Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310236 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sassyjm

Jackson, NJ

#258683 Sep 18, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it cute how SKanky has to completely LIE about knowing what someone else would do, and WHY, to make her demented point?
By all means let her prove me wrong.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#258684 Sep 18, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>She doesn't use the lubericant. That's likely her problem. Can you imagine how hard it is to get her head so far up here WITHOUT it?
Like getting a watermelon through a straw.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#258685 Sep 18, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>"Because I wouldn't abort" is not a valid answer.
Yes actually it is. Its simply an answer YOU personally dont like.

But in the real world to the people that actually matter, nobody gives a shit what you like or dont like SKanky. That YOU dont consider it 'vaild' is as meaningless as your opinions on the subject.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#258686 Sep 18, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fine question we should demand that she answer.
Hell ya...it's totally our business.

Location hidden

#258687 Sep 18, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Micheles claims are not consistant. She says that she would NEVER have more than three children OR adopt out,but if she gets pregnant with triplets TODAY or three more unexpected pregnancies in the future while attempting to avoid pregnancy,she would abort.
Except Michele never actually said that Skanky.

YOU made it up out of wholecloth and are lying through your tooth.

Why is it your kind can't make a point without lying?
sassyjm

Jackson, NJ

#258688 Sep 18, 2012
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry JM, but a statement like that has never crossed my mind, let alone making it to our boys (men now).
Consequences never came up in discussion? That's not really good LC.

Do you honestly think that it's wrong to address real life?
Ocean56

AOL

#258689 Sep 18, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
Nobody is saying that human beings shouldn't have sex.
Actually, YOU and other anti-contraception kooks have said -- more than once I might add -- that people SHOULD abstain from sex if they don't have the desire or intention to procreate.

This kind of idiocy tells ME that you and other faith-based fanatics think a woman has only ONE valid function; reproduction. And if any woman DOESN'T wish to have children at any point in her life, she "should" (according to you) be punished with lifetime celibacy.

So basically, sASSy, that IS telling people they shouldn't have sex...UNLESS they want pregnancy to happen at some point. Hypocritical much?
sassyjm

Jackson, NJ

#258690 Sep 18, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's freaking out at all. Answers HAVE been given, you and the Inkstain simply dont LIKE the answer, and that's YOUR own tough shit moments.
WHY women would say they'd "never abort" is no more your business than any of their OTHER medical deicsions.
Funny how you extremist freaks keep missing THAT fact, and then "freak out" when you dont get the answers you WANT. Hell, you freak out so much, you make up complete LIES and attibute them to others in your pathetic desperation.
FooL, your silence on that simple question speaks volumes.

Next,.........

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#258691 Sep 18, 2012
letsyakalot wrote:
<quoted text> You are wrong , Bitler I doubt you work with pregnant women after reading this. http://www.emedicinehealth.com/vaginal_birth_...
Did you get banned Knut?

Location hidden

#258692 Sep 18, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> If I was someone like you,I would PERMANENTLY get fixed
Funny how even you think of yourself as a dog that gets "fixed".

If you were someone like her, YOU wouldn't exist, because you'd be intelligent, well spoken and well educated - someone that wouldn't try shoving your views down others throats as law. She's everything you're not Skanky, and thank G-D for that! Idiots like you are everything that's wrong with the PL movement today.

Location hidden

#258693 Sep 18, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>How many of you have told the entire anonymous forum that you had an abortion? THAT wasn't "private" business?
But,why one WOULDN'T have one is not public business?
Uh,yeah,okay.
Sorry sweetie,but we can R E A D between the L I N E S
Judging by your outright lies about what Michele actually said, you can't even read the actual LINES let alone read "between" them.

Location hidden

#258694 Sep 18, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupididy is only eclipsed by your arrogance.
Exactly.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#258695 Sep 18, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. I tell my sons that they simply can't fall into temptation with a proabort or they will have their child killed by abortion.
It's NO joke. There is no room for error in THAT department. His offpsring might get killed as a consequence to his one moment of pleasure.
" or they will have their child killed by abortion"

So you lie to your son? Because there's no such thing as a "proabort" and many many pro-choice women do not get abortions.
sassyjm

Jackson, NJ

#258696 Sep 18, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's true. I was young and stupid. Thank goodness I had the option of abortion. I never got pregnant again, thanks to effective birth control.
You were a married adult with a child already. You now claim to be "young and stupid"?

Location hidden

#258697 Sep 18, 2012
Ill Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep reading her posts, dear.
ROFLMAO Oh look who just couldn't help herself. You pathetic thing.
Ocean56

AOL

#258698 Sep 18, 2012
sassyjm wrote:
I don't give a damn WHAT you do to prevent killing your existing, developing child in utero, quite frankly.
lol I seriously doubt that, sASSy. But hey, go on and LIE all you want. It's what you're BEST at, if nothing else.

The FACT remains that you don't get to decide for ANYONE what sexual and reproductive decisions to make. Motherhood is a CHOICE, not a requirement, and NO woman has to stay pregnant and give birth unless she CHOOSES to do so. If any woman chooses NOT to, that is HER business, not yours.

Not YOUR pregnancy? Not your decision, no matter how much you whine about it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#258699 Sep 18, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. Why wouldn't these proaborts abort their own? What's so wrong with abortion that they would make such a statement that they would NOT abort?.
Don't expect a direct answer. I hope that "because that's what I feel" is sufficent enough for you because THAT is the only answer you will receive.
I answered you every time you asked, and you always managed to not respond. Like I wouldn't notice.

Location hidden

#258700 Sep 18, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>This forum is about abortion.
Correction, its about whatever we want it to be about.
You people claim to want honest debate yet you refuse to answer a simple question as to WHY abortion is not a choice for you.
Except the question HAS been answered. Michele herself answered in detail in her following posts. But like you ignore EVERYTHING you can't twist, you ignore that. Bit answered. MANY of us have answered, if not this time, then the first 300 times you repeated the same stupidity.
Another is a question that I just asked ayak and that is (after her claim that they don't think abortion is 'fine' or that it should be only used as a last resort)........WHY?
Given you JUST asked, why dont you shut up and wait for responses? What a concept huh?

Oh wait, because you dont actually WANT to hear the answers, because you wont like them either. So you just make shit up as you go along. You're a joke SKanky.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#258701 Sep 18, 2012
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Gee, can't we just get along? What's wrong...not in the mood today mr "I already admitted to a previous abortion"?
I see that you'd rather delude yourself instead of being objective.

How fundie-like of you. Continue with your mission, Ms. Paradox. Take your mission and picket along the LIE.

Location hidden

#258702 Sep 18, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>What does being a lesbian have to do with it?
Yes folks, SKanky really IS this stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr Yeah 1,279,007
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage 4 hr marysheman87 22
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Real Madrid 20,111
News The Horseshoe's successful first year 6 hr Thomas 1
News Graul's Market exterior upgrade 23 hr Tiffany 1
News Hundreds to Protest Outside Freddie Gray Hearin... Thu I Love The Police 2
News Two Arrested During Protest Activity: Baltimore... Thu I Love The Police 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages