UN Ambassador Garen Nazarian has submitted a letter to the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon

There are 32 comments on the www.panarmenian.net story from Feb 24, 2010, titled UN Ambassador Garen Nazarian has submitted a letter to the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon. In it, www.panarmenian.net reports that:

A'I regret the fact that Azerbaijan does not cease playing the game of getting into the image of victim of so cold A'Armenian aggressionA'. With this aim Azerbaijan falsifies not only the well-known truth about the tragic events, but also the witnesses of the Azerbaijani sources of the time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.panarmenian.net.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Armenian

Anaheim, CA

#1 Feb 25, 2010
Well done, we have to show the world who azeroturks really are, it is every Armenians duty to expose their lies.
Relax

La Crescenta, CA

#2 Feb 25, 2010
Armenian wrote:
Well done, we have to show the world who azeroturks really are, it is every Armenians duty to expose their lies.
I totally agree with you. Turks are well known for lack of their credibility where ever they are. The website below is just another example of Turkish lie exposures. We need to spread the truth in every ocasion Azeries are presenting their low cultured lies. Please see website below and spread to as many people and organizations you can.

http://xocali.net/

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#3 Feb 26, 2010
This will not change anything, you still have to withdraw from occupied Buffer zones and hold referendum, or you will be wiped out by force.
Armenian

Anaheim, CA

#4 Feb 26, 2010
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
This will not change anything, you still have to withdraw from occupied Buffer zones and hold referendum, or you will be wiped out by force.
Ha,Ha, ok will take the last one.

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#5 Feb 26, 2010
Armenian wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha,Ha, ok will take the last one.
You are too overconfident.
Armenian

Anaheim, CA

#6 Feb 26, 2010
I know, you are too.

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#7 Feb 26, 2010
Armenian wrote:
I know, you are too.
Not as much as you do, at least I look at numbers, division, facts, before making predictions.
Armenian

Anaheim, CA

#8 Feb 26, 2010
I am not making any predictions, kill or get killed, that is very simple.

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#9 Feb 26, 2010
Armenian wrote:
I am not making any predictions, kill or get killed, that is very simple.
Why? I took the a list of all divisions, regiments, Army, Nazy, Air force numbers, then taking frontier map making analyses, this are real predictions and military analyse.
Armenian

Anaheim, CA

#10 Feb 26, 2010
If Armenia and Georgia think that way, there will not be Armenia or Georgia.

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#11 Feb 26, 2010
Armenian wrote:
If Armenia and Georgia think that way, there will not be Armenia or Georgia.
Nah, wait I am analysing how many Brigades we need to defeat armenian army.
Armenian

Anaheim, CA

#12 Feb 27, 2010
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, wait I am analysing how many Brigades we need to defeat armenian army.
Don't think too hard, you can't defeat Armenians.

“Get started, Go ahead!!”

Since: Oct 09

Doha, Qatar

#13 Feb 27, 2010
Relax wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you. Turks are well known for lack of their credibility where ever they are. The website below is just another example of Turkish lie exposures. We need to spread the truth in every ocasion Azeries are presenting their low cultured lies. Please see website below and spread to as many people and organizations you can.
http://xocali.net/
Posting these sort of hand made, fabricated internet sites , denying Khojali massacre is not making you a more reasonable , since, this way you can only prove the level of your ignorance.

You guys are suffering from the sickness of denial, no matter whether it is good for you or not , you will deny everything other than your own info fabricated in your brainwashing ASALA factory..

Therefore, I wish you the soonest curing from the sickness!!
Reality Check

Munchenbuchsee, Switzerland

#14 Feb 27, 2010
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
This will not change anything, you still have to withdraw from occupied Buffer zones and hold referendum, or you will be wiped out by force.
The roboturk in you is surfacing more every day!
Reality Check

Munchenbuchsee, Switzerland

#15 Feb 27, 2010
Uzun Hasan wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting these sort of hand made, fabricated internet sites , denying Khojali massacre is not making you a more reasonable , since, this way you can only prove the level of your ignorance.
You guys are suffering from the sickness of denial, no matter whether it is good for you or not , you will deny everything other than your own info fabricated in your brainwashing ASALA factory..
Therefore, I wish you the soonest curing from the sickness!!
hahahhaha...look who's talking! We saw azeri/turkish sites...

Was the latest coup plot in TR fabricated? The fact that the aliyev dictatorship is in place is fabricated? Was Sumgait fabricated?

No, what's not fabricated is that Armenians have suffered enough by savage turks for a bit too long! Now we say SCREW YOU, it's payback time and we started with Artsakh!

“Get started, Go ahead!!”

Since: Oct 09

Doha, Qatar

#16 Feb 27, 2010
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahhaha...look who's talking! We saw azeri/turkish sites...
Was the latest coup plot in TR fabricated? The fact that the aliyev dictatorship is in place is fabricated? Was Sumgait fabricated?
No, what's not fabricated is that Armenians have suffered enough by savage turks for a bit too long! Now we say SCREW YOU, it's payback time and we started with Artsakh!
Neither Sumgait nor Khojali is fabricated..

Do you know what is difference between us and you? probably you don't!!

Then let me explain it to you , the difference is we admit to our misbehaviours in the past but you don't!! We simply say , yes we did Sumgait!! but you instead of saying the same thing about Khojali, on the contrary, you try to blame everyone in the World except yourself!!

So , I think , it is time to stop fabricating a BS about Khojali, this way you are not only showing a dishonour to the victims of Khojali, also you show the dishonour to your Sumgait victims, because, your misbehaviour about Khojali gives us reason to do the same about Sumgait..

Think about it!!
Reality Check

Munchenbuchsee, Switzerland

#17 Feb 27, 2010
Uzun Hasan wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither Sumgait nor Khojali is fabricated..
Do you know what is difference between us and you? probably you don't!!
Then let me explain it to you , the difference is we admit to our misbehaviours in the past but you don't!! We simply say , yes we did Sumgait!! but you instead of saying the same thing about Khojali, on the contrary, you try to blame everyone in the World except yourself!!
So , I think , it is time to stop fabricating a BS about Khojali, this way you are not only showing a dishonour to the victims of Khojali, also you show the dishonour to your Sumgait victims, because, your misbehaviour about Khojali gives us reason to do the same about Sumgait..
Think about it!!
Please do me a favor. Visit this site below then tell me which points you disagree with!

www.xocali.net

We saw your official position on the matter, please see ours!

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#18 Feb 27, 2010
Armenian wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think too hard, you can't defeat Armenians.
We done it before(in 1918) we will do it again.

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#19 Feb 27, 2010
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The roboturk in you is surfacing more every day!
This "robo" was created by armenian provocateurs.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#20 Feb 27, 2010
Uzun Hasan wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither Sumgait nor Khojali is fabricated..
Do you know what is difference between us and you? probably you don't!!
Then let me explain it to you , the difference is we admit to our misbehaviours in the past but you don't!! We simply say , yes we did Sumgait!! but you instead of saying the same thing about Khojali, on the contrary, you try to blame everyone in the World except yourself!!
So , I think , it is time to stop fabricating a BS about Khojali, this way you are not only showing a dishonour to the victims of Khojali, also you show the dishonour to your Sumgait victims, because, your misbehaviour about Khojali gives us reason to do the same about Sumgait..
Think about it!!
Well your country hasnt formally accepted what it did in Sumgait stating till this day that Armenians were allowed to peacefully pack up there belongings, sell there homes and leave the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sumgait, Azerbaijan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parallels Of Independence Movements: Artsakh An... (Mar '13) May '13 OguzTolga 12
News Akram Aylisli leaves Azerbaijan (Apr '13) Apr '13 lambroni ardziv 1
News Monument to Armenian victims of Azeri pogroms u... (Apr '13) Apr '13 lambroni ardziv 1
News Muffled Call for Peace Rises in the Caucasus (Apr '13) Apr '13 lambroni ardziv 1
News Threat Of Armenian Genocide Still Exists In Aze... (Apr '13) Apr '13 lambroni ardziv 6
News Number of some military crimes increases in Aze... (Mar '13) Mar '13 european2012 1
News Armenia's ambassador to Egypt replies to Azerba... (Mar '13) Mar '13 lambroni ardziv 1
More from around the web