Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 11,984)

Showing posts 239,661 - 239,680 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you start practicing what you preach, pagan?
I do it all the time when you and your posse post one of your comments. I'm tempering my judgement of your character with ethical reasoning at this very moment:-)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you would want to tell your living granddbabbies about their dead siblings, the ones you rejected and endorsed their sedtruction.
Aslo I find it odd that you would love your living grandson "even more", if he were gay. That must send some powerful sexually charged dysfunctional messages to him.
Yes, by all means, you proabort pagans have shown just how loving you are to the "right" unborn children.
A faux-Christian on the Sabbath.

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you about the kids of celebrities being the ones whose lives are not their own, and who are turned into celebrities themselves, perhaps against their wills, into the bargain. As I have never seen an episode of the television show, however, I guess I just don't feel qualified even to judge that.
My opinion on the personal responsibility to evince one's personal beliefs, rather than just claiming to have them, still holds - Mrs. Duggar, in my opinion, has not subjected herself to judgment I would otherwise withhold, had she made any other reproductive decision, simply by virtue of the fact that she is a television personality.
In other words, I don't judge any woman for her reproductive decisions, whether she is quietly getting an abortion, or proclaiming the fact that she is a mother 19 times over and trying for more. It's not my place to do so, and I don't care how many times it's pointed out to me that Mrs. Duggar is 'asking for it'.
She's not getting it from me.
As I've said before, these are just my observations. I don't expect anyone else to agree with them, as perspectives differ greatly from person to person. It's a wonderful world.
It's not my place to judge her either - just like it's not mine to think Honey Boo Boo's mother is a pos. But yet, I do. That child is so talented and as of now being exploited - in my not so humble opinion.

The little girl reminds of Shirley Temple for some reason. No, no - I wasn't around back then - but I've seen her movies.

Ever watch Monsters, Inc.? HBB's mother reminds me of this character (Roz):

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sorry. Cannot seem to stop myself from judging others and either thinking indifferently, well or poorly of them. "Roz" gets a big thumb down - at least for the time being. Perhaps it will all end up happily ever after. That would be nice for a change.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you start practicing what you preach, pagan?
LMAO!!!!!!!! Said the hypocrite faux-Christian.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, do you see how fast the pagan proabort witches can turn on you. When you agree with them they love you. They love your moniker and anyhtng you say that "they' think attacks Christianity, Catholics and motherhood but when you deviate from the pagan "script", watch out.
Why do you think many like ladlulu have no opinion but just kiss the lesbain leaders arses.
You are defending a woman who has choosen to love motherhood and doesn't hate pregnanacy like Chaz Ocean. This woman has embraced her right to have children and love having children and love motherhood.
That drives the old hippie femminist proabort pagans crazy. The fact that you defend her right makes you evil.
They may suspect you are not a true proabort, or even worse--a secret Christian.
You're judging you know.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>
Slurp, kis, kiss, slurp, gulp. Keep on kissing, now th eother cheek.
You are indeed a good Igor to the masters.
No dude, I don't agree with you on that. NOT ONCE has she kissed my ass, and I can be the most condescending, no bars hold,'bitch' out there.

Not only do I have the power (and have used it) to make up lies about people, bring up links that have nothing to do with the topic but used only for the sake of pissing people off, I have actually hunted the threads to suit my agenda and am able to twist it in such a way, that the word play I use makes sense.

So you go right ahead and accuse her of kissing asses, cause I know how important it is to have all these people that I've never met like me.

So DoubleT (DT from now on), go on insulting people and accuse them of kissing ass because you can't stand the fact that maybe she makes reasonable points that don't agree with you.

Sorry!

Support group for people that don't kiss your ass is held every Tuesday at 8, in the 'why don't people kiss my ass' forum,, on topix. I, of course, am the main speaker at those meetings, as I have the most experience. You can learn from my unpopularity, and maybe go with it, enjoy it, and laugh with me about it.

coffee is not free, please don't bring your own cup, Styrofoam is looked down upon.
Cookies are free (but probably laced), so don't trust those, I've fallen for that EVERY week. Wake up soar the next day, but those cookies are freakin delicious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

My opinon on Mrs. Duggard or whatever the hell her name is, of course she's going to be judged and ridiculed... HELLO.

Put your ass out there on such an issue, expect it to get kicked! Kissed, kicked, both apply.

I always said, if you're going to become a celebrity, prepare for the fact, that there is a small chance you'll make it and actually become a celebrity. Don't like it, drop out, and maybe end up on the cover of a magazine that reads,,, whatever happened to...
(doesn't apply to Royalty or tight connections to said celebrity) feel bad for them..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>There's a difference between judging someone's reproductive choices and denying someone one of those choices. I may judge a woman who has several abortions in a country where she can acquire condoms free of charge or cheaply, as irresponsible. However, I uphold her right to have as many abortions, as she wants. It isn't my business but, privately, I may judge her. Who cares?
Exactly, and privately I would!

(smack xoxox, you like that baby? MMMMMMMMMMMMM) kissing yer ass

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
SMACK! MMMMMMM XOXO Stick that beautiful ass out there for me,,, that's right... MMMMMMMMMM Slap,,, slurp,,, kiss kiss BAM!

Thank you Baby

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

I shall refer to you as Master LadiLuLu, cause I'm terrified of your not liking me!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, do you see how fast the pagan proabort witches can turn on you.
I don't know anyone other than Bitner who identifies as pagan. Being pagan does not make one a witch - that's a Wiccan. And as I stated before, I don't know any proaborts.
tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>When you agree with them they love you. They love your moniker and anyhtng you say that "they' think attacks Christianity, Catholics and motherhood but when you deviate from the pagan "script", watch out.
For what? Do you think these ladies plan to come after me with flaming pitchforks? This is a discussion, not a 17th century trial.
tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think many like ladlulu have no opinion but just kiss the lesbain leaders arses.
I hadn't noticed that. You'd have to ask that poster, as I will not speak for anyone else, and I don't have an opinion on that matter.
tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>You are defending a woman who has choosen to love motherhood and doesn't hate pregnanacy like Chaz Ocean. This woman has embraced her right to have children and love having children and love motherhood.
I am neither defending nor castigating Mrs. Duggar. That's my whole point in the "Mrs. Duggar" conversation, which, frankly, I'm getting VERY tired of.
tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>That drives the old hippie femminist proabort pagans crazy. The fact that you defend her right makes you evil.
Evil? I hadn't noticed that either.
tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>They may suspect you are not a true proabort, or even worse--a secret Christian.
Of course I'm not a 'proabort', true or otherwise, and I've repeated this to you several times. Your refusal to cease using this term is one reason why there's no way in hell I'm changing my avatar on your say-so. You haven't answered the question of whether or not you support the nuns I mentioned yesterday either. I doubt I'll change my avatar, even if you do, just so you know.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>How is that a demand? It was a suggestion, nothing more.
If I had said "LEAVE MRS. DUGGAR'S BUSINESS TO MRS. DUGGAR!!!", now that would have been a demand.
(and a damn silly one, too.)
:)
,,,sigh.

Let's try this again.

My post, the one you are responding to here, is thus:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

<quoted text>To my knowledge, Mrs. Duggar hasn't demanded that the public mind their own business, and frankly, neither am I.

LadiLulu wrote:
Sure you did, right here:

"It's her business. Let's leave it to her, shall we?"

??

++++++++++

Okay? So, I said nothing about being demanding. I am merely correcting your inaccurate assertion that you don't expect the public to mind their own business. You do, clearly, from this post and others. Again, it was more than a mere suggestion.

You feel as if it is inappropriate for us to even express an opinion (in spite of the fact that freedom of speech is a Constitutionally protected right) regarding a woman's procreation choices, even though she blasts them all over network television. We're just supposed to smile and nod and say nothing, because it's her *choice*, goshdarnit!

Indeed.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure ... 100%- but that doesn't sound like La to me. Could be wrong - happens.
When people do not sign in - I pay attention - sometimes they are on vacation - but in this case - I don't think so.
As far as 19 and counting - she and her tribe were on "Say Yes to the Dress" - wedding gowns - because Michelle wanted to renew vows but she was picky - no strapless for her. I clicked it off. Perhaps she'll make the Guinness Book of World Records - but at this point - I think not. Still! She gave it a really good and profitable try!
Buddy system? Same as day care imo. However one of the regs here thinks that women belong at home to raise kids. No opinion on that - Michelle stays home and still had no choice but to implement the "buddy system". What pray tell is the difference?
It was me. I can't always sign in.

