Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning off classmates' ...

According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy "continually disrupted his classroom environment" by intentionally breaking wind. Full Story

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#5897 Oct 26, 2012
RACE wrote:
This thread has lingered longer than any fart I ever passed....
Whoever beefed in my car yesterday gave me a gift that is still lingering.....
Mr Taggert

Branford, CT

#5898 Oct 26, 2012
Saluki Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever beefed in my car yesterday gave me a gift that is still lingering.....
I'd check the seat for skid marks.
Mr Taggert

Deep River, CT

#5899 Nov 14, 2012
Oh boy!! Mrs Taggert is soaking a pot of Navy Beans. You know what that means.......

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#5900 Nov 14, 2012
Mr Taggert wrote:
Oh boy!! Mrs Taggert is soaking a pot of Navy Beans. You know what that means.......
Yessir! Christmas done come early!
The Incredibile Flounder

Orange City, FL

#5901 Nov 14, 2012
Mr Taggert wrote:
Oh boy!! Mrs Taggert is soaking a pot of Navy Beans. You know what that means.......
The gift that keeps on giving?

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#5902 Nov 14, 2012
SalukiWife has banned several foods from our house. The funny thing is she farts almost as often as me now.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#5903 Nov 14, 2012
Well, yanno how after a couple has been married for a long time they start to look similar....
Saluki Rod wrote:
SalukiWife has banned several foods from our house. The funny thing is she farts almost as often as me now.
Mommy and Dave

Wethersfield, CT

#5904 Nov 15, 2012
Saluki Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever beefed in my car yesterday gave me a gift that is still lingering.....
blame it on the dog.....he won't care

It's been how long that this thread's been going?
Mr Taggert

Deep River, CT

#5905 Nov 16, 2012
Mommy and Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
blame it on the dog.....he won't care
It's been how long that this thread's been going?
Thanksgiving 2008. Mrs. T promised to make another pot of beans for T-day Dinner! WOOHOO! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May the holiday winds blow strong!
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#5906 Nov 16, 2012
I love crop dusting the commuter train as I walk off my car to my stop... Can't be fingered since so many folks are getting off but the scent lingers... so I have been told...

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#5907 Nov 19, 2012
I had to declare 'no more farting in a non-moving car' this weekend. Of course 10 minutes after I imposed the rule, I forgot and cut a paint peeler.......
George W

Virginia Beach, VA

#5908 Nov 20, 2012
There's your WMD's.
Yeah Right

Orange City, FL

#5909 Nov 21, 2012
Who ordered the Thunder From Down Under?

Definitely came from outback.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#5910 Nov 21, 2012
Hope everyone has a wonderful bird day! Deep fried turkey really gets the ole bowels a'blowin!
Phineas Phartwhiffer

Dundalk, MD

#5911 Nov 22, 2012
As a representative of the International Association For The Prevention Of Uncontrolled Flatulence I feel it is incumbent upon me to promote a new product on the market. Now available at your local medical supply store are bloomers containing activated charcoal filters! This product will help you protect those around you when control of your bodily functions (as well as noxious gas) escapes you. They are packaged in plain brown wrappers for your privacy and convenience. Please impart this information to all of your flatulent friends for the safety and health of everyone.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#5913 Nov 23, 2012
Thats a terrible product!
Phineas Phartwhiffer wrote:
As a representative of the International Association For The Prevention Of Uncontrolled Flatulence I feel it is incumbent upon me to promote a new product on the market. Now available at your local medical supply store are bloomers containing activated charcoal filters! This product will help you protect those around you when control of your bodily functions (as well as noxious gas) escapes you. They are packaged in plain brown wrappers for your privacy and convenience. Please impart this information to all of your flatulent friends for the safety and health of everyone.

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#5914 Nov 26, 2012
Thanksgiving night I topped myself. After showing the company to the door, I embracd SalukiWife and unleashed the longest fart of the year. It was at least 10 seconds long, and loud as a cannon. The wife was thoroughly disgusted and SalukiSon now looks at me with a new degree of esteem.
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#5915 Nov 27, 2012
I salute you -- you are my Hero and an excellent example of a Father!
Saluki Rod wrote:
Thanksgiving night I topped myself. After showing the company to the door, I embracd SalukiWife and unleashed the longest fart of the year. It was at least 10 seconds long, and loud as a cannon. The wife was thoroughly disgusted and SalukiSon now looks at me with a new degree of esteem.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#5916 Nov 27, 2012
SR wrote :

Thanksgiving night I topped myself. After showing the company to the door, I embracd SalukiWife and unleashed the longest fart of the year. It was at least 10 seconds long, and loud as a cannon. The wife was thoroughly disgusted and SalukiSon now looks at me with a new degree of esteem.

Beth writes :

Damn dude that's too funny ! Did it spit coming out ?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#5917 Nov 28, 2012
We dont discuss spits,dribbles of chunks. Its all about the gas.
Laura Beth wrote:
SR wrote :
Thanksgiving night I topped myself. After showing the company to the door, I embracd SalukiWife and unleashed the longest fart of the year. It was at least 10 seconds long, and loud as a cannon. The wife was thoroughly disgusted and SalukiSon now looks at me with a new degree of esteem.
Beth writes :
Damn dude that's too funny ! Did it spit coming out ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min King Clutch 1,129,383
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Life is Love 306,363
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Fred 19,408
Girls send me nudes Wed Justinedwards55 1
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Oct 28 Homo Erectus 120,210
June Wing Oct 27 rebecca Freeman 1
John Wick Brings Solid Profits for Decadence in... Oct 26 Culture Auditor 1
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]