Scientists say they have proved climate change is real, now mus...

Scientists studying the changing nature of the Earth's climate say they have completed one crucial task - proving beyond a doubt that global warming is real. Full Story

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#7742 Jan 25, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, back on the ranch...
The trend to outsource production to foreign countries (to make larger profits) has led to top tier American "earners" making unparalleled disparate profits compared to the wages of the working classes, which harms the economy, which reinforces the importation of the cheap goods whose production is now outsourced....
Unions and environmental protections are not the villains here, they are the excuses, rationalizations and justification.
Yes, and why is that? Consider that every time they drive a job from this country it hurts the working class. Who is driving up the costs to the point that it becomes far more profitable to move production overseas than the unions and the enviromentalist.

When there is no more profit margin in the US and a large one in some far away location the decision to relocate operations becomes an obvious rational choice and the excuse that they are doing it to make a profit is just an excuse for those who created the situation in the first place.

Of course you missed another group that was hurt. Those who invested in those companies. The retirees, teachers, and other little people who own stock in those companies and would of received a dividend check along with a pay check.

What drives those jobs overseas is what is hurting the economy and in a ironic twist it also ends up hurting the unions and the enviroment. It hurts the unions because those jobs are now being filled by non union workers, in some places where unions are illegal. It hurts the enviroment because in places like China the enviroment is a distant second to power.

In both cases it is the result of people becoming greedy, the unions becoming greedy for more and more power and the enviromental movement for something that never existed.
litesong

Everett, WA

#7743 Jan 25, 2013
phud fetid feces face fiend wrote:
...... you think.....
I think, but you DON'T think. You copy, but change writings so you have no effect, other than telling how poorly toxic topix AGW deniers are in science, mathematics & proper thinking.

Yes, you DON'T think, because "phud fetid feces face fiend" is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
litesong

Everett, WA

#7744 Jan 25, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' set forth:
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
/////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' flubs:
Attacks on me.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize it.
//////////
And you think topix.....
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize it.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7745 Jan 25, 2013
litesong wrote:
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
/////////
Attacks on me.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize it.
//////////
And you think topix.....
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize it.
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#7746 Jan 25, 2013
litesong wrote:
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
/////////
Attacks on me.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize it.
//////////
And you think topix.....
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize it.
Just ignore the troll.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7747 Jan 26, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ignore the troll.
Big words from the commander troll of useless scientific science fiction useless babble.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#7748 Jan 26, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Big words from the commander troll of useless scientific science fiction useless babble.
More science friction. Whack. Whacxkxx.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7749 Jan 26, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you didn't wear head protection before you got whacked your repeating your---self.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#7750 Jan 26, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>So you didn't wear head protection before you got whacked your repeating your---self.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7751 Jan 26, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you going to wear head gear next time?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#7752 Jan 26, 2013
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and why is that? Consider that every time they drive a job from this country it hurts the working class. Who is driving up the costs to the point that it becomes far more profitable to move production overseas than the unions and the enviromentalist.
When there is no more profit margin in the US and a large one in some far away location the decision to relocate operations becomes an obvious rational choice and the excuse that they are doing it to make a profit is just an excuse for those who created the situation in the first place.
Of course you missed another group that was hurt. Those who invested in those companies. The retirees, teachers, and other little people who own stock in those companies and would of received a dividend check along with a pay check.
What drives those jobs overseas is what is hurting the economy and in a ironic twist it also ends up hurting the unions and the enviroment. It hurts the unions because those jobs are now being filled by non union workers, in some places where unions are illegal. It hurts the enviroment because in places like China the enviroment is a distant second to power.
In both cases it is the result of people becoming greedy, the unions becoming greedy for more and more power and the enviromental movement for something that never existed.
Yada yada. Conservationists, environmentalists, unions - just your bugaboos and monsters under the bed that keep you from getting enough sleep. If you were lucid, you would recognize that it is the ones who control the capital who control where that capital goes and who it benefits....THEMSELVES. Follow the money.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7753 Jan 27, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
You watch FOX News a lot, don't you?
I don't watch TV.

ChromiuMan wrote:
You can throw out half of that common sense model of supply and demand when you consider:
Why throw out common sense and capitalism? I say, throw out demagogic climate mitigators and greedy high tax regulations.

ChromiuMan wrote:
1) supply and distribution is held by a relatively small number of entities.
Like every customer, investor, worker and so on. Millions as relatively small...

Anyone may choose to speculate and invest in commodity prices.

ChromiuMan wrote:
2) Domestic oil is traded on the world market. Increasing the amount of US oil production merely puts more oil up for sale. It has a minimal impact on the amount of gasoline available at the pump.
It pushes up supply or reduces demand worldwide; it does good. Restricting economic development does harm; high taxes cuts freedom.

Better a policy to increase the production and use of energy and fuel. Growth instead of economic euthanasia; go gold not green.

ChromiuMan wrote:
3) The world market prices are heavily influenced by speculators and investment factors creating market fluctuations.
It also creates a market where gas is always available at the pumps. I love it!

ChromiuMan wrote:
4) Domestic resources are being drilled by foreign companies through leases.
Good deal, I recommend BP. I own stock in BP.

ChromiuMan wrote:
Comparatively, US leases are more favorable to foreign countries than foreign leases are to American drillers.
Jingoism v capitalism; hmmmm.

ChromiuMan wrote:
We only receive 13%- 23% of our oil from Persian/African wells.
They sell 100% of their marketed oil. Who cares, they can't eat sand; give them the dignity of buying what they sell, if the price is good.

ChromiuMan wrote:
By far most of the oil we consume is from the US, S.A. and Canada.
Who cares? As long as we always have it at the pumps at reasonable prices. Don't be protectionist; free trade means more consumer choice.

ChromiuMan wrote:
Closing an onshore factory does reduce its pollution.
Opening fossil fuel energy production increases employment opportunity.

ChromiuMan wrote:
It also creates a demand for cheap products, since job losses decrease the average wage.
And increases wages in the developing world; free trade helps everyone.

ChromiuMan wrote:
Naturally, the primary reason for outsourcing is to increase profit margins - and creating new facilities in countries that have few to no minimum wages, environmental controls and labor protection laws should certainly do that, barring gross mismanagement.
Outsourcing is free trade, moving investment and supply chain to the most profitable markets. Outsourcing is freedom; it gives everyone a choice of suppliers worldwide. It increases supply, choice and reduces price.

ChromiuMan wrote:
To infer that government regulations and unions are the cause of making increased profits desirable to executives and shareholders is irrational.
I don't think they find decreased profits desirable.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7754 Jan 27, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M Just an ignored troll.
And you back peddle with your scientific science fiction answers.
They took our guns

UK

#7755 Jan 27, 2013
Scientists proved my premature ejaculation was from too many dirty magazines.
litesong

Everett, WA

#7756 Jan 27, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
/////////
Attacks on me.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize it.
////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' floundered
you think
///////
litesong wrote:
'phud fetid feces face fiend' doesn't think, but copies.
'phud fetid feces face fiend' needs to bobbittize its slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigisms & alleged & proud threats.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7758 Jan 28, 2013
litesong wrote:
Wallop10 wrote:
bubble........
//////////
babble......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize......
/////////
Attacks on me.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
bobbittize it.
////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' floundered
you think
///////
litesong wrote:
'phud fetid feces face fiend' doesn't think, but copies.
'phud fetid feces face fiend' needs to bobbittize its slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigisms & alleged & proud threats.
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#7759 Jan 29, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yada yada. Conservationists, environmentalists, unions - just your bugaboos and monsters under the bed that keep you from getting enough sleep. If you were lucid, you would recognize that it is the ones who control the capital who control where that capital goes and who it benefits....THEMSELVES. Follow the money.
Yes, they do control where it goes and they want it to grow. Which means that they will send it where it can do that and move it from where it will not.

So when those who decide the rules and how much it will cost to make things decide to make it harder and more expensive those with the capital will invest somewhere else. So when the unions decided that labor should cost more and more will eventiually cause those who invest to take that captial elsewhere where it will not cost so much. When those who pass the laws decide to follow a vain dream and decide that they are going to try and take that capital away to fund those silly things those who have capital will move it out of their reach.

Remember, you can catch more flies with sweet sweet honey than the very bitter stuff that people like you often offer.

Just as I also notice how people like complain it is unfair when those with the capital take thier money and put it somewhere safe out of your reach.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7760 Jan 29, 2013
Unions do not decide its the union members that make demands.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#7761 Jan 29, 2013
Just some of Tina Anne's whacky posts to me:

(1) Tina Anne said Mercury was hotter than Venus -- she ran off after I proved her wrong.

(2) She said it was Venus' atmospheric pressure not its CO2 atmosphere than made Venus extraordinary hot. I showed her there is stronger pressure under Earth's oceans than on Venus -- AND with no warmth from this. She ran off.

(3) She claimed volcanic eruptions should be warming the earth. It is well documented in the science literature it has a cooling effect.

(4) She proclaimed no one took global warming seriously anymore. I showed how virtually all the reputable world renown SCIENCE organizations have strong statements supporting the threat of manmade global warming. Same with all the mainstream science media

She pretended to see only AAAS on the list and sje proclaimed it a lobbying organization. She ignored for example Britain's Royal Society -- knowing her, she probably don't know who they are.

(5) I showed Tina Anne where NASA's official view was pro global warming and provided a link that showed a long list of evidence and asked her to respond: http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence

She wrote me a whacky post on Spencer saying he was from NASA. I showed the paper she gave me on Spencer had such bad errors, that the editor of his journal that published it resigned in disgrace. She ran off.

(6) Tina Anne came back insisting there were OTHER NASA websites that stated global warming was not valid. I challenged her for proof using a website with an official logo from NASA.

She ran off.

She tells me now she is a COMPUTER scientist, and I am supposed to me impressed.

I have a computer degree (among many) myself. None of my computer courses helped me with the science background I use to discuss this topic.

I see her get her source from right wing ideological websites. Her "facts" (see above) are whacked out slogans that are popular on the right wing press.
litesong

Everett, WA

#7762 Jan 29, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
Just ignore the troll.
//////////
'phud fetid feces face fiend' flosses:
Big words
//////////
litesong wrote:
The words of 'phud fetid feces face fiend' are.......... copied.
The feelings of 'phud fetid feces face fiend' are small.
The thoughts of 'phud fetid feces face fiend' are non-existent in the copies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RoxLo 1,115,129
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 305,849
gay in Towson Maryland 4 hr mdtowson 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Chuck 19,285
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Sun IMGKNEE 120,156
Double stabbing in Remington leaves one man dead Sep 26 pico 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Sep 26 Rachel 90

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]