I just don't care for the way she asserts her questions, then denies that she doesn't. It's peculiar. We are having an exchange of ideas here, but are considered of "low intellect" and "judgmental."

Suppressing freedom of speech is a scary thing, IMO.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
My opinon on Mrs. Duggard or whatever the hell her name is, of course she's going to be judged and ridiculed... HELLO.
Put your ass out there on such an issue, expect it to get kicked! Kissed, kicked, both apply.
I always said, if you're going to become a celebrity, prepare for the fact, that there is a small chance you'll make it and actually become a celebrity. Don't like it, drop out, and maybe end up on the cover of a magazine that reads,,, whatever happened to...
(doesn't apply to Royalty or tight connections to said celebrity) feel bad for them..
I happen to agree.

Even though I'm a low-intellect, judgmental hypocrite!

@@

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>There's a difference between judging someone's reproductive choices and denying someone one of those choices. I may judge a woman who has several abortions in a country where she can acquire condoms free of charge or cheaply, as irresponsible. However, I uphold her right to have as many abortions, as she wants. It isn't my business but, privately, I may judge her. Who cares?
Thank you, elise. That is precisely how I feel.

Bearing in mind that the only reason I castigate people who are judgmental is when they profess to be so-called "Christians", then turn around and behave entirely un-Christian. I ahve never claimed to be non-judgmental. No hypocrisy here :)

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
There is something that is often referred to as the authority of the media; it means that what we see in papers, on the internet, on tv, etc, bears more weight than what we discuss among ourselves. Should it? Not really, but it does. It's why charities compete for celebrity spokespeople instead of using their own people, and why a telethon is more productive than mail fundraiser.
The duggers used the media as a cash flow, using their family and their belief system as the selling point. That has impact, and I would guess it has lot of impact on young women who already romanticizes motherhood. They likewise opened themselves up to criticism, and it is up to them to decide how much it lets them affect their family.
(in all this, the kids are the ones who I believe are suffering. Can you imagine always having cameras around, lighting equipment, etc? There is a reason so many child stars are so fu**ed up later in life, and I despair when I think about these kids' futures.
<quoted text>
Now, now Peter. Don't go and speculate on the well-being of those kids. You're not permitted to judge the impact the Duggar's choices have had on their children.@@

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to agree.
Even though I'm a low-intellect, judgmental hypocrite!
@@
Nah,,, we don't refer to it as low-intellect or judgmental hypocrite, those terms fall under Gracie certified!

Pat yourself on the back, you're Gracie certified! lol

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Not an ounce of intelligence is posted in here.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Nah,,, we don't refer to it as low-intellect or judgmental hypocrite, those terms fall under Gracie certified!
Pat yourself on the back, you're Gracie certified! lol
Hey, Rachel!

For a couple of minutes there I saw that, "Lovely, Leering, Lass O' Mine."
What didja go and yank her away for?

You're an awful tease...

;P

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear from you again.
First very few incidences would require that call. But in the true case of the mother's survival and she can't be monitored and managed to the point of having a viable child I would expect the mother to take actions that would save her life whether it would be to have an etopic pregnancy ended or be treated with chemicals that could kill the fetus.
Good evening "Ink."

Your response is interesting but not entirely unexpected.
There are some folks on your side of the proverbial "aisle" who are so uncompromising in their stance against abortion for any reason whatsoever, that they'd prefer to let both die rather than to live with the guilt of having tacitly agreed to an abortion.
I didn't think you were one of those but obviously I was curious enough to ask. I know you've alluded to your faith guiding many of your positions especially with regards to abortion, but I can't recall you being overly, or overtly didactic in your explanations, nor have you attempted to force your religious views down the throats of anyone else that doesn't happen to share them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 239,661 - 239,680 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min positronium 1,033,165
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 58 min Kallark27 17,688
Ugly Mug Cafe opens on East Baltimore Street Mon frauds 10
Debate: Marijuana - Baltimore, MD (Aug '10) Mon Sneek Blee 51
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Mon Squach 123,275
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Apr 13 Davey 2
With session over, O'Malley more free to focus ... Apr 12 William Jones 1
•••

Freeze Watch for Baltimore County was issued at April 16 at 9:05AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs