Nesquehoning church fights to stay open

Full story: The Morning Call

Parishioners at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Roman Catholic Church in Nesquehoning are fighting the Allentown Diocese's decision to close the church next month -- the first of potentially several appeals to be ...

Comments (Page 207)

Showing posts 4,121 - 4,140 of4,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NoRiGhTtOJuDgE

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

YOU go through what the people have been put through and see how damn easy it is to forgive. YOU have NO right to use the name you are using as there is only ONE divine being who has the right to judge. That fat ass and his little band of hate mongers plus the fat ass's replacement put the people and town through living hell. The ones who should be asking for forgiveness are the ones who brought all of this upon the people and town.
smilling from ear to ear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

We are smilling and so happy to see our Church opening again. Little by little it will get better. Did you hear the bells ringing this weekend? So beautiful to hear the music play out from our church on the hill. We pray to have more masses and heal these wounds. Keep praying!
The Pope

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Sonofabitch,even Ima tired of hearing about that Guinea church
GUIDO

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

The Pope wrote:
Sonofabitch,even Ima tired of hearing about that Guinea church
Then staya da hell offa here and you wonta have to hear nuttin.
Saint Joe Paterno

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

How many altar boys do you have?
So sad

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

WOW!?!?!?! And you are all supposed to be such "Holy People". Doesn't seem like you are acting like God would want you to act? Love they neighbor? I think not.
Truth agent

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Mickey Angst is telling everybody the pope promised him the church will reopen when he resigns from the school board
Dumbo Ears Fan Club

Tobyhanna, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Truth agent wrote:
Mickey Angst is telling everybody the pope promised him the church will reopen when he resigns from the school board
I heard the pope said he would reopen it to hold Mickey's funeral
I'm sure the pope is one of Mickey's personal friends, just like the mayor of Coaldale and Joe Paterno neither of whom have I heard him mention recently, I wonder why?
smilling from ear to ear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Hope the Bishop is coming to annouce something special! The church is ready to have a joyful Christmas celebration.
Reality Check

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Hey Smiley,

Be sure to take up a second collection ... send both to the Catholic School in Lansford ... you Catlicks in Hollywood owe more than your enclave is worth.
The Pope

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I'm going to round up all the Italians, ship them to My home country of Germany and shove them in the ovens myself.
smilling from ear to ear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Go after the man that didn't pay the bills in the first place. The new man is doing his best to catch up on everything.
smilling from ear to ear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

The Pope wrote:
I'm going to round up all the Italians, ship them to My home country of Germany and shove them in the ovens myself.
You are an incensitive ASS. It is your kind that will never amount to anything in society.

I am of Italian heritage and proud of it! But what you fail to see is that we are all AMERICAN. If you don't like it, move to another Topix page.
oka

Leola, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

people should just get over this church nonsense already......it is done and over
Whats the word

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

It should indeed be a blessed Christmas!
A true German

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

You Gumba's think you rule the world.....I have no use for Italians.
smilling from ear to ear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

oka wrote:
people should just get over this church nonsense already......it is done and over
It is far from over - stay tuned!
Whats the word

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Nobody pays attention ... it is over! The Church is being used for special occasions. Fr. Pat is doing a splendid job. Things are happening.
oka

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

how come they couldn't have left sacred heart open for "special occasions" .... the oldest church that was in town
WhY

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Won't fat Cliffy stay away and out of Nesquehoning church business ? He lost. His a$$ hole little group lost. Things are happening. Good things. Things could heal and mend but he insists on posting on here to try and stir things up. Yeah, do good priest alright. Do good nothing but make trouble. Let the people alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,121 - 4,140 of4,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Patrick 1,072,671
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 34 min Chet Booswahnicki 18,495
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 45 min katie 304,933
illegals? what about our kids? 1 hr Jack1 1
Deer Park man found stabbed on front lawn (Apr '08) Fri David McSmitj 72
NAAWP IDENTIFIES WHITE TRASH -> LOIS LERNER LIE... Thu NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
OBAMAwage at least $21,000 per year Thu GOP failures 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE