response?
Thank G-d NOBODY has to answer to the likes of you.
Not sure why we can talk about ANYTHING here,from sex romps to aborting our child but ask a SIMPLE question as to WHY you would make a claim "NEVER TO ABORT" would be such a Taboo question that makes you people freak out.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
Only by ignoring his first sentence and focusing on his second sentence. Of course you, with such integrity, would *never* do such a thing. Right?
: X
cpeter1313 wrote:
The constitution covers citizens on our soil. You really think it applies to native of zanzibar?
That's Doc's MO alright, katie. Also notice how much he chastised zef for the cockamamie post that started all of this. Zippo.

Doc is a sneak. Devoid of integrity.

But you knew this already!!

xox!
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You're asking a pro-choice woman why she gave birth and didn't abort. Do you have a permanent palm print on your forehead?
No,actually what ink asked her is why she wouldn't ever choose abortion as choice but would support others doing it? It had nothing to do with the fact that she did give birth to her child in the past.

No secret that proaborts do keep some of their chosen children alive and not kill them.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I already know that it isn't the right choice for you because you said you wouldn't have one but that is another non answer. It never gets a real answer and it never will. That would be Pandora's box.
Micheles claims are not consistant. She says that she would NEVER have more than three children OR adopt out,but if she gets pregnant with triplets TODAY or three more unexpected pregnancies in the future while attempting to avoid pregnancy,she would abort.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You're wanting her to say she would have an abortion because she's pro-choice. I don't know what I would do if faced with another pregnancy. Can't know til you come to that bridge. I may be advised to terminate because I'm on 75 mg's of Warfarin per week for the rest of my life. That's enough to kill an elephant (maybe lol idk). I get blood clots have had 3 in the past four years (2 in the rt. lung and one DVT)and since pregnancy changes circulation, my risks of getting another may be greater not to mention the harm it would do to the fetus. It's basically rat poison. But it's my choice, I may terminate, or I may risk it and not take the blood thinners for 9 months. Would you?
I would bet my life that you would abort. You're proabortion so why wouldn't you?

I am against artificial birth control(temporary or permanent)but you people aren't. What makes me sick and utterly DISGUSTED is that you wouldn't choose to make DAMN sure in EVERY possible way to prevent pregnancy because you know that you would always have a back up plan to abort.

If I was someone like you,I would PERMANENTLY get fixed so that I wouldn't even chance getting pregnant. For women who are SO against having more children would too. But no,....abortion is always there for you right? Just kill when the tough times hit right?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh Hi Bit :)
Those darn pesky facts ... always in the way, they say!
Yep!:)

“Every Life Has Value-But Mine”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>I would bet my life that you would abort. You're proabortion so why wouldn't you?
I am against artificial birth control(temporary or permanent)but you people aren't. What makes me sick and utterly DISGUSTED is that you wouldn't choose to make DAMN sure in EVERY possible way to prevent pregnancy because you know that you would always have a back up plan to abort.
If I was someone like you,I would PERMANENTLY get fixed so that I wouldn't even chance getting pregnant. For women who are SO against having more children would too. But no,....abortion is always there for you right? Just kill when the tough times hit right?
Keep reading her posts, dear.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was pregnant, I referred to my young'un as "the bun in my oven" or "my little'un". Regardless of how I referred to my son while in utero, I knew I was hauling around a fetus and when he sprung forth in all his glory, I had a baby whom I still refer as "my little'un" even though he's 18, lol.
Hmmm....when you were pregnant,you referred to "my young'un" as "buns in the oven or my little 'un".

That "young 'un" is now 18.

Sad that you would support a woman killing her "young 'un". The ones that you supported aborting their child back when you were hauling around yours,would now be 18yrs old too.

How you can live with your own logic is beyond me.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Young'un sums it up. That would be hard to abort.
Don't believe that one too much. She'd abort her "young 'un" in a heart beat if she had to.

No more than three children OR adopting out = ABORTION if she gets pregnant with 3 more unwanted YOUNG 'UN'S (say triplets).
Kenose

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Again,I am here to be the voice for the unborn.
Arrogant, much?

You are the voice of yourself, nothing more. If you want to delude yourself otherwise, have a ball.... just don't expect us to play along.
Kenose

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>I would bet my life that you would abort. You're proabortion so why wouldn't you?
Again, you're not the voice for the unborn. You only speak for yourself, silly piggy.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I could have said the same thing to you a dozen times on this thread, but I, unlike you, understand concepts, such as, "private" vs "public."
Why someone would or would not have an abortion is private business.
Posting on a public forum is... dun dun dun... public business.
Glad I could help :-)
How many of you have told the entire anonymous forum that you had an abortion? THAT wasn't "private" business?

But,why one WOULDN'T have one is not public business?

Uh,yeah,okay.

Sorry sweetie,but we can R E A D between the L I N E S
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
I also believe it would be hard to carry a young'un around for 9 months only to hand it over to complete strangers to keep and raise, however, I can accept and understand that some women do exactly that and are happy with that decision. To each their own.:o)
"""are happy with that decision.""" "

to kill that young 'un? THAT is something that you claim to "accept and understand"?

Evil.
Kenose

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>"Because I wouldn't abort" is not a valid answer.
Your stupididy is only eclipsed by your arrogance.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>No one has said "abortion is fine" Ink. Hopefully it is the last resort every time. I'm sure in some cases a woman knows she would or will, but we can't possibly know the #'s that are that positive. I imagine it is a very tough decision. I think you know that too, at least you should because 2 of us (pro-choice_ woman have told you, "It's not the right choice for me", "I don't know" and one said "I would have made a different choice if I had been in my 40's".
I wanted my tubes tied long before the blood clots and was denied because I had just one child. So how fair is that? Have I been "forced" into choosing to risk my health to carry a pregnancy or an abortion if I chose?
"""No one has said "abortion is fine" Ink. Hopefully it is the last resort every time"""" "

Why?

Why isn't abortion as a first choice OR used as birth control not "fine" by you? For that matter,why do you care what women choose or why they choose to do it?

You wanted your tubes tied long before your blot clot situation but was denied. Have you gone back to try since you have a serious situation? I bet not.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
A non answer? WTF is that!
Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it is not an answer, you diseased rhinoceros pizzle.
This forum is about abortion. You people claim to want honest debate yet you refuse to answer a simple question as to WHY abortion is not a choice for you.

Another is a question that I just asked ayak and that is (after her claim that they don't think abortion is 'fine' or that it should be only used as a last resort)........WHY?
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
When I had the surgery to remove the non-malignant ovary, I was 34, and they wouldn't remove the other one (doing in effect a complete hysterectomy) because I "might change my mind".@@ Never MIND that I was a lesbian and adopted the only child I wanted to have. It really IS ridiculous.
What does being a lesbian have to do with it?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"""There's this thing called birth control"""
Over a MILLION abortions each year. Count in those unplanned pregnancies that are kept alive and raised by single moms while dad runs off......
Sounds to me like you people don't know what "this thing called birth control" is.
You had an abortion. NUFF said.
That's true. I was young and stupid. Thank goodness I had the option of abortion. I never got pregnant again, thanks to effective birth control.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. I tell my sons that they simply can't fall into temptation with a proabort or they will have their child killed by abortion.
It's NO joke. There is no room for error in THAT department. His offpsring might get killed as a consequence to his one moment of pleasure.
It is kind of funny, thinking of you telling your son not to "fall into temptation with a proabort." lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 243,041 - 243,060 of304,928
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,072,632
Deer Park man found stabbed on front lawn (Apr '08) Fri David McSmitj 72
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri toomanymistakes 18,494
NAAWP IDENTIFIES WHITE TRASH -> LOIS LERNER LIE... Thu NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
OBAMAwage at least $21,000 per year Thu GOP failures 1
A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) Jul 8 jawed sheikh 4
Juvenile facility (Montrose School or others) i... (Aug '06) Jul 8 Sue Z 375
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE