Scientists say they have proved climate change is real, now mus...

Full story: Hartford Courant

Scientists studying the changing nature of the Earth's climate say they have completed one crucial task - proving beyond a doubt that global warming is real.

Comments (Page 360)

Showing posts 7,181 - 7,200 of7,946
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

The oil shale boom can be seen from space.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/us-sh...
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

The hot air you spew can be seen from space.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
Show us the picture.

This is not, however:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/...
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

phudd feces face wrote:
'phudd feces face' can be seen from space, showing the increasing uglification of Earth.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Show us the picture.
This is not, however:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/...
That would be your forte. Not sure if itís the hot air picture or space picture. You tell all remember youíre the one that calls everyone STUPID that disagrees with your statement so you show the entire picture.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
'phudd feces face' can be seen from space, showing the increasing uglification of Earth.
Sad.

[pff is my abbreviation.]
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>That would be your forte. Not sure if itís the hot air picture or space picture. You tell all remember youíre the one that calls everyone STUPID that disagrees with your statement so you show the entire picture.
Show where I called "everyone STUPID."

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Chrom. misunderstood, I've never written "global warming is a hoax". There's no citation for that quote because that's now what I wrote.
I've written climate change mitigation is a hoax because there's never been an experimental test of climate change mitigation. Climate always changes, it warms, cools or stays the same.
<quoted text>Stawaman; of course global warming is real and so is global cooling. Climate change mitigation is the hoax, not climate change.
Reading comprehension - it's a wonderful thing.
Do tell, how do strategies like reforestation and emission reductions automatically translate to those being a hoaxes? Did you decipher that from a crop circle?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Another year has past without any experimental test of climate change mitigation. The science hasn't caught up to the politician's promises for saving our planet from man made catastrophic global warming alarmism.
So you need a scientific study to tell you that every time you mow your yard or rake leaves, the plant material contains carbon that has been sequestered from carbon dioxide? You need a scientific study to reveal that a Ford Fusion emits less carbon dioxide than a Cadillac Brougham? Have you sprayed your lawn with diquat and removed a spark plug from your car to better display your contempt of "the politician"?

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
Nothing of interest here.
Then try to add something of interest.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Then try to add something of interest.
Why? You couldn't understand anyhow!

Norfolk va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Show where I called "everyone STUPID."
Actually you have used the phrase "dumb liars". A example can be found on the link below in post 7478 post on December 30, 2012. Of course that isn't the only time you use that phrase. You tend to use it every time a skeptic has you backed into a corner you cannot seem to get yourself out of. Something akin to the reaction by a cornered rat.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You[tina] couldn't understand anyhow!
You are right.

tina called the sun "a nuclear reaction." She claims to hold a science degree. LOL.

Norfolk va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You are right.
tina called the sun "a nuclear reaction." She claims to hold a science degree. LOL.
And posted a link to Cornell University to prove it. What does Space Blues have beside an empty claim. Can you say nuclear fusion. It seems like the astromer at Cornell did. Notice how SpaceBlues dosn't say what the sun is? No claims of what actually is happening or any offers of facts to back them up from a reputable source. Only the claim that I have to be wrong. Because if I was right then he would have to admit that he is wrong. No wonder SpaceBlues is blue. It seems he knows little about space.

So much for the claim that I do not know anything about science.

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
And posted a link to Cornell University to prove it. What does Space Blues have beside an empty claim. Can you say nuclear fusion. It seems like the astromer at Cornell did. Notice how SpaceBlues dosn't say what the sun is? No claims of what actually is happening or any offers of facts to back them up from a reputable source. Only the claim that I have to be wrong. Because if I was right then he would have to admit that he is wrong. No wonder SpaceBlues is blue. It seems he knows little about space.
So much for the claim that I do not know anything about science.
http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php...
LIAR. Dumb liar.

You published, a "a nuclear reaction." Where does it say that?

It DOES NOT. You merely continue with your lies.

You know no science nor mathematics because you have NONE.

Norfolk va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR. Dumb liar.
You published, a "a nuclear reaction." Where does it say that?
It DOES NOT. You merely continue with your lies.
You know no science nor mathematics because you have NONE.
Start with the title and then read down. I also notice a lack of comment about what type of reaction is happening in the sun. If you want to claim it is not a nuclear reaction the please tell us what is happening with the sun. Is it a huge lightbulb? The shinning face of god?

Actually, why not just read it. He mentions not only nuclear reaction but even states the type of nuclear reaction and the products of that nuclear reaction.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

The sun is not a nuclear reaction. [Contrary to what tina claims.]
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Start with the title and then read down. I also notice a lack of comment about what type of reaction is happening in the sun. If you want to claim it is not a nuclear reaction the please tell us what is happening with the sun. Is it a huge lightbulb? The shinning face of god?
Actually, why not just read it. He mentions not only nuclear reaction but even states the type of nuclear reaction and the products of that nuclear reaction.
Dumb liar.

Where does it say like you published the "sun is a nuclear reaction?"

It DOES NOT. You lie always about science and mathematics because you know none.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Everybody, hear hear, tina calls the sun a nuclear reaction. She's still insisting without apology.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
Everybody, hear hear, tina calls the sun a nuclear reaction. She's still insisting without apology.
It is, just fusion and not fission.

Where tina is being mind boggling dumb is equating the radiation from the two.

One gives us heat and light, the other cancer, deformity and death.

But never mind if you live downwind from a leaking nuclear reactor: you're safe because tina doesn't know the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,181 - 7,200 of7,946
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••