Get a "FREE" copy of my new book "THE...

Get a "FREE" copy of my new book "THE REALIST"!

Posted in the Baltimore Forum

MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#1 Jul 9, 2012
How to get a "FREE" copy of my new book "THE REALIST"!

If you are an Educator in the who recently got laid off and would like a FREE copy of my new book "THE REALIST"; please contact me through my web site and we will make arrangements to get a copy out to you ASAP! The information contained in this new book will both shock and amaze everyone who reads it! There are Facts presented in this book that every Parent and Educator should know about Publicly Funded Educational Institutions across America. The following is an excerpt taken right out of the book:In 2010, 358,600 U.S. Students were assaulted on public school campuses, sadly over 91,000 of Students sustained “Serious Bodily Injuries”! During that same time period 276,700 Public School Teachers, Administrators and School Support Personnel had been threatened with injury by one or more of their Students. 145,100 Public School Teachers, Administrators and School Support Personnel had been physically attacked by Students enrolled in their schools. These numbers come out of the Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Statistics and the Department of Education’s National Center for Education Statistics. If you still don’t believe me put this hyperlink into the cursor of your computer.“Indicators of School Crime and Safety: 2010”GOD BLESS ALL THE PASENTS, STUDENTS AND EDUCATORS THROUGHOUT AMERICA!fatuous1www.marktraina .webs.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Henry 1,478,420
News Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 18 hr IAMGKNEE 113,993
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 hr cpeter1313 313,188
News Baltimore man fires shots because someone took ... 22 hr Dudley 2
Please pray for ME!! I need help :( Jan 12 Leon Jones 2
Visited the Local Baltimore VA!!! WOW, emontional Jan 11 Jeremy 1
Mosby Jan 11 Jeremy 2

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages