Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310234 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#249305 Jul 20, 2012
Leonine wrote:
<quoted text>
REAL MEN have compassion for thier living, breathing, thinking wives and girlfriends. Real men would not try to force their partners to give birth, nor would they try to force them to abort. Your ridiculous and insulting comparisons between abortions and the attempted eradication of an entire group of humans are further proof of how unhinged and morally deprived you people are.
As for your last line, it doesn't even make sense. If I were aborted, I wouldn't be here. Of the two of us, yours is definitely the mind that's lacking some hinges, bitch.
Leo the lion, perhaps you missed CDs post where he.said that he NEVER loved his wife nor wanted his child. Hence, the reason WHY he supported her abortion and even would drive her.to the death chamber(- abortion clinic)

Don't YOU feel like a dumbass now huh?

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#249306 Jul 20, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find many things interesting. Religion is extremely prevalent in our society and in the history of humankind. I can be interested without participating. But what I find both interesting and disturbing is the behavior of so-called religious people. They preach God and faith and then cause so much mayhem in the world. I find that very interesting. And sad, because I think the world would be so peaceful if religion had never been invented.
You've express this a hundred times a day here. Okay. We hear you.

Let go and let peace.begin with you then. Stop supporting killing as choice. What a concept huh?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#249307 Jul 20, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
It's beyond the pale. CD called everyone "darling" --- well, not *everyone*. I looked up nics and suggested one for him and one he could use for me. Never in a million years would I have thought it would be misconstrued as clandestine machinations, let alone over-the-top. What a bunch of puritanical buttoned-up nonsense. Boggles.
LNM, I am very sorry for your loss. There's something very evil that lurks in the mind of the one that would presume to speak for your dad. What motivates others to act like ... fill in the word as you see fit, is beyond me.
My Catholic Mom told me recently that her friend had an ectopic pregnancy - back when. Okay. So far I'm understanding. At any rate she went on to say that the Church wouldn't grant her "absolution"?
I know, right. The pregnancy wasn't going to end in a live birth, but her friend should have died? The point my Mom was trying to make is that the Church has come a long way. Imo, a snail's pace, but at least her friend was allowed to raise her living children in the Catholic faith (eventually) and to this day attends Mass weekly. In fact... another story, later.
I think any conversations you've had with CD got purposely blown way out of proportion by a bunch of frigid biddies.

The RCC is like a huge plodding dinosaur lumbering through a modern city trying to crush everything in it's path. And the Pope is riding on it's back....waving to the pilgrims.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#249308 Jul 20, 2012
tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right! We all know the attention CD "gives" to old Junket. And she back at him. Hubba, Hubba, hot sauxce all over the place!
Um "hot sauxe all over the place"? Like when the priests were at the business of molesting?

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#249309 Jul 20, 2012
Leonine wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fracking"? Are we a Battlestar Galactica fan? If so, you might want to recollect that the women in said series weren't pushover breeders and the attempt by the cylons to force breeding in their farms were quite evil.
Were you as oblivious to the messages in the show as you are to the messages of compassion in your bible?
You've aborted. Am I right? Your posts scream "I'm guilty and hurting so please stop reminding me of the evil that i did to my baby".

“Women are people, not objects.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#249310 Jul 20, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Real men know how to parent, knows how to survive, teaches others how to survive will work several jobs to make sure that the unplanned baby has enough to get by. Will put his children and wife first before himself.
You can't be a parent to a child that doesn't exist, and you can't be a husband to a wife that dies. I agree that a real man will put his wife and children first. This means that a real man will put the safety of his wife before a pregnancy and the right of his children to have a mother above gestation.

Real men don't view their women as mere vessels to be spent. Real men don't see women as objects to lord over, but as partners, in every way. Real men don't intimidate or coerce women into giving birth, just to run out on them and skip child support. Somehow, both of my nephews missed out on real men and ended up with irresponsible sperm donors...which I suspect you people would cheer for.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#249311 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> You've express this a hundred times a day here. Okay. We hear you.
Let go and let peace.begin with you then. Stop supporting killing as choice. What a concept huh?
LMAO!!! And you prove you are a faux-Christian a hundred times a day.

Location hidden

#249312 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>
I think any conversations you've had with CD got purposely blown way out of proportion by a bunch of frigid biddies.
The RCC is like a huge plodding dinosaur lumbering through a modern city trying to crush everything in it's path. And the Pope is riding on it's back....waving to the pilgrims.
Ditto. Funny how they'll try to distract from the issues by focusing on a few harmless flirtations between friends. Kind of like how they'll distract from the issue of the child molesters protected by Catholic authorities.

After all, a few playful words exchanged online is much worse than an innocent child being violated by a grown man of authority, to some twisted minds.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#249313 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! And you prove you are a faux-Christian a hundred times a day.
I know. You tell us a hundred times a day. So.

And me acting like a faux Christian has what to do with you supporting killing a humans life again?

Location hidden

#249314 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> You've aborted. Am I right? Your posts scream "I'm guilty and hurting so please stop reminding me of the evil that i did to my baby".
You're insane, right? Your posts scream: "I'm a complete nut and I have to believe that any woman who protests being a reproductive slave must be a poor, misguided soul in need of a firm hand to bring her to heel and make her realize she would be much happier as a slave, like me!"

Twisted cow. Here's a clue: Not every female who disagrees with your ideals of willing slavery has experienced abortion or unwanted pregnancy herself. Some of us have been fortunate enough to appreciate having choices, without ever needing to make them.

Your world is so one-dimensional. I feel sad for you, but I outright pity your daughters and granddaughters.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#249316 Jul 20, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
It's beyond the pale. CD called everyone "darling" --- well, not *everyone*. I looked up nics and suggested one for him and one he could use for me. Never in a million years would I have thought it would be misconstrued as clandestine machinations, let alone over-the-top. What a bunch of puritanical buttoned-up nonsense. Boggles.
LNM, I am very sorry for your loss. There's something very evil that lurks in the mind of the one that would presume to speak for your dad. What motivates others to act like ... fill in the word as you see fit, is beyond me.
My Catholic Mom told me recently that her friend had an ectopic pregnancy - back when. Okay. So far I'm understanding. At any rate she went on to say that the Church wouldn't grant her "absolution"?
I know, right. The pregnancy wasn't going to end in a live birth, but her friend should have died? The point my Mom was trying to make is that the Church has come a long way. Imo, a snail's pace, but at least her friend was allowed to raise her living children in the Catholic faith (eventually) and to this day attends Mass weekly. In fact... another story, later.
I call bullsh*t. As if the church KNEW her business. Besides, an ectopic pregnancy being removed during surgery is not an "abortion". It is a procedure to take the baby out of the tubes because it doesnt belong there and baby just dies. No different than a surgery to deliver a young baby in utero if mom is bleeding or dying on the spot..worst CASE scenerio..and baby dies of immaturity. It's not a deliberate act of going in to kill baby.

Educate your Mom please. No wonder your a fallen away.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#249317 Jul 20, 2012
Leonine wrote:
<quoted text>
You're insane, right? Your posts scream: "I'm a complete nut and I have to believe that any woman who protests being a reproductive slave must be a poor, misguided soul in need of a firm hand to bring her to heel and make her realize she would be much happier as a slave, like me!"
Twisted cow. Here's a clue: Not every female who disagrees with your ideals of willing slavery has experienced abortion or unwanted pregnancy herself. Some of us have been fortunate enough to appreciate having choices, without ever needing to make them.
Your world is so one-dimensional. I feel sad for you, but I outright pity your daughters and granddaughters.
Name calling aside(aka loss of control), you didn't answer my question..

Now , did you or not?

Kthanks.

Location hidden

#249318 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Name calling aside(aka loss of control), you didn't answer my question..
Now , did you or not?
Kthanks.
What question? You never asked one. You made a ridiculous supposition and did a bit of emotive flailing, but you never actually asked a question.
Did I WHAT, bitch?

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#249319 Jul 20, 2012
Leonine wrote:
<quoted text>
What question? You never asked one. You made a ridiculous supposition and did a bit of emotive flailing, but you never actually asked a question.
Did I WHAT, bitch?
Listen,...I have to insist that you first...take a DEEP breath, sip some wine...gather your thoughts and then, and ONLY then (when you calm down)...answer my question. I'm certainly not going to be responsible for your emotional breakdown.

Did you abort?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#249320 Jul 20, 2012
Leonine wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be a parent to a child that doesn't exist, and you can't be a husband to a wife that dies. I agree that a real man will put his wife and children first. This means that a real man will put the safety of his wife before a pregnancy and the right of his children to have a mother above gestation.
Real men don't view their women as mere vessels to be spent. Real men don't see women as objects to lord over, but as partners, in every way. Real men don't intimidate or coerce women into giving birth, just to run out on them and skip child support. Somehow, both of my nephews missed out on real men and ended up with irresponsible sperm donors...which I suspect you people would cheer for.
A good man will take a tough situation and will do whatever it takes to acommidate . This is what men have been doing since the beginning of time. Sad that nowadays people are so selfish and hedonistic, materialistic that they can't handle difficult situations. Sad that 75% of black men are not around for their children, also white and hispanic men are catching up to 75%. One of the signs of the world coming to an end is the disrespect for the traditional family and children.

Location hidden

#249321 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Listen,...I have to insist that you first...take a DEEP breath, sip some wine...gather your thoughts and then, and ONLY then (when you calm down)...answer my question. I'm certainly not going to be responsible for your emotional breakdown.
Did you abort?
I thought I already made that clear, inquisitor. I have never (thankfully) been in the position to require abortion or adoption services. Do you have a problem comprehending that? Maybe you'd prefer to put me on the waterboard and force an answer you'd feel more comfortable with aye?

You lot seem to take issue with women who support their own human rights without apology, little slave girl.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#249322 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> You've aborted. Am I right? Your posts scream "I'm guilty and hurting so please stop reminding me of the evil that i did to my baby".
^^^ see Leo? Here is where I asked you for.like the.fourth time.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#249323 Jul 20, 2012
Leonine wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I already made that clear, inquisitor. I have never (thankfully) been in the position to require abortion or adoption services. Do you have a problem comprehending that? Maybe you'd prefer to put me on the waterboard and force an answer you'd feel more comfortable with aye?
You lot seem to take issue with women who support their own human rights without apology, little slave girl.
Please forgive me for this TERRIBLE misunderstanding.

My bad. OR maybe you didn't make yourself clear.

Oh dear.

Anyhoo..yes, yes I most CERTAINLY take issue with selfish, irresponsible women who think they have a right to participate in the creation of their child, then deliberately kill him /her out of convenience.

Location hidden

#249324 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Please forgive me for this TERRIBLE misunderstanding.
My bad. OR maybe you didn't make yourself clear.
Oh dear.
Anyhoo..yes, yes I most CERTAINLY take issue with selfish, irresponsible women who think they have a right to participate in the creation of their child, then deliberately kill him /her out of convenience.
What in the HELL are you going on about? I'm sure you were practically drooling at the thought of another post-abortive woman to harrange, but you're just going to have to move ON and accept the fact that not all women need to have an abortion in order to support the right to one.

Man, you're really damaged, aren't you?
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#249325 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>
I find many things interesting. Religion is extremely prevalent in our society and in the history of humankind. I can be interested without participating. But what I find both interesting and disturbing is the behavior of so-called religious people. They preach God and faith and then cause so much mayhem in the world. I find that very interesting. And sad, because I think the world would be so peaceful if religion had never been invented.
Since most slaughters, genocides and mass murders have nothing to do with religion, I guess you are wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brave Mosby and Schatzow, Fight On! 1 hr Sandra Bland Lives 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,277,680
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Chris 20,107
fbi 10 hr Jamal 1
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage 11 hr ewqrqcqx3 19
News Cruz leads a GOP backlash to a Black Lives Matt... 16 hr Fart news 2
News Presidential Candidates Who Ignore Race Are Mak... Tue TOASTER 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages