Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 340856 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#250778 Jul 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL When the weather cools off, we're going to make a bunch of it for some friends that are coming up to see us, and to send to my aunt in Baltimore. If you'd like, I'd love to send you a loaf!
I was talking about cholla cactus, but, you bet, I'd love some bread! Lol

Location hidden

#250779 Jul 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>MOthers shouldn't wish their daughters die rather than have a life saving abortion either, but YOU d
Women that work more often than not ARE putting their kids first you idiot.
These people are clueless. My sone went to preschool and kindergarten, and then, regular school. As a special needs child, it was prescribed in his care plan to be in a structured classroom environment as early as possible to give him the best education he could get. I don't know why these stupid people think that being at home is stimulating enough for any child but a baby or toddler.

Location hidden

#250780 Jul 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. When I talked about my friend last night, it was a similar situation. I'll never forget my mom calling me at work and saying "Do you remember your friend sharon, what was her married name?" and when I told her Lopatka she gasped and told me to get the paper, it was front page news.(I'm not worried about posting her name, she's dead and her story is all over the internet as being one of the first people to be murdered by someone she met online) Needless to say, the phone lines were burning up that night with all of us calling each other saying "did you know?- did you suspect?" And of course nobody did.
Two years later when it came out that her father and at least one of her brothers had been abusing her and her sister growing up, THEN many of us were able to start making connections about certain incidents and how she ended up dying.
Inkstain and the Skank would like to turn a blind eye, or dimminish the horror so many in so called G-D FEARING HOMES experienced. "It was RARE" they claim. Bullshit. Its as rare as a blue and brown eyed Husky or Malamute. Just like women having abortions beyond viability for medical reasons arent as RARE as they'd like others to believe.
Shit, according to the Skank, ANY baby can be born and allowed to "die naturally" because that's better than aborting.@@
Those two are happily blundering through life in a cloud of God's toxic gas.

HugeKielbasa

Since: Jun 12

Poughquag, NY

#250781 Jul 31, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>My sone went to preschool and kindergarten, and then, regular school. As a special needs child,
Sone?

You have the nerve to correct my grammar?

Where do you think the special needs genetics come from? LOLOLOL

I usually could care less about grammar.

It was you who had an OCD Histadelia attack over my grammar in the past.

Location hidden

#250782 Jul 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I did do the math. YOu're lying again. You were in HS in the 80's. There's no way your mother was around during the depression which was from about 1926 to 1934.
Why should she let the truth get in the way?

Location hidden

#250783 Jul 31, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
So lesbian couples would be double good for kids, right? Two moms, no dads. What do you think?
Bravo! Awesome rebuttal, LNM.

Location hidden

#250784 Aug 1, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Where do you get this CRAP from? My dad worked until he was SEVENTY YEARS OLD, ya stupid thing. We kids did NOT do "all the work". EVERYONE chipped in. EVERYONE - including both of my parents - were busy busy busy with work and helping all around the house. Stop fugging LYING and making up completely FABRICATED STORIES about peoples' lives, you piece of ignorant FILTH.
How odd that SassyJM blathers on about old school standards like discipline and family participation and then criticizes your family for sharing work. Wth?

Location hidden

#250785 Aug 1, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answered me.
Who raised you? When did they work? Did they receive public assistance? Did you require childbirthd care?
You keep posting all these wonderfully inaccurate generalizations about people YET YOU YOURSELF grew up in a one-parent household.
Please answer me.
She thinks her fantasy of the American family is reality. Warped, that one is.
Actually, my family was the traditional nuclear family. We are awesome, but not because of that, necessarily. My best friend was also from a traditional family, and Catholic, too. They are, unfortunately, not so awesome a family. Messed up, but they were the traditional family that Sassy and Ink rave about. Hmmm...

Location hidden

#250786 Aug 1, 2012
HugeKielbasa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sone?
You have the nerve to correct my grammar?
Where do you think the special needs genetics come from? LOLOL
I usually could care less about grammar.
It was you who had an OCD Histadelia attack over my grammar in the past.
There is no such thing as "special needs genetics."
I
yessir

Chantilly, VA

#250787 Aug 1, 2012
"Women have been thanking pregnancy help organizations for their support for decades and these moms are thrilled to have an opportunity to tell their stories to national leaders. Courageous women like Jessica Gore, who is excited to bring her eight-year-old daughter to meet her elected officials, will testify to the fact that pregnancy help organizations provide a life-changing experience. "I went to the sonogram appointment at Burleson Pregnancy Aid Center even though I had already been to Planned Parenthood and thought that abortion was right for me," said Jessica from Burleson, Texas. "But when I looked at the sonogram screen, I knew that I had been lied to. What I saw on the screen was not a 'piece of tissue' like Planned Parenthood had told me. The tiny flicker of light, a heartbeat, was my child. I was instantly in love."

HugeKielbasa

Since: Jun 12

Poughquag, NY

#250788 Aug 1, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as "special needs genetics."
I
Most of the time special needs kids have genetics which give them a learning disability.

Did they get those genetics from you? LOLOLOL

Location hidden

#250789 Aug 1, 2012
yessir wrote:
"Women have been thanking pregnancy help organizations for their support for decades and these moms are thrilled to have an opportunity to tell their stories to national leaders. Courageous women like Jessica Gore, who is excited to bring her eight-year-old daughter to meet her elected officials, will testify to the fact that pregnancy help organizations provide a life-changing experience. "I went to the sonogram appointment at Burleson Pregnancy Aid Center even though I had already been to Planned Parenthood and thought that abortion was right for me," said Jessica from Burleson, Texas. "But when I looked at the sonogram screen, I knew that I had been lied to. What I saw on the screen was not a 'piece of tissue' like Planned Parenthood had told me. The tiny flicker of light, a heartbeat, was my child. I was instantly in love."
Sweet story. Isn't it wonderful that she had the right to choose what she wanted to do about her pregnancy? I decided to have an abortion and I also made the correct decision. Yay, us!
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#250790 Aug 1, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>I linked the Talmuds explanation on this. It clearly said that at conception,ensoulment takes place. Foo went on to claim it a lie. She said that it is a three step process-one at conception,one at the point of the body forming and then one at birth. MEANWHILE,the first part still remained AT CONCEPTION.
lol she is her own worst enemy when she tells me something is untrue,links the supposed truth...where it only CONFIRMS she is lying and/or clueless.
Don't pretend to know the Talmud. You can't even understand basic English and yet you think you understand Hebrew.

“OUCH”

Since: Mar 07

Russell Springs, KY

#250791 Aug 1, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it really matter? Just accept it. Feel free to call me out when I've errored. I make mistakes too. "listen" saw a misspelling of mine and pointed it out after I had corrected him on the difference between your and you're.
Perhaps you might have found some humor in that.... I did.
Do you have a strict standard by which certain tasks should be done? Do you fear that the rest of the world is sloppy,and disorganized,and getting worse? Do you think the world will fall to pieces unless someone straightens the spelling up on a message board? If you answer yes to any of these questions,get help fast...End of transmission......:)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#250792 Aug 1, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
People that would let their grown children die, writhing in agony???
Trashy sASSy would not ALLOW her daughter to get a life-saving abortion. She would ALLOW her to die.
Painfully, slowly.
She should be investigated for child abuse.
Absolutely.
And people like Sassy have no real proof that there is a God or a heaven with an afterlife so based on a mere belief she would let her own daughter die and possibly/probably be gone for good. She really and truly turns my stomach.

pupsilicious

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#250793 Aug 1, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
People that would let their grown children die, writhing in agony???
Trashy sASSy would not ALLOW her daughter to get a life-saving abortion. She would ALLOW her to die.
Painfully, slowly.
She should be investigated for child abuse.
Absolutely.
You know, you are wrong . I think its more heroic and more woman to put your child first.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#250794 Aug 1, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
She's also a low-life and a LIAR, because she makes crap up about people on here.
That's why they all hate her at St. Pat's. They know she can't be trusted.
And you can just sense the smirky/bitchy claws out tone to her useless posts. The fundie people on here can spew on about their God and all the good works they claim they do in the world and they can thump their bibles, but their actions show clearly that they are not Christians but merely poseurs. They want to claim the Christian label for self-righteous reasons but they are not even close to being the real thing. They're miserable laughable little shrews and nothing more. They're so ugly and rotted on the inside it's actually sad.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#250795 Aug 1, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit right?@@ What a stupid comment for her to make. I can say that while I learned to never quit from my mom, it was my dad that walked me through the hardest times in my world, especially when it came to my mothers illness.
Ink is completely full of shit. Often. Sometimes but more often than not.
LOL Hows THAT for qualifiers?
LOLOL!!!

Perfect!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#250796 Aug 1, 2012
tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, so true. So, so true!
Really? It's clear from reading your posts that you had no decent upbringing.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#250797 Aug 1, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> You know, you are wrong . I think its more heroic and more woman to put your child first.
You are aware that BOTH would die, right?

That we aren't talking about a viable fetus? That either one dies (the fetus) or both? That she is choosing to kill BOTH??

Keep in mind that the ONLY reason the abortion would be preformed is to save her daughter's life. This implies that it is a wanted pregnancy, which would be saved if at all possible.

There is nothing "heroic" about BOTH of them dying, knit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min _STM 1,761,405
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Mark 21,718
black cop murder 16 hr Larry 4
News Rapper, actor Common to support Baltimore State... May 18 Overseer58 2
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) May 17 Mohammed 91
i love May 16 Fitius T Bluster 2
Why Are The Chi Family Hidding Trust Funds? May 14 News 1

Baltimore Jobs

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages