Posted in the Baltimore Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

New Market, MD

#1 Mar 8, 2007
Sunday, Feb. 11
Three men went to a club at 11:15 p.m. on Feb. 10. After they left, they went to the 1800 block
of West Baltimore Street to see the girlfriend of one of the men. While they were in the alley behind the block, a dark-colored four-door Audi drove into the alley and stopped beside the men. The passenger-side window rolled down and words were exchanged, but according to witnesses they were not heated. The Audi then drove away. The car returned a short time later and stopped. Two men got out of the car. A third man remained inside. One of the men who exited the car, a heavyset African-American man, shook the hand one of the men and walked him to the Audi, pointed out scratches on the trunk, and then pulled out a gun and started shooting at all three men. One man, 24, was shot in the right side ,Police said the 26-year-old was shot in a leg, but keys in his pants pocket took the brunt of the bullet.and Alusine Kamara, 26, from Silver Spring, was hit repeatedly and died at the Maryland Shock Trauma Center at 2:56 a.m. The other two men survived and told police that they hadn't been in a car accident that night and had never seen the suspects before. Kamara is the eighth person who lived outside of Baltimore to be killed in the city this year
Anonymous

New Market, MD

#2 Mar 8, 2007
I hope the find the people that did this!
anonymous

Falls Church, VA

#3 Mar 21, 2007
i hope that they find the guys that did this heinious crime also, who do this people think they are to just take someone life away.

Since: Mar 07

Bethesda, MD

#4 Mar 21, 2007
jesus....some people cannot handle themselves. if this was over a few scratches on a audi...thats ridiculous.
Mrs-A-K

Unionville, MD

#5 Apr 9, 2007
because of this my life changed 4ever, things will never be the same. these people just don't understand what they did 2 me and alusine's family.
Wesson

College Park, MD

#6 Apr 20, 2007
May Peace be with you Ansumana and may your brother rip. He is with God now.
Mrs-A-K

Unionville, MD

#7 Apr 30, 2007
I love you Alusine so much,my heart hurts everyday knowing that i have to go on without you. someone took you from us and for what?? Me and your son miss you so much, words can't explain. I LUV U 4EVER!!
stillhope

Baltimore, MD

#8 May 4, 2007
There is still hope... in the living breathing God that has created Heaven and Earth...and if you don't believe it, again, the word of the living God states, "He has put eternity in our Hearts"
the infamous ILLA

Ashburn, VA

#9 May 8, 2007
You gone but not forgotten
"BE MA EYE'S MACK, I CAN'T lOSE"
Mrs-A-K bka Toni

Baltimore, MD

#10 May 28, 2007
I miss you mack!!!
Miss FA

La Plata, MD

#11 Jun 24, 2007
RIP Alusine! You nurtured me from when I was like 10. This shit is soo fucked up and I'm crying because I'm finding this shit out months after the fact. May your soul rest in perfect peace and remember you may be physically gone but your spirit resonates through us all for eternity. Love you!(FA)
toni kamara

Baltimore, MD

#12 Sep 5, 2007
Here it is almost 7 months later and my heart still hurts the same. Alusine was surpose to be my husband, we had plans to be a family. But because of some other man he is no longer here. What do I tell Jordan about his father and why he's not around??? I loved him so much that it hurts and I know he loved me and our family just as much! RIP LIL MACK WE LOVE YOU 4EVER!!!!
Anonymous

Silver Spring, MD

#13 Sep 25, 2007
Alusine, I just found out and I'm still in shock. I try to remember what exactly I was doing at 2:56 am Sunday morning. It hurts to know that as I slept, a wonderful soul was snatched away from this cruel world. I truly hope you find peace where ever you are. I think back on the first day I met you on the school bus ten years ago. I was 14, you were 16. I still have your letters and I will always keep them close to my heart, because that's exactly where you will be. Hope to see you in heaven.
Kahlisha

AOL

#14 Oct 11, 2007
Anonymous wrote:
Sunday, Feb. 11
Three men went to a club at 11:15 p.m. on Feb. 10. After they left, they went to the 1800 block
of West Baltimore Street to see the girlfriend of one of the men. While they were in the alley behind the block, a dark-colored four-door Audi drove into the alley and stopped beside the men. The passenger-side window rolled down and words were exchanged, but according to witnesses they were not heated. The Audi then drove away. The car returned a short time later and stopped. Two men got out of the car. A third man remained inside. One of the men who exited the car, a heavyset African-American man, shook the hand one of the men and walked him to the Audi, pointed out scratches on the trunk, and then pulled out a gun and started shooting at all three men. One man, 24, was shot in the right side ,Police said the 26-year-old was shot in a leg, but keys in his pants pocket took the brunt of the bullet.and Alusine Kamara, 26, from Silver Spring, was hit repeatedly and died at the Maryland Shock Trauma Center at 2:56 a.m. The other two men survived and told police that they hadn't been in a car accident that night and had never seen the suspects before. Kamara is the eighth person who lived outside of Baltimore to be killed in the city this year
May god be with my son Dimajay for lossing his father and look over your children Alize' I love you and Miss you dearly Love the mother of your son Kahlisha
Kahlisha

AOL

#15 Oct 11, 2007
May god be with my son Dimajay for lossing his father and look over your children Alize' I love you and Miss you dearly Love the mother of your son Kahlisha
One LoveForever

Dundalk, MD

#16 Jan 14, 2008
the one year of you passing is fastly approaching and it just seems like it was yesterday you are and will be forever missed mongst us all
R.I.P
Lil Mack
Your best Friend

Lexington Park, MD

#17 Jan 20, 2008
RIP LIL MACK
See you in Heaven

Lexington Park, MD

#18 Jan 20, 2008
Kamara is the eighth person who lived outside of Baltimore to be killed in the city this year. Baltimore had 282 murders in 2007, reflecting Baltimore-based crime dramas like "Homicide" and "The Wire" about cops struggling against gang wars, corruption and an institutional indifference to drug dealers and murderers. However, hotels, condos, restaurants and shops are popping up farther and farther from the world-famous, tourist-friendly Inner Harbor. Also, it boasts waterfront views and a more relaxed culture than its neighbor, Washington, D.C. I personally know Alusine Kamara, we used to go to the club, damn that night he asked me to roll with him but I said “let go next week “ and he responded “yeah my brother next week”. That was the last conversation we had but it will not be the last. Wish I could turn back the hands of time. I used to live in Baltimore and all those punk ass don’t know how to act. Why a punk ass took a star. RIP LIL Mack. I know you still living your life after death. See you in Heaven.. Who ever killed him will end up in HELL… You were the greatest and will always be the greatest. I know you still living your life after death.
samone28

Silver Spring, MD

#20 Nov 4, 2009
I am still in shock about this. I truly miss you and i know that you are at peace now. MY DEEPEST REGRET for your two sons and your family. I love you
Anonm

UK

#21 May 12, 2011
Will the mother of Alisines kids please email me .it is really important!! Anastasia.an@hotmail.co.uk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr LOL 1,142,189
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr The word awaits y... 306,568
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr WARRIOR 19,468
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Nov 21 peteoo 120,219
The Politically Correct Media Won't Fact Check ... Nov 21 Culture Auditor 1
The STEELERS spanked that ass last night Nov 21 traumutiz3d 2
gay in Towson Maryland Nov 18 mdtowson 7
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:56 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:56PM
Washington's Young Defensive Stars Provide Silver Lining
Bleacher Report 7:11 PM
Grading San Francisco's Positional Units vs. WAS
NBC Sports 8:05 PM
Saints slim favorites over Ravens on MNF - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:24 PM
Grades for Redskins vs. 49ers
Bleacher Report 8:48 PM
Will Offensive Woes Cost 49ers a Playoff Spot?