First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JUNIOR

United States

#22 Jan 11, 2012
WOW THIS IS CRAZY ALMOST 5 YEARS AND NO KILLER THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW U HOW CARELESS PEOPLE ARE BUT MISS U LIKE SHIT GOT UP THIS MORNING @ 6:45 AND IT'S NOW 9 CAN'T EVEN SLEEP R.I.P MACK THINGS WILL NEVER B THE SAME U WHERE LIKE A BROTHER
JUNIOR

United States

#23 Jan 11, 2012
R.I.P Mack love u
g moe

United States

#24 Feb 22, 2012
Rip Mack miss u brah may God bless ur sole
Juicy Shay

United States

#25 Sep 30, 2012
5 yrears man baby boy its been a long time Alusine A.K.A Mack****Smh.....Well still I stand missing u like crazzzy..Not a day goes bye that we don't think about u...You two sons growning up looking just like u LilOmar and Dimajay smiling man them two lilones looking more and more like u everyday...So handsome and smart...got to to love themi told u I got you baby boy a true friend in deed...the Haters tryed to keep use apart but they just can't! And for the fam we still doing it B*I*G birthdayz holidayz we never miss "em".....iam always there...you know I will Always LOVE U No Matter What!!Bffs 4 LIFE**
Juicy Shay

United States

#26 Sep 30, 2012
Mrs-A-K bka Toni wrote:
I miss you mack!!!
Smfh at u.....the lies u tell...
Kahlisha

Jessup, MD

#27 Feb 16, 2013
toni kamara wrote:
Here it is almost 7 months later and my heart still hurts the same. Alusine was surpose to be my husband, we had plans to be a family. But because of some other man he is no longer here. What do I tell Jordan about his father and why he's not around??? I loved him so much that it hurts and I know he loved me and our family just as much! RIP LIL MACK WE LOVE YOU 4EVER!!!!
Is he really your child's father because I no he was my sons father maybe you had something to do with his death

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RealDave 1,141,478
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr cpeter1313 306,559
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 20 hr peteoo 120,219
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr FOX knews 19,466
The Politically Correct Media Won't Fact Check ... 22 hr Culture Auditor 1
The STEELERS spanked that ass last night 22 hr traumutiz3d 2
gay in Towson Maryland Nov 18 mdtowson 7
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